It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: exNSA20371

but what about antarctica?

The Nazi Yetis are contained.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

After all is said and done, the NSA will be written about in history as the heroes, and my heart soars like a hawk! 

This is good to see, sir! Welcome to the thread and thank you for your service!

It sure does seem like the NSA is stepping up and setting stuff straight. I'm damn glad for it too. From my perspective, before Q came along, I thought we were too far gone. All of our foreign policy seemed absolutely wrong headed and untenable. Here at home it seemed like we had outright criminals running our country. Dissent was being targeted and persecuted through various means.

It seems now we have a shot. And that is thanks largely to the NSA. (Five years ago I would have never guessed)

o7

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Multiple Countries Involved in New Sanctions on Iran

Approximately 25 different entities in Iran have been targeted for sanctions from at least 6 countries; Reports indicate that the United States, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) were all involved; Mnuchin: The TFTC’s action coincides with my trip to the Middle East, where I am meeting with my counterparts across the region to bolster the fight against terrorist financing.

Last week, the United States, alongside six other countries, implemented over twenty new sanctions on Iranian targets throughout the Middle East. The other nations involved are part of the Terrorist Financing Targeting Center (TFTC), and all of the entities that were targeted had previously been sanctioned by the US.

Go Steve M.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Those were IBM Selectrics.
They had replaceable type face-balls with different fonts but the letters were in the same positions, of course. The ball rotated and tilted to make individual impressions of letters. As it turns out, it was possible to measure the time between the sound of the key being depressed and the time the impression was made to determine the letter possibilities.

Other electric typewriters do not allow for this technique.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well my friends, if the sh-t hits the fan in the next couple of days I'll be enjoying the show from my post on the coast.

This is where I have my morning coffee till last week
Just retired from DeBeers Victor Diamond Mine in June

Started to snow this morning
Getting the snowmobile ready for Ice fishing in Dec

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren's MIT genius to lead MEME ARMY

Elizabeth Warren has tapped an MIT graduate researcher to lead her meme army. The MIT expert has created a disaster designed viral campaign and has been launched by dark forces like the New York Times and other large media.

The MIT Memetic warfare genius has devised "The Plan" to destroy the right and Trump's 2020 campaign. 🤣😂

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Does Q3571 tell us that Department of Defense is using...

BAS = Big Agile Server (US DoD)

... with 8kun in some way?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b431f7 No.7350508 📁
Nov 2 2019 14:47:25 (EST)
/BAS_Test/2

edit on 3-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

your 50 year old intel is less than reassuring

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

THE

LEFT

CANT

MEME

fools

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

After all is said and done, the NSA will be written about in history as the heroes, and my heart soars like a hawk! 

This is good to see, sir! Welcome to the thread and thank you for your service!

It sure does seem like the NSA is stepping up and setting stuff straight. I'm damn glad for it too. From my perspective, before Q came along, I thought we were too far gone. All of our foreign policy seemed absolutely wrong headed and untenable. Here at home it seemed like we had outright criminals running our country. Dissent was being targeted and persecuted through various means.

It seems now we have a shot. And that is thanks largely to the NSA. (Five years ago I would have never guessed)

o7

Thank you for the welcome! It was my honor to serve.

As hinted at by Q, the NSA is, forgive the expression, "kicking ass and taking names".

The secret war we are fighting against the Deep State is for the highest stakes of all...The Freedom of our Nation, and that of the World.

We here, we keyboard commandos, are in the fight...we also serve, who stand and wait for the inevitable Victory.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Anyone seen these Meme's erupting all over?

Really funny and a clever way of returning IT/him back to the collective.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

They had replaceable type face-balls with different fonts but the letters were in the same positions, of course. The ball rotated and tilted to make individual impressions of letters. As it turns out, it was possible to measure the time between the sound of the key being depressed and the time the impression was made to determine the letter possibilities.

Agreed. Doesn't mean their arent new and improved methods. With the right ear they could cipher audio of each keystroke. It's very plausible on newer keyboards; so why not?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

your 50 year old intel is less than reassuring

Them thar old Nazi Yetis can be pesky critters.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They were using threaded harpoons in the 1880's?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Agreed. Doesn't mean their arent new and improved methods. With the right ear they could cipher audio of each keystroke. It's very plausible on newer keyboards; so why not?

There is probably enough variation in the times of electric typewriters that would allow measurement but each machine would have to be individually baselined. As they age, those times would likely change. Maybe factories could build all machines with variations in times. It may be possible if each letter [or group of letters] has a certain sonic impact signature and each arm vibrates differently. Combining letter sound with arm vibration frequencies might do the trick. Pickup arrays could be tuned to listen for combinations and then store the data until some specific burst transmission time or trigger that would confuse any bug detector with broadband interference, such as a motor [elevator, refrigerator, etc.] or light switch/ fluorescent starters.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Nice.

That right there is my dream some day.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Looks more like a friction fit design than threads.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Looks more like a friction fit design than threads.

That makes sense. I didn't know what it is called, but I understand the principle.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Elizabeth Warren's MIT genius to lead MEME ARMY

Elizabeth Warren has tapped an MIT graduate researcher to lead her meme army. The MIT expert has created a disaster designed viral campaign and has been launched by dark forces like the New York Times and other large media.

The MIT Memetic warfare genius has devised "The Plan" to destroy the right and Trump's 2020 campaign. 🤣😂

The left can’t meme.

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join