It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well, i can't belive in time travel for a couple reasons...one is that to assume you can travel back in time...you have to belive the idea that time is something physical that can be measured and therefore malnipulated. The system of beliefs that says everything that occurs in life is a single event that only happens once and can never be reapeted, to me is accurate. I don't belive that we have the ability to travel back to a certain date, because the world is always moving forwards, not backwards. History only becomes history with the passage of time...and time is just something we use to measure the hours of the day. I can't go back to yesterday, because it already happened. Secondly, how would a person exist in time? If you went back in time there would be 2 versions of you alive at the same period of time. Say i go back in time and meet myself, this would cause problems in a few ways. First, lets say the first time i live my life...like my "real time"...wouldn't i meet my future self comming back and talking to the younger version of myself? And then wouldn't the "future me" remeber it happening to the younger version of me in the future? What happens when the future me (who remebers talking talking to the original me) goes back in time and actually talks to the "past me"? I would remeber it happening, and actually be doing it all at once. But if the future hasn't happened yet, how can i already be living in the past? Lets say i returned to the future afterward, the future me would remeber me talking to myself when i was young, and remeber going back in time to talk to myself, this is more of a time loop if u ask me.

The idea of backwards time travel is ludacris sci-fi crap to me. The only way you could "time travel" is if you were somehow frozen, preserved, and revived at a later date...but even they we are talking about traveling into the future, not past.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The Iran's war is profiling... and they will be surely invaded soon. This will not help with Russia and China relationships with USA and EU... This could bring the West to collapse? Maybe!

One thing is sure is that this will not help the West stability...

Iran (the people not the gov) is one of the most pro western countries in the Middle East. Whenever the next revolution takes place, they'll probably get help, but Iran will not be invaded.
And if it was going to be, it would be after we're out of Iraq. Who knows when we'll get out of there.

apnews.myway.com...

U.S., Europe Won't Push for Move on Iran

Nov 21, 4:30 PM (ET)

By GEORGE JAHN

VIENNA, Austria (AP) - Washington and its European allies will forgo pushing for Iran's referral to the U.N. Security Council later this week, giving Russia more time in persuading Tehran to give up technology that could make nuclear arms, diplomats and officials told The Associated Press on Monday.

For the Americans and the European Union, the plan holds the promise of success even if Iran continues to reject the proposal that would move its uranium enrichment program to Russia.

The acceptance of that plan, in theory, would deprive the Iranians of the chance to enrich uranium to weapons grade, suitable for use in the core of nuclear warheads.

But if the Russians fail to win over the Iranians, Washington and the Europeans hope Moscow and other key board members of the International Atomic Energy Agency now opposed to Security Council referral will moderate their opposition.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
spawnnn your going to have to have some backround in physics to understand it at all. even then it can be hard to. i cant really direct you to anything specific but but basically time travel in theory doesnt make much sense, in the realm of physics it makes alittle more sense.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The Iran's war is profiling... and they will be surely invaded soon. This will not help with Russia and China relationships with USA and EU... This could bring the West to collapse? Maybe!

One thing is sure is that this will not help the West stability...

Iran (the people not the gov) is one of the most pro western countries in the Middle East. Whenever the next revolution takes place, they'll probably get help, but Iran will not be invaded.
And if it was going to be, it would be after we're out of Iraq. Who knows when we'll get out of there.

apnews.myway.com...

U.S., Europe Won't Push for Move on Iran

Nov 21, 4:30 PM (ET)

By GEORGE JAHN

VIENNA, Austria (AP) - Washington and its European allies will forgo pushing for Iran's referral to the U.N. Security Council later this week, giving Russia more time in persuading Tehran to give up technology that could make nuclear arms, diplomats and officials told The Associated Press on Monday.

For the Americans and the European Union, the plan holds the promise of success even if Iran continues to reject the proposal that would move its uranium enrichment program to Russia.

The acceptance of that plan, in theory, would deprive the Iranians of the chance to enrich uranium to weapons grade, suitable for use in the core of nuclear warheads.

But if the Russians fail to win over the Iranians, Washington and the Europeans hope Moscow and other key board members of the International Atomic Energy Agency now opposed to Security Council referral will moderate their opposition.

Western (political) stability collapsed this year.

Furthermore, the real reasons [the truth] regarding the upcoming Iran "war" [no invasion needed here -and thus 'hopefully' no further domestic civil/social unrest- if you can simply nuke them]
:

THE BUSH PROBLEM:

globalresearch.ca...
October 27, 2004 - While the publicly stated reasons will be over Iran's nuclear ambitions, there are unspoken macroeconomic drivers explaining the Real Reasons regarding the 2nd stage of petrodollar warfare - Iran's upcoming euro-based oil Bourse.

In 2005-2006, The Tehran government has a developed a plan to begin competing with New York's NYMEX and London's IPE with respect to international oil trades - using a euro-denominated international oil-trading mechanism. This means that without some form of US intervention, the euro is going to establish a firm foothold in the international oil trade. Given U.S. debt levels and the stated neoconservative project for U.S. global domination, Tehran's objective constitutes an obvious encroachment on U.S. dollar supremacy in the international oil market...

THE BUSH SOLUTION:
[without the necessity to reinstitute the draft... thus far...]

www.antiwar.com...
November 12, 2005 - On September 24 of this year, the United States finally achieved a goal it had persistently pursued over several years. Iran was declared by the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) to be in "non compliance" with its obligations under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

The resolution passed by the IAEA is remarkably weak. It does not set a date for Iran to be referred to the UN Security Council, and it does not even mention the possibility of sanctions. It even notes that Iran has made "good progress" in correcting its "breaches," all of which date back to before October 2003.

There is, however, an even stronger reason for the U.S. to have pushed for this resolution so adamantly, a reason which is valid even if Iran is not referred to the Security Council at the forthcoming November 24 meeting or thereafter, and that supports the predicted scenario.

The IAEA resolution of September 24 2005 allows the United States to carry out a nuclear attack against Iran "legally."

www.antiwar.com...
November 21, 2005 - The Bush administration has put together all the elements it needs to justify the impending military action against Iran. Unlike in the case of Iraq, it will happen without warning, and most of the justifications will be issued after the fact. We will wake up one day to learn that facilities in Iran have been bombed in a joint U.S.-Israeli attack. It may even take another couple of days for the revelation that some of the U.S. bombs were nuclear.

Both Americans and the rest of the world have left the door wide open for this to happen. The international community has failed to declare the Iraq war illegal (e.g., Resolution 1483) under international law, implicitly condoning the next similar U.S. adventure. Furthermore, since the IAEA resolution of Sept. 24, 2005, it is "legal" for the U.S. to use nuclear weapons in a military conflict with Iran.

For ThatsJustWeird... "economic warfare"..... remember?....

Lets see how many more innocent lives this present US Administration is willing to sacrifice for their purposes...

John Titor
"In my experience, evil may be powerful, but they aren’t very bright".....
"They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong".....

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi,
I just stumbled across the John Titor predictions the other day and realized I missed out on that when he apperantly made his visit 5 years ago. After running through most of what he mentioned I realized that some of it might have to do with my own timeline.
I used to work for IBM and that part including his predictions of our future interessted me the most. After running through this string and the many comments and speculations here at ATS I thought it could be useful to exchange some information. It is quite apparent to me that many who have been posting here are speculating on this matter without a solid foundation or knowledge of what might be the true meaning of Titor's visit.
To put things straight beforehand: yes, I am a real living person on this planet and I have been around for some time.
No I am not related to John Titor, but I am aquainted with most matters concerning his appearance and the messages he brought to this world. And I think I have some answers to questions going around that might help some of you to a better understanding when I say that most of what he wrote is true.

Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hi,
I just stumbled across the John Titor predictions the other day and realized I missed out on that when he apperantly made his visit 5 years ago. After running through most of what he mentioned I realized that some of it might have to do with my own timeline.
I used to work for IBM and that part including his predictions of our future interessted me the most. After running through this string and the many comments and speculations here at ATS I thought it could be useful to exchange some information. It is quite apparent to me that many who have been posting here are speculating on this matter without a solid foundation or knowledge of what might be the true meaning of Titor's visit.
To put things straight beforehand: yes, I am a real living person on this planet and I have been around for some time.
No I am not related to John Titor, but I am aquainted with most matters concerning his appearance and the messages he brought to this world. And I think I have some answers to questions going around that might help some of you to a better understanding when I say that most of what he wrote is true.

Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul
Hi,

Peter Paul

OK, I'll bite. Let's hear what your thoughts are on the subject. I am somewhat skeptical of the whole Titor thing, but this little Cynic will keep an open mind. So out with it............................

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Hi,

Peter Paul

Welcome Peter Paul! I would say... share your opinions with us....

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Hi,

Peter Paul

can you help me out. there seems to be a wee little contradiction in your post....

"I just stumbled across the John Titor predictions the other day"

"No I am not related to John Titor, but I am aquainted with most matters concerning his appearance and the messages he brought to this world. "

please elaborate a little more. how can you be aquainted with something you just stumbled on the other day ?

txs

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
spawnnn your going to have to have some backround in physics to understand it at all. even then it can be hard to. i cant really direct you to anything specific but but basically time travel in theory doesnt make much sense, in the realm of physics it makes alittle more sense.

well, that certainly cleared things up for me. not quite a gazrok or byrd post, but very informative in its own way

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

well, that certainly cleared things up for me. not quite a gazrok or byrd post, but very informative in its own way

if you were being sarcastic whatever, that how it worked for me. in theory before i knew any physics time travel just wasnt possible in my mind, i did some physics studying (theories and such, then possiblities) and it seemed that it was at least possible. what im saying is look into it first before you start claiming that it cant be. quantum physics and stuff relating would be a start. i dont want to send him into a direction too complicated and end up confusing him, then being a waste of his time.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thank you for your replies.
Off I course I see some contradictions in the Titor story myself. But that depends from which side you approach it and what your emphasis are. Since no two people are on the same level of education and understanding it would be best to sort out the cathegories of the message itself. Some of the data is very tricky indeed, so I figure that asking the right questions and creating a checklist would be most helpful.
Another thing is that I should introduce myself to assure you that I'm not trying to fool you. So here is a list of some of my timeline parameters to give you a better idea who I am and where I am at the moment:
I was born Feb. 19th 1950 in Tuttlingen, Germany. My parents emigrated to Canada the same year and we lived there till 1962. My mother returned to Germany after my parents split up. I went to school here and became an apprentice at IBM Germany 1967 and left the company 1971 to return to Canada. 1972 I came back to Germany and worked as a computer operater.
Later I quit that to go on giving private music lessons and also studied classical music at a German university from 1975 till 1980. In 1986 I returned to the computer business and worked for a company that produced CAD architecture software. After the fall of the wall and the reunion of east and west Germany I went on to study programming. By then companies where going bankrupt like mad and the collapse of the German economy was becoming more and more visible. After 1993 it was almost impossible for me to get a steady job and after that it has been a long and steady struggle to survive. Today I'm at the bottom line of the social ladder still trying to keep my spirits up and stay in touch with the "physical world".
Since I am a foreigner in this country I have never been alowed to vote and have always tried to avoid getting entangled in any kind of politics, be it left or right. So my standing today could be best described as being philosophical and up to a certain extent neutral.

I started a new website several months ago where I intend to display more in the near future. Since I'm bilingual it will be in English and German. Once you get more to read there you will eventually see that we are altogether in a very tough situation no matter where we live on planet earth. And by that I intend to show you that John Titor's message has indeed a very true meaning

Back to John Titor and my overall point of view. His message is all in all basicaly true. The main reason for me to say this is the way he avoids delivering "absolute" and "undeniable" proof. He is not forcing anyone to believe him, because it would crush the weaker souls among those who read the message before they even understood what is lying ahead of us. I will just add a touch to his message here myself: the future up ahead is horrific, I've seen it myself and I am very reluctant to explain anything in greater detail at the moment.
Actually I am not saying anything new here that those on this forum might not comprehend. But there are others who are stuck somewhere between total disbelief and loss of reliable orientation and they need a helpful answer.

Now to the physics that are available to see and study and find out if John Titor is a hoax of not. Is he a "time traveler" that came to visit us from the year 2036 or not?
My answer: No he is not a time traveller. To the best of my knowledge and understanding I would say he is a "time bender". He is just as alive and well this very moment I am writing my words here as those of you who are reading this.
But where? Is it realy 2036 whence he came from? Why not 2065 or 3218? What is time in the first place? And why would they need a piece of equipment built in 1975 that is so sluggish and slow that anyone today would fall asleep while letting it compute some data? 1,9 MHz top speed! Why didn't he pick up a xxx5000 (name changed to avoid conflicts of interest) built in the late 80s with 16 parallel CPUs? A real number cruncher?

You see? By that I want to say that besides having some answers I also have a lot of questions myself. So let's see what we can make of this.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

can you help me out. there seems to be a wee little contradiction in your post....

"I just stumbled across the John Titor predictions the other day"

"No I am not related to John Titor, but I am aquainted with most matters concerning his appearance and the messages he brought to this world. "

please elaborate a little more. how can you be aquainted with something you just stumbled on the other day ?

txs

I'll try to be more specific here Dr. Brown.
After you've read my post above you might have a better idea of my own approach when I run into information that stands out from others. That is due to my education, my travels and with that the sum of experiences I have had during my lifetime to adjust to the world that has constantly been changing around me. So here I will add some reasons why I chose the words that appear to you to be a wee bit of a contradiction.

I have been collecting and studying prophecies for decades now. So nothing predicted by John Titor is new to me. Except for one thing: the almost exact dates mentioned which is very unusual. Some of the prophecies in my collection are even better when describing the "end of time" and the time beyond that. But they never reveil the exact date these things will occur. So that is why I say I am "aquainted" with the contents of his message. Accepting the contents is a different matter and leads to psycological stress and may even lead to a total collapse if one is not prepared to meet the inevitable.
So the thoughts of an oncoming WWIII is related to my way of perception although I disapprove much of it at the same time. That is in itself a contradiction and always will be. So please don't expect me to make a decision here what is right or wrong. It will always have to end up to be your own free will to make up your mind for yourself.
In addition to that I would like to place a question here myself. Do we really need a time machine to travel through time?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
im guessing youve heard of stromberger then paul? could you translate any of his writtings since you speak german, ive been trying to get some translations of whats left of his writtings. the nazis destroyed alot of his writtings because of his predictions about the rise and fall of hitler, any info i could get

you can reach me via AIM at GrimReaper797 or PM

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

im guessing youve heard of stromberger then paul? could you translate any of his writtings since you speak german, ive been trying to get some translations of whats left of his writtings. the nazis destroyed alot of his writtings because of his predictions about the rise and fall of hitler, any info i could get

you can reach me via AIM at GrimReaper797 or PM

The name rings a bell in my memory. If his first name is Andreas then I fear that they have taken down all references from the internet. If I recall correctly he was a phsycic with incredible abilities to forsee the future. He was assasinated by the Nazis becauses he predicted the downfall of Hitler.
If you can give me some more details and more precise parameters I will do my best to connect you to the database you might be looking for.
Actually Terminater II should know more about him because they come from the same country and share the same historical background.
I'll do my best to sort out what can to get whatever I can.
Good luck
Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
no his name was Matthias Stormberger. im having an extremely hard time finding stuff on him, but also his books are in german and i was wondering had you ever heard of him

time to get back on topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
peterpaul

What do you mean by a "time bender"

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You're right. His first name is Matthias. I have to get my memory straightend out because I have some difficulty recovering from a schock I experienced some time ago. So please excuse me if I can't get all the pieces together again right away. So here is another piece to go along with the other bits and pieces. Do you know the Austrian actor that goes by the name of Claus Maria Brandauer? If I recall correctly, there is a film he made where he played the part of Matthias Stromberger. Try to get a hold of that one if you can. It's not a hollywood make and it was constructed according to the few records ever found. There should be enough copies of it to go round.

As for the question what is "time bending". When was the last time you met something that was "mind bending"? If you ever ran into anything that might catch your attention, don't you bend over to have a closer look and do some "time spending"? Isn't it the true nature of our very own being to use our very own senses to take the time we need to study the nature of things around us? Are we waisting time away when we stop for a moment to study the beauty of a flower on the very path we trod? Or sit down on the side of a brook to rest and listen to the trickling of water tumbling over a rocky bed? Have you ever had that feeling inside when you wished you could make time stand still so you could have enough time to enjoy the sunlight shining down on you? Focus on the way you focus on the world around and outside of you until you realize that the reality of it is already inside yourself. Do we need a machine to tell us who we are and what we are here for?
Yes. The very question you just asked is absolutly mind bending. I can just hope that my answer is of some help to you.
Cheers
Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
if you find anything on him tell me. im very interested, and if you can find any writtings please translate that would be great. PM me any results you get or IM them to me at GrimReaper797. which ever works for you

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here you go grimreaper,

I just found what you might be looking for. His real name is Mathias Lang alias Stormberger. This is a site that is translated into english. Among many others you will find him near the bottom of the list.

www.rexresearch.com...

The translation in my opion is not that great but I hope it serves the purpose for the time being. I have a print version that I have to look up again. I had some of his prophesies up on my website in 1997 along with some others. I have to run through my old files to see if I have the original German version. I'll be with you asap
Peter Paul

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join