It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
schiff is burying himself
he is showing reasons for investigation

wow

link   
a reply to: carewemust

MSM ignores it because Biden was "fighting corruption!".

Haha Yup Fighting corruption through a regime change which they helped create in Ukraine. don't forget they tried to ban the Russian language in Kiev, Ukraine following the regime change.

link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Ahabstar

I don't believe so, since I can't find any inference that what Biden was doing was for the purpose of personally benefiting him or Obama or any other partisan actor.

Yah, Biden had no personal reasons for threatening to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine unless the prosecutor (who was investigating the company that his son sat on the board for) was fired.

Yah, no inference there!

gimmee a break!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

My apologies for misgendering you.

We are in agreement, and I never intimated my feelings were truth.
Right, so I have to understand you based on your intimations of your feelings or your lack thereof.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wonder how many skeletons or oligarchs connections schiff might have?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

a reply to: Grambler

No he didn't.
That tape doesn't prove what you claim, which is Biden is admitting to corruption.

Lame willful ignorance is obvious.

Yah, Biden was clearly admitting to his own corruption. There, you finally got something right!

link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wonder how many skeletons or oligarchs connections schiff might have?

i dont know
were I a defendant I would not want schiff as my defender
he is crap

he has unraveled his own case

link   
Soooo, Schiff is really leading Taylor but i guess that is allowed at these hearings? So weird to hear such leading questions to the witness when there is no objections allowed(?) at the hearing

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Biden threatened to withold aid unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor and put someone in place that would actually investigate Burisma (the company his son sat on the board of).

Isn't that the opposite of impropriety?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

HAHHAHAHAHAH and do you really believe that? If you do, I feel sorry for you. Truly.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Why do you have to understand that. Are you unaware of the possibility that people can make arguments independent of their feelings?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If the Senate wasn't run by people who have much themselves to hide, they would open a Biden-Ukraine corruption hearing to get to the bottom of it.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride!"
Queen Elizbeth I

link   

I don't know why its funny. You sound a bit like a crazy person with the implied argument you're making: "What you believe is wrong, and what I believe is right, and nothing can change my mind - facts be damned"......

link   
he read it in the nyt

wow

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Why do you have to understand that. Are you unaware of the possibility that people can make arguments independent of their feelings?

Then provide an argument that doesn't involve your feelings or your interpretation of the facts.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Taylor admit that there is no linkage during the the hearing just now, so why is this hearing even continuing?

So far the witness have time and time again admitted that there was no actual wrongdoing so how can the Impeachment hearing continue when not even the witnesses support the "prosecution" (for lack of better word)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

See all my other posts but the one you singled out regarding my personal and clearly stated 'feelings' about Trump, which were independent of my posts containing valid arguments.

Why is it my job to repeat myself ad-nauseam to people who aren't giving me an earnest and good faith attempt to discuss this?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Why is it my job to repeat myself ad-nauseam to people who aren't giving me an earnest and good faith attempt to discuss this?

discuss away brother
discuss away

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

a reply to: Grambler

No he didn't.
That tape doesn't prove what you claim, which is Biden is admitting to corruption.

Lame willful ignorance is obvious.

Yah, Biden was clearly admitting to his own corruption. There, you finally got something right!

Can you point to the time in that clip where Biden says that he wanted the prosecutor fired to defend his son from investigation?

In fact, the investigation into Burisma, that was shelved, was looking into money that disappeared 2 years before his son accepted the board position.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Mr. Jordan killing the "star witness"

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join