It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colonel Vindman Tells Ukraine to Ignore Requests From His Boss President Trump.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes I am.

My words are right there on the screen.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes I am.

My words are right there on the screen.

Fair enough.

Thanks for your honest answer, and your service.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: NM

link   

link   

link   
The elusive "quad"
well done

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Or you might realize that I chose the word “validate” because that’s the terminology used in the code.

Or you might keep trying to show us much ado about nothing.

You bring zero here other than to say "validate", OK so what? You keep using the word over and over as if it means something else past what I posted.

It means an investigation can move forward which it did. Then the President released the transcript and that laid to rest the investigation.

What else are you trying to get at here with the IGIG process. BTW it seems you are the only person left on the planet talking about the initial whistleblower complaint. They have moved in 8 other different directions now after they got the memo, I mean transcript...lol

edit on 12-11-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And you are obsessing over one word, spamming the thread, and desperately trying to drag us off-topic.

Stop it. The IGIC has to validate the claims made in a complaint for it to move to the next steps in the process.f

ETA: Are you confusing the word “validate” with “verify”?

If not, take advice from Mick Mulvaney.
edit on 12-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It means an investigation can move forward which it did. Then the President released the transcript and that laid to rest the investigation.

LOL

Trump's language in that transcript fired up the impeachment inquiry even more!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Fair enough.

So if it comes it this is in fact what happened, I am sure you will find it odd that the public documents for IC whistle blowing were changed right before this complaint to allow second had reporting to file a complaint, and this entire complaint was from a guy who didnt personally hear the call and had been out of the whitehouse since 2017

We shall see i guess.

IGIG stated that with the new changes the report could be validated without firsthand knowledge and if it was filed before Aug then he would not have been able to validate it by law.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And you are obsessing over one word, spamming the thread, and desperately trying to drag us off-topic.

Stop it. The IGIC has to validate the claims made in a complaint for it to move to the next steps in the process.

Holy hell.......lol

You asked me...

1. "How do you suppose that the ICIG determined the complaint was valid?"

And I answered you, you then ask me...

2. "Why would the ICIG validate the complaint?"

And I answered you again with in-depth information. Then you asked me....

3. "The Intelligence Community Inspector General verified the Whistleblowers complaint as required by law. If you are correct I don't see how that would happen."

And I answered again, and now you are suggesting I'm trying to drag us off topic... geez...

edit on 12-11-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL

Trump's language in that transcript fired up the impeachment inquiry even more!

Of course his language, as always, fired them up, but it also showed no quip pro quo. So back to my point that they have moved on past the phone call since it is moot as per the complaint. Do you disagree?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Of course his language, as always, fired them up, but it also showed no quip pro quo.

A lot of people think it did, including several lawmakers. "Quid pro quo" isn't what Trump is being accused of though. Bribery/extortion is.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Are you trying to prove my point?

You obsessed over various forms of the word valid, validate, etc.

You seem to think I was claiming that the ICIG verified that Trump broke the law, acted badly, etc.

That’s absurd. I said what I said. Move on.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Mick Mulvaney said that, until he didn’t.

You can’t make this up.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That is a real slimy OP that would only be believable to those who are too lazy to read the transcript of testimony.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman didn't think things would be blown up to this proportion and I honestly feel bad that he is now in the middle of this mess.

The OP wants us to believe that not only is he part of a coup but he also leaked intel all because when his counterpart asked him advice on handling Giuliani he said they should "stay out of US politics." That is such a load of horse crap.

Giuliani was essentially running a shadow foreign policy toward Ukraine. That is according to Lev Parnas one of his business partners. Parnas said Gulliani had him tell a Ukrainian official in May that unless the country announced an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden, Vice President Mike Pence would not attend the incoming Ukrainian president’s inauguration and the United States would freeze aid funds to Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In Colonel Alexander Vindman, we have a self-proclaimed TRAITOR.

What if Trump is the traitor?

Asking for a friend

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman know what classified info is
hope he didn't "leak" any......

ucmj on the way....

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

“When you dig down into the details,” Trump/Russia and right-wing media spin about Ukraine and the DNC “are very, very different, and it’s important to note the difference

Media Matters - CNN Interview

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Have you heard parnas statement, I havent? I heard what the nyt said he will say, lets see if thats actually what he says, because they have been wrong before in there claims of what people were going to testify to.

So after he said nothing like this happened, then got arrested, and was pressured, he flipped. the other people involved, including associates of zelensky, deny the account.

What is it about his account you believe more than those connected to trump and the zelensky?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join