It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 383
<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

no I'm not
are you aware of what sorts of crimes you're allowing them to get away with?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Studying the swamp involves giving them money?

You truly think he was chosen like 50 years ago? If so that's a pretty bad plan to wait 50 years and let the corruption go on for that long.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Interesting.

Question the veracity of a document before you have even seen it; claim XYZ is politically-driven, as well as a "conspiracy theorist".

I like it. I think I'll use it.

Frankly, it looks to me like a rhetorician's sophistic tactic.

Boring.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
no I'm not
are you aware of what sorts of crimes you're allowing them to get away with?

Seems like some are.

I'm not in a position to allow or stop anyone from getting away with anything.

Are you letting them get away with it?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You said you don't care and you're ok with thinking that if they can get away with it then it is what it is

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Studying the swamp involves giving them money?

You truly think he was chosen like 50 years ago? If so that's a pretty bad plan to wait 50 years and let the corruption go on for that long.

55 years ago, when he was 17, IMO

Q was formed following the assassination of JFK.

P

edit on 15/11/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Yes I remember you proposing this theory before. While I truly believe JFK was assassinated by the deep state I have my doubts that someone would be chosen at 17 to be groomed for the presidency 53 years later. I mean theres no guarantee anyone can even live that long. Also letting the corruption go on for that long seems like a weak plan.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q has posted “The Great Awakening” 36 times, but

only 15 posts show “THE GREAT AWAKENING” in all caps:

1) THE GREAT AWAKENING! (only 1 with an exclamation mark)

Q3012 10 Mar 2019 - 7:30:35 AM
The FISA Abuse by the Obama Administration & Deep State Is Going to Be Exposed

2) THE GREAT AWAKENING RETURN POWER TO THE PEOPLE. (1 time)

Q3588 13 Nov 2019 - 11:00:18 PM
Why Did the Former US Ambassador to Ukraine Irregularly Monitor Comms of US Journalists in Ukraine?

3) THE GREAT AWAKENING. (13 include a period)

Q3535 30 Jul 2019 - 12:04:01 AM Evidence of The Great Awakening in Action
Q3447 19 Jul 2019 - 4:00:58 AM What Happens When the Public Learns the Truth?
Q3430 15 Jul 2019 - 2:50:47 AM THE GREAT AWAKENING
Q3178 26 Mar 2019 - 12:43:27 AM The Only Way to Regain Trust in Government…
Q2982 6 Mar 2019 - 11:58:00 PM FREEDOM OF THOUGHT
Q2856 22 Feb 2019 - 12:20:27 PM D's Desperate to Come up…
Q2559 6 Dec 2018 - 6:00:21 AM Deep State and Fake News Guilty…
Q2556 6 Dec 2018 - 3:27:27 AM Fake News "Blue Checkmark" Flunkies…
Q2541 4 Dec 2018 - 1:50:01 AM THE GREAT AWAKENING
Q1269 26 Apr 2018 - 3:33:17 AM Are You Awake? Who are the True Facists/Racists?
Q572 22 Jan 2018 - 2:28:00 AM The Shot Heard Around the World
Q543 19 Jan 2018 - 9:22:18 AM THE GREAT AWAKENING
Q474 7 Jan 2018 - 1:04:06 AM THIS IS NOT A GAME

Posts Q3430, Q2541, and Q543 are identical, and only say: "THE GREAT AWAKENING. Q”

Any ideas on how repeat phrases may tie posts together?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
HRC bonds with Royal baby Archie.

Daily Mail

Awww, how cute.

Poor baby already being offered up. No, I don't think Meghan has 'flipped' Harry. They're both deep in the circles of the bizarre.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

a reply to: LurkNoMore

GASP! "God" forbid them to teach children about reality! How dare they

Well we know they add in lies to make reality tainted and the kids come out looking like Dumb-asses like some posters on ATS continually prove repeating lies that have been exposed for the lies they are.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

a reply to: dashen

And have you read Brave New World? Care to tell me how this is straight from the book?

We can tell that even IF you even read it, you don't know what it meant. Dashen has it right. I read the book twice and there was a movie from about 30 years ago that showed it pretty fairly. Keep them drugged up, let them have sex with anyone in public at the breaks from work. Eat the same stuff and be divided into definitive groups.

That was what I learned from Aldous Huxley's observations. It is basically as Dashen described it to be.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

I understand and I'll just say that the evidence is out there.but In order to receive it, you have to let go of disbelief

Didn't mean to make it seem I disbelieve, I need proof to make it so I can say to others I have seen it. I want to believe and have stated that here on ATS. As a professional part of me has to say I can't honestly say a ghost is real to someone else, even if I believe in them. People need confirmation and people like me have to give the facts as my daily routine. I do feel in my personal life I have had that confirmation in a spiritual and scientific way that we are a body and a soul that continues after the body dies. But will I see a ghost? I hope that is a better way to say what I mean.

ETA

It is dangerous to not challenge extraordinary things because charlatans can use lights and mirrors to fake out our brain. Watch episode one of the show called "Brain Games" to see exactly what causes that opening for us to think we are seeing something physical that is not there. Great series , "Brain Games".
edit on 15-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Love it!

[snipped] Nancy thinks Trump admitted to bribery in exchange for public statements from the Ukrainian president of an investigation into Biden.

Guess what the aid wasn't held up and the statement was never made by the Ukrainian president.

So attempted bribery?

I'm thinking this whole entire phone call was 100% bait
edit on Fri Nov 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yep after doing some more research I was wrong. It's been about 22 years since I've read Brave New World so my memory on it was spotty.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's a proven method using Qclock.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Bill Clinton advises Trump to ignore impeachment: 'You got hired to do a job'

Former President Clinton (D) on Thursday advised President Trump to leave fighting impeachment to his staff and focus on his agenda.

"My message would be, look, you got hired to do a job," Clinton said during a phone interview with CNN. "You don't get the days back you blow off. Every day is an opportunity to make something good happen.

And I would say, 'I've got lawyers and staff people handling this impeachment inquiry, and they should just have at it,'" he continued. "Meanwhile, I'm going to work for the American people. That's what I would do."

the hill

In other words, let them do it to you without putting up a fight. Yeah, taking advice from your enemy ... no ...
edit on 15-11-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yep, and I have a feeling that once Trump releases the transcript of his first call with Zelensky, we are all going to understand this without a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Love it!

Crazy Nancy thinks Trump admitted to bribery in exchange for public statements from the Ukrainian president of an investigation into Biden.

Which raises the question, is this "bribery"? I think not. "Attention" from the US President has always come with a price, and has traditionally been used as a reward to world leaders. Behave the way we want you to, get a visit with the Prez.

That's why omaba's (whatever) giving away meetings with low level enemies' leaders and envoys was just immature and not well thought out given his position as POTUS (or was it ... ?).

Anyhoo, it sure as heck ain't "bribery" - it's actually statesmanship at the highest level and something we'd expect from our POTUS.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Bill Clinton advises Trump to ignore impeachment: 'You got hired to do a job'

Former President Clinton (D) on Thursday advised President Trump to leave fighting impeachment to his staff and focus on his agenda.

"My message would be, look, you got hired to do a job," Clinton said during a phone interview with CNN. "You don't get the days back you blow off. Every day is an opportunity to make something good happen.

And I would say, 'I've got lawyers and staff people handling this impeachment inquiry, and they should just have at it,'" he continued. "Meanwhile, I'm going to work for the American people. That's what I would do."

the hill

In other words, let them do it to you without putting up a fight. Yeah, taking advice from your enemy ... no ...

From the link

"You don't get the days back you blow off. Every day is an opportunity to make something good happen"

Flashback .... think about it lol Give the man a Cigar ..... errr ... maybe not

in case vid does not work
youtu.be...
edit on 11152019 by MetalThunder because: LoL

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thats rich coming from Bill. Get it, BLOW off......LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join