It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Amb. to EU Sondland reverses himself on Ukraine quid pro quo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The reports have continually been that witnesses are testifying to exactly the same thing.

Are they all making it up now?

www.nytimes.com... e

Here is another transcript from another witnesses testimony.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Only for transcripts have been released. How would the New York Times know what all the witnesses have said?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Are you saying he was coerced into lying against trump by the CIA?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Might be an odd time to ask this, but what ever happened to that stack of evidence this high that Schiff had that proved Russian Collusion? Sitting in a box next to all this stuff on Trump that Schiff has?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Didn't Giuliani go live on air and say they have proof

Rudy has said some wild things on air, at least until recently when his friends got indicted and he realized he was likely the target of a Grand Jury Investigation.

I only care about what Rudy Giuliani says under oath.

It's long past due that he testify publicly and clear things up.

From news stories early in the year, it was known Guilliani became involved during the Mueeller probe when it became known that Ukraine was involved with the 2016 election. Ukraine then re-opened the case themselves in Feb 2018. Heck, it was reported back then that Trump advised Ukraine that his DOJ would assist them.

It seems more obvious why at finding out that the case was re-opened, Biden decided to run and his son stepped down. That way he can try to smear that this is a partisan attack and try to stop it.

Curious that Obama didn't put any support into Biden, isn't it? Everyone in the DNC knew him running is just a smokescreen that they could use to try and impeach Trump. They are simply gambling that American voters are too stupid to see their duplicity in all of this.

True, this is simply my assumption but hey, it should carry a lot of weight with those that believe Sondland's assumptions here as testified have any meaning. Right?
edit on 11 5 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You dems realize Trump doesn't need anyone to help beat Joe Biden right? B
a reply to: panoz77

Then why is he working so hard to get dirt on him? Fake dirt at that.

Even the Ukrainians are retracting previous statements and saying they have nothing on Hunter or Joe Biden.

I think it is getting harder every day for GOP leaders to openly back him. You may not see a big shift in their advocacy publicly because, well trump is vindictive so better to stay quiet. But when it comes time to vote and voting will remove trump and his vindictive nature he will no longer be a threat then they will vote their conscience and honor the oath they took.
They just need to fade into the background for now.

Continuing revelations like those made today will open the eyes of a lot of americans and they will tell their senators and representatives what they want done.

edit on 1152019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Extorris
Lol......and you believe this BS don’t you?

What is it with the left and making # up as they go along? I’m baffled as to why so many people believe the crap they’re being fed by the dems. Someone need to educate them and let them know that ignorance is not a virtue.

Are you saying the quotes from Sondland are not from Sondland. Or are you saying he never said this?

I’m saying this whole farce perpetrated by the dem party is a pathetic eff’n joke and you have to be a ignorant imbecile to believe anything currently coming from the mouth of the dem party.

Is EU Ambassador Sondland a Democrat?

I don’t care what he is and why does it matter, it’s a joke and a lie. Suddenly he remembers something my a$$. That seems like something you’d remember doesn’t it? Do you seriously believe this crap? If the shoe was on the other foot you wouldn’t, not for a second,unless you’re really that ignorant, IDK? It’s another Dem sham is all. What’s the going rate for jumping ship nowadays anyway?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

It jives with other testimony and with text messages that have been retrieved.
That is why he was forced to include this.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: St Udio

Are you saying he was coerced into lying against trump by the CIA?

No, the term 'lying' is a mischaracterization of his thought process...

the Ambassador just 'reflected more' on the Nuances of Quid pro quo... the NDAA threatening goons impressed upon him the gravity of misconstruing his instructions as the USA Ambassador
edit on th30157299201205132019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30157299218605162019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This testimony is based on Sondland's "belief" and intuition.

Which makes it sound like any quid pro quo was initiated by Sondland.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So, on page 106 of the Sondland transcript.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I think Biden and Son are working harder. Much harder. 😃

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Isnt it funny how Sonderland Supposses and thinks but does not have solid proof of anything? Sonderland is part of the intelligence community,and as such cannot be believed since they lie for a profession. Thisd whole thing is because Trump didnt do as they wanted him to do.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Quid Pro Quo is otherwise known as Bribery and Extortion.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Closed door witness testimony about second hand accounts and no withdrawn aid to Ukraine. I know you really hate Trump and his supporters but do you really think the average American sees this as enough to oust an elected president?

After all the attempts these three years and never ending coverage do you really believe this is the event to put your chips all in?

We have the transcript of the call and everything else is truly second hand and easily denied by the President unless you have it in writing or on tape. I'm afraid the democrats are gonna be embarrassed again and will move on to the next reason to impeach and the cycle will continue.

The USA is truly broken

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Really just seems like a bunch of never Trump people lurking around the administration waiting to leak anything to the press and hoping it sticks.

Sounds like a really healthy government

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Really just seems like a bunch of never Trump people lurking around the administration waiting to leak anything to the press and hoping it sticks.

Sounds like a really healthy government

Taken all together, the questions they've asked Trump in these transcripts etc sound like they were trying to get him to implicate himself.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

I know this is important, whatever side of the fence you sit this allegation is really important I know but aren't we all bored to tears by it now? I'm not saying he should be forgiven, even though the Democrats are just as corrupt as Trump might be and the Republicans including the mother and father of the party Bill and Hillary aka the politcal Bonnie and Clyde (sorry had to get a shot at the Clintons lol) but since the day after Trump won Democrats and those who hate Trump have been calling for his impeachment that if this one doesn't work, which it won't, they'll be calling for his impeachment based around something else the Democrats need to remember two important things:

1 - This is not helping their chances of getting into the white house - This is harming them more than they realise. THe constant cries of "We must defeat Trump no matter what" which was a calling card for pretty much the entire line up at the Dems debate shows that no matter what the truth whether Trump is guilty or not they will not be happy until Trump is out of the white house not because he is doing damage to the country but because they do not like the fact that Trump won and the holy saviour of the US Hillary "I'm not corrupt winkity wink" Clinton didn't win. Their constant aiming for Trump leaves the entire point of their election campaign, what they stand for or how they'll deliver what they stand for, their ideas for foreign policy, helping the vets and homeless people on the US etc. etc. etc. get pushed to the wayside so they can say, to the cheers and adulation of the left "Trump will lose in 2020" You are killing your own chances.

2 - If they win. If they somehow beat Trump in 2020 they realise that all the little tricks and hidden room dealings and dirty interviews behind closed doors are all going to be used by the Republicans to do the same thing.

(Bonus) 3 - If the Dems win in 2020 which is a super IF, so super Superman looks at this Super If and thinks "Damn that's some powerful Super" it is only going to end up being the flip of it with CNN, MSNBC and the like being the new Fox News having to constantly defend their President. At least we know one thing, either way CNN and their ratings are going to tank even more.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Isnt it funny how Sonderland Supposses and thinks but does not have solid proof of anything? Sonderland is part of the intelligence community,and as such cannot be believed since they lie for a profession. Thisd whole thing is because Trump didnt do as they wanted him to do.

We do know that there are a number of never trump Obama holdovers around. We just never knew who. We're getting the picture now I think. It makes me wonder about those leaked texts between Taylor and Sondland. Why did Sondland take 5 hours to respond to Taylor when asked about withholding aid?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join