It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Pyle
So the GOP lawyer is asking the witness what another person thought.... does this guy even lawyer?

The entire case against trump, including Taylor and Kents claims, are what what trumps thoughts were into why he wanted an investigation in Burisma and 2016 election interference.

I guess its only what Trump thought if you are ignoring all the evidence and other witnesses.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Representative: Person that represents the will of the community.
Senator: Person that represents the will of the state.
Judge: Person that represents the definition of the law.
President: Person that enforces the law.

Fundamental civics of a Representative Republic. So a member of the House should vote in accordance to the wishes of their constituents, not their party affiliation and certainly not their own conscience. But as I said, that ship sank long ago.

link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It has nothing to do with feelings, despite your insistence/failed attempt to link my opinion via some silly voodoo to Trump's malfeasance.

Your 'feeling' excuse is just a misdirection because a more substiantiative argument you could make is rather vacuous.

You're calling it misdirection why, because you don't agree with my statement? Fine, have it your way. I'd don't to insult your sensibilities.

Because you making the argument that my points are invalid because I don't like president Trump is juvenile and patently poor attempt to 'shift the goalposts'.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly, on both of your posts at the top.
A couple of interesting exchanges.

One second he's appalled that Ukraine would meddle in 2016, next second he's attempting to justify it.

Then, after basing a large portion of his testimony on interpreting what Trump is thinking, he inexplicably loses his power to interpret what Trump is thinking.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Why does Mr. Kent have a big rain gauge sitting on the table to his right?

It could be for urine collection. Argh.
edit on 11/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Kent admits we had a fiduciary responsibility to investigate Burisma because we give Ukraine aid.

Ok then why was it wrong for Trump to investigate it?

link   
investigations into energy companies in ukraine?
oh my
imagine that

investigation into a fleeing criminal absconding with millions

hmmmmm

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Kent admits we had a fiduciary responsibility to investigate Burisma because we give Ukraine aid.

Ok then why was it wrong for Trump to investigate it?

seems this matter is at a conclusion

could you look into this?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe because the Democrats are worried that The Trump admin/President would find more dirt and scandals on the democrats as well? makes you wonder. Yet the president has every to investigate whatever they wish after they are the Commander in Chief, not Media Puppet in Chief.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Truth be told I agree there’s not a lot of evidence anywhere it’s all speculation. But that’s all some people need .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
uh oh
the board

hunter biden

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
it is on the record....
yay

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

But in this case for Trump's impeachment i see still no wrong doing by Trump. Nor Proof. This show is becoming a sham, not a not lot of people are watching it at least where i am.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Pyle
So the GOP lawyer is asking the witness what another person thought.... does this guy even lawyer?

why not
it is all they had to offer all morning

why change now?

The council is prepping the arguments, not arguing, setting the corners. The shoes off the centipede are falling and that is felt in the room as fact. Windows into a person's thought through hearsay is beyond reasonable.

mg

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

In my cubicle farm office like everybody here has the hearings on their second monitor and their headphones on.

Its rather surreal.......

link   
this guy is good

all on the record now

they have legitimized the potus memo of the call

game
set
match

link   

a reply to: ChefFox

In my cubicle farm office like everybody here has the hearings on their second monitor and their headphones on.

Its rather surreal.......

it is rather important
undoing an election for no reason would be a bad deal

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Here is an easy and honest straightforward question, forget about Trump for a minute. No tricks here, just a question.

Should Biden be removed from consideration as a Presidential Candidate for what he did as VP? Why or why not?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Coercive behavior leveraging US funds for personal gain in an election is just about as 'textbook' as one can get regarding crimes of personal enrichment that harm the country.

Agreed. Trump didn't do this.

Next?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reported concern
hmmm

well now

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join