It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Again, you fail to see the larger picture. A national debt that adds up to be larger THAN ALL PREVIOUS DEBTS COMBINED coupled with all the other things can and may start a civil war. "has nothing to do with this thread" is extremely shortsighted, and again i am dissappointed in the level of 'intelligent competency' displayed concerning this topic.

A physics professor has just released a paper saying that bombs not planes brought down the 3 wtc buildings. Do you think THAT coupled with everything else might do it? WOULD YOU BE ANGRY AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT - THEY - WERE BEHIND 9-11 AND NOT MUSLIMS??

deseretnews.com...

And this:

www.physics911.net...

And this:

www.capitolhillblue.com...

and this:

www.wral.com...

Wake up and smell the fascist regime:
www.oldamericancentury.org...

And this one titled "How Much More Can The American People Endure"
rense.com...

If you'd rather attack people than listen to what they say ("you attack me for no reason and your info is crap" is basicly what you said to me)... may i suggest that you worry more about your lack of information than on whether someone is attacking you for righteous reasons or not? I dare you to read each of these links AND THEN tell me that our national debt has nothing to do with a potential civil war. Do you even read the links? I read every link Roth Joint puts up and they as well as others have opened my already aware eyes. How 'bout you? Still in denial? If so, then your opinion no longer counts. Im not talking about to me, im talking about to the way the real world is around you.

You may actually find yourself to be smarter than you think if you actually look at what people say instead of using what they say as a means to defend youself.

(BTW i have thousands of those links... those are just a few quick ones off the top of my head, you want more? i got plenty)

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by grimreaper797
idk maybe TJW did prove something interesting, but his attitude sucked when he went about it forcing me to not take him serious. saying statements are rediculous and laughable isnt exactly called for. its one thing to disprove some one but theres a thin line that you can cross into attacking them. most the time your playing on it.

I really don't appreciate you making false statements...

I went back to try and see what you're talking about. No big surprise I couldn't find anything. So unless you can quote me, do not make false statements like that.

You're forcing me to not take you seriously.

If you're lying about this, then how do I know you're not lying about the whole Titor thing.

well if i am lying about the titor thing then he would be real, because if you actually read what i said, i specifically said i am almost positive he wasnt a time travelor. so for your side of the arguement, hope that im right. or do i have to go into a quoting frenzy about everytime you said this, the evidence why you said this or that, then quote myself about how i did infact agree titor was a fraud now as well?

EDIT: legend gave good examples. a sarcastic remark saying "omg what have you lived under a rock for the passed 400 years" in an attempt to make them look stupid is similar to saying "omg what are you, an ignorant fool who is oblivious to current events?" thats pretty much an insult in my book. its definately not a compliment. if its a fact, show the evidence hes been living under a rock for 400 years
j/p

[edit on 11-11-2005 by grimreaper797]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
When JT said that no one would realize until 2008 when it will be at our doorstep, it means just that: unless you go outside and are in fear of being killed right there and then, then you realize that you are in a civil war. Is it just me, or are you totally capable of going outside without fear of being killed?

-Chris

i found this very interesting because some part of the city people say "i walk out my house and fear getting shot, stabbed, or robbed" sometimes even in their own homes. but does that mean we have been in a civil war? two different gangs have been fighting on a national scale and in places people fear being killed. you may know these gangs as bloods and crips. and these people afraid to walk outside in their neighborhood are the poor bystandards, would you concider us to have already been in a civil war then? just because theres a civil war doesnt mean everyone will participate in fighting in it. there will be many who will try to just avoid its existance.

the definition for a civil war is "a war between factions in the same country" would you not concider gangs to be factions of people in the same country? if the government were to say " gang violence, then we should be concidered in a civil war. what would you concider this as?

judiciary.senate.gov...

"Unlike the federal narcotics sentencing guidelines, sentences under New Jersey drug laws, for instance, rarely compel an accomplice to testify against his gang confederates."
one very interesting thing i saw in this. they call them confederates. now obviously confederates are part of a confederacy, but do you know the definition of a confederacy? "A group of people who have united for unlawful practices; a conspiracy." if you are forming a conspiracy and unite in unlawful practices (anything really, which can result in breaking away from a country as we saw in the US civil war) then you are a confederacy.
this strikes me as interesting that they are being seen this way and just not as a group of criminals. how can they though, they are organized and go against government rules because they believe in a different way of life, different rules to life. now is it just me or did the old confederacy back during the US civil war also believe they were entitled to their own way of life and own rules?

if you asked somone in the north during the US civil war if they believed the people in the south were nothing more then criminals i bet they would say yes. the only thing is they were organized and had much more support amoung people. of course the north and south thing wouldnt happen, just because its a civil war doesnt mean that it has to be one major part of the united states against another but if you havent noticed different areas conflict with others in gang violence, different gangs have different local areas. i mean look at 90s rap music. tupac and notorious B.I.G. made it obvious about the east/west coast rivalry and gang violence.

now im not saying JT war is by gang war but please notice how easy it could be to interpret a revolution of people against the government and a gang trying to revolt against the government by simply not following its rules and doing what it wants. then the government goes to war against it, it which could be concidered a civil war. they are american citizens are they not?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
grimreaper797:

What I said was just an example. Let's say you live in the nicest town in the USA. Nothing remotely involving crime ever happens. If you were there, and you are afraid of walking outside, then one might say that the USA was in the midst of a civil war. John Titor said that this would be the case in 2005 (said it was a missed key and meant 2004).

Question: Are you afraid of leaving your house?

-Chris

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
actually i thought he said this feeling would be in 2008, that everyone would see it. its 2005 and most poor urban areas see this. but not all areas. i am fortunate enough to no longer be in that area so i dont currently fear it everytime i walk outside, but i know many that do.

but on another note, do you think the rich were afraid when they were in the heart of a protected area(or at least a believed to be protected area) the people that were concidered important werent too afraid because even though it was an obvious civil war they werent directly in harms way were they?

"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over."
this could be seen as the masses realized that their way of life was a joke, they were being tricked and that the top power holders of the country would also never have the same lifestyle because they were found out. when the masses lifestyles changes, everyones will, thats a simple fact. the world we thought we were living in can be seen in many opinions based on who you asked. but still the one that the people as a whole think we are living in is probably nothing like the one we will realize it to be.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There are somewhere near 300 million people in this country and 300 million different definitions for everything that can be defined. In other words, some people will see a civil war and some people won't. What may be fact to me may be nowhere near someone elses idea of a fact. Why is this? Because we all have differing circumstances that cause us to define our realities from differing viewpoints. It's what makes our country so great (on that i hope we can agree).

While i'm here, I'd like to take a few moments to give you all some of my ideas on "Western Stability" (please again feel free to call me names or try and belittle and ridicule me if you again feel that i'm going off topic).

First of all - and this may come as a shock to some of you - but 'Western" does not necessarily mean "American". MY definition of 'western' would be something like: "Any group that has evolved from the Brittish Commonwealth and The Industrial Revolution". So who does that leave us with?

Well first of all The U.K. (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) as well as the members of the commonwealth - i dont have time to list them all so here is a link - en.wikipedia.org...

But we can easily say that included would be Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, Singapore, and South Africa.

I would also include countries that have been dominated by, conquered, created by or extremely supported by those same countries. These would include (but not be limited to): Germany, Italy, FRANCE, Spain, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Israel, (numerous African countries), Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan and even Japan. (From this list we can basicly EXCLUDE: Central America, South America, Eastern Russia, Mongolia, China.)

So whats my point? My point is this: if you want to look for signs of whether 'The West' is stable or not, you should be looking at ALOT of other countries BESIDES the United States. Who to watch? Who's internal news other than American should we all be aware of in order to have a sufficient awareness and competant opinion of potential western instability?

The U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Australia, Canada, India, Israel, Pakistan, Taiwan, and Japan would all be good for starters. Any Americans know whats been happening in those countries lately? Or even care?

So you see, if one is not on top of these foreign countries involvement in current affairs, they would really see very little of what the current 'western stability' status is...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Anyone else notice a little tension in their general area? Alot has happened in the last twelve months, alot has been exposed. People react to this kind of stuff diferently, and we already have a politicaly fueled seperation.

I know some here believe we should be in full scale conflict by now, but I read somthing different in the narative. The civil war he described would last over 13 years if that was the case. Any conflict that would last that long would need a build up first it seems. I am looking at odvious signs to a more major shifts laster. See, the signs are here on some level, and they seem to be gaining.

Whether Mr. Titor was a future historian is moot. He did have good timing though, that I think is the most I will give to the story.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by FernandoPoo]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
Again, you fail to see the larger picture. A national debt that adds up to be larger THAN ALL PREVIOUS DEBTS COMBINED coupled with all the other things can and may start a civil war. "has nothing to do with this thread" is extremely shortsighted, and again i am dissappointed in the level of 'intelligent competency' displayed concerning this topic.

Inflation is a strange and wonderful thing my friend

The US is nowhere close to what happened in the 70's/'80s and definately no where close to what happened in the '20s/'30s.
In the '70s/'80s were in the cold war
In the '20s/'30s the world was still tense in between WWI and WWII
Those were MUCH more volitile times than we're living in now, yet no Civil War developed then.
As we continue to advance and progress, why do you think we'll regress into killing each other?

(btw in that post you didn't say "couple with all other things", you simply stated the economy. That's why I said it had nothing to do with this thread. Titor mentioned nothing of the economy failing)

A physics professor has just released a paper saying that bombs not planes brought down the 3 wtc buildings. Do you think THAT coupled with everything else might do it? WOULD YOU BE ANGRY AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT - THEY - WERE BEHIND 9-11 AND NOT MUSLIMS??

That physics professor must not have had a TV on 9/11...

You have to understand these people that write stuff like that and create websites like that. These people are from the start anti government, so anything they say will not be unbiased. I have yet to see credible non biased sites that have come to the conclusion that the government was responsible for 9/11. Now if it's somehow revealed with plenty of credible evidence that they were, then of course I'd be angry! Who in their right mind wouldn't be??
I'm not sure where you're going with this....

If you'd rather attack people than listen to what they say ("you attack me for no reason and your info is crap" is basicly what you said to me)... may i suggest that you worry more about your lack of information than on whether someone is attacking you for righteous reasons or not? I dare you to read each of these links AND THEN tell me that our national debt has nothing to do with a potential civil war.

Read the links, none of them had anything to do with our national debt...
Unless I missed something

I have listed before (a few times) in this thread what would need to take place for conditions to be ripe for a civil war in a country this advanced, this big, and with this many people. Our national debt, while a problem tha must be corrected, isn't something people will kill each other over. Our debt may be big but our economy is still strong, meaning right now the debt has little effect on your personal life.

You just posted a link and quoted from that article...but I want to know how do you see the debt starting a civil war?

(Oh yeah - please say those links that you posted aren't where you get all your info from? If so, the info you're getting is heavily slanted to one side and you're not seeing both sides)

Do you even read the links? I read every link Roth Joint puts up and they as well as others have opened my already aware eyes. How 'bout you?

Sure do. Why do you ask?

Still in denial?

Denial about what?
That this is a crazy effed up world but has always been like that and will continue to be like that until...well....until it ends?
No I'm not in denial about that. In fact I probably know much more about how messed up this world is than you. Comes with the job...

You may actually find yourself to be smarter than you think if you actually look at what people say instead of using what they say as a means to defend youself.

(BTW i have thousands of those links... those are just a few quick ones off the top of my head, you want more? i got plenty)

We have a 9/11 conspiricy section on ATS. You can post the links there. This thread is about Titor.
(How many of those links at least try to be unbiased? I'm pretty sure not many, and that's the problem.)

grim:

"omg what have you lived under a rock for the passed 400 years" in an attempt to make them look stupid is similar to saying "omg what are you, an ignorant fool who is oblivious to current events?" thats pretty much an insult in my book. its definately not a compliment. if its a fact, show the evidence hes been living under a rock for 400 years

Did you read the rest of the convo, or the context in which that was in? Continue reading and you'll see we cleared that up (somewhat).

now im not saying JT war is by gang war but please notice how easy it could be to interpret a revolution of people against the government and a gang trying to revolt against the government by simply not following its rules and doing what it wants. then the government goes to war against it, it which could be concidered a civil war. they are american citizens are they not?

What you're decribing would be considered civil unrest...
Like what's happening in France. And what happened during the '60s and '70s here...
If tha happens long enough and becomes more organized it can become a Civil War.

Wu again:
I have yet to see anyone on here say the West in just the US or disagree with what countries you include when you say the "west". I'm pretty sure everyone knows those countries are considered the west.
The question is, can you show that the west is less stabalized now than it was say 10 years ago? 20 years ago? 30 years ago? These countries have always had problems and numourous wars (including two WWs).
So...how do you define stable and how do you define unstable?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I'll start with education.

Most Americans over 40 witnessed the dumbing down of our schools in the 70s 80s, 90s and into this century. As a teacher, I was 'encouraged' to pass minority students who did not work for excellence nor did they study toward academic success. Students quickly learned they didn't have to study for learning or passing grades. Thus, they coasted from grade school without effort and finished high school with spurious diplomas. Recently, Lou Dobbs of CNN, presented Americans with some disturbing facts on our schools.

What erodes America's foundation?

Fifty percent of black and Hispanic teenagers do not graduate from high school. The United States does not stand in the top ten industrialized nations of high school graduation rates. Robert Reich, former labor secretary, said, "Our children are not going to do as well as we are doing because they won't be able to command decent paying jobs. And that's the first time in many years since the Depression."

The facts show American students rank 28th in math while trailing China, Finland and Korea. America is no longer the most college educated nation in the world. Eric Hanushek, Hoover Institution, Stanford said, "I think it tells us something about the long-run prospects if we don't in fact take a new tact and improve our schools. Other countries are pushing very hard at developing their human resources and skills of their populations."

According to the Dobbs' report, 37 million people live in poverty. Functional illiteracy affects over 35 million Americans. One in five American children lives below the poverty level. Each year, 1.5 million unwed women give birth.

What are the inevitable results? The American Dream degrades to lower and lower expectations. Wages stagnant, mortgage defaults rise, 47 million Americans lack health insurance. Frustration and crime accelerate.

What's causing the demise of our educational systems? Four aspects of our Constitution erode every single day of the year because of massive, unrelenting legal and illegal immigration. What does it take to run a successful American society? First, it takes a highly educated populace. Two, everyone must buy into and adhere to a similar moral code. Third, each citizen must appreciate and abide by the same ethical system and finally, a single language is imperative to discuss, debate and evolve solutions for the common good. We continue losing all aspects with massive immigration from Third World countries.

America is a constitutional republic invented by very intelligent men such as Hamilton, Madison, Adams and Jefferson! However, it takes a highly educated public to advance that brilliant piece of governance. We're losing that ability on all fronts.

A prime example stems from a report by the Rocky Mountain News, May 16, 2005, 'What Happened?' www.rockymountainnews.com ; In 1999, 5,663 students enrolled in Denver Public Schools. In 2005, only 1,884 graduated from high school. That studied showed more than 65 percent flunked out or dropped out. What caused such a massive failure rate? The report showed that 30,000 illegal alien kids attended school with little to no ability to speak English. Their parents suffered functional illiteracy in English and Spanish. Additionally, the classroom experience suffered such degradation that one in five teachers quit or transferred out of DPS system every nine month cycle.

With 1.3 million illegal alien children in schools across America and hundreds of thousands of 'anchor babies' born to illegal mothers who cannot and do not speak English, it's little wonder America classrooms suffer similar problems across the country.

Writer Vicky Davis brings this national educational and job nightmare to a burning focal point when she said, "Assume the following are true: America has a population of about 300 million people. Minimum wage is between $5.00 and $7.00 per hour. A computer programmer makes an average salary of about $60,000 per year.

Davis declares facts about overpopulated countries like India and China. She knocks you upside the head with the following realities facing American workers:

"China has about 1.3 billion people," she said. "A common wage for a manufacturing job is about 50 cents per hour. India has over 1.1 billion people. A computer programmer makes between $7,000 and $10,000 per year."

Question 1: If you were a corporation, where would you locate to ensure the highest profits assuming that there are no barriers to re-importation of your products and services back into the U.S.? Answer: China or India.

Question 2: Will more education for America's children solve the problem of the wage differential between China, India and the United States? If so, explain how. Answer: Frightening!

Question 3: Consider the following as one option for solving the problem of the wage differential: Encourage massive immigration of foreign workers - labor and professional into America so that the cost of labor decreases by simple supply and demand rules. How many people would the United States have to import to equalize wages between China, India and the United States? Answer: You don't want to know because you'll get sick to your stomach.

Bonus A How many new people would need to be added to the U.S. population to equalize wages between China, India and the United States?

Bonus B What would that do to the standard of living in the United States?

Bonus C What would be the impact on American Workers?

Bonus D What would happen to American culture and values?

Question 4: Assuming that more education won't solve the problem and the selected remedy is to lower wages in the United States to match those of India and China, consider the following and answer the questions:

a. Explain the impact of the increased population on our natural resources.

b. Explain the impact of the increased population on our infrastructure.

Question 5: One argument used to justify free trade with China is that American consumers reap the benefits of being able to buy cheaper products produced by the Chinese. Considering that American workers are also American consumers, explain how cheaper products are a benefit to the consumer if the consumer must work for wages that are competitive with the Chinese and Indians and they must pay for the increased infrastructure costs and loss of natural resources to accommodate the increased population.

Question 6: Who benefits most from 'Free Trade' and the global economy?

Question 7: Define the vision you have for the future of America and for America's children. Is this vision possible if the U.S. policy is 'Free Trade' and competition in the global economy?"

With Davis' sobering pop quiz, how do you think America's Middle Class will survive the free trade onslaught with the continuing development of a highly uneducated population?

Short answer: It won't. It will no longer remain the Middle Class. It will become the lower class.

Why? We don't have enough educated people willing to take action to stop insourcing, offshoring, outsourcing and downgrading of American jobs.

Who did this? Look to the president of the United States and Congress.

Last week, senators Teddy Kennedy and Specter promoted Senate Bill 1932 bringing another 350,000 H-1B visas foreign workers into the USA with green cards to work American jobs. That's on top of the already 1.1 million legal immigrants they approve annually. And, that's on top of the 1.0 million H-1B, H-2B and L-1 visas ALREADY HERE! Bush did not raise a finger to stop last week's addition of another 350,000 that insanity. He must get a kick out of seeing Americans lose their jobs to foreigners!

In the meantime, even Democratic Senator Byrd of West Virginia got so sick of the 350,000 H-1B visas that he offered an amendment to strip the bill of the visas. Your Senate voted to delete Byrd's amendment and passed the 350,000 H-1B visas by 84 to 14 votes. Your own senators voted to screw 350,000 American workers out of a job.

It leads me to the following quote by Mark Twain, ""Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
What you're decribing would be considered civil unrest...
Like what's happening in France. And what happened during the '60s and '70s here...
If tha happens long enough and becomes more organized it can become a Civil War.

no it cannot be considered civil unrest. France is considered civil unrest because there are no real leaders or organization. We on the other hand have serious organized crime, the mob, bloods, crips. the FBI is having a hard time cracking down on them. The local police dont even stand a chance of catching the higher people. To me that is organized.

www.state.nj.us...='organized%20crime%20in%20new%20jersey'

yes i know its long, but the introduction was worth reading if you dont want to read the entire thing
"The demand for illicit goods and services provided by these criminal enterprises has not deminished, while the tools, techniques, weaponry and personnel employed to staisfy and maintain that demand have become all the more sophisticated and dangerous."
the organized crime is only becoming more organized. (and dangerous for that matter) this organization of crime can be traced pretty far back, the mafia was organized crime and has since evolved from there.

youve got the vast period of time which its occuring, the threat it posses, and the organization which has formed off it. what way is it not at least a possible civil war? you yourself (TJW) said that it must be highly organized and occur over a long period of time. would you concider 50 years long? and would you consider the FBI having an extremely hard time even combating it and gaining information to do so organized? if no then why?

[edit on 12-11-2005 by grimreaper797]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
does anyone have a new thought or idea about

the american civil war of 2005 as predicted by john titor ?

just askin

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
does anyone have a new thought or idea about

the american civil war of 2005 as predicted by john titor ?

just askin

read this page of my posts, i suggest that it has already been happening with certian people much before 05

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
John Titor a fake, I mean the man has a play on Boardway, you can't trust him. It's a money-making joke, trust me.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
As far as the polaroid being carbon dated, this was a mistake on my part as Carbon 14 is only found in organic material. However, a dating method was used on this polaroid and it was agreed upon that it was much older then what it could theoretically be.

Maybe the time traveler took the photo...hid it somewhere in the past, went back into modern times and possible dug it up. That could explain the aging. However, I do remember reading about this in a Fortean Times, not sure if anyone else caught this article.

Well, I do a fair bit of photography ... conventional and digital ... and have used Polariod camaras quite a bit for "proofing shots" due to the "self developing nature of the film ... Now if you are referring to this type of photo technology, I would have to say that unless kept in a rigidly controlled storarge facility where temperature/light and even atmosphere were optimized ... the photo image from such an emulstion would fade and degrade rather quickly. I have personally come across Polaroid photos that were almost totally gone ... which were about 10 years old and kept in moderately good condition i.e. low/no light - low temp ...

... but of course this does not rule out the theoretical "super polaroid" which would minimise the above mentioned lack of shelf life.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbfan1
John Titor a fake, I mean the man has a play on Boardway, you can't trust him. It's a money-making joke, trust me.

How could he be making money off of this since he went back to the year 2036 in 2000 and hasn't been heard from since???

What Broadway play?

If you have any evidence... that would be greatly appreciated!

If this is just your humble opinion... then try posting something like IMHO before your post.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I just came across something you may all be interested in (to one degree or another lol).

This is a post from "virtualgirl" who is a super moderator at timetravelforum.net.

For those of you that know me, you know I have done extensive research on John Titor. Now is the time to put the old dog to rest.

I ran a search on Intellus for John Titor and found John A Titor in Florida. I paid for the report and it gave me an address of 2036 Future Way in Orlando Florida. When I searched for this, the address doesn't exist. Then I ran an internet search for that and found an article on wired.com for Disney. I am posting my report I got here as well as the article from Wired. They are making a futuristic theme park area in Florida based in the year 2036. There imagineers thought up all this. Now we can see how they had the motive and funds to pull off such an elaborate scheme. I have sent an email to Oliver Williams. We shall see if they respond. I am also going to send it to Coast to Coast, representing TTF. It's time to blow it wide open. And folks, you are hearing it here first. This is an exclusive! By the way, the article is long but work it! I'm kinda glad it's over. It's been a long road.

www.timetravelforum.net...

now THAT would be interesting twist don't you think?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Anomalies has been screaming the same thing for over a year. It's not anything new They found it first, before virtualgirl. I'm sorry, Master, but you're about 6 months too late posting her thread.

Btw, it's not timetravelforum.net any longer... they've gone paranormal. www.paranormalnetwork.net. I was a moderator there many moons ago.

I ignore the bent laser pictures, as well as the pictures of his time machine. I tend to focus on what he said and compare it the world we were living in 2000-2001.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by sosuemetoo]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Originally posted by bsbfan1

How could he be making money off of this since he went back to the year 2036 in 2000 and hasn't been heard from since???

What Broadway play?

If you have any evidence... that would be greatly appreciated!

If this is just your humble opinion... then try posting something like IMHO before your post.

Thank you.

Actually, it's in LA somewhere and some ppl ended up on the TV news claiming it was a hoax, and had a play going for 3 months, and were saleing merchandise. But if he was real, I'm sure he's gonna be mad when he reads this or is told about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I just came across something you may all be interested in (to one degree or another lol).

This is a post from "virtualgirl" who is a super moderator at timetravelforum.net.

For those of you that know me, you know I have done extensive research on John Titor. Now is the time to put the old dog to rest.

I ran a search on Intellus for John Titor and found John A Titor in Florida. I paid for the report and it gave me an address of 2036 Future Way in Orlando Florida. When I searched for this, the address doesn't exist. Then I ran an internet search for that and found an article on wired.com for Disney. I am posting my report I got here as well as the article from Wired. They are making a futuristic theme park area in Florida based in the year 2036. There imagineers thought up all this. Now we can see how they had the motive and funds to pull off such an elaborate scheme. I have sent an email to Oliver Williams. We shall see if they respond. I am also going to send it to Coast to Coast, representing TTF. It's time to blow it wide open. And folks, you are hearing it here first. This is an exclusive! By the way, the article is long but work it! I'm kinda glad it's over. It's been a long road.

I read the entire article above and NOT ONCE does it mention ANYTHING about Titor or what he was talking about.

Its all about a new ride in Orlando that was greenlighted in 2000 and should open soon. The ride is ...virtually blasting off from Florida and Landing on Mars.

So what does this have to do with John Titor?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
the guy was a fake... he claimed that if he went back to Jesus' time Jesus may not even exist

I think you are confusing Time Travelers. Titor never claimed that he went back to biblical times but there was a Time Travel that claimed he did.

Not only this, but he provided a polaroid of Jesus Christ on the cross. When the Pope got wind of this, he stole the picture and burned it in front of an audience to negate this Time Travelers statement. However, they've carbon dated the picture to near or around the biblical era.

But the story is not done yet. This mysterious Time Traveler was murdered shortly before he provided evidence of his journey. I remember reading the story in Fortean Times a couple of years ago but I've long forgotten this persons name. Does anyone remember this event?

Your right, I can't totally disprove the story, and neither can he. But remeber, John Titor is like Evolution v. Creationism, don't bring it up or ppl fight. Just remeber that, k?

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join