It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

93 = IC? As in intelligence community? Signature in the plan?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

dashen, I've been remiss in saluting you for starting and maintaining this legendary thread on ATS.

"one of those coincidences"...some would say there's no such thing as a coincidence, others would say "that calls for a drink!".

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

I assume you were quite familar when the Top Secret codeword TRINE was compromised when the North Koreans captured the NSA spy ship USS Pueblo in 1968. TRINE was then replaced by UMBRA.

On December 4, 2014, the website The Intercept came with a story about NSA mapping access options for mobile phone networks under the AURORAGOLD program. One of the NSA presentations about this program contains a slide which shows an example of an NSA serialized product report.
Yet, UMBRA was supposedly discontinued in 1999.

The classification line of this report reads: TOP SECRET UMBRA US/UK/CAN/AUS/NZ EYES ONLY:

AURORAGOLD

If anyone interested on UMBRA history and search the late Intelligence historian Matthew Aid has ALOT of info on the NSA.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I did try. Now there's nothing for it but the Big C.

Dig, Friday's fortune cookie - "Good health will be yours for a long time."
edit on 11/3/2019 by Creep Thumper because: POINTS FOR IRONY.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

So vids are out there in the wild.

Cranky, if that's the case, it is hard to imagine that some of these predators will not end up facing vigilante justice. Cries of "deep fake" will only go so far.

Cheers

To this I would say, probably not. Folks are really really bad at predicting what they might do and are pretty bad at following through - besides they'd have to actually "see" the individuals.

The Woke are unlikely to mob as they are not Antifa, if you catch my drift.

If the release occurs, it will only be when folks have passed the threshold, and only for "those with eyes to see." This is also why Q, folks who have Q'ed have gone through fundamental changes they are not quite aware of yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
I hope and pray that Clapper, Comey, and Brennan, plus their cohorts are outed for the treasonous bastards that they are. It is probably too much to hope for that they be charged, indicted, and sent to prison or executed for their treason, but one can hope! Their power was so near absolute for so many years, I am less than convinced that any of them will ever see the inside of a prison cell, but retain a tiny sliver of hope thanks to Q and patriots such as yourself!

Do you have any thoughts on johnheretohelp from twitter and his recent interviews where he uncovers Rosenstein, Comey, Strzok, etc for heinous crimes such as his suggestion that Boston bombing was a false flag operation, and their above-mentioned colluding with terrorists? Is he the real deal, or someone seeking fame on the coattails of the Q movement? You may not have heard of him, but his interviews are compelling, but no evidence provided so they remind me a bit of some of the elaborate hoaxes tried in the past on ATS where someone claims to have been to the future and back again. I do always enjoy following along on the hoax threads though.

I, too, hope to see them executed for treason

As far as johnheretohelp, all I know is what I've read on this thread.

IMHO, when POTUS announced the death of ole Bag-Daddy that Sunday morning, it was a message to the Deep State. They are trapped in a dead end tunnel with no escape and will die like sniveling cowards.

YMMV

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
REL, this one pleas... Q+ Tweet

My sense is a threshold has been crossed. Let's see if the Map gives us a clue as to which one, or will we have to intuit...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

o7

edit on 11 3 2019 by dashen because:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: butcherguy

Scripted? That would mean all the unpredictable glitches getting 8kun to work were not glitches.

For all we know, it was all for show and they could have had it up and running months ago.

It doesn't hurt to let the enemy spend its time and expertise and resources thinking they're attacking/destroying something they consider very important to you (chans), because you've already replaced it with something better (8kun).

Let them attack and tinker with something you secretly already abandoned but pretending to defend, then study/learn how they work and their level of expertise, see who is involved and who they're connected to, etc, etc.

I would imagine there is much useful information can be learned from such a tactic.

Just typing thoughts.

edit on 3-11-2019 by doobydoll because: puncuation - pet peeve

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I assume you were quite familar when the Top Secret codeword TRINE was compromised when the North Koreans captured the NSA spy ship USS Pueblo in 1968. TRINE was then replaced by UMBRA.

On December 4, 2014, the website The Intercept came with a story about NSA mapping access options for mobile phone networks under the AURORAGOLD program. One of the NSA presentations about this program contains a slide which shows an example of an NSA serialized product report.

The classification line of this report reads: TOP SECRET UMBRA US/UK/CAN/AUS/NZ EYES ONLY:

AURORAGOLD

If anyone interested on UMBRA history and search the late Intelligence historian Matthew Aid has ALOT of info on the NSA.

Interesting story concerning the Pueblo. The day it happened I was taking an evening class in the NSA HQ on VC/NVA Radio Communications Protocol. The course was taught by a Navy ComTech CPO and the class consisted of Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine personnel. There was a knock on the door, the instructor talked to someone and excused himself. When he returned he was stunned to report the capture of the Pueblo since he had friends on board. They came up with water-soluable paper that was a royal pain the butt, very brittle. I've still got blank sample sheets!

the

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

o7

In my day computers were kept in a big, cold room and shot out punch-cards! I stayed away from 'em! We used manual typewriters with carbon copies! We walked to school uphill in the snow!!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

July 2013
Kremlin security agency to buy typewriters 'to avoid leaks'

"After scandals with the distribution of secret documents by WikiLeaks, the exposes by Edward Snowden, reports about Dmitry Medvedev being bugged during his visit to the G20 London summit (in 2009), it has been decided to expand the practice of creating paper documents," the source said.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
Sounds like a likely enough scenario.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I just read the Republicans somehow managed to get the Democrats to put the Whistleblower Underoath for questioning.

This is going to be a hilariously unmitigated disaster

Dashen, can you remember where you read this? It could be yuge.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

others would say "that calls for a drink!"

A martini or a margarita? I say 'margarita', salted rim with a lime slice.

What do you think of the NSA Halloween pic posted here a couple of days ago? Just a fun search for a secret squirrel, or were the 17 people a sentence, especially since Q (the Riddler??) has arisen from the dead since it was posted?

BTW, welcome.

edit on 3-11-2019 by queenofswords because: typo correction

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

time.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

[snipped]

July 2013
Kremlin security agency to buy typewriters 'to avoid leaks'

"After scandals with the distribution of secret documents by WikiLeaks, the exposes by Edward Snowden, reports about Dmitry Medvedev being bugged during his visit to the G20 London summit (in 2009), it has been decided to expand the practice of creating paper documents," the source said.

I remember that news item! My first thought was the US multi-million $$ pressurized ball point pen that could write in space vs the Russian pencil.

Hacking a type-writer does take on new meaning!
edit on Sun Nov 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: exNSA20371

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

AURORAGOLD

Interesting story concerning the Pueblo. The day it happened I was taking an evening class in the NSA HQ on VC/NVA Radio Communications Protocol. The course was taught by a Navy ComTech CPO and the class consisted of Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine personnel. There was a knock on the door, the instructor talked to someone and excused himself. When he returned he was stunned to report the capture of the Pueblo since he had friends on board. They came up with water-soluable paper that was a royal pain the butt, very brittle. I've still got blank sample sheets!

Just some friendly advice - anyone who wants to ID you by name probably could by now, with all the information you've given out in your posts just in the last day.

Not that I'm in any way a fan of the NSA but ... stay safe.
edit on 3-11-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thank you, Dashen and PSM!

But, how can we know if the testimony is false (a felony?), if we dont know the identity of the person under oath?

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join