It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
VIDEO: EPSTEIN MEDICAL EXAMINER DROPS AUTOPSY BOMBSHELL; No DNA Test Conducted to Confirm Epstein’s Identity

The high-profile and decorated medical examiner who supervised the New York City autopsy of sex offender Jeffrey Epstein revealed in a shocking interview that no definitive DNA tests were performed on the disgraced sex trafficker during the autopsy — or anytime after the pedophile’s reported prison-cell suicide.

Federal officials maintain Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in New York City in August, a reported victim of suicide. But Dr. Baden revealed in a separate interview on FOX News just last week that Epstein’s autopsy and body showed telltale signs of homicide, specifically homicidal strangulation.

Now Dr. Baden reveals no DNA tests were performed on Epstein — a potential homicide victim — to confirm the identity of body examined during the autopsy after being transported from federal prison. Instead, Dr. Baden said Epstein’s brother made ‘visual identification’ of the body. Mark Epstein, the brother, is also who hired Dr. Baden to supervise the autopsy.

“How can (Attorney General) Barr claim the FBI is conducting a thorough investigation of Epstein’s death if there is no DNA test?,” one high-ranking FBI official said. “If Epstein was murdered, how can you bring charges against anyone? A defense attorney is going to ask: ‘Can you prove the victim was Jeffrey Epstein; what tests did you conduct to verify the identity?’ ”

true pundit

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If FISA Inspector General Horowitz report doesn’t come out next week when they said it would then I will be very disappointed & left to wonder WHAT THE GAME IS?? Is someone at FBI or DOJ tying IGs hands??

Chuck Grassley holding their feet to the fire

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Try to track down those old XKS Hub maps that Snowden leaked to the guardian.
There are hubs in Russia.

go figure that one out.

Also a ring all around Antarctica

[Nazi yeti monitoring stations]

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Thanks Sufi

Another quick thought on this.

CTECH --> CTECH Astronomy (Sneeker's movie)
Sneeker's staring Robert Redford --> Rig for Red
Red Sneekers
Robert Redford --> RR

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm also outside the US and get the russian ip.

Maybe the site is cached in the US for local users.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is from February..was it already posted, here? I can't remember

Earth's Magnetic North Pole Has Officially MovedI

Earth's magnetic North Pole has drifted so fast that authorities have had to officially redefine the location of the magnetic North Pole. The extreme wandering of the North Pole caused increasing concerns over navigation, especially in high latitudes.

Earth's magnetic North Pole is quickly moving from the Canadian Arctic toward Russia. The model update ensures the accuracy of work in governmental agencies around the world. S

Forbes

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dashen, I'm not russian to any conclusions here

Seriously, no idea at this point what is happening with the routing. As Rel stated, it may be by design. Or maybe some people who shouldn't have access to some of the DNS servers ... do.

Antarctica ... man, I'll bet those Yetis are hell on the servers.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Where did the Russia-housed narrative start here? Just curious as to first post mentioning it.

It was me, here.

It was in reply to Rel speculating that the site was now hosted on DOD servers. I thought it was something to look into.
edit on 12-11-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Bankers in $346 billion Danske Bank scandal offered clients gold to hide cash

t the height of the Danske Bank dirty-money scandal, the lender started offering gold bars to wealthy clients to help them keep their fortunes hidden, according to documents seen by Bloomberg.

The bank's Estonian branch, which was already wiring billions of client dollars to offshore accounts, told a select group of customers, mostly from Russia, that they could now also convert their money into gold bars and coins, according to the documents, which date back to the middle of 2012.

Aside from offering a hedge against risk, Danske pitched gold as a way for clients to achieve "anonymity," according to the documents. It also said that using gold ensured "portability" of assets, according to an internal presentation dated June 2012.

link
e dit on 12-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Looks like Eric Ciaramella may be in a little trouble. A newly filed complaint to the ICIG alleges that the whistleleaker may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page. (tied to Soros) 

unroll

why do they like gofundme?
gofundme background
edit on 12-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Point being?

Other then Making u.s based users think its being hosted there?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Prince Charles Special, friendly, style Uncle, the late Lord Mountbatten, had special role in the Partioning of India etc.
PS. Camilla is not Roman Catholic, though her previous Hubby was and therefore their Children were Raised through R.C Shools etc.
a certain bill was passed 2011 (15) allowing futuristic criss cross marriages to be (Partially( accepted......... Duke of Norfolk should - at one time - have been Coronated, But being a R.Catholic was denied such.

Sorry for being a Bore, but .......

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hair Icon Twit

Note the hashtag.

Doit.

Of note the Guys over there are retwitting a lot.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bit of irony there since Trump trying to look into the Bidens and Ukraine really fits that like a glove.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: queenofswords
Where did the Russia-housed narrative start here? Just curious as to first post mentioning it.

It was me, here.

It was in reply to Rel speculating that the site was now hosted on DOD servers. I thought it was something to look into.

Ah...thanks, daskak ik. And, you're not in the U.S., right? Are you located in this hemisphere even...jk.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

That would not be on 8kun but on local ISPs looking to lighten the traffic on the net.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Seeking to shrink Bears Ears, uranium firm met with Interior before review

Documents show that Energy Fuels Resources (USA) Inc., a subsidiary of a Canadian energy firm, met with a top Interior official who would be involved with the review before Trump requested it.

When President Barack Obama designated the monument in December 2016, its boundaries encompassed or abutted over 350 uranium claims tied to the company. Its uranium processing mill, the only such facility in the United States, was located mere miles from the monument. Proximity to a national monument can lead to additional regulatory scrutiny.

Interesting read on more Uranium shenanigans.

My favorite takeaway...

Previous reports by The Washington Post and The New York Times have outlined how coal, oil and other fossil fuel interests may have factored into the decisions made during the monuments review.

Is is even possible to live in a world where these two criminal organizations do not dictate the collective reality?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Traceroute Test on 8kun.us shows last hops from various locations point to the Russian IP address (62.113.113.103):

Frankfurt - last hop - 62.113.113.103
New York - last hop - 62.113.113.103
Miami - last hop - 62.113.113.103
Same goes for San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Sidney, Tokyo and Bangalore.

The one location where the last hop does not point to Russia (62.113.113.103) is Dallas.

Dallas - last hop - 50.63.202.46

That's the IP address I got when I did a test from my own laptop and it points to Arizona.

So now, I'm completely confused.

Also,

In recent weeks Watkins and his son Ron Watkins, who acts as the site’s administrator, have tried to use a wide variety of hosting services in recent weeks, including Chinese tech giants Alibaba and Tencent, the administrators of the site were finally able to get it live thanks to the services of Media Land LLC, a hosting service operated out of Russia by a 36-year-old Ukrainian Alexander Alexandrovich Volosovik.

A report by investigative reporter Brian Krebs in July revealed that Volosovik’s service — described as “bulletproof hosting” — was being used for everything from hosting ransomware, supporting services stealing credit cards and facilitating phishing websites on a grand scale.
~ Source

What follows are a series of clues that point to the likely real-life identity of a Russian man who appears responsible for enabling a ridiculous amount of cybercriminal activity on the Internet today.
~ Meet the World's Biggest 'Bulletproof' Hoster

Picture HERE of "The passport for Alexander Volosovyk, a.k.a. “Yalishanda,” a major operator of bulletproof hosting services."

I'm guessing Watkins replaced Media Land LLC with VDSina recently. VDSina's IP address is the 62.113.113.103 found at every 'last hop' along the traceroute (except Dallas). VDSina is a Russian company. Its ASN is registered with Hosting technology LTD by a Russian named Sergey Krasnov. I can't find any info/dirt on him - if that's even his real name.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Very strange.....

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Also strange that I have gotten 8kun.us to resolve to 2 completely different paths and ultimate IP addresses using tracert.

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join