It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colonel Vindman Tells Ukraine to Ignore Requests From His Boss President Trump.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Gryphon66

The quote i typed from above from vindman was about his conversation with his counterpart on July 31, after the july 25 phone call.

Its on the section I posted, you just cant or wont read it.

Nope, that’s your rather desperate assertion. It is not borne out by the remainder of the transcript. Ratcliffe BADGERS VIndman to say what you so desperately want him to say and he refuses to do so because IT’S NOT THE TRUTH.

And you’re choosing to put this slimy Ratcliffe up on a pedestal while you besmirch the name of a decorated war-hero like Vindman.

I am uninterested in your praise for Vindman because he served in the military.

I didnt see you offer Flynn that praise and say those who said he lied were terrible liars treating flynn horribly, so spare me,

His service is appreciated by me, his undermining the president as an unelected intel agent is not.

I quoted exactly what he said. He discussed on July 31 telling his counter part not to get involved in US domestic politics.

You can ignore it all yo0u want, the transcript shows that is what he said.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Gryphon66

What is obscene is for an unelected official to admit he told his counterpart to not listen to a request from the president, because it would be getting involved in domestic politics.

What is obscene for that mans lawyers to treat a member of congress with such disdain.

Well, it is a good thing neither of those things happened.

link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: carewemust

Wait. What?

Now someone who defies to follow illegal orders is called a traitor?

What is the current narrative of the Ukranian story right now? By the rightwings? Trump did everything okay?
Well, why am I asking this in this kind of thread anyway. Of course he is right. Even if he isn't.

What exactly was illegal, and what orders did Vindman receive? I genuinely want to know.

Lt. Col. VIndman’s orders were to use his foreign policy expertise at the National Security Council.

Trump apologists are doing everything they can to discredit this decorated war-hero’s record, claiming that cockamamie, half-baked opinions based on opinion articles that they themselves don’t trust prove that he’s not qualified.

That’s transcendent irony right there.

link   
NM
edit on 12-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I seem to recall writing a thread not too very long ago...here it is It Is Time To Get The Mud Back Into The Political Mudpit.

So why is it that such responses of absolute incivility are happening from member to the next? Ponder such behaviors while this thread gets a bit of a cool down time. Because continuing to post as such towards fellow members will take some serious explanation when reopened.

Fair warning.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join