It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"Drivers"

Did they stare at them?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Heh, I pointed that out back in Sept.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Bill Clinton advises Trump to ignore impeachment: 'You got hired to do a job'

Former President Clinton (D) on Thursday advised President Trump to leave fighting impeachment to his staff and focus on his agenda.

"My message would be, look, you got hired to do a job," Clinton said during a phone interview with CNN. "You don't get the days back you blow off. Every day is an opportunity to make something good happen.

And I would say, 'I've got lawyers and staff people handling this impeachment inquiry, and they should just have at it,'" he continued. "Meanwhile, I'm going to work for the American people. That's what I would do."

the hill

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If I were Barr, I’d hold a presser prior to the release of the IG report and provide a “summary” of the report.

Sit back and watch the meltdown, lol.

Hint of a heavily redacted report. Then after a few days of the Left getting themselves all spun up, release the fully unredacted report.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

From a year and-a-half old timestamp? That's some stale popcorn.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Ok, Bill now has dementia? That’s very good and sound advice.

If I were POTUS I would say the legal efforts of the White House regarding the Impeachment effort has been assigned to legalzoom.com.

After performing a cost/benefit analysis, nothing else is required.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

originally posted by: Trillium
Calling all car

In coming wall

Trillium, please clarify -- Q's latest drop sources from Tor. However, are you indicating 8kun access on the Canadian channel? Will Q have an exclusive channel or invite responses by posting on /qresearch/? T.

Sorry
was just joking about next thread coming up fast
I can still see it with Tor
but can not post to it now for a few hours

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

What did we miss..Get OFF The Nuclear Warhead!

Q 618 in particular..

17 drops with Keyword Nuclear...

What happens when School Shootings don't matter no more?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Does Bruce have any dirt on Adam, his good friend?

If he doesn't, then he ought to start thinking strategically about claiming that he does, even if he doesn't.

It could buy him some time, as well as a plea deal - a quid pro quo, if you will.

He doesn't have many options at this point.

1. Protect his friend; don't lie about him, and lose leverage (hope for the best without a 'bargaining chip');
2. Betray his friend; lie about him, and potentially get a deal; or,
3. Spill the beans; tell the truth about his friend; throw him under the bus; and, get a deal.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Isn't it interesting how Rel and I independently alluded to the "covered in gold" concept on the same day?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I read the Fisa abuse report was going to have "very few redactions". But tonight I see there are sections marked "Top Secret".

See paragraph 7 at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

That sounds like pages dipped in black paint doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

I have also wondered why some people believe Trump is an "outsider" while others, like you, believe he is an 'insider'.

P.S. Have you ever wondered how it's possible to go 'mudding' without getting dirty?

Wearing protective gear only goes so far before you will, inevitably, get some mud on you.

That's what happens if you choose to get down and dirty...into the mud pit.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

17 drops with Keyword Nuclear...

What happens when School Shootings don't matter no more?

[They] will move to the next phase of terror; whatever that might be.

88 drops using tag Themes: Missiles / Nukes / World Wars.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

After Bill Clinton's interview on CNN today, the commentators kept talking about how Donald Trump needs to be extra-presidential right now. That he Needs to stop Tweeting and Commenting so much about his impeachment.

Bill Clinton's advice is well-taken, but Donald Trump is able to do multiple things at once, and does not have the same distractions of an Angry Wife and Angry Mistresses that Slick Willy created by his own shenanigans.

Plus, I sense that Bill is helping to pave the way for Hillary to enter the Presidential race. But state registration deadlines are passing, so it may be too late for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I could be wrong for all I know. Maybe he was an insider and flipped. Its possible. I don't hate the man he's just a person with flaws. Like everyone. I was just merely pointing out that just because there is a photo of somebody shaking someone's hand it doesn't mean they are involved in that person's crimes.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think something big is coming in the next 2 weeks?

It had better be EARLY next week. Americans pay little attention to what's going on in D.C. as it is. After the Thanksgiving rush/shopping begins, forget it. Even Congress is leaving town next Thursday (11/21) for a 10 day vacation.

Not sure why...but I have a feeling what is coming will stop Congress from leaving.

According to www.rollcall.com... , Congress will only be in session for 12 days between now and 2020.

You're right. If they plan on passing the UCMA trade deal, Impeaching President Trump, and avoiding another Govt shutdown, Congress needs to just go home for Turkey on Thanksgiving and to open their Christmas Presents on December 25th.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

do you have any idea how corrupt these people are?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Do school shootings actually matter? I thought they have just become part of American life with "thoughts" and "prayers" offered every time one happens.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
CLAIRE CHASE BLASTS TORRES SMALL FOR ACCEPTING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM ADAM SCHIFF

Claire Chase, conservative Republican candidate for New Mexico’s 2nd Congressional District, today blasted Congresswoman Xochitl Torres Small for accepting thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff prior to announcing her full support for his impeachment inquiry. In a statement released today, Chase deemed their actions “the real quid pro quo” and urged Torres Small to immediately return all campaign contributions to Adam Schiff. 

“Adam Schiff lining the pockets of vulnerable Democrats who represent districts won decisively by President Trump in 2016, such as Torres Small, in order to secure support for impeachment is the real quid pro quo here,” said Claire Chase. “This proves once and for all that this process has been a partisan-fueled sham from the beginning, and because of it, Adam Schiff has lost all credibility and Torres Small has completely lost the trust of her constituents. If Torres Small has any shred of decency left, she should immediately return the thousands of dollars she took from Adam Schiff and get back to doing her job – not wasting the remaining months she has left in Washington participating in this absurd witch hunt against our President.”

link

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Well considering that much of the allegations of corruption come without evidence or circumstantial evidence no I don't. Do you think republicans are immune to corruption or is corruption confined to the liberal democrats?

new topics

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join