It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

CanMan, I found a Q post the other day that says Soros IS controlled. Timely, therefore to quote it...

Q15:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

In Q416 we are told that:

Anonymous ID: deb9fa No.143329 📁
Dec 21 2017 20:31:58 (EST)
Soros takes orders from P.
You have no idea how sick and evil these people are.
Fight, fight, fight.
Day of days.
Game over.
Q

P = Pepe Orsini?

The above 2 quotes are intriguing because they contrast with Q142 (partial):

How did Soros replace family ‘y’?
Who is family ‘y’?
Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.
What happened during WWII?
Was Hitler a puppet?

I believe the above 3 posts indicate that the 13 families are probably organised in a 3 layer triangle; like this:

1 "Chair" Family... Q998 says P=C.. Pepe Orsini = Chair?

3 Geographic control families = British Empire (Windsors/Queen Elizabeth?)/Japanese Empire?/Roman Empire = Vatican?)

Within each "Geography" 3 controlling families, e.g. Soros/Rothschilds/Saud explained in Q299 (partial):

Rothschilds (cult leaders)(church)(P)
Banks / Financial Institutions
WW Gov Control
Gov Controls People
SA
Oil Tech Sex/Children
SA Controls (assigned) US / UK Politicians / Tech Co's (primary)
Soros
Controls organizations of people (create division / brainwash) + management / operator of slush funds (personal net worth never reduces think DOJ settlements Consumer Iran Enviro pacts etc etc)

Now think of Q140 and how this could imply each of Russia/China/US are dealing with one geography (partial):

How did POTUS remove one side of the pyramid?
What did POTUS receive while visiting China?
Where did POTUS dine?
What is the significance?
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
Who controls NK?

It would be good to try to show the above in a graphic - possibly using MS organisaztion chart style. I don't have the time to do that as I need to get archives up to date before rollover.
edit on 15-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Iran announced gas rationing today.
What the heck is going on over there?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

could P=Payseur?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So first Q claims that Putin is controlled. Then claims Russia is coordinating with Trump to remove the NWO? So Trump is working with Putin to take out Putin?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, the different spellings can be aligned using the STRINGER ALIGN tab of our spreadsheet. This finds all posts with the same spelling stringer and aligns them to the line with that stringer in. You can then read the alignment of the lines above or below to get new messages... give it a go!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sanctions of course. The real story is that even with the sharp increase in prices they still only pay 13 cents a litre. Less than 50 cents a gallon!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, yes... P could be Payseur, Pepe Orsini or Pope... time will tell which it is.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am seeing on CNN that the White House just released the first call with Ukraine...

www.cnn.com...
edit on 15-11-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 15-11-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

σορός sorós, sor-os'; probably akin to the base of G4987; a funereal receptacle (urn, coffin), i.e. (by analogy) a bier:—bier

What’s in a name

‘the phoenix rises from its ashes’

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sanctions are whats going on over there Dashen.....sanctions. They are having their desired effect it would seem.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: pheonix358

Yes I remember you proposing this theory before. While I truly believe JFK was assassinated by the deep state I have my doubts that someone would be chosen at 17 to be groomed for the presidency 53 years later. I mean theres no guarantee anyone can even live that long. Also letting the corruption go on for that long seems like a weak plan.

If this were so, why would they only select one person, not knowing when they would need him? Why not a collection of possible candidates aged several years apart over a wide range of time? They could select people from a range of backgrounds, ethnicities, lifestyles, etc., knowing that they will have one ready to fit the bill when needed.
They said that there were plans for "after Trump." It would would make sense to have many that could be watched, directed, helped, continuously vetted, and when the time approached, asked if they would participate in saving the nation. At that point, after they would be ramped up. Starting with a cast of thousands [more likely hundreds] could provide the best candidate when needed.
The organization we call Q could be like the deep state and hand membership down through generations. This would be the Good vs. Evil fight we see in the movies but not with immortal characters. A continuous ebb and flow of the battle while the commoners go about their lives.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
LOL....Pyongyang calls Biden a rabid dog that should be beaten to death with a stick....

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Calling all Car
check your PM
to many to list
first time I bump into this Link

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
🚨BREAKING 🚨

Senator Ron Johnson is preparing to Subpoena:

• Adam Schiff
• The Whistleblower
• Joe Biden
• Hunter Biden

my gosh I'm running out of popcorn

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
=NEWS=
READ IT: New Trump-Ukraine phone transcript shows no conditions on talk
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Calling all Car
check your PM
to many to list

Wow....there is a lot there to unpack. Thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Calling all Car
check your PM
to many to list

I am intrigued.
Would someone forward this link to me, please?
edit on b000000302019-11-15T09:50:41-06:0009America/ChicagoFri, 15 Nov 2019 09:50:41 -0600900000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The state has suspended the license for Play Mountain Place daycare in Colorado Springs after 26 children were found behind a false wall in the owner's basement. All of the children are under the age of three.

>The owner, 58-year-old Carla Faith, is being investigated. A total of three adult workers were arrested, but those charges were cancelled pending an ongoing investigation.

>When they contacted the owner at her residence on the same property, she refused to cooperate. But officers could hear the children inside her home. They eventually found a false wall that led to the basement where they located the children.
kdvr.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Iran announced gas rationing today.
What the heck is going on over there?

They have huge petroleum reserves but ironically don't have enough refining capacity for even their own domestic use. They have to import gasoline.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

This stuff is so evil it is hard to comprehend. Truly frightening and infuriating how the most vulnerable have been targeted.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join