It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Thank you sosuemetoo, i was unaware that it had been around awhile. Just figured it would be something people here would get a kick out of. Anyways...

Violent street clashes continue in France, another factor in 'western instability'...

today.reuters.co.uk...

After violence rose slightly on Friday, the 16th night of clashes...

Thousands of French police patrolled central Paris on Saturday to enforce a ban on large gatherings...

Some 500 vehicles were set ablaze across France, compared to 463 the previous night...

Three thousand extra police were brought into Paris on Friday...

The worst unrest in France in 40 years...

Heres something else you all might find interesting:

United States Warns Foreign Governments of ‘Impending’ Internal Crises While Massive American Troop Movements Continue

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

And this:

United States Issues Further Warning on ‘Impending Internal Crisis’, President and Top Leaders Leave Country As South American War Fears Grow

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Master Wu]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I always wanted to go to france, but now, I'm think...no. I just don't want another world war or anything, and maybe just a world mega pinch for bsb making fun of bsb fans like me at their concert, but that's another story. But still how can we prove or disprove it or not even bring this up, if this topic stays up for almost a year?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
bsbfan: I can't follow anything you say.

The point is: We can't prove or disprove him. That is why we are talking about it. This is about the war of 2005 John Titor predicted, not Backstreet Boys.

-Chris

[edit on 11/13/2005 by Legend]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was bored last night... so i decided to once again read the Titor Archives...

I found PROOF that Titor meant the Civil War in America starts in 2005. When titor said that in 2015 the civil war had been going on for 7 years. Meaning 2005 and not 2004. A war that lasts for 7 years must have some buildup in the beggining before the battle starts.

Also...

Titor let it slip that the Russian Nuke Attack happens in 2015, and later reveals the date and time of the attack to be on December 12th at 3:45 AM.
While everyone is sleeping!!!

just some more things to think about...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
I was bored last night... so i decided to once again read the Titor Archives...

I found PROOF that Titor meant the Civil War in America starts in 2005. When titor said that in 2015 the civil war had been going on for 7 years. Meaning 2005 and not 2004. A war that lasts for 7 years must have some buildup in the beggining before the battle starts.

Also...

Titor let it slip that the Russian Nuke Attack happens in 2015, and later reveals the date and time of the attack to be on December 12th at 3:45 AM.

well ... supposing that these predictions hold to chronological accuracy ... then we should be able to determine the truth in less than what a month and a half?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Can you post the source please? Because I thought it was on Jacksonville Florida, around march 12 2015... during the night also.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
he talkin about the washington d.c. one, and no W2H he actually used that as an example of how he wouldnt release dates. unless you can prove differently that is?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
he talkin about the washington d.c. one, and no W2H he actually used that as an example of how he wouldnt release dates. unless you can prove differently that is?

You are right, that is the Washington DC attack... I was under the assumption that the attacks all took place at the same time in 2015, but i could be wrong about that.

You are right, Titor does reveal this date and time and says almost in the same breath that he will not give specific dates of the events.

However, why would he then give us an exact date and time?

I think Titor may have been trying to give us a clue, and I know that it goes against his rules of avoiding death by probability, however this was one of his latter posts and at that point he may have believed that no one was taking his story seriously anyway.

Just a thought... I know where I won't be on December 12th 2015.

I have a question... this has been bothering me since I first read the Titor story. When asked about the events of 2012, Titor says... "perhaps you have heard the story about the Egyptians and the Red Sea"

Does anyone have any clue as to what this means?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I have a question... this has been bothering me since I first read the Titor story. When asked about the events of 2012, Titor says... "perhaps you have heard the story about the Egyptians and the Red Sea"

Does anyone have any clue as to what this means?

Good question. Let's have a look at the quotes:

John Titor
"Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?”

And another John Titor quote: “If the Egyptians knew the Red Sea was going to drown them, do you think they would have pursued Moses?”

Perhaps John Titor meant that it would be unwise to foretell an event that could have dramatic implications for the future. I think in Titor’s viewpoint his “Red Sea” was inevitable and perhaps even the best solution to a new beginning after a world that was dead and lost anyway…… because they had everything...... but wasted it........

Furthermore don't forget: "The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012"........ I am sure it will not be nice to live around that time...... knowing your world is over.......

John Titor
“Have you considered that your society might be better off if half of you were dead?” and “The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.”…..

So, when Titor said: “If the Egyptians knew the Red Sea was going to drown them, do you think they would have pursued Moses?” perhaps he wanted us to replace the words “Egyptians” for “present US Administration” “Red Sea” for “War on Terror”(and ultimately getting nuked) and “Moses” for “terrorist”…….

Meanwhile… Titor’s US civil conflict… it’s growing and growing and growing… and it all started late 2004 when increasing concern over the lethality of Taser stun guns and similar devices began to be reported in the independent media.

John Titor
Q: Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations.
JT: “Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.”

Q: Will you readily be able to identify the enemy?
JT: “They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.”

”However, there are a great many "non lethal" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?”

“The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.”

”I don't remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez.”

”Have you see the documentary on Waco? Just for argument's sake, what do you think would happen if information were discovered that confirmed the worst accusations made against the law enforcement officers there? Would you hope nothing?”

Of course, most concerned patriots remember how CS 'tear gas', a powder banned for use in warfare, was used on the Branch Davidians at Waco in 1993 - and how the manner in which this so-called "non-lethal" weapon was used to immolate more than 80 innocent men, women and children.

Resembling the methods as used in WACO, the deadly use of these “non-lethal” “mobile electric chairs” by police officers have now grown past the monthly stage just as Titor “predicted” it would happen. It’s only a matter of time before organized groups opposing these methods "engage in maneuver and armed conflict." Titor again: ”What do you think would happen……… Would you hope nothing?……….

www.gwinnettdailypost.com...
200 march in Taser protest
November 13, 2005

LAWRENCEVILLE - About 200 protesters marched on Lawrenceville on Saturday, carrying signs and chanting as they walked the two miles from Rhodes Jordan Park to the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center.

In a rally following the protest, SCLC leaders reiterated their request for an economic boycott of the county. Tyrone Brooks, president of the Georgia Association of Black Elected Officials, called for a moratorium on Taser use until national standards for the device have been developed.

"We don't need electrocution before prosecution," he said. "This is not a Gwinnett County issue; this is not a Georgia issue. This is a national issue."

John Titor
"You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong."

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
John Titor
"Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency."
......"political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005."

.....and the East as well.....

www.forbes.com...
Bush policies seen as destabilizing for Asia - PERC survey
November 14, 2005

SINGAPORE (AFX) - The policies of US President George W Bush and his administration have been destabilizing for Asia with Washington seen as a bully, according to a poll of senior foreign business executives working in the region.

'One of the first concerns of people in other countries, including some of the closest allies of the US, was that Washington was becoming too much of a bully in a unipolar world,' the Hong Kong-based risk consultancy said.

Many worried the world's only superpower would be handicapped by its involvement in the Iraq war, PERC said. 'Iraq will be a critical test... it is one thing to oust a dictator. However, it is another thing to fix the problems and create a civil society in a country that has been shaped by dictatorships or non-democratic regimes.

'It is not simply that Washington's track record here is poor but that a growing number of people doubt the US government's ability to see a strategy through to the end, and that the flip-flopping of policy can do more harm than if the original system was left untouched.'

John Titor
"It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005."
"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over."
"They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong."

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nothing to see here...Carry on

[edit on 11/14/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Excellent posts Roth Joint. I especially liked the red sea allegory. Definitely food for thought. That could exactly be the reason there was never a mention of 9-11. And btw, alot of people are finding out that 9-11 may be a sham... could it be that in 2005 people found out the truth about 9-11? I have an excellent thread going on that in the 9-11 conspiracy part of these forums. Some excellent reads there as well.

If this doesn't open a few eyes i don't know what will.

This Isn't The Real America by Jimmi Carter
www.latimes.com...

and Physics Professor says bombs not planes brought down the WTC

www.physics.byu.edu...

Yes this relates to Civil War in the United States 2005. And both of those links together should send chills down any red blooded american's spine... especially those who are aware of what JT had to say about this time period...

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Master Wu]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Something very interesting that said Pamela, the girl who talk personally to JT said on another forum:

Would someone take this much time and detail for a joke though?
Playing it out to the last detail for no apparent profit at the time?

How do you explain the strange things me and the others who participated in his experiment experienced?

How do you explain the predictions?

What does that make me then? Someone who was just used?

If he truly sees me as a friend then why doesn't he contact me and tell
me the truth? If he truly trusted me.. why does he suddenly not trust me now?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Can you imagine what our officers of the law will do when their "non-lethal" tasers will be replaced by "non-lethal" microwave weapons? Exactly... they WILL use them as well... regardless of age, sex, physical condition or defenselessness....

John Titor
Q: Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations.
JT: “Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.”

Law enforcement officers getting away with it again... and again... and again...

www.heraldonline.com...
Jury rules against woman 76, shot with Taser
Trial of woman stunned by Taser goes to jury - Fined but no jail time for trespassing, resisting police
November 18, 2005

After almost four hours of deliberations and a one-time deadlock, a Rock Hill jury found a 76-year-old woman shocked by a Taser by police last year guilty of trespassing and resisting police.

Margaret Kimbrell was fined $790 by Judge Jane Modla. Kimbrell refused to leave a Rock Hill retirement home when asked Oct. 15, 2004, then was shot with a stun gun after a police officer tried to get her to leave. The case gained national attention because of Kimbrell's age, then 75.

The use of a Taser on someone Kimbrell's age troubled jurors, said foreman Carl Dicks. Jurors agreed that using the Taser was excessive force, but they believed the officer used her judgment, he said.

John Titor
Q: Is the conflict racial?
JT: Not at all. In fact, I would say it goes a long way toward erasing racial problems..”

www.news-gazette.com...
Records show police use Tasers more often on blacks
October 23, 2005

Blacks were much more likely than whites to have Tasers fired on them by area police officers in 2004.
According to police reports from Rantoul, Danville, Champaign County, Champaign and Urbana – obtained by The News-Gazette under the Freedom of Information Act – 64 percent of the people shot with Tasers by police officers in 2004 were black.
In Rantoul, nine out of 13 people fired on were black. According to to the 2000 Census, 16.5 percent of Rantoul's population is black.
In Danville, 20 out of 27 people fired on by Tasers, in reports in which race was listed, were black. The 2000 Census reported that 24.1 percent of Danville's population is black.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Something very interesting that said Pamela, the girl who talk personally to JT said on another forum:

Would someone take this much time and detail for a joke though?
Playing it out to the last detail for no apparent profit at the time?

How do you explain the strange things me and the others who participated in his experiment experienced?

How do you explain the predictions?

What does that make me then? Someone who was just used?

If he truly sees me as a friend then why doesn't he contact me and tell
me the truth? If he truly trusted me.. why does he suddenly not trust me now?

he can't contact you because he got in the delorean and went back to the future

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
She said this because if he wasn't real, he could at least say to her that he was a lie. It would be interesting if she could come here and participate in the topic no?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
anybody hear about 14 out of the 16 provisions of the patriot act becoming permanent. including one where they can hold you without due process?

ill link you when i find the article. if this passes JT world will be more similar.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If this pass, they will know that they can create new patriots act and makes them permanent...

www.slate.com

Fourteen of the Patriot Act's 16 provisions will be made permanent. The two others, which include the power to rifle through library records, will be extended for another seven years. In one of the few concessions to civil-liberties types, the new bill requires that the Justice Department release stats on how often it's invoking some of the more controversial provisions of the law, such as the library records and sending subpoena-like "national security letters."

(from ATSNN)

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
so how is the american civil war in 2004 as predicted by john titor going ? since its 11/19, I'd have to think there would be some sort of, well, evidence it is happening ? organized groups engaged in combat ?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so how is the american civil war in 2004 as predicted by john titor going ? since its 11/19, I'd have to think there would be some sort of, well, evidence it is happening ? organized groups engaged in combat ?

Yes it is true that John Titor said:

“The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse."

[think deadly Taser events]

And Titor said: " The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.”

AND Titor said: “I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict"

[did Titor say the organized groups would start in 2004? No he did not!]

AND on the question if the civil war would START in such a way that those willing will HAVE TIME to remove themselves to safer locations Titor answered: “Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.”

So there’s no doubt about it. John Titor made it very clear that we would GROW into a second US civil war!

”I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.”
Now, that DOES NOT sound like a full blown civil war in 2004 does it?

Now let’s see what happens next:

”By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone’s doorstep.”

There you go, it GROWS! SO by 2008 it is pretty much on EVERYONES doorstep, meaning it WAS NOT on everyone’s doorstep in 2004/2005!

Now let’s see what happens next:

” The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.”

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! It GROWS even bigger! So by 2012 we can safely assume that it has GROWN to such an amount that it will FINALLY consume EVERYONE in the US in 2012!

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join