It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think there are a few on the planet who are ready to shift into 5D now. They've raised their vibration high enough that they could make a quantum leap if they wanted to. We're capable of doing that..with enough focus it's possible. But they're waiting patiently for the rest of us to catch up. No one wants to do this alone, we came here to do this, together as a collective

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Some insight into why I was getting multiple routes to 8kun earlier today:

superuser.com...

When the destination of a traceroute is a host (94.2.55.112, for example), on the first packet the routers will use the traditional way (process switching) to know where is the destination, but after that in the next packets the routers will use fast switching or CEF. From origin to destination there will be a fixed path.

When the destination of a traceroute is a router (99.34.xx.xx), the intermediate routers will do the same as before (first packet with process switching and from then cache), but the destination router won't do it because there are no next hop. So, the destination router will do process switching to respond to each received packet.

The big problem arises when the destination router has two or more connections to different ISPs and the connections are doing load balancing.

Load balancing means that to avoid that a single connection gets overloaded until the router uses the next one, it uses a mechanism as round-robin to evenly distribute the traffic among all its connections.

Now you have the explosive mix for your situation: A traceroute to a router, it will use process switching for every package, that is influenced by load balancing and you have every time a different path.

Sorry for the long explanation, but as the result is a sum of multiple mechanisms, I wanted to make them as clear as possible.

edit on 12-11-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Do not try and bend the spoon only realize the truth. There is no spoon.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: CanadianMason

I trust Russians a hell of a lot more than the current Democrat party.

Now that made me laugh. Nice.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Good find!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Same sources, Again. We can play that msm game too. Would you be surprised to know that the NYTimes swamp is linked to a state-run newspaper in Iran. In addition to the Iran newspaper phone number which is the same number as NYTimes, the registrant domain address is the same address as the NYT building.

twitter.com...

So, what the losers are making a big stink over is actually nothing and many big companies, banks, commerce, etc all do it.
How about raising awareness toward banning the # hosted in China you (msm) hypocritical scum.
After all, it's the INTERNET and everything is CONNECTED.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

CTV News: Source

Meanwhile, Fredrick Brennan, the original creator of 8chan but no longer affiliated with the site, is continuing his online campaign to have the site shut down.

Brennan has been warning 8kun users, via his Twitter account, that their data is being sent to a Russian ISP “known for hosting malware, phishing sites and ransomware.”

“Who knows what they will use your data for,” the Tweet from Monday reads, adding cryptically that user data “is most likely being scooped up by the FSB (modern KGB)!”

CBS News Source:

Now it's returned as a nearly identical site with a new name, 8kun, using online service providers based in Russia.

Vice: Source

Vice News reports that the resurrected 8kun is now being hosted by a Russian site associated with “hosting ransomware and stolen credit cards,”

The Next Web: Source

If 8chan was of any indication, 8kun will be no different in spreading hate speech and spewing propaganda. The site’s current host, a Russia-based company called VDSina, should look at its history and ban it before it causes any harm.

Arstechnica: Source

The successor to 8chan, 8kun, made a somewhat brief appearance on the public Internet thanks to what amounts to an attack on the Internet's routing infrastructure. The site's domain name server, hosted by a service called VanwaNet, offered up an Internet address for the site that was from an unallocated set of addresses belonging to the RIPE Network Coordinating Centre, the regional Internet registry authority for Europe and the Middle East. And the host for the new site, the Russian hosting company Media Land LLC, advertised a route to that address to the rest of the Internet, allowing visitors to reach the site for a while.

Search term used in Google: "8kun.us hosted in russia".

Running the site through The Anti-Hacking Alliance shows that it doesn't host any malware, or anything else. Brennan is a damn clown. I'm wondering if there's a sealed indictment with his name on it. Pretty sure the 8kun.us domain is hosted by VDSina, and the rest is VanWaTech.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What? Where do you get that the football had a microchip in it?

Actually it was a soccer ball.

That soccer ball Putin gave Trump really did have a transmitter chip in it, logo indicates

It turns out they weren’t entirely wrong. Markings on the ball indicate that it contained a chip with a tiny antenna that transmits to nearby phones.

I'm sure SS thoroughly checked it out.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haha!

It looks like it was Hot Wheels Freddie who originated this nonsense and the stupid and dishonest journalists working for these propaganda outlets ran with it, sowing seeds of doubt and confusion.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Someone here had speculated that Freddie is CIA. I'm beginning to wonder if that's the case. Nobody would suspect he is - until now, that is.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks PokeyJoe. DNS resolution is not consistent across the internet. Reasons unknown at this point.

One other bit of information. Without wishing to "out" my own location, I'll just say my location is outside of the USA. Moravec's location is also other than the USA, and his traceroute output is similar to mine.

Moravec, if I have any of these assumptions/statements wrong, please advise -- thanks!

Cheers

I am having problems also. And I am outside of the U.S.. Methinks the elites in Europe are being boneheads again...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I doubt the 'Company' is that hard up for agents. Then again they have certainly done far crazier!

Feels like a meme is in order. 😂

ETA: Poor Freddie. 😂🤣🤡

twitter.com...

(surprise at the end) 😮

edit on 12-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Probably right around Thanksgiving holiday, friday at 5pm.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

In the simplest possible terms, the Quasicrystalline Spin Network or QSN is a quasicrystal that we theorize is the fundamental substructure of reality. Imagine it as a 3D version of a 2D TV screen. A 2D TV screen is made up of 2D pixels that change brightness and color levels from one video frame to the next at a certain speed (for example 24 frames per second in most modern movies). Similarly, the QSN is a 3D grid of Planck scale, tetrahedron-shaped “pixels” that via the rules of a binary, geometric language/code, exist at each “frame” of reality as either on or off, and if on, then rotated left or right. These pixels populate the QSN, and their states change from one frame to the next, at a “universal frame rate” of 10^44 frames per second (Planck time). Over many of these frames patterns emerge on this 3D quasicrystal. These patterns become more and more meaningful and sophisticated with time. After a while, particles begin to form on the quasicrystal. With time, these particles take on more and more complex forms, and eventually the reality we all know emerges.

quantum gravity research

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If the IG Report is as damning as predicted, the criminal referrals and high-level people exposed should exact severe damage on Democrats. Especially if the Impeachment hearings further prove that Democrats hate Donald Trump more than they love America.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully. No more delays and dragging this saga any further.

Q3587

Indictments coming.
[2019]
Q

After the IG report?

Q3021

Mar 10 2019 23:19:05 (EST)
www.nytimes.com...📁
@Snowden
Parades or Restraints?
[2019]
Q

The NYT article is from Nov. 12, 2017.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
For s&g's has anyone searched "Hillary Clinton" on Justia? Lots come up, some filed as recent as Nov 4. I doubt any of them are anything, but it's something to do I suppose.

(S&g's = sh!ts and giggles incase anyone wondered)

MCLEAN et al v. RUSSIAN FEDERATION, COUNTRY OF 1924 TO PRESENT PROSECUTOR GENERAL OF RUSSIA et al

Plaintiff:
ESTATE OF LOUIS FANNING, SR., ESTATE OF JAMES MCLEAN and VICKI FANNING MCLEAN

Defendant:
INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY, FACEBOOK, INC., URANIUM ONE GROUP, TERRA POWER, MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY ACENCY, GULFTAINER COMPANY LIMITED, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, COUNTRY OF 1924 TO PRESENT PROSECUTOR GENERAL OF RUSSIA, GOOGLE NORTH AMERICA, INC., VLADIMIR PUTIN, VARKEY FOUNDATION, BILL, HILLARY, AND CHELSEA CLINTON FOUNDATION, ROSATOM STATE NUCLEAR ENERGY CORPORATION, GRU MILITARY INTELLIGENCE, TWITTER, INC., JSC ROSOBORONEXPORT, BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION, HARVARD UNIVERSITY, BNK MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPANY, BITCOIN FOUNDATION, CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, STANFORD UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF GENERAL COUNSEL, BURISMA HOLDING LIMITED and ROSTEC

Better option for those without access to PACER.
edit on 11/12/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

Seems this Vicki Fanning McClean has sued China, Mexico, and others. Found this from 2010.

HOUSTON (CN) – A nurse claims that hospital administrator Select Medical Corp. forced her to resign after she discovered its “illegal billing system.” And she claims that after she filed federal and state complaints, a message left on her phone by Select Medical’s attorney was mysteriously deleted, she was “terrorized” in her house by unknown intruders, and her lawyer was stabbed in the neck six times the day before she filed a whistleblower retaliation complaint.

🤷‍♂️

edit on 11/12/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
TODAY 11TH OF NOVEMBER 2019
PRESIDENT TRUMP SPOKE AT THE ECONOMIC CLUB OF NEW YORK CITY

i LISTENED FROM START TO FINISH, EVEN HEARD POTUS REPLY DURING EVENTUAL QUESTION TIME.
HERE IS ONE TALLM PROUD, CARING GENTLEMAN,

LISTEN IF YOU WISH, HEAR HOW IT WAS 60,000 FACTPRIES/BUISENSSES ETC. SHUT UP SHOP IN USA AND SAILED EAST.

IGNORE SUCH IF YOU WISHM BUT MAYBE FROM 1:25 to 1:37, WILL GIVE YOU MORE REASON TO UNDERSTAND QANON AND HIS REASON FOR SUCH A NECESSARY RESPONSE.;

www.youtube.com...

ALL YOURS.

However you can read All that was said here;
www.whitehouse.gov...

edit on 12-11-2019 by steaming because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2019 by steaming because: Apologies m This was EDITED to simply add the word version

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Wat??? Had to look that up for myself. Many of those Defendant names were in the Mueller report.

Seems like some lawyers are going to make this case their lifetime career. Not sure what this is about but whomever this "MCLEAN" party is better have an unlimited expense account.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
How on earth did I miss this...?

Help the Intel Community Whistleblowers

$227,727 raised of $300,000 goal

We’re working with the whistleblower and launched a crowdfunding effort to support the whistleblower’s lawyers. On October 6, 2019, it was announced that these lawyers represent a second anonymous intelligence community whistleblower who has made a protected disclosure involving first-hand knowledge of events described by the initial whistleblower.

Mark S. Zaid, Esq.
Attorney for the Intelligence Community Whistleblowers
Compass Rose Legal Group, PLLC

C_A "Officer" assigned to the White House against the C_A own Terms Of Service is NOT a victim but an unmasked agent in the field - unmasked by HIS OWN DOING!

Blasey Ford
McCabe
Strozk

One Playbook.

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join