It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

sooo

Missing "they" don’t want to reveal him

Extra space before "Reveal"

:33

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

A lot in here.

..Every
thing-and
$$$

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I just read the Republicans somehow managed to get the Democrats to put the Whistleblower Underoath for questioning.

This is going to be a hilariously unmitigated disaster
edit on 11 3 2019 by dashen because: Ayyyyy

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm kind of laughing here as I read the comments about the alphabets monitoring us here.

We've known this for years.

As regards Q, I'd like to think it a wholesome endeavor, but it seems to be yet another government op. I hope to hell it's fairly benign. I want to believe it's benign.

We've all stuck our necks out here in our hopes for better things.

May it have been worth it. 🤞🏻

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
a reply to: exNSA20371
That is crazy! Basically NSA has access to anything at anytime! They have become omnipotent, which is scary Orwellian-level of power and control. It makes one wonder how President Trump was able to game the system that had pre-determined Clinton to be Obama’s successor, doesn’t it? Without Admiral Rogers we would more than likely have ended up with Clinton. I can’t imagine how shocked they were, and probably still are, that their coup didn’t work.
Thanks for your service, and I look forward to reading more posts from you should you continue to post! I generally lurk because I don’t have anything to add that would be worthwhile.

It was an honor to serve. When I joined the NSA it was 13 and I was 18. Interesting that I was in for those 7 teen years, exciting times! I'm a 73 year old geezer with 50 year old memories. The Puzzle Palace at Ft. Meade now consists of NSA, US Cyber Command, and the Central Security Service which is now my prior function.

The NSA was politicized and weaponized by many administrations throughout the years. I wasn't surprised when I was edited for revealing minor classified material, in fact I was glad to see them on the job. The reason I'm here is that Q drops portrayed the NSA in a positive light and I'm all for that.

Clapper, Brennan and the rest of the treasonous conspirators must be sweating bullets, as they well should. The NSA has it all.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm kind of laughing here as I read the comments about the alphabets monitoring us here.

(waves at the boys and girls in the intel community)

Creep Thumper, I hear you on your thoughts/concerns.

I could say more, but for once, I'll just

Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That board was never migrated. Q will probably have a new board created sometime in near future.?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
With 8 back up it might be worth tossing this back in here as reminder. Not sure anything will come of it, but DUMPS of all sort might be in order.

Post I made a few days ago about Clinton Deep Fake Quote as the possibility of HRC's rambling hinting at a reveal.

The guy interviewed in this video claims that he has 700 hours of JE recordings - he has watched 7, with one containing a well known figure engaging an underage girl. So vids are out there in the wild.

Video Link

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've not seen anything new come out at 11:45 AM... so maybe it's 11:45 PM?

ETA - However there was a POTUS tweet of "Fake News!" at 11:45
edit on 3-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They have been listening since there was something to listen to

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So vids are out there in the wild.

Cranky, if that's the case, it is hard to imagine that some of these predators will not end up facing vigilante justice. Cries of "deep fake" will only go so far.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Feind hört mit.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: exNSA20371
a reply to: [post=24737588]IAMTAT[/post

There's also TRINE and DINAR.

TY
Nice to have you here, exNSA20371.

"UMBRA is the successor to DINAR and TRINE as the compartment with the most sensitive SI [Special Intelligence, i.e., signals intelligence] material.

www.tscm.com...

Thank you, sir! I've been lurking this thread since day one and am well acquainted and impressed with your posts!
All Secret and Top Secret codewords were 5 letters. Secret codewords began with "S", like SPOKE and SAVIN. Top secret codewords began with any letter except S. I remember a carousel with about a dozen stamps of all types of classifications, with the ink pad, of course!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Fox News Poll: 49% want Trump Impeached

Polls polls polls. We love the polls. The magnificent, accurate, polls that are better suited for figuring out what a toddler wants to eat rather than a presidency. Think this is gonna hit a sore spot with Trumperoni?

I normally wouldn't bring it up, but when hes pulling in close to 80k total (inside and outside) of his rallies it's extremely hard to imagine 49% of the population wants him impeached.

Among Democrats, 91 percent think it is inappropriate for the president to ask foreign leaders to probe political opponents, and 64 percent believe it is inappropriate for politicians’ children to do business overseas.

That excerpt above is more telling. Remind you that Bernie and Warren both recently said they would do this exact thing with Israel I believe. I'll never understand hypocrisy and this emotions vs logic battle the democrats are having with themselves.

Depending on how the questions were worded, and how the results were analyzed, it is perfectly possible to come up with those percentages.

If the percentage of people who truly hate the Orange Man, and believe impeachment would remove him, are added to the percentage of people who believe it is a total farce, and long for it to exposed as such, in the open, are added together...49% isn't a stretch at all.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
93 weeks between Comey's tweet and Q going dark.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I hope and pray that Clapper, Comey, and Brennan, plus their cohorts are outed for the treasonous bastards that they are. It is probably too much to hope for that they be charged, indicted, and sent to prison or executed for their treason, but one can hope! Their power was so near absolute for so many years, I am less than convinced that any of them will ever see the inside of a prison cell, but retain a tiny sliver of hope thanks to Q and patriots such as yourself!

Do you have any thoughts on johnheretohelp from twitter and his recent interviews where he uncovers Rosenstein, Comey, Strzok, etc for heinous crimes such as his suggestion that Boston bombing was a false flag operation, and their above-mentioned colluding with terrorists? Is he the real deal, or someone seeking fame on the coattails of the Q movement? You may not have heard of him, but his interviews are compelling, but no evidence provided so they remind me a bit of some of the elaborate hoaxes tried in the past on ATS where someone claims to have been to the future and back again. I do always enjoy following along on the hoax threads though.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

We've known this for years.

As regards Q, I'd like to think it a wholesome endeavor, but it seems to be yet another government op. I hope to hell it's fairly benign. I want to believe it's benign.

We've all stuck our necks out here in our hopes for better things.

May it have been worth it. 🤞🏻

Yeah...but people gotta have jobs. And most people are good. As always, hi Kenny! I hope things are going well, at home.

Be well!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Assuming 93 dk means 93 days of Q going dark...

Although when combined with 11/3 info as per Cranky above, pfft!

Mind blowing

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
93 weeks between Comey's tweet and Q going dark.

th-thats just a coincidence...

[nervous laughter]

edit on 11 3 2019 by dashen because: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join