It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Bush is just the President he is the figure head on the USA. I believe Others are pulling the strings.

Bush's approval rating is 38%

52 percent, say they do not trust the president "to make the right decisions during a domestic crisis

Only 49 percent of Americans now believe the president has strong leadership qualities

BUSH POLLS

The rural Vs. city thing, well just look how the Katrina victims have been scattered to the wind....rural and city populations could become uprooted easily.

peace

[edit on 16-9-2005 by LDragonFire]

have you read titors posts ? The country side or the war moved to the country willingly. Maybe titor should have mentioned katrina. oops, a college kid in his parents basement pretending to be a time traveller wouldn't have known about katrina. my bad

also, please demonstrate how these katrina victims are organizing a war against people in the cities. Just one example maybe a uniform, or a rally, something that shows, well anything like a civil war

just for the record, was katrina a waco event or the start of the war ?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Okay this John Titor stuff is just getting ridiculous as of a few pages ago. Apparently there seems to be no end to it either. Here are a few points to think about.

1. Why didn't Titor mention about Katrina?

2. Why didn't he metion about 9/11, 7/7, etc?

3. chaos theory is used to explain why Titor's predictions may not come true. If chaos theory is true, then the IBM that he was coming back for would have probably not have been invented. He most likely wouldn't have any family born to return to. UNIX wouldn't have most likely existed. All in our time line. It's got to be all different or exactly the same.

4. This civil war should be an obvious thing to us, I seriously doubt that it's going to happen.

5. Have you guys read any evidence that is being held against his claims before you came to the conclusion that he was indeed from the future. I doubt you did.

Dr. Robert Brown, a physicist at Duke University analysed the science involved in Titor's time travel explanations and states it is impossible, both in theory and practice. He alludes that Titor's story plagiarizes older science novels such as Alas, Babylon and non-fiction works such as Michio Kaku's Hyperspace to construct his time travelling stories. He concludes his critique by suggesting that people are extremely gullible to believe the plausibility of Titor's time travel and stories of a post-apocalypse world.

Titor's story also shows similarities to the plot of the 1995 movie 12 Monkeys, and to a fictional timeline for a role-playing game (see external links).

Titor also seems to use (our) modern diction.

The website www.johntitor.com, which posts question-and-answer format discussions between John Titor and forum members, provides critics with countless examples of inconsistencies in Titor's claims. Titor claims that one of his favourite hobbies is reading history, which (unless he focused on ancient history) would give him a great deal of information on the events of 1998-2036. Titor avoids answering complex questions concerning the environment.

The core of Titor's argument is formed around the fact that a civil war erupts in the United States in 2004-2005. Clearly this is inaccurate.

Ultimately the fundamental proof disproving Titor's claims must be the fact that although he is prepared to talk freely and uncensored on internet forums about his time travel adventures, his reasons for not convincing the reader beyond a reasonable doubt lie in his own moral code, the same code by which he openly discusses his adventures on internet forums. The openness and toyishness with which Titor discusses far off future events, turn into vague descriptions when matters come to events close at hand. The ultimate flaw becomes apparent when one considers that while Titor explains that he does not put much weight in his revealing of his exploits to our timeline (because it is different to his), he cannot provide a single shred of tangible irrefutable evidence that he is from the future. Notably any reference to 9-11 (a mere 6 months in the future of his final posts), the tsunami or hurricane Katrina. It is undeniable that an authentic time traveller from 30 years in the future, having the same lax predisposition as Titor, would have left no doubt.

en.wikipedia.org...

6. Why didn't everything within a 1 mile radius get sucked into the immense gravitational forces of his time machine? No little tool box with a fancy paint-job will be able to house singularities massive enough to bend the fabric of space and time and jump universes.

GoldEagle

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Dr. Robert Brown, and all the other physicist and scientist can not prove Titor is a Hoax. Not one ounce of proof. I would suggest anyone to read Alas, Babylon... nothing about time travel in that book. The only connection is the location... There is plenty of Cold War era novels to compare..Now if you mix in a sci-fi book with all this, then you have something like the bible code.... something like connect the dots kind of thing lol.

if you read Titor's post's.. most would know why he does not mention Katrina or any other disaster.
I just find it odd that some people want you to believe Titor is a Hoax without an ounce of proof.

This thread has just gone in circles...Maybe it should be closed down and reopened in 2008

[edit on 20-9-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ok Where anywhere on this thread did I say that Katrina victims where organizing for a war against people in the cities???

Have you guys Read what Titor said?????

[edit on 20-9-2005 by LDragonFire]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

ok Where anywhere on this thread did I say that Katrina victims where organizing for a war against people in the cities???

you are one for the smilies eh ? What you post is irrelevant, its what titor posted that is relevant.
has anyone seen organized groups engaged in maneuvers and combat ?

anyone ?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

you are one for the smilies eh ? What you post is irrelevant, its what titor posted that is relevant.

anyone ?

We will not organized groups engaged in maneuvers and combat before I would say 2007-2008 when it will be at everyone doorstep, just like Titor said.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

anyone ?

We will not organized groups engaged in maneuvers and combat before I would say 2007-2008 when it will be at everyone doorstep, just like Titor said.

"There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005."&"Perhaps our definition of war is different. I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict."

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yes but like John said, it will begin slowly and I think that if it's real, the Rita hurricane will put us in a recession or the bird flu pandemic will be everywhere or an american hiroshima or a big terrorist attack like this will take place this year or at the beginning of 2006, if not of those events occurs, Titor is a hoax!

[edit on 21-9-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
As to america having a civil war I think it is much more likely we shall have another revolution, and kick english and israeli interests the hell out of our country: we are pretty tired of the meddling and debt-making and human experimentation...the bushs and the clintons and the kerrys -- just about anybody else the rothschilds-windsors can cram down our throats -- which means anybody that will sell-out america to the world bank...yes we are tired of it...and royalty has to go bye bye too, so there are rocky roads ahead ya'll.

This IS an endorsement for the likes of james trafficante, or next best is ron paul, although RP is getting old and has kind of a carter head, almost too smart for his post, and no real support yet....we'll see...anybody who does not belong to the cfr club is a good idea here...

And please do refer robert heinlein concerning authorship of reality which takes on many new twists of meaning once quantum reality is considered...

Just how competetent of an observer are YOU? Can you see yourself as biomachine and use that? Can you author your own reality, and not have it handed to you, befiore even think about authoring someone elses? I think this is a tool of someone to form public opinion, thats all high science, i studied it well in huntsville alabama for some years...

civil war is the biggest money maker ever for the internatinal banks and because of the net many many Americans now understand all this, and cannot be swayed by made for media disasters or even atmospheriocally deployed mind control electronix...

The chapters on the bush traitors are still being written...stay tuned, and i hope you like horror stories...nothing beats that reality for off-hand mundane doggy-style nasty #.

No one yet, this time around I mean...thats another story...see first off...

It appears if nothing else the so-called time traveler is an author of reality, but we decide which is right, and which is an illusion, no?

Finally, none of this author titos assertions dovetail well with even the KNOWN black tech, say nothing about the blank spots which only leave the after image....ya know?
imho
b

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
i realise it's all speculation, but if JT is right then i suspect the arrest of Sheehan could be a trigger to divide the American people evenn more then they already are. I hope JT 's wrong tho...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
and who says that jesus truely did exist, there is no real proof he did, or proof he even died on the cross. maybe he lived out his years somewhere else and his desendants are living among us. so many questions. so little answers.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If nothing huge happen soon, JT is a hoax...

Some things that could lead us to civil war against government.

1. Bush succeed to use the military for "extreme circumstances"

2. If there is a major terrorist attack and more rights are getting away

3. If the bird flu pandemic hit (that could cause the Winter Olympics to not happen)

4. If there is a market crash

5. If China invade Taiwan

6. If the FEMA camps are reals

7. If there is a major natural event like a Tsunami that destroy the East or West coast

8. If Cheney becomes the president!

9. Any other idea?

Didn't titor said it was against soldiers? Soldiers are the government? So its against the governement!

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Vitchilo]

[edit on 27-9-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
"Some things that could lead us to civil war against government. "

its really sad how far titorites will go to stretch reality to fit their world view. Titor himself described the civil war as a conflict between american citizens that leave the cities to escape the erosion of their consitutional rights, and the rural or country folk, who are citizens. He specifically went out of his way to say it is not the people vs the gov't.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If it wasn't against the government, so its against soldier of the towns that are with the Federal Empire. So who control the Federal Empire, the governement! If JT wasn't fighting against the government, he was fighting against citizens of the Federal Empire? So there were 3 sides, the government, the Federal Empire and JT gang?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
no, there was a college kid in his parents basement posing as a time traveller, and the people he fooled

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Syrinx, what did you do come up with that phrase and then build all your arguements around it? No wonder your 'anti JT' stance is very ephemeral.

JT stated that it was the people vs government, not the rurals vs the cities (it just looks like rurals vs cities cuz most of the fighters leave the cities where the government is concentrated) How do i know this?

"They will be the ones arresting without due cause" - key word ARRESTING
"...trade freedom for security. They were wrong" - who's in charge of giving us security?

Why is it that most people can say more with one paragraph than you do with whole pages? If you are going to argue against JT (and i have seen a few here who CAN do it effectively) at least use something concrete and substantial.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
Syrinx, what did you do come up with that phrase and then build all your arguements around it? No wonder your 'anti JT' stance is very ephemeral.

JT stated that it was the people vs government, not the rurals vs the cities (it just looks like rurals vs cities cuz most of the fighters leave the cities where the government is concentrated) How do i know this?

"They will be the ones arresting without due cause" - key word ARRESTING
"...trade freedom for security. They were wrong" - who's in charge of giving us security?

Why is it that most people can say more with one paragraph than you do with whole pages? If you are going to argue against JT (and i have seen a few here who CAN do it effectively) at least use something concrete and substantial.

reead my sig dude.

and maybe more than 2 pages of this thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have more than 5 posts on this thread beginning on page 20 something. I have been around here for years, i just rarely post.

"Maybe you should read more on this thread" is just another ignorant statement from you.

Maybe you should look up the definitions of concrete and substantial before you ASSUME that i don't know what im talking about. In fact, look up ASSUME while your at it.

I understand your need to defend yourself when you presume that you are under attack (which you werent), maybe i should have said it more like:

"All your facts are based upon an opinion, maybe if you could actually back up your opinions with something more like facts, then we could take you more seriously". I really do want to take you more seriously, but my 8 year old has come up with better reasons why its all a fake than you have, but then again my 8 year old is reading at the 11th grade level.

You keep mentioning 'prove a waco type event' and 'show me armed conflict', i just posted in 'who was john titor' if you'd like an answer and to see that i practice what i preach.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I don't believe anymore in Titor, please show me why I would believe!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
I have more than 5 posts on this thread beginning on page 20 something. I have been around here for years, i just rarely post.

"Maybe you should read more on this thread" is just another ignorant statement from you.

Maybe you should look up the definitions of concrete and substantial before you ASSUME that i don't know what im talking about. In fact, look up ASSUME while your at it.

I understand your need to defend yourself when you presume that you are under attack (which you werent), maybe i should have said it more like:

"All your facts are based upon an opinion, maybe if you could actually back up your opinions with something more like facts, then we could take you more seriously". I really do want to take you more seriously, but my 8 year old has come up with better reasons why its all a fake than you have, but then again my 8 year old is reading at the 11th grade level.

You keep mentioning 'prove a waco type event' and 'show me armed conflict', i just posted in 'who was john titor' if you'd like an answer and to see that i practice what i preach.

ok

here's a simple fact. there is NO american civil war of 2005 as predicted by john titor.

how's that ?

[edit on 28-9-2005 by syrinx high priest]

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join