It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colonel Vindman Tells Ukraine to Ignore Requests From His Boss President Trump.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Grambler

Yep. Your posts are a "legend in your own mind."

Let's see how honest you are.

Quote me saying "who cares" about supposed Ukrainian election interference.

Please show us who is outing who

I didnt say you did.

Silly did

But hey, you are a legend in your own mind, and assume everything must be about you.

Imitation is the highest form of praise.

Im not praising you, Im pointing out your hypocrisy and lies.

In fact you plagiarized my post. Imitation was me being kind.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Vindman admits he thought trumps request to the Ukraine was asking them to get involved in US domestic politics

He thought it because it had been stressed by several people, by Rudy Giuliani, by Mick Mulvaney and Gordon Sondland.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So ineffective interference is noteworthy?

The only "Ukrainian election interference" you've managed to identify is what you claimed happened to Manafort. Now that's dispelled and you are backpedalling to you never said it was EFFECTIVE interference while at the same time claiming I'm denying it.

Jesus God.

Quote me one time saying I said the interference was effective, or that we should only look at it if it was effective.

The interference is reference to manafort was not dispelled, it has been proven as even the Ukrainian official admits it.

I get it, your stance is apparently its totally fine for foreign governments to interfere in our election, as long as its not effective

I disagree

Meanwhile, I showed you how you are misrepresenting trumps claim to say he claimed the interference was effective; that quote doesnt say that.

Its is trump after the interference has forced him to let his campaign leader go, downplaying the impact of that, as any politcial campaign would do in similar circumstances.

And it is transparent that all of this argument id to deflect from the fact there was election interference from the ukraine, the self professed expert Vindman was inept if he didnt know, and his feeling that there shouldnt be an investigation because there was no evidence of election interference is misplaced and proves why unelected officials should not seek to undermine elected leaders based on their feelings.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Vindman admits he thought trumps request to the Ukraine was asking them to get involved in US domestic politics

He thought it because it had been stressed by several people, by Rudy Giuliani, by Mick Mulvaney and Gordon Sondland.

Did Vindman also think 3 democratic senators writing a letter to the ukraine requesting they keep giving dirt about trump to mueller was improper, and getting involved in domestic politics?

meanwhile, thank you for clarifying thatis what he thought, and he in fact did tell his ukranian counter part after trumps phone call to not investigate biden because it would be getting involved ion domestic politics.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well thats a hard test to pass isnt it? Who can read trumps mind to know what he is thinking?
They are experts in their fields. They are not new to the bureaucracy. They understand what the president means and they did not make anything up.
People tried to protect him. Geez.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

There you go again. You really can't help it.

I pointed out the flaws in your argument and you want to twist that into claiming that I don't care about election interference ... Which of course in a few posts you will deny again.

Now you're speaking for everyone reading???

I stand by my comment about your self aggrandizement.

... And now you're back to demanding ANOTHER investigation? What this time?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yep. Your posts are a "legend in your own mind."

Let's see how honest you are.

Quote me saying "who cares" about supposed Ukrainian election interference.

Please show us who is outing who

I didnt say you did.

Silly did

But hey, you are a legend in your own mind, and assume everything must be about you.

Imitation is the highest form of praise.

Im not praising you, Im pointing out your hypocrisy and lies.

In fact you plagiarized my post. Imitation was me being kind.

Using a common phrase that you used is not plagiarism.

Oh look, it looks like you plagiarized a clint eastwood movie!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So Senators asking for cooperation with Mueller are now election interference that Vindman should have been aware of?

Your posts are indeed a special treat.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Coached testimony? Or all telling the same story which requires no studying or coaching because it's the truth?
Funny how when you tell a lie you have to work so hard to keep up with it but when you tell the truth it just comes natural.

Perjury is a strong charge to lay.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Clint Eastwood isn't posting here, but I think I'd rather listen to someone rave at an empty chair.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Still cant show me saying the interfernce was effective?

Ok so we can admit that was a lie.

You claimed because the interfernce wasnt effective, it was "dispelled".

What did you mean by that if not it wasnt a big deal?

Ill just ask you straight up; does foreign election interference have to be effective in order for it to be bad. And should we investigate all foreign election interference?

Meanwhile you ignored Vindman being wrong, and trumps quote didnt say what you said it did.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Did Vindman also think 3 democratic senators writing a letter to the ukraine requesting they keep giving dirt about trump to mueller was improper, and getting involved in domestic politics?

meanwhile, thank you for clarifying thatis what he thought, and he in fact did tell his ukranian counter part after trumps phone call to not investigate biden because it would be getting involved ion domestic politics.

You're still lying about your claim that Vindman said anything of the kind during the conversation on July 31. You're still lying when you echo the claim that Vindman didn't follow chain of command, and you're still lying about Ukraine interfering in the election.

Funny that you believe the Ukrainian when it suits you eh?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So Senators asking for cooperation with Mueller are now election interference that Vindman should have been aware of?

Your posts are indeed a special treat.

'
Where did I say the senators letter was election interference?

I asked if it was getting involved with domestic politics according to Vindman for trump to want his oppnent investigated, was the same true of democratic senators who wanted their opponent investigated.

Yes Vindman should have been aware of it.

Isnt he an expert on the Ukraine?

I was aware of it, as CNN had reported in in 2018 when it happened, and it has been discussed even by the president by the time Vindman testified.

Is this expert so bad that normal people who just read the news know more relevant info about Ukraine than him?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

It is my understanding that the Whistleblower became aware of the details of the calls in the relation of their official duties.

Since he left the White House in 2017 what was his relations to even be involved two years later? You can call him Eric now, BTW... Unless you want to continue to suggest he is a whistle blower of some kind on something he wasn't even a part of. I guess whistle blower adds some level of validity compared to "anonymous source close to the President" as the typically use to explain total crap.

edit on 12-11-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Foreign election interference is a threat to the US. Investigating credible threats is valid.

Now twist that if you can.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It is my understanding that the Whistleblower became aware of the details of the calls in the relation of their official duties.

Since he left the White House in 2017 what was his relations to even be involved two years later?

Why do you believe the Whistleblower left the White House in 2017?

And if they did, how do you suppose that the ICIG determined the complaint was valid?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You're still lying about your claim that Vindman said anything of the kind during the conversation on July 31. You're still lying when you echo the claim that Vindman didn't follow chain of command, and you're still lying about Ukraine interfering in the election.

Funny that you believe the Ukrainian when it suits you eh?

Y(ou can say its a lie all you want, i understand your need to ignore facts, like claiming articles are opinion pieces even when they are not.

Now you are back to saying I am lying about ukranian election interference?

Again, I provided quotes from the ukranian politician admitting the interference.

I also showed exactly how vindman admits he said he had a problem with trumps request because he felt investigating biden was interfering in domestic politics, and he told his counter part after trumps phone call to not get involved in domestic politics, ie dont follow trumps request and investigate biden.

You just saying im lying is not an answer, as much as you would like it to be.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Foreign election interference is a threat to the US. Investigating credible threats is valid.

Great.

Asd shown, Ukranians interfered.

This was publicly admitted by them in the msm.

Vindman, the "expert" on Ukraine, is so incompetent or corrupt at his job he claims he didnt see evidnce of that, and thus was against any investigation into ukranian election interference.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So you expect me to read Lt Col Vindmans mind now to know if he thinks Senators advising cooperation with a Federal investigation is the same as Rudy getting the President to chase conspiracy theories?

Wow.

I'm not telepathic.

Lt.Col. Vindman STATED under Oath that he didn't disobey Trump's orders. I'll take his word over yours.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Great.

Asd shown, Ukranians interfered.

This was publicly admitted by them in the msm.

Vindman, the "expert" on Ukraine, is so incompetent or corrupt at his job he claims he didnt see evidnce of that, and thus was against any investigation into ukranian election interference.

Good to know you are willing to lie about an American soldier so blithely. You think a policy expert is going to read a rag like the Financial Times????

Absurdity at maximum for me dawg. Taa taa.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join