It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks, EMN, now it all makes sense!

If the server is not in Russia, then why all the fuss by MSM?

Their claims are either outright fabrications in that regard or based on bad info or lack of knowledge.

Getting people to believe 8kun.us is hosted by the Russians might result in some not wanting to have anything more to do with 8kun or Q.

So this whole thing really isn't anything to worry about. As IAMTAT said, it's probably FAKE NEWS with a spattering of truth.

I can let this go now.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I trust Russians a hell of a lot more than the current Democrat party.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

When you addin the virtual host/routing things can get mighty confusing. Bounces all over the place.
He's probably operating out of a former Soviet nuclear bunker. Authorities raided one such bunker over in Germany several months ago that had 4 levels of underground data centers & enterprise routers. This was an old NATO bunker!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Their claims are either outright fabrications in that regard or based on bad info or lack of knowledge.

Getting people to believe 8kun.us is hosted by the Russians might result in some not wanting to have anything more to do with 8kun or Q.

Thanks to those posters that helped to clear up this Russia concern.

That's why the original source should be looked at. It's always a good idea to examine whether someone may have an ulterior motive.

Nothing can stop what's coming. I look for efforts to do so to ramp up, however.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

I would just say try to be as open minded as you possibly can. When you close yourself off to information then you limit your scope. meaning..you block your ability to make connections and receive new ideas, different perspectives, answers, solutions, epiphanies, syncronicities..clarity

edit on 12-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Adam schiff orders Republicans not to say the name Eric ciaramella during the hearings.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone should force Adam Schiff to say it 3 times in the mirror

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Just so we are on the same page, there was no russia concern. At least not by me.

Someone, somewhere said 11.11.18 might not be a date but DoD servers and others ran with that and never bothered to check.

Even the Arizona IP isn't DoD. That was my original point.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So I guess its a foregone conclusion at this point that the whistleblower IS actually Eric Ciaramella? All this faux secrecy and threats by the left is so silly. The cat is out of the bag, folks. You cannot put the toothpaste back into the tube. His name is out there, and its not going away. Schiff is going to sit there and play dumb like he doesnt know that we all already know his name.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Adam schiff orders Republicans not to say the name Eric ciaramella during the hearings.

mobile.twitter.com...

Every single GOP member asking questions should say his name repeatedly.

His name is Eric CIAramella.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Was there ever any other source for the claim that it was being hosted in Russia, or did we all just jump to conclusions based on your comments here? Have their actually been news articles talking about this, or are we all just going off of the fact that this company is physically based in Russia?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I had not heard of anything before doing the tracert. I see know that it had been mentioned before but I had no idea about it.

My thought process was "if 8kun is being hosted on DoD servers", as someone posted, "then a tracert should show 11.11.18.xx" . All I did was share the results.

I was actually thinking I was going to get a Philippine ip.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

His comment "1 year 1 day from the “something big about to drop” post" sorta stuck with me as I was looking into something different earlier.

Trump hired Steve Bannon on August 17, 2016 and he left on August 18, 2017 and rejoined Breitbart. 1 year, 1 day. Q started posting 10 weeks later. Just some strange synchronicity. May be nothing.

In Jan 2017, Susan Rice called Bannon "stone cold crazy."
Since Trump has been in office he has used "stone cold" in 7 of his tweets and "stone cold CRAZY" in one tweet.

The Washington Post reported in October 2017 that Trump and Bannon remained in regular contact. Bannon is also a supporter of Erik Prince and his private Army.

Bannon was in Zurich on Mar 6, 2018.

Why is Steve Bannon coming to Zurich?
Bear in mind this article was written by a Swiss-American political scientist and former Deputy to the Director, Graduate Institute, Geneva.

What makes Bannon so attractive in Zurich? His nationalism appeals to those in Switzerland lobbying against closer ties to the European Union. His ideological connection to Trump will help those still trying to figure out how to position themselves towards American policy (and good luck to anyone rationally trying to understand American policy, either foreign or domestic.)

Bannon is a natural outsider; a renegade who functions best beyond traditional institutions.

People like Bannon belong in the Wild West, not under the parliamentary dome in Bern or strolling along the Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich. Swiss politics are anti-Trump, anti-creative destruction, and very anti-Bannon.

Switzerland is not part of the EU.

Zurich time is 6 hrs ahead of EST. There were 11 Q drops starting after midnight EST on Mar 6, 2018 along with Q856 - "11-11-18"

In the early morning hours of Aug 8, 2018 Bannon visits Epstein's NYC mansion.
August 9, 2018 Q announces "Showtime!", Spy Op names, and the Clinton Foundation for human trafficking.

Epstein, Weiner, and Clinton are all from the same nest... I think all the same blackmail controller.

IDK, something about (ACTor) Bannon I can't quite put my finger on and has he been playing some role this whole time with or against Trump or even a double agent to sow mass confusion.?

Photo from 2007. Benjamin Netanyahu, Andrew Breitbart on the left, Jim Hoft, (Gateway Pundit) is on the right, and next to him, seated, is Scott Johnson. Circled is Larry Solov, CEO of Breitbart News. Solov had boasted that Breitbart was conceived in Israel.

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

Read that line as: We are, "Saving Israel," for last. Like saving dessert for last.
Double-meaning. For better or worse who knows.
Resolved by 11-11, a paradoxical beginning/ending point.

Just some wild speculation as it's become difficult to ascertain what has/is been going on in this construct circus of many actors. One starts to go crazy if peering through the glass too long.

BUT, Things are reality different now or are they.?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting connections.

I know nothing of Bannon. I did see an interesting thing on him debating Frum in which Frum conceded that Bannon leveled him. The clips I watched he was very articulate, measured and good.

I find many of these folks are not for Anons. Bannon's circle will never be mine so I can't really gauge if he is effective. Are his actions/words hitting the mark he is aimed at? I don't think it is too important in the overall scheme at our level.

So much of this is public stuff is aimed at the Prison Screws and not the prisoners themselves, though we get glimpses via the Map and many are more versed in their language and symbols.

It would seem while they bicker and fight amongst themselves, minds are being freed during their distraction, which might indicate many who are out in the field are simply stirring it up.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What? Where do you get that the football had a microchip in it?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I trust Russians a hell of a lot more than the current Democrat party.

Sad, but true. You can at least trust the Russians to act in the best interests of their country. The Democrats, by all evidence, appear to be working against the interests of their country.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

So I guess its a foregone conclusion at this point that the whistleblower IS actually Eric Ciaramella? All this faux secrecy and threats by the left is so silly. The cat is out of the bag, folks. You cannot put the toothpaste back into the tube. His name is out there, and its not going away. Schiff is going to sit there and play dumb like he doesnt know that we all already know his name.

You can bet that if there was ever a "whistleblower" against Obama that (a) we'd know his name in about three hours from his making the claim; and (b) the press would be hounding him, his wife, his children at school, his friends, nonstop; and (c) his name would be broadcast over all the news shows for weeks on end along with everything "wrong" he posted on FB and the Twitter for the last 30 years.

All this fake "concern" over privacy makes me angry.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Every single GOP member asking questions should say his name repeatedly.

His name is Eric CIAramella.

Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC) just Tweeted out Ciaramella's name, commenting "He's not Voldemort."

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

CTV News: Source

Meanwhile, Fredrick Brennan, the original creator of 8chan but no longer affiliated with the site, is continuing his online campaign to have the site shut down.

Brennan has been warning 8kun users, via his Twitter account, that their data is being sent to a Russian ISP “known for hosting malware, phishing sites and ransomware.”

“Who knows what they will use your data for,” the Tweet from Monday reads, adding cryptically that user data “is most likely being scooped up by the FSB (modern KGB)!”

CBS News Source:

Now it's returned as a nearly identical site with a new name, 8kun, using online service providers based in Russia.

Vice: Source

Vice News reports that the resurrected 8kun is now being hosted by a Russian site associated with “hosting ransomware and stolen credit cards,”

The Next Web: Source

If 8chan was of any indication, 8kun will be no different in spreading hate speech and spewing propaganda. The site’s current host, a Russia-based company called VDSina, should look at its history and ban it before it causes any harm.

Arstechnica: Source

The successor to 8chan, 8kun, made a somewhat brief appearance on the public Internet thanks to what amounts to an attack on the Internet's routing infrastructure. The site's domain name server, hosted by a service called VanwaNet, offered up an Internet address for the site that was from an unallocated set of addresses belonging to the RIPE Network Coordinating Centre, the regional Internet registry authority for Europe and the Middle East. And the host for the new site, the Russian hosting company Media Land LLC, advertised a route to that address to the rest of the Internet, allowing visitors to reach the site for a while.

Search term used in Google: "8kun.us hosted in russia".

new topics

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join