It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: exNSA20371

TOP SECRET UMBRA.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-11-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

From this graph on @isitwetyet twitter yesterday, I'm expecting something to happen in 12 minutes:

ETA - that could be when an updated /patriotsfight board becomes available on 8kun?
edit on 3-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The 17 stars on the patch represent the KIA. In the lobby of NSA HQ at Ft. Meade is the Wall of Honor, which consists of the names of all those killed in action while serving in the NSA. Those 17 squadron-mates are on the wall.

edit on 3-11-2019 by exNSA20371 because: add info

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24737588]IAMTAT[/post

There's also TRINE and DINAR.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Scripted? That would mean all the unpredictable glitches getting 8kun to work were not glitches.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It would seem to mean that they were able to bring it up whenever they wanted to, but waited until they were told to.

I don't see this one as much of anything spooky. Looks like Q wanted to be back up the night before his first date prediction of 11-3 and they have just been waiting this whole time.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Scripted? That would mean all the unpredictable glitches getting 8kun to work were not glitches.

For all we know, it was all for show and they could have had it up and running months ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Q Returns

Q through Q+ has always been posting.

Planned or known? Or both?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions

Also, do you suppose Q visits or monitors us here? It would be rather exciting to think that the force behind the Q movement might lurk occasionally to see what is being discussed. There are so many dedicated posters in this thread. I am always in awe of their dedication, energy, and drive; so to think Q might see their passionate work as they go about analyzing and investigating is very rewarding.

Quite an exciting day with the Q drops after weeks of silence!

XD, maybe more then Lurks?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think that they have proven they have total control of the narrative. That's good news indeed.

Welcome back, Q! It's good to see y'all.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That is crazy! Basically NSA has access to anything at anytime! They have become omnipotent, which is scary Orwellian-level of power and control. It makes one wonder how President Trump was able to game the system that had pre-determined Clinton to be Obama’s successor, doesn’t it? Without Admiral Rogers we would more than likely have ended up with Clinton. I can’t imagine how shocked they were, and probably still are, that their coup didn’t work.
Thanks for your service, and I look forward to reading more posts from you should you continue to post! I generally lurk because I don’t have anything to add that would be worthwhile.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Just another one of those coincidences I've been hearing about

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: exNSA20371
a reply to: [post=24737588]IAMTAT[/post

There's also TRINE and DINAR.

TY
Nice to have you here, exNSA20371.

"UMBRA is the successor to DINAR and TRINE as the compartment with the most sensitive SI [Special Intelligence, i.e., signals intelligence] material.

www.tscm.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That makes a lot of sense.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Agreed

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Straight up programming video.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The predicted days of Q darkness makes me wonder if 8chan stayed offline in order to accommodate Q’s plan. Although, I suppose if 8kun had gone online sooner, Q could have waited until the predicated days of darkness had passed before posting. That said, 8kun coming online at just the exact time needed is sure a big coincidence, eh?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I just tried to load 8kun.net/patriotsfight/catalog.html...

It brings back a blank page with e0001 in the top left corner... so not an error to reach the page. Does that imply that it will be available but just not accessible yet?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Fox News Poll: 49% want Trump Impeached

Polls polls polls. We love the polls. The magnificent, accurate, polls that are better suited for figuring out what a toddler wants to eat rather than a presidency. Think this is gonna hit a sore spot with Trumperoni?

I normally wouldn't bring it up, but when hes pulling in close to 80k total (inside and outside) of his rallies it's extremely hard to imagine 49% of the population wants him impeached.

Among Democrats, 91 percent think it is inappropriate for the president to ask foreign leaders to probe political opponents, and 64 percent believe it is inappropriate for politicians’ children to do business overseas.

That excerpt above is more telling. Remind you that Bernie and Warren both recently said they would do this exact thing with Israel I believe. I'll never understand hypocrisy and this emotions vs logic battle the democrats are having with themselves.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Trump is promising to shortly release more information about this Vindman guy.

Vindman, a U.S. Army lieutenant colonel and National Security Council official, has been targeted by Trump since his Oct. 29 congressional testimony was released. Trump tweeted that day that Vindman was a “Never Trumper witness.”

Asked whether he regrets calling the Vindman a “Never Trumper,” Trump told reporters on Saturday, “Well, you’ll be seeing very soon what comes out and then you can ask the question in a different way.”

www.reuters.com...

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join