It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colonel Vindman Tells Ukraine to Ignore Requests From His Boss President Trump.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I wouldn’t waste to much time arguing with dishonest posters. They can barely defend impeachment already and the Republicans can’t even ask questions or call certain witnesses. I’ll wait until it gets to the Senate when cross examinations occur and not this partisan witch hunt we have going on in the House.
edit on 12-11-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They were not opinion pieces. You can keep being dishonest (there thats not an ad hom right) if you want.

They are clearly not opinion pieces, and they clearly quote a ukrainain politician admitting to interfering in the election to help hillary.

The articles use quotes from leshcenko, primary sources such as former ukrainian president Poroshenko, investigators, and others.

You chose to disregard this because it doesnt fit your narrative.

Its ok, I really appreciate you dropping te pretext you are not partisan and concerned about election interfernce.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

I wouldn’t waste to much time arguing with dishonest posters. They can barely defend impeachment already and the Republicans can’t even ask questions or call certain witnesses. I’ll wait until it gets to the Senate when criss examinations occur and not this partisan witch hunt we have going on in the House.

Would that be the Republican Senate that has regularly denied its Constitutional duties and is threatening to do so again?

Do you know what partisan means???

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Do you know what partisan means???

After that statement should I take you serious anymore?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Vindman is a Purple Heart recipient and you’re an ATS right-wing opinion writer.

I know who I believe.

As do I, and it isn't you. Your comments belong in the mudpit yet here we are.

Bring on the deletion/ban mods but also review HIS comments.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Uh Oh... Someone one has blown the whistle on whistleblower Ciaramella!

ICIG complaint alleges Trump-Ukraine whistleblower may be soliciting illicit donations

EXCLUSIVE: A newly filed complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges that the whistleblower whose allegations touched off House Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

The "REAL" quid pro quo exposed. A Rich Gem !!! 😃

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

When you debate a matter with a Trump apologist your argument ends up sounding partisan. You're BLATANTLY lying when you claim I've defended or praised what the Ukrainian did ... I just made you look a bit silly by quoting DONALD TRUMP to prove that your ridiculous claim that Paul Manaforts resignation harmed the Trump campaign.

That must have been really embarrassing.

The quote from the opinion article you posted is what I responded to. Then you scurried to post other quotes to make it look like I was lying ... And then Trump himself puts the lie to your whole argument.

I don't blame you for being irritated.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The fact that you need to minimize it is telling Your Majesty.

The fact that you believe that a few facebook ads equates to 'election interference', and ignore the massive amount of realy interference engaged in by Ukraine colluding with the DNC/democrats is far more telling, your impudence.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

I wouldn’t waste to much time arguing with dishonest posters. They can barely defend impeachment already and the Republicans can’t even ask questions or call certain witnesses. I’ll wait until it gets to the Senate when cross examinations occur and not this partisan witch hunt we have going on in the House.

Engaging them forces them to out themselves even further,

For example, in a couple hours, i got anti trumpers to

1. some agree Vindman disobeyed the presidents orders, but tell us its good for uneklected bureaucrats to go against trump. Meanwhile others disagree he disobeyed.

2. Say "who cares" when discussing foriegn election interfernce, something they told us was the biggest deal in the world for three years.

3. Admit to not reading sourcxes people they disagree with post.

4. Claim left wing main stream sources such as politico are right wing rags that should be ignored.

5. Claim people are dishonest when they say Vindman said it was only his thought trump did something wrong, depsite the fact the quote from Vindman had already been posted.

6. Lie and claim articles that are not opinion pieces actually are.

7. And claim if something is an opinion piece, then we can ignore actual quotes from it like a Ukrainain politician admitting to interfering in the election.

So to me, its definitely worth engaging them

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The fact that you need to minimize it is telling Your Majesty.

The fact that you believe that a few facebook ads equates to 'election interference', and ignore the massive amount of realy interference engaged in by Ukraine colluding with the DNC/democrats is far more telling, your impudence.

You brought up Facebook ads not me.

DJT disagrees with y'all on Manafort's sad departure though ... But keep repeating the talking points, LOL
edit on 12-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: StevenCrowley06
a reply to: tanstaafl

They didn’t only post face book ads..

Do tell...

They also organized trump rallies,

And Hillary rallies

faked being BLM ,feminists and other liberal groups and started spouting nonsense,

Nonsense... yep...

which as always the conservatives ALL believed book line and sinker.

And your source/evidence for this absurd and ludicrous claim?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yep. Your posts are a "legend in your own mind."

Let's see how honest you are.

Quote me saying "who cares" about supposed Ukrainian election interference.

Please show us who is outing who

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
November 12, 2019

It's a working theory that Colonel Alexander Vindman leaked private/classified information from the Trump phonecall with Ukraine President Zelensky, in order to initiate a process that would lead to the Congressional impeachment inquiry that's now underway against President Donald Trump.

What's even more stunning is how this "patriot" would tell Ukraine leadership to ignore President Trump's policies!

The word “coup” shifted to a new level of formalized meaning last week, when members of the political resistance showed up to remove President Trump wearing military uniforms.

Not only did U.S. military leadership remain silent to the optics and purpose, but in the testimony of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman he admits to giving Ukraine instructions to ignore the instructions and requests from a sitting United States President!

In the absence of push-back from the Joint Chiefs, from this moment forth, the impression is tacit U.S. military support for the Vindman objective.

Beyond the debate about the optics of the “coup“, within the testimony of Lt. Col Vindman, the witness readily admits to understanding the officially established policy of the President of The United States (an agreement between President Trump and President Zelensky), and stunningly admits that two weeks later, he was giving countermanding instructions to his Ukrainian counterpart, to ignore President Trump’s policies!

The coup against President Donald Trump went from soft, to hard. Consider…
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

In Colonel Alexander Vindman, we have a self-proclaimed TRAITOR.

Even though the media is declaring him as the most powerful witness for Impeaching President Trump, Intel Committee chairman Adam Schiff is not asking Vindman to testify in the public impeachment inquiry hearings that begin in 2 days. I assume it's because Vindman has much to keep hidden!

Does anyone think Colonel Vindman will, at the very least, be dishonorably ejected from the military, for telling another nation to ignore his Commander-in-Chief? They ejected Hunter Biden for Cocaine. This Vindman crime is far, FAR worse!

-CareWeMust

I know what would happen if this is true in a sane country.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Its not an opinion article, you are lying.

I never said the ukrainain interference harmed trump, people praising the interference in the article did. Your claim you must have be embarrassed is laughable.

Your quote form trump is not saying Ukranian interference did not harm him; that was trump downplaying manaforts role in his campaign after ukranian interference in working with the dnc forced manafort to be let go.

And even if trump did say what you are claiming, that in no way impacts the fact ukranians interfered in the 2016 election, and Vindman, a supposed expert on the ukraine, claims to not know that.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I didnt say you did.

Silly did

But hey, you are a legend in your own mind, and assume everything must be about you.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Keep swinging.

So now you're DENYING that your source supports your claims? Wow.

You got all excited about someone's opinion that Leshcheko was interfering by releasing info on Manafort to hurt Trump and TRUMP himself says that Manafort wasn't important to his campaign.

Was Trump lying???

Your posts just chant a few key lines over and over. Your posts are great for getting the talking points out there. Your posts are ridiculously fallacious when they aren't blatantly dishonest.

Speaking of quote me saying that I don't care about alleged election interference ... Because you can't.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I didnt say you did.

Silly did

But hey, you are a legend in your own mind, and assume everything must be about you.

Imitation is the highest form of praise.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

As I posted above, I never siad you said you didnt care about election interfernce.

You ignored all of my answers to this ridiculous argument.

Ill repeat.

1. I never said the interfence was effective, people cheering against trump said it would be on the article i posted.

2. the quote you put up from trump did not say ukrainain election interference was in effective. It certainly was effective in forcing manafort out, and trump was just playing defense saying it wouldnt harm him as you would expect anyone to do.

3. Whether or not the interference was successful is irrelevant to the fact it happened, and the supposed expert on the Ukraine Vindman claims he had no idea.

Now I understand you want to defelect from this interference from happening, lie and say it was only opinion articles stating that, and ignore the venerable expert Vindman must be a very poor ukrainian expert if he didnt know about it and therefore didnt want an investigation itno it.

But sadly I am just not falling for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I didnt say you did.

Silly did

Imitation is the highest form of praise.

Im not praising you, Im pointing out your hypocrisy and lies.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

So ineffective interference is noteworthy?

The only "Ukrainian election interference" you've managed to identify is what you claimed happened to Manafort. Now that's dispelled and you are backpedalling to you never said it was EFFECTIVE interference while at the same time claiming I'm denying it.

Jesus God.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join