It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I know that many servers on the net use UNIX. But I couldn't care less about it. If the internet existed or it didn't my life wouldn't be that much affected. It wouldn't make a difference to me if we when back to swapping ASCII files on a 14 bps dial-up BBS. That's why I don't personally find UNIX useful. See how pathetic our dependency on the internet is? Society as we know it would cease functioning if it was gone.

Anyways, if you have a computer running off the 32-bit bus in the year 2038, then UNIX failing won't be your only problem. The guy at the computer repair shop will pass out laughing at you.

[edit on 9/10/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'll get to you later Roth...

Originally posted by ShakyaHeir
Would you give Nazi Germany the plans and theoretical mathematics to the atom bomb? Of course not. America is not meant to have time travel until nuclear war causes us to change from the war mongering, hypocritical state that we currently are.

If you understand anything about humans, then you should know that we will ALWAYS have wars. It's not an "American" thing, it's a human thing.

Another thing...why do you want "this thread to die" so much? What's your hidden agenda?

It's simply run it's course.
If there's something that hasn't been discussed to death in these 59 or 60 pages, I'd like to know what it is.
We can start another thread next year when the Civil War still hasn't happened yet. And another in 2008 when the Civil War still hasn't started yet. Then another in 2036 when time travel still hasn't been discovered.

This has been explained by John Titor. You are like someone who is living in the late 1800s talking about the impossibilities of flight when you know NOTHING about the subject.

lol. That's all you have to say? I've read what Titor wrote, and I know it's highly improbable (since you don't like the word impossible).
lol@me knowing "NOTHING" about the subject. I do. That's why I'm not as gullible.
Anyway, would you care to expound on how setting a date is possible (since Titor's explanation is garbage)?

Again, see above. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Again, if you know more than please share!
I'm all ears!

You cant "guarantee" anything about any future scenarios because of chaos theory. The same reason why computers cant predict weather patterns.

But like computers predicting weather patterns, if rain is A+B = C and if A happens and B happens, then C is likely to happen.
Electricity is rare, food and water is rare, half the world gone, the economies a mess, they've reverted back to a farming society, etc. There's just not enough resources to surpass what here today.

Oh...one last thing about your disbelief in the multiverse. Without the infinite parallel universe model, modern physics would be impossible.

I didn't say I didn't believe in the multiverse, it's going through time traveling between them where I have a problem.

Like I said before, unless you come out and tell us that you have a PHD in Physics and are currently researching time travel you are in no way qualified to say what is and is not possible. And even if you did there's still a chance that your research is wrong and there's another scientist out there that gets what you dont.
Ok, I could be wrong. So what.
Titor could be wrong as well. I said I have a problem with it. If you can show me credible evidence supporting Titor's story, then......please show me!

This is something you learn in introductory college chemistry, electrons dont orbit the nucleus of the atom. Instead they occupy a cloud of probability, that is to say we can never tell or track exactly where the electron is, we can just calculate the overall probability of where it will show up if we observe it. Electrons dont orbit the nucleus, rather they randomly teleport to "probable" locations around it.

Thank you for explaining further why Titor's story is more unbelieveable than it is believeable. This is exactly why setting dates is highly improbable and him getting back to his own timeline is highly improbable.

(I did pretty good in Chem btw, how about you?
)

How does that further explain why his story is unbeleivable? If you're going to put forth an argument at least support it with evidence. By just saying things you are not only loosing your credibility but your argument has nothing to stand on besides your intellectual authority (which you have yet to establish).
Read what you wrote again. You just gave a perfect example of what is likely, should time travel become possible. How long have we known about electrons? And to this day we still can only predict the probability of where they are. You're telling me that in just 20 years they were able to narrow down the cloud of probability that is space and time (and worldlines) so that it's exact?

Which is why they would put those resources to rebuilding the world. Didn't John Titor say this is the reason they even build the time machine? So that they could rebuild the world? You talk like they built it so that they could use it for joy rides.

So instead of immediately getting society rebuilt, they put it on the back burner so that they could spend close to 20 years and billions, if not trillions, of dollars into researching time travel and creating time machines?

Uh...because we dont have the technology or theoretical mathematics developed yet? Your statement is like someone living in 1873 who is told that flight will be acheived in 30 years. "If it's possible in the future why dont we have it now?"

That's just assanine.

We're talking about time travel here. Like with nukes, once you open the box, you can't close it. If they have the technology and resources to develop it in the Earth's darkess hour, then we have it now. What's stopping future time travllers from telling us?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
If you understand anything about humans, then you should know that we will ALWAYS have wars. It's not an "American" thing, it's a human thing.

So on one hand you believe that we'll always have wars yet on the other hand you cant conceive of another american civil war or another world war?

Humans just like all species on this planet are constantly evolving. If you think that part of the platonic form of "human" is to be warlike then when we evolve to the point of no longer being warlike will we be a different species? Proto-human, Neo-human, call it whatever you want, I unlike you beleive that someday we'll evolve beyond our current hateful state.

Again, see above. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Again, if you know more than please share!
I'm all ears!

I never said I know more than you. I simply said that neither you or I are qualified to talk about how easy or difficult it is to time travel. I think everyone here will agree that NO ONE can quantify all the things you claim to make time travel impossible with the exception of a CERN researcher or a physicist who focuses on theoretical time travel. Even then those people are not able to make any claims FOR CERTAIN.

You cant "guarantee" anything about any future scenarios because of chaos theory. The same reason why computers cant predict weather patterns.

But like computers predicting weather patterns, if rain is A+B = C and if A happens and B happens, then C is likely to happen.
Electricity is rare, food and water is rare, half the world gone, the economies a mess, they've reverted back to a farming society, etc. There's just not enough resources to surpass what here today.

Oh...one last thing about your disbelief in the multiverse. Without the infinite parallel universe model, modern physics would be impossible.

I didn't say I didn't believe in the multiverse, it's going through time traveling between them where I have a problem.

Like I said before, unless you come out and tell us that you have a PHD in Physics and are currently researching time travel you are in no way qualified to say what is and is not possible. And even if you did there's still a chance that your research is wrong and there's another scientist out there that gets what you dont.

Ok, I could be wrong. So what.
Titor could be wrong as well. I said I have a problem with it. If you can show me credible evidence supporting Titor's story, then......please show me!

IIRC you posted something to the effect of:

"The multiverse. So apparently according to Titor there are and infinate number of timelines. "

Sorry if I assumed from that statement you dont beleive in parallel universes, it certainly seems that way.

John Titor could be wrong, I could be wrong, you could be wrong. What I was arguing was your assertion that he is wrong. And John Titor himself left plenty of credible sources about theoretical time travel, I suggest you go back through the archive and check them out. It sounds like you didn't even read any of his postings.

Read what you wrote again. You just gave a perfect example of what is likely, should time travel become possible. How long have we known about electrons? And to this day we still can only predict the probability of where they are. You're telling me that in just 20 years they were able to narrow down the cloud of probability that is space and time (and worldlines) so that it's exact?

He never said it'll be exact. I never said it's exact. An accuracy of 40-50 years out of the many billion that the universe has been around is FAR from exact.

And 20 years is a LONG time as far as scientific advancement is concerned. Should I even begin to list the things they couldn't do 20 years ago that they can do now?

So instead of immediately getting society rebuilt, they put it on the back burner so that they could spend close to 20 years and billions, if not trillions, of dollars into researching time travel and creating time machines?

According to John Titor the research has already begun. And in his world people aren't waiting for handouts from the government, they're rebuilding by creating self sustaining communities.

We're talking about time travel here. Like with nukes, once you open the box, you can't close it. If they have the technology and resources to develop it in the Earth's darkess hour, then we have it now. What's stopping future time travllers from telling us?

You're saying different things that contradict themselves. First you bring in the example of the electron cloud saying that the technology to predict that probability is a long ways off, then you say that if time travel is possible then we have the technology to do it now. So which is it? Way off in the future or right now?

Do you honestly think that if you gave scientist the plan for the A bomb and the math behind it in 1915 they'd still be able to build it? I'm sure there was a lot of other technology that went into making it possible besides just the math and engineering of the bomb itself, such as the technology required to seperate and refine uranium. Even if you have a detailed plan and all the supporting math, you cant build an A bomb without the required uranium. I'd certainly shorten the amount of time it took them to engineer it from scratch, but they'd still have a lot of other things to figure out.

What's stopping future time travelers from telling us now? The fact that changing this timeline has no effect on their own maybe? The fact that if they were to tell us then we'd go and start ****ing up other timelines? Or maybe they have a certain responsibility to live up to, and the people in our time are MUCH TO IRRESPONSIBLE to have that ability.

What if 10,000 years in the future we come up with the technology to destroy the universe, or trigger suns to supernova. Do you think the people in that time WOULD EVER EVEN THINK OF GIVING SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO US? Of course not, we're not responsible enough to handle nuclear weapons, let alone universe destroying weapons.

[edit on 11-9-2005 by ShakyaHeir]

[edit on 11-9-2005 by ShakyaHeir]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Its funny how you all are talking about this thread diein, then ya post another post..LOL I'm easily amused. Im not a tech/or a physicist, So the tech stuff I can't prove or debunk so I won't pretend I can.

The facts lay in our Reallity, our world resembles that witch JT talked about. It didn't at the time he posted, it didn't 5 years before he posted, 10 years before ...ect. But now it does, Its been said that matial law will be never declared in the USA, but it has to a certain extent in the Hurricane zone...

Did the government disarm law abiding citizens after hurricane Andrew? or any disaster? Did the Government[FEMA] respond compedentlly after Andrew?
Did FEMA and the military try to not allow Bodies of victims to be photographed? or any disaster? Did they Refuse Aid from outside sources? Did they not allow citizens to flee the affected areas? Did the authorities crack down on the citizens rights because of a natural disasters?

The authorities seem more interested in posting people in posistions in Government based on their "values" and not on expertise and just look, what the results have been.

The USA is steadily going down hill in regaurds to personal rights and liberties, and the Government is all too willing to strip these rights away for whatever reason comes up.

We should All try to get involved with our Government at the local and state levels, only when the "Power" is returned to these levels of Government will our rights be "protected" from our Fereal Government. The Federal Go0vernment is in my opinion WAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of touch with its citizens and has WAAAAAAAAAAY too much power.

You all Think that money is going to play a big role in our way of life After a nuke War when I think it will not play a huge role in our lives, but bartering will.

peace

[edit on 11-9-2005 by LDragonFire]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Here it is, the bush administration now wants to nuke terrorists!! HAHAHAHA

www.atsnn.com...

Terrorists is not a nation either an army... how can you nuke them?? Would they nuke terrorist in the United States causing high casualties in the population?? Or is just a pretext to nuke Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia?

Money now is just TOO MUCH important! But after the war, when you need to survive the money is out of thinking... When you're hungry, try to eat money...

Another thing... september 11 is today, the ramadan is in october and the bush administration is below 40% of approval so what will happen in the next 2 months to rise the government approval?? Another september 11 to make Bush as a new Lincoln?

[edit on 11-9-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Here it is, the bush administration now wants to nuke terrorists!! HAHAHAHA

www.atsnn.com...

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
YEAH! THAT WILL TEACH THEM!!

TRY AND STOP US!!!!!!!

John Titor
"In my experience, evil may be powerful, but they aren't very bright."

[edit on 11-9-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenturtle
It seems to me that if you were truly interested in convincing people you were a time traveller you would go ahead and mention the most important historical event of the early twenty-first century in America, which of course was 9/11.

Exactly! John Titor wasn’t here to proof he was a time traveller. In fact he didn’t give a rats ass if you would believe him or not. Eventually you would find it all out yourself.

John Titor
“For quite a while, I have been stating that not only do I not expect anyone to believe me, it's irrelevant and in my opinion, quite dangerous. Belief implies that you accept what I say as true and real. Over the Internet, this is impossible. In fact, I have stated before, there are many people in 2036 who do not believe in time travel.”
“It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.”

Originally posted by greenturtle
Virtually all of the other things he mentions could have been predicted with information publically available in late 2000, and early 2001. The CERN stuff was out there in 2000. The stuff about the constitution and curbs on civil liberties and the "Lincolnesque" president was easily extrapolated from the Fourth Turning. There were questions about the safety of non-lethal weapons from the beginning, and many astute political observers have been predicting the possibility of a second war with Iraq (which I don't believe Titor ever explicitly mentions) since 1991.

I believe Titor (or rather the man claiming to be Titor) is a generation xer (probably a first wave generation xer) masquerading as a millenial. His vision of a libertarian-communitarian paradise is classic nomad.

In my opinion, the younger version of John Titor on our worldline will be the positive side of the "Hero Generation."
"Heroes are conventional, über-powerful, homogeneous and devoted to serving the state, having a deep trust in authority and being the perfect soldiers for a major war. They have their first conscious memories of the world in an Unravelling, come of age during a Crisis, enter midlife during a High and enter elderhood during an Awakening. The G.I. Generation that fought World War II is an example of a Hero generation."

John Titor
“Yes, I often think about that when I see pictures of "my" farmer general in Omaha. It’s a large bronze depiction holding a shotgun in one hand a copy of the Constitution in the other. He is looking up at the sky in defiance of God after his father was killed.”

Furthermore:
- John Titor “predicted” that Florida’s votes would not be counted, exactly as it happened.
- John Titor “predicted” the next Iraq war would happen under false pretences before 2004 when civil unrest against the Iraq war was (and still is) apparent, exactly as it happened.
- John Titor “predicted” degrading and inconsistent Foreign Policy of this present US Administration, exactly as we are observing this nowadays.
- John Titor “predicted” our President “leader” and his Administration desperately trying to hold the country together in 2005 but many of their policies are driving a larger wedge between the Bill of Rights, exactly as it is happening nowadays.
- John Titor “predicted” that “non-lethal” weapons WILL be not so lethal at all and being used by law enforcement officers against their own people, exactly as it is happening nowadays.
- John Titor “predicted” that political Western stability would collapse in 2005, initialised by the French and Dutch NO votes against the European Constitutional Treaty.
- John Titor “predicted” that CERN WILL create microsingularities that WILL evaporate very quickly and WILL radiate a massive amount of X-ray and Gamma rays and it WILL puzzle the scientists for a while but they WILL figure out how to add and electrical charge and capture these strange odd and massive particles in a magnetic field and they WILL bombard a singularity with electrons and WILL alter the size of its event horizon and thus its gravitational field.

Do you want it anymore detailed?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
After reading the first 5 pages I gotta say..
Like hell im reading the rest.

But the unix thing struck me as odd... 16bit systems are really gunna collapse then huh ?..

But...
Titor said the US Would be in civil war in 2005

How exactly did he get this information?
Did he read it in a news paper..
did he see it on the TV..
hell did he hear it while zooming through the streets in his jetson mobile?

.. my point is..

Nostradamous predicted that the third world war would start when the holy land was burning...
I remember watching the shock and awe part of the invasion.

It was a dark silhouette or Baghdad... with flames and bright glare over the top of the city.

It looked to me like a holy city ' because of the glare '
on fire.. ' because of the fire from the missles '

Not if nostradamous had a vision... of the tv screen i saw..
then its easy for him to say the holy land is burning.

... What did John titor see. to say the world was in civil war?
Maybe he say armed vehicles in NO with people looting, and bodies in the street?
.. which isnt civil war..
Mayve he saw the current protests in ireland.. and percieved them as being a civil war due to the armed forces being out, firebombs and so forth.
..which isnt civil war ..

Maybe he happened to walk past a laptop. which happened to have an ATS Thread open on the page.. with the words '' America civil war of 2005 ''
in bold at the top..

... i could percieve a thousand things daily which .. if i was from the stone age would look to me like a civil war...

IF he was in 2036... and this civil war happend in 2005. .its safe to say .. if this BS is true.. he read it or saw it on a tv.......................

and we all know how trustworthy the news has been lately.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

You may want to read more about John Titor before posting on this thread. John Titor (his alias) knew about the Civil War because he and his family were living in Florida, in 2005 when everything sort of went chaotic as it is going right now.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

You may want to read more about John Titor before posting on this thread. John Titor (his alias) knew about the Civil War because he and his family were living in Florida, in 2005 when everything sort of went chaotic as it is going right now.

It also doesn't seem like he realizes that John Titor made all these predictions in late 2000 early 2001.

[edit] - actually whether or not they're "predictions" or "foretellings" is something that is defined by whether you beleive his story or not.

[edit on 12-9-2005 by ShakyaHeir]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Maybe he happened to walk past a laptop. which happened to have an ATS Thread open on the page.. with the words '' America civil war of 2005 ''
in bold at the top..

Perhaps this thread is somehow still alive in 2036... now wouldn't that be interesting?...

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

in bold at the top..

Perhaps this thread is somehow still alive in 2036... now wouldn't that be interesting?...

On John Titors world line, John Titor did not go back in time to discuss the future on the internet and therefore this thread never existed.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
On John Titors world line, John Titor did not go back in time to discuss the future on the internet and therefore this thread never existed.

That's the standard answer whenever anyone comes up with a good point to disprove the Titor hoax. "It didn't happen in this timeline" Since there are an infinite amount of possible timelines, then there must be an infinite number of excuses and reasons for the Titor story to be true. It doesn't matter what bullet you throw at the story. In some timeline next to ours this possiblilty was ducked so Titor will live on.

My answer to all this madness it that since there are an infinite number of possiblities, the vast majority of timelines obviously did not break down into civil war, thus Titor never needed a reason to come back in time, thus Titor is a Hoax....in our timeline at least.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

That's the standard answer whenever anyone comes up with a good point to disprove the Titor hoax. "It didn't happen in this timeline" Since there are an infinite amount of possible timelines, then there must be an infinite number of excuses and reasons for the Titor story to be true. It doesn't matter what bullet you throw at the story. In some timeline next to ours this possiblilty was ducked so Titor will live on.

My answer to all this madness it that since there are an infinite number of possiblities, the vast majority of timelines obviously did not break down into civil war, thus Titor never needed a reason to come back in time, thus Titor is a Hoax....in our timeline at least.

Actually, in order for time travel to even be possible you need to live in a reality where there are an infinite number of universes. In a model of reality where there is only 1 universe and events that happen in it are encoded into a "history" time travel would be impossible because of the potential for it to create paradoxes. If you remember the movies from the 1980s, Back to the Future, Dr. Emmett Brown tells Marty to interact with the world as little as possible because he'll cause a paradox; he even at one point explicitly tells him to make sure that nothing interferes with the part of "history" that involves his Mom and Dad mating, if he changes history so that they dont, he would have (will have?) never existed.

In the movie Dr. Brown didn't know what would happen if a paradox was to come about. One of his theories is that the universe would be completely destroyed; he probably comes to this conclusion because something seems inherently wrong about the idea of a paradox to a rational logical being. It contradicts all the rules of reality.

In reality, time travel in a 1 universe paradigm is impossible because as soon as you get back to your past you would immediately cause your universe to diverge from what it originally was before you time travelled. Chaos theory shows that even breathing the air, or taking up mass, or emitting a tiny extra gravitational feild on the planet in the solar system, in the galaxy, in the galaxy cluster, in whatever is beyond that up to the outer edges of the universe (if they have an edge) will cause the universe to immediately become different; because even the tiniest changes could build up to a huge change. The two "versions" of the universe would get exponentially different as time moved along.

The only way time travel is possible is by having infinite parallel universes.

Parallel universes might tell us a lot more about reality and existence than we realize. This is just my opinion, but I think that the only way that you can think of the "Universe" is by looking at it through the paradigm of infinite parallel universes, because for "Universe" to really mean "Everything" it has to include all history as well. Everything that could have ever happened, not just the events of "our" Universe. I think it also gives evidence the the continuity of the universe in that it'll always exist because you could just look at the infinite universes occurring in sequence if you accept the idea that the gravity in the universe will eventually pull everything back into a central mass and cause another big bang, because those "other" universes could just be different "seeding" of the matter from the big bang in the first moment. The "seeding" moment could define what all the events that take place after it are. Thus the philosophy of determinism is true. BUT the philosophy of Determinism and the philosophy of Free Will co-exist because "we" exist in different universes as our "other selves". We are free to choose what we want to do in this universe because the actions of our "other selves" will balance our actions out in the end.

Anyways, I really didn't need to write all that because the person who Indigo Child was addressing wasn't really trying to make a point one way or another. And he certainly wasn't trying to refute the validity of John Titor by saying it, which is something I think you misunderstood.

[edit on 12-9-2005 by ShakyaHeir]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

No, I assure you there are a finite amount of excuses/reasons for Titor to be true. That is how many of the events he said comes true, so far a lot of what he said has come true and henceforth there is Titor madness.

The multiple universe theory is the only viable theory where time travel could be possible. Hence, why what Titor describes sounds like it could be functional.

My answer to all this madness it that since there are an infinite number o possiblities, the vast majority of timelines obviously did not break down into civil war, thus Titor never needed a reason to come back in time, thus Titor is a Hoax....in our timeline at least.

John Titor did not come back to warn us about the civil war though. The reason he told us about the civil war was because of the 1% divergence factor, that is his worldline is 99% similar to ours.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
After reading many pages I find circles
I have a question - can this thread go back to what it was The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor and the facts that are happening?
maybe a two part - Can just the facts of this be posted?
There is to much "bikering" going on, to read the facts.
I think when Simulacra made the thread they made it for things that happened as he said not all this other stuff, which should be in the debate thread I did spend the time to read all 60 pages, and its hard finding all the stuff
till Roth Joint made a "further more" on the post
instead of bashing believers or nonbelievers I think if you don't like the topic don't post, if you want proof from the believers to believe then open your mind not your mouth - things wil be answered soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If confirmed worldlines coexist, it would mean any combination of circumstances that can go in more than one direction, proceeds in every possible direction, and each circumstance is the nucleus of a new "worldline." If one would add quantum tunneling to the picture, It would seem in this way that civil war is inevitable, since civil war has been proposed it is certainly assured in the worldlines.

Originally posted by dbates

From what I read of quantum tunneling this seems reasonable, thus Titor is mentioned to be a Hoax, therefore Titor will be a hoax, Quantum Mechanics says so. Titor has not been proven to be a Hoax in our worldline yet.... "probably the 2% thing".
Titor will be certainly assured to be a Hoax in worldlines, thanks to Quantum Mechanics.

Anything seemingly contradictory... will come to life, such as in this thread lol....

does that make sense

[edit on 13-9-2005 by XPhiles]

[edit on 13-9-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

in bold at the top..

You are right Indigo_Child. My comment above was merely an attempt to make a joke. I am learning here...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
www.atsnn.com...

He is real true and I hope that people will wake up against the government and maybe that's will bring us to the civil war against the government like JT said? Because there are those who are brainwashed and believe the government and those who are wake up and think that the government is bull#...

So those who will stay in the cities will be those who believe in the government and those who are wake up like JT and me will fight against those dictators!!

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Vitchilo]

[edit on 13-9-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
less than 4 months left for a civil war!! they better hurry up!!!!! go america gogogo

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join