It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
very interesting thanks for the site. its a great reference for prophets, ill look further into the new name which i was unaware he had

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

China prepares to invade "inferior white race's" countries

Basically Chi Haotian, Minster of Defense, has stated in a speach to his generals that China will need to start war to expand its borders in order to survive. ...

www.halturnershow.com...

More frightening was his admission of an ongoing deliberate deception of the U.S., with China portraying itself as a peaceful business partner, while actually planning to kill "one or two hundred million Americans."

www.upi.com...

Most Asian officials have expressed their views privately. However, Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara has gone public, warning that the United States would lose any war with China.

"If each side pulls the trigger, though it may not be stretched to nuclear weapons, and the wider hostilities expand, I believe America cannot win as it has a civic society that must adhere to the value of respecting lives," Ishihara told the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Ishihara said U.S. ground forces, with the exception of the Marines, were "extremely incompetent" and would be unable to stem a Chinese conventional attack. He said China would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons against Asian and American cities -- even at the risk of a massive U.S. retaliation.

Ishihara said the U.S. military could not counter a wave of millions of Chinese soldiers prepared to die in any onslaught against U.S. forces. After 2,000 casualties, he said, the U.S. military would be forced to withdraw.

China will annex Japan, North Korea and Taiwan before N-Day. (John Titor) (But not an exact quote)

They are crazy to say things like this. They want to start World War 3 now or what?

With generals speaking about things like this the olympics of 2008 could be cancelled...

``There will be no real olympics after 2004.``John Titor (But not an exact quote)

[edit on 27-11-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
so how is the american civil war of 2004 as predicted by john titor going ? any organized groups engaged in combat ?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so how is the american civil war of 2004 as predicted by john titor going ? any organized groups engaged in combat ?

Yes it is true that John Titor said:

“The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse."

[think deadly Taser events]

And Titor said: " The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.”

AND Titor said: “I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict"

[did Titor say the organized groups would start in 2004? No he did not!]

AND on the question if the civil war would START in such a way that those willing will HAVE TIME to remove themselves to safer locations Titor answered: “Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.”

So there’s no doubt about it. John Titor made it very clear that we would GROW into a second US civil war!

”I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.”
Now, that DOES NOT sound like a full blown civil war in 2004 does it?

Now let’s see what happens next:

”By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone’s doorstep.”

There you go, it GROWS! SO by 2008 it is pretty much on EVERYONES doorstep, meaning it WAS NOT on everyone’s doorstep in 2004/2005!

Now let’s see what happens next:

” The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.”

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! It GROWS even bigger! So by 2012 we can safely assume that it has GROWN to such an amount that it will FINALLY consume EVERYONE in the US in 2012!

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
JohnTitor
"By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep."
"Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU!"

www.theledger.com.../20051128/NEWS/511280349/1004
Woman Dies After Shock From Taser
November 28, 2005

A woman who was combative with deputies and shocked once with a Taser stun gun lost consciousness and later died, authorities said.

Tracy Rene Shippy, 35, entered the Hallmark Gold Crown store about 6:30 p.m. Saturday and asked employees to call 911 because she had been in a fight, Lee County Sheriff's spokeswoman Ileana LiMarzi said.

Employees told deputies that she then began knocking over and smashing the store's displays. A deputy tackled Shippy and put her in handcuffs, then began moving her toward a squad car with another deputy, according to the sheriff's office.

Sgt. Joseph More shocked Shippy once on her left shoulder with a Taser after she began kicking both of the deputies, LiMarzi said. Shippy tried to kick out one of the windows in the back of the vehicle before the deputies moved her to a more secure car with bars over its back-seat windows, LiMarzi said.

Paramedics evaluated her at 7:08 p.m., but a deputy noticed that Shippy had become unresponsive and her face was turning blue about 15 minutes later, LiMarzi said. Shippy was pronounced dead at the Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center shortly after 8 p.m.

www.earthtimes.org...
NASDAQ issues delisting notice to “stunned” Taser
November 28, 2005

NEW YORK - Stun gun manufacturer, Taser International Inc has been hauled up by NASDAQ for its failure to file the quarterly reports on time. The company has been given a delisting notice by the exchange. The stun gun manufacturer is in the midst of some very troubled times after its products were deemed unsafe in recently.

Taser guns caused death in at least seven cases recently including two in the UK. This has put them under the scanner and consequently the stocks have been hit quite badly. In January U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said that it is probing allegations that Taser's stock was manipulated. The SEC is also mulling on the safety of Taser's products and is confident of tabling a report by the end of the year.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Since there is some confusion about Mathias "Stormberger" I just added more on this string:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A tip for all of you interested in prophecies : Be critical, compare and crosscheck your sources. Many of the predictions going around have been manipulated in one way or the other. This is due to faulty translations and/or the multiple meanings within the messages themselves.
And always consider this: every bit of prophecy you find is like a piece of puzzle that doesn't necessarely connect to others. But if you keep looking you will eventually find what I call "looking for the missing pieces".

As for John Titor here is something I just found scattered on the net:

The UNIX time clock expires sometime around February 2036 (switches back to 1901)
The GOOGLE cookie expires 2038

Any hardcore computer friends able to verify this information? (Sorry I forgot to note down my sources)

Here is something else concerning 2005 and the so called "civil war". If you are waiting for mainstream news to report that you might as well forget it. It is already raging and is being covered up. It is happening on all levels of society and being ignored. Just consider this:
The US election fraud in 2004
The changes of the US Bill of Rights (Slogan: Security - Liberty later)
Look into what happened during and and after Katrina (Waco with water)

And what about the political Agenda 2010? We have the same agenda here in Germany too and it's called Agenda 2010. Coincidence? We are NATO partners and allies.
The bombings in London
The fires and revolution in France
and the introduction of anti-terror laws in all European countries as well as in the US and Canada. Now look into the unemployment rates to go up by 2008. GM plans to lay off some 30.000 by then and Canada expects unemployment to go up as high as 25%. What else do you need to know to realize what it takes to make a civil war? It's been building up for years already.
And what does 2008 stand for? The next US President who will be Commander in Chief and Head of all of NATO. By then everybody will understand what martial law really stands for. Even here in Europe.

Rumors are that the American west coast will he hit by some "natural" looking catastrophies within the next few months. Earthquake? Tsunami? Volcano erruptions? I'm not sure. Maybe all of it together. Take care.
Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul
The UNIX time clock expires sometime around February 2036 (switches back to 1901)

You mean 2038
It's the Year 2038 problem for UNIX. And just like Y2K, it's easily corrected (and for the most part has been already)

It's really a Year 292,277,026,596 problem, lol

The GOOGLE cookie expires 2038

Not sure what this has to do with anything.

Here is something else concerning 2005 and the so called "civil war". If you are waiting for mainstream news to report that you might as well forget it.

This thread is about Titor. Titor said the war would be widely reported in the media.
Plus, this is the most powerful countries in the world, with 300 million people. It is impossible to hide a civil war as described by John Titor.

It is already raging and is being covered up. It is happening on all levels of society and being ignored. Just consider this:
The US election fraud in 2004

Just trying to confirm something.
Please explain the fraud.
And please explain how it relates to the civil war.

The changes of the US Bill of Rights (Slogan: Security - Liberty later)

Again, just trying to confirm something.
Please explain the changes, and name the people affected and give examples of how they were affected.

Look into what happened during and and after Katrina (Waco with water)

With Katrina you have to seriously seperate fact from fiction. It's now coming out that the vast majority of the stuff that was reported never happened.
Also, comparing Katrina with Waco is laughable.

And what about the political Agenda 2010? We have the same agenda here in Germany too and it's called Agenda 2010.

The US presidential elections are in 2008.
The only Agenda 2010 is in Germany.

And the fact that you're from or in Germany would explain a whole lot....

Coincidence? We are NATO partners and allies.
The bombings in London
The fires and revolution in France
and the introduction of anti-terror laws in all European countries as well as in the US and Canada. Now look into the unemployment rates to go up by 2008. GM plans to lay off some 30.000 by then and Canada expects unemployment to go up as high as 25%. What else do you need to know to realize what it takes to make a civil war? It's been building up for years already.
And what does 2008 stand for? The next US President who will be Commander in Chief and Head of all of NATO. By then everybody will understand what martial law really stands for. Even here in Europe.

Care to clean this all up a bit?

Rumors are that the American west coast will he hit by some "natural" looking catastrophies within the next few months. Earthquake? Tsunami? Volcano erruptions? I'm not sure. Maybe all of it together. Take care.

Got a link?

Pretty sure whoever is spreading those rumors have no credibility whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

You mean 2038
It's the Year 2038 problem for UNIX. And just like Y2K, it's easily corrected (and for the most part has been already)

It's really a Year 292,277,026,596 problem, lol

Simply not true.

The greatest danger with the Year 2038 Problem is its invisibility: legacy code.

John Titor:
“We need they system to "debug" various legacy computer programs in 2036.”

Developing a new piece of software is an expensive and time-consuming process. It's much easier to take an existing program that we know works, and code one or two new features into it, than it is to throw the earlier program out and write a new one from scratch.

This process of enhancing and maintaining "legacy" source code can go on for years, or even decades. The MS-DOS layer still at the heart of Microsoft's Windows 98 and Windows ME was first written in 1981, and even it was a quick "port" (without many changes) of an earlier operating system called CP/M, which was written in the 1970s.

Much of the financial software hit by the various Year 2000 bugs had also been used and maintained since the 1970s, when the year 2000 was still thought of as more of a science fiction movie title than an actual impending future. Surely, if this software had been written in the 1990s its Year 2000 Compliance would have been crucial to its authors, and it would have been designed with the year 2000 in mind. But it wasn't.

Computer designers can no longer afford to make a "clean break" with the computer architectures of the past. No one wants to buy a new kind of PC if it doesn't run all their old PC's programs. So, just as the new generation of Microsoft Windows operating systems has to be able to run the old 16-bit programs written for Windows 3 or MS-DOS, so any new PC architecture will have to be able to run existing 32-bit programs in some kind of "backward compatibility" mode.

Even if every PC in the year 2038 has a 64-bit CPU, there will be a lot of older 32-bit programs running on them. And the larger, more complex, and more important any program is, the better are its chances that that it'll be one of these old 32-bit programs.

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Here is something else concerning 2005 and the so called "civil war". If you are waiting for mainstream news to report that you might as well forget it.

This thread is about Titor. Titor said the war would be widely reported in the media.
Plus, this is the most powerful countries in the world, with 300 million people. It is impossible to hide a civil war as described by John Titor.

Look at all those increasing WACO-type deadly taser events in the media. They have already grown past the monthly stage since 2004!

Remember:

WACO=
- Innocent or defenseless people dying cruelly & unnecessary
- by the hand of their own officers of the law
- while their deaths should have been avoided
- while their voices or pleas haven't been listened to
- while the law enforcement officers responsible for their
death are cleared without any prosecution for "wrongful death."
- authorities spreading disinformation regarding the incident to the mass media

I am sure you will be able to find lots of these WACO-type incidents in the media that started out on a monthly base but are now steadily growing worse...

And to give you a little hint:

"All those arrested are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law".....

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sorry that I can't reply to the U2U messages. I don't have enough posts yet so please wait until I get my first 20 posts to get to you. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you also for the feedback on this thread. I wasn't aware of the 2038 problem described at Wickipedia. So that one is very helpful for me.

Back to John Titor. There are some parts of his message that correlate to my own personal timeline. At the moment I'm adjusting to those parts to grasp the full meaning. Have you ever had that experience that a piece of news or some kind of information has an impact on you as if it were just meant for yourself and noone else? Well that's the feeling I have at the moment.

As for the other pieces of information I added to my last post, I gather most of it from the internet. Other sources are German television and newspapers. Since I have relatives living in Canada, the US, the UK and of course here in Germany I also get a lot of individual news and impressions relating to the situations on both continents. Since Russia is my next door neighbor so to speak we get a lot of information concerning national relationships in that direction too. That is only part of my everyday life since my next door neighbors in the street I live are from Italy, Turkey, former Yugoslavia and on and on and on. Sometimes I think I have to learn at least two dozen languages just to get around town.

I am Canadian citizen living altogether more than 42 years in Germany (my mother is German and over 80 years old now), my father was Hungarian citizen before we emigrated to Canada.

Owe it to Titor that I even got around to become a member here at ATS. I am someone asking for answers myself. I've been out of work for more than 10 years now. So according to the new German laws I have to try to apply for a job at least 6 times a month. And I have to report that in writing every month otherwise they will cancel my unemployment cheque (€ 345.- a month). I have to stay at home during working hours just in case the unemployment office might have a job for me (and they even call up to check out if I'm at home or not).
Since I would like to return to Canada I read and study every online newspaper that is worthwhile. And what do I get to read? So what would you like me to verify for you? The good news or the bad news? A friend of mine jumped off a bridge a year ago and commited suicide, leaving wife and two small children behind. Out of work, no job in sight and in debt beyond belief. Another computer friend of mine lost his business. His partner went to sell hard and software without accounting the sales. Damage: approx. € 6 million!
Apperantly more than 1.000 children from New Orleans are still unaccounted for according to the Red Cross and Human Watch. I was considering getting a job there to help out. Forget it. They won't let me in. Among those trapped in New Orleans during Katrina were several Germans. What they had to say after they got back was almost beyond believe. No warning, no help, no nothing. Just run for your life.
One of my very good english friends living here in Germany: his daughter just left London several weeks ago. She's scared as hell to live there anymore. She left because of sexual harressment. Somebody stole her car and busted it to pieces. And a nephew of a friend of his was on the bus that blew up during the bombing. His luck was that he got off the bus just to see it blow up after it drove off. It was his first trip to London on his way to his new job there. He wants to get out of there asap.
Oh, and France of course. And Belgium, Holland, Hamburg and Cologne. Riots all over the place. Mercedes is laying off another 8.000 next year and IBM just sold it's complete PC production line to China this year. Instead of creating a new government after the elections here in Germany Chanceller Schroeder went off to Moscow to attend Putin's birthday party. His comment afterwards: "Sorry. No comment. It was a privat visit." He left everything to Mrs. Merkel and just moved to Switzerland to become an advisor of some kind of publisher. Rumors here say he may have made some kind of deal concerning the German Gas that comes from Russia. Maybe he needs an alibi to check over his Swiss bank account. Who knows. He promised to reduce the unemployment by at least 2 Million. But that was 7 years ago. The newest statistics say that we lost more than 1 Million jobs during the last 12 months. We have a death rate of 1 company going out of business every 15 minutes!

Just let me guess now what some of you out there might be thinking: this has nothing to do with John Titor and the year 2005. Right? Well for me it does. I just have to compare it with some of the visions I have had during my own lifetime.
1979 I predicted a war here in Germany with tanks racing through the country.
1982 I had a vision while I was looking towards the east out of the window admiring the beauty of the Swabian Alb on a bright summer day. Suddenly two flashes of light occured over two major cities in the distance. I knew right away those were atomic explosions and felt the sting of the radiation going right through me like a billion needles. My last thought was: "So that was it Peter. It's all over now. Let's see what comes next." You might imagine also that I was quite surprised to realize that life just went on as usuall. Except for one thing: I wasn't sure if we were all killed in those blasts and I was now living on "the other side" with all the rest of the people. But I was definetly on a different level of awareness after that. But after a while I realized that no one else remembered anything of the sort so I figured this was still the "real" world and that vision was yet something in the future yet to come.
1989 I had a whole series of visions that would fill several books. Some of it so devastating that I even considered commiting suicide. It took me months to snap out of that. Luckily I had a friend to help me get back to "normal". So believe me one thing please: never try to commit suicide. Live your lifeline to it's natural end. Your being here might be vital to support and help others who do not yet undestand what we will be going through.

As it appears to me now I have to stay put here for a while although I'd rather be somewhere else by now.
Best wishes to all of you out there
Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Paul,

I reall don't get what you're on about here. All your posts are best described as meandering and devoid of a central point or theme. I still fail to see how what the misfortunes of individuals that have been going on forever have to do with Titor, let alone this particular thread.

I also fail to see how your 'predictions' shed any light whatsoever on this thread. I only ask that you be a little more specific and clear about what exactly you are trying to say.

Earlier you said that you were NOT a relative of Titor's. Why would anyone get this idea in the first place? You also said that on your personal timeline ... well we are all on the same timeline.

I don't get you, what are you trying to prove?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
peter paul, what did you do with mary ?

and "What they had to say after they got back was almost beyond believe. No warning, no help, no nothing. Just run for your life."

BS !!!! there were warnings for days, and a mandatory evacuation

are you on medication ?

anyway, what do you think of the american civil war of 2004 as predicted by john titor ?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Bottom line Roth, the 2038 problem is easily corrected no matter how you try to spin it and will not be a problem in 2038.
Also, this is irrelevant to Titor.

Look at all those increasing WACO-type deadly taser events in the media. They have already grown past the monthly stage since 2004!

We've gone through all this before. Titor mentioned Waco.
Waco > any taser event.
Why would Titor use Waco as the event to which the first Civil War battles are to be compared to if they're just taser incidents? Titor must not have been a very smart man if that was the case.

I am sure you will be able to find lots of these WACO-type incidents in the media that started out on a monthly base but are now steadily growing worse...

Now that we've established that taser events are not equal to Waco and that line of thinking is complete bunk. That is in no way shape or form what Titor was talking about when he said there would be a Waco type event each month. Now that we've established all that could you please cite examples of the 24 Waco tyoe events that have occured in the past two years?

And to give you a little hint:

"All those arrested are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law".....

What are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
Paul,

I reall don't get what you're on about here. All your posts are best described as meandering and devoid of a central point or theme. I still fail to see how what the misfortunes of individuals that have been going on forever have to do with Titor, let alone this particular thread.

I also fail to see how your 'predictions' shed any light whatsoever on this thread. I only ask that you be a little more specific and clear about what exactly you are trying to say.

Earlier you said that you were NOT a relative of Titor's. Why would anyone get this idea in the first place? You also said that on your personal timeline ... well we are all on the same timeline.

I don't get you, what are you trying to prove?

Have you ever read a newspaper and all the news contained? Do you think that everything printed in it is just meant for you and you alone? Does it affect you when you read about a soccer game that took place in Australia when you're not even into soccer? Do you go and complain to the publishers when they don't write anything about your local favorite baseball team instead?

At the moment I'm writing "to whom it may concern". That means I'm confirming John Titor's message from my point of view without even knowing if anyone out there even cares. So I'm not really proving anything. Most of what I write might not apply to you (yet), which means you needn't worry if you don't understand it at the moment. Someone out there does and they will understand what to do with it. No matter who they are and where they are. I don't even have to know them.

Now just read how Roth just warded off someone's false arguments by explaining to him what it really means to rewrite code. Now who do think is right about that piece of high-tec information? Who do think has the better end of that discussion. Someone who thinks he knows something about computers or someone who can really tell you in detail about the many hidden things that go on inside of those chips? Have you ever written computer code yourself? I have and I can assure you the worst thing that can happen is a company come up to you and ask you to patch up some faulty software. I assure you it's one of the best ways to end up in a nuthouse.

So cheer up and enjoy
Peter Paul

Oh by the way: the central point of all discussion is to learn what it's all about. In my post is something Roth asked me and I believe he got the message.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
though i am young i have headed a video game design organization, and to say the least writting the code is probably the hardest part. just understanding the code is in itself confusing for anyone who hasnt learned it. lets put it this way, if you can design a website (i mean a good quality website) you wouldnt have much chance being able to code anything on such a level. i was lucky to have people who could read the code easily which made it alot smoother for the entire group.

another thing i would like to point of is that john titor cannot be proved or disproved. even the science is a bit shakey to me. this guy isnt exactly heard of nor is the concept of black holes and such things understood. as much as we would like to assume we know the workings of the universe keep in mind quantum physics and general relativity dont mix. not all of it is fact, and we do not know nearly enough about black holes to truely conclude anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

peter paul, what did you do with mary ?

and "What they had to say after they got back was almost beyond believe. No warning, no help, no nothing. Just run for your life."

BS !!!! there were warnings for days, and a mandatory evacuation

are you on medication ?

anyway, what do you think of the american civil war of 2004 as predicted by john titor ?

Her name was Ann Marie and we split up 1975.

A German couple spending their honeymoon in New Orleans doesn't necessarely have to be able to speak english. Or do they? And they sure didn't go there to watch TV or listen to weather reports. Would you? The hotel personell got nervous the day before Katrina and started to leave. The couple ended up being directed to the dome. That's where they spent the rest of the week until they were let out on Friday. Oh! And another thing too: noone at their hotel or in the dome could speak German. Do you? Why weren't you there to explain to them what a hurricane is? They had moments when they thought WWIII just broke loose. After the lights went out there was no information until they were let out of there. Just horrible rumors of rape and murder until they ran out of toilet paper. Anything unusual or "mad" about that? Maybe that's ordinary everyday life in NO and you just have to get used to it. I've never been there so I don't really know. Maybe they were BSing us in the end and making up the whole story to get revenge for a spoiled honeymoon trip. Who knows?

Medication? Now what kind of silly question is that supposed to be? Do you really think I'm going to answer that? Visit my websites and have a look around:
www.taoi.de
peterpauls.piranho.com

The american civil war went underground many years ago. Don't ask me for details because I left my last contacts 1989 to stay in Germany. So I really don't know who or where they could be right now. Some of the contactees I had are dead. So there is no way for me to try and contact them and I won't even try. So the less I know the better off I am since the only thing that really counts in life is to do the best I possibly can in the time-line situation I am in.

Doubts we have many and the ways they are few. But sometimes we just have to make a decision which way we need to go next.
Cheers
Peter Paul

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
"The american civil war went underground many years ago. Don't ask me for details because I left my last contacts 1989 to stay in Germany. So I really don't know who or where they could be right now. Some of the contactees I had are dead. So there is no way for me to try and contact them and I won't even try. So the less I know the better off I am since the only thing that really counts in life is to do the best I possibly can in the time-line situation I am in. "

allrighty then. So you are here to enlighten us on the german perspective, promote your websites, and get attention. no wonder you are attracted to the JT story, you are birds of a feather !

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow, is that guy serious?

The american civil war went underground many years ago. Don't ask me for details because I left my last contacts 1989 to stay in Germany. So I really don't know who or where they could be right now. Some of the contactees I had are dead. So there is no way for me to try and contact them and I won't even try. So the less I know the better off I am since the only thing that really counts in life is to do the best I possibly can in the time-line situation I am in.

Do you have any plans on leaving this timeline any time soon?
lol

So you're a Canadian living in Germany with American contacts who said the Civil War went underground many years ago?
Do I have that right so far?

Now just read how Roth just warded off someone's false arguments by explaining to him what it really means to rewrite code. Now who do think is right about that piece of high-tec information? Who do think has the better end of that discussion. Someone who thinks he knows something about computers or someone who can really tell you in detail about the many hidden things that go on inside of those chips?

lol
Roth babbled on and on with his limited understanding. He didn't "ward" off anything. I'm the one who posted that Wiki article concerning the 2038 bug. Roth hasn't posted a link yet to support his views concerning that. Did you even read that link?

Visit my websites and have a look around:
www.taoi.de
peterpauls.piranho.com

I had some of his prophesies up on my website in 1997 along with some others. I have to run through my old files to see if I have the original German version. I'll be with you asap

Pretty sure spamming your websites isn't encouraged here on ATS.

By doing this you're just losing whatever slight credibility you did have...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

allrighty then. So you are here to enlighten us on the german perspective, promote your websites, and get attention. no wonder you are attracted to the JT story, you are birds of a feather !

That's an interesting way of describing me: "you are birds of a feather". I have to think that over. Maybe I can make a picture of that one too. Even with the best of my abilities and creative imagination I don't think I'll be able to make that visible. But it would be worth a try.

How do like my theory on "black holes"? Maybe you noticed that I even have a copyright on one of them. Or would you say it's just a plagiat? I think it's quite original. At least in the context I placed it.

Now that you know that I am also an artist maybe we can be a little more scientific about the theory of "black holes". Since I have a scientific education myself it would be interesting to find out where we agree or disagree. So let's sort out some the parameters and atributes first.

I'm not sure if there are German black holes and American black holes. If there really is a difference then there must be a reason for this too. I'm not sure if I can enlighten anyone on the German perspective since I don't know any German's who even share my theories. John Titor I believe is American and obviously you don't share his theory either. So it might end up that it's only between you and me now. So I suggest we just try to leave Nationalities aside for the moment and concentrate on "black holes" as a such.

Maybe there is such a thing as a black hole and it is hovering over the Atlantic Ocean between Europe and America. Since I live in Germany I can only see it from my perspective view point and you would see it from yours. I would see one side and you would see the other side. Do you think that we would be seeing the same? Do black holes look the same on either side?
If not, how would we tell the difference? And how would you explain it me? How were I to understand your description of the same black hole when I see something completely different then you do? Could we ever agree on terms?

And don't think I'm just fooling around. I'm quite serious about this. Since John Titor mentioned that black holes have to do with time traveling and everyone here is waiting for indications of a Civil War in America there might very well be something quite wrong "with our understanding" of his description of a "Civil War". Maybe a civil war in the year 2005 would look quite a bit different than a civil war some 200 years ago. Maybe you can explain to me why you need a "Homeland Security"? To me it sounds as if you're back to the Middle Ages where every major city in Europe had it's own "Bürgerwehr". Doesn't that have all the makings of preparing for some outburst of violence that needs to be controlled?
Or is that just a theory of mine and I'm just waisting my time?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
wow. You can say so much and so little at the same time, bravo.

I'd love to debate black holes, but in the context of this thread, my only input is to refer to a physics professor that stated JTs little time travel thingy would weigh 2 billion metric tons. if you'd like to go back and look at his formulas and calculations and disagree, knock yourself out.

JT stated the civil war starts in 2004, and even specifically defines it as combat between organized groups. My position is this is not happening, and will not in 2005, and there isn't a scrap of evidence that it is according to JT's own definition, not in any way, shape or from.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

wow. You can say so much and so little at the same time, bravo.

I'd love to debate black holes, but in the context of this thread, my only input is to refer to a physics professor that stated JTs little time travel thingy would weigh 2 billion metric tons. if you'd like to go back and look at his formulas and calculations and disagree, knock yourself out.

JT stated the civil war starts in 2004, and even specifically defines it as combat between organized groups. My position is this is not happening, and will not in 2005, and there isn't a scrap of evidence that it is according to JT's own definition, not in any way, shape or from.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join