It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I figure... always to suspect things like this would happen, and you won't be disappointed if it doesn't... Deny this to be a possability, and get caught off gaurd and unprepared...

Better to be prepared at all times then not to be...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Another thing that could get us to civil war....

The bird flu! www.atsnn.com...

It will be similar to the post-Katarina and even 100X worse... No food, no oil, dead everywhere,looting, the army that go everywhere ,shooting at looters who are searching for food, to protect Wal-Mart instead of saving lives...

And no more food, gasoline and services will bring chaos...

Another thing, if the bird flu hits the planet before the olympics, do you think that there will be olympics in february? If there's no olympics in 06, Titor will be right, if not, he's a hoax... So if the bird flu hits and a lot of people die and athletes die, i don't think there will be olympics...

Last Olympics - 2004 until 2040

I hate this consommation based society!

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Source - Click for full article
The first five years of the New Millennium have been turbulent - very turbulent!

Selected, coached, financed, and promoted as the winning candidate George W. Bush's mount to the first Presidency of the century was stalled on the hanging tabs of the Florida election system, a state governed by his brother John Ellis "Jeb" Bush. The matter was settled by the Supreme Court and a second Bush was granted a controversial elevation to the highest office of the land.

peace
this about somes up what is happening in our world Good Luck

[edit on 15-9-2005 by LDragonFire]

*trimmed copy-paste*

[edit on 15-9-2005 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
LDragonFire, do you know how much pourcentage of the US population are aware of what you just said and will have the guts to fight the police state/government when it will be the moment?

How many are brainwashed? And how many will fight against a tyranny?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
America's highways are in shambles; our cities are so dangerous policemen will not enter certain areas;

no need to read past that little lie.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
America's highways are in shambles; our cities are so dangerous policemen will not enter certain areas;

no need to read past that little lie.

I saw someones speech live on CNN today spreading his biggest lie.
He said: "May God bless America".........

John Titor
"The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights."

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

John Titor
"The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights."

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Roth Joint]

And?

P.S. Is the johntitor.com site is down or what? No update since a lot of time...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thanks dbates i didn't know how to do that..

High Priest you don't get out much do you?

There are places in North St. Louis were they don't respond to 9/11 calls, at least not without Full force...Ever watch Cops??

Hmmm lets see, we have the largest prison complex in the world, and its overcrowded...and its getting worse. Not that there are so many crimminals, its there are some 200 + years of laws on the books to enforce. Any District Attorney knows that the way to Advance in our society is to incarcerate people, guilty or not...if things where so peachy here in the USA, then why so many death due to tazers.

Im still waiting for you to debunk this bud. but i don't see it happening.

our roads and bridges+ our infrastrucure in and has been in decline for some time, borderline 3rd world situation.

peace

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The Largest Prison Complex In The World.
Think about that. Per capita. Gross. You name it....

The United States population (roughly) is 350 million.
India's population (roughly) is 1 billion. (3 times as much)
China is (again roughly) 3 billion. (10 times as much)

The United States has (a rough estimate) 10 times the prison enforcement parameters of China. CHINA! As repressive as you may think China is to its dissidents, the United States can easily be seen as being close to 10 times as much or worse!!!

How do YOU spell R-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-O-N???

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yesterday, I saw the movie The Experience. That showed how 8 prison warders were able to take care of 12 prisoners, so 50% more with almost no violence... So with the police forces and the US army or foreign troops they should be able almost easily to control the entire population without too much effort. Another thing to consider is that they are more experienced and more armed than any citizen. Then if the government want to put the country under martial law and control it his own way, i think that it will not be so difficult as people think.

Another thing, if the people are doing a manifestation against the government, they just have to kill 1 or 2 people and everybody else will flee so it will not be hard to repress manifestations...

So resist the government and prepare yourself for the ultimate war against the dictatorship and the enslavement!!!

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And now they teach less of our civic rights at school to our children. So if you don't know them, you can't say: Hey! Where are my civil rights?? Another 911 and then they will pass another patriot act and then we will be slaves.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I exhausted most of what I have to say about Titor on page 59 of this thread, but perhaps someone would like to explain to me how it is that a civil war between rurals and the federal government is supposed to ensue when the chief allies of the Bush administration live in rural areas. Along with the exurbs, these are about the only people left who still support Bush, and one suspects that Mr. Bush and Mr. Rove would have to kill and cook and eat their first born children before they would become the least bit grumpy about what this SOB has done to this country, and any number of these people are so detached from reality they might just allow Mr. Bush to kill and cook and eat their first born, and like it.

[edit on 16-9-2005 by greenturtle]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Bush is just the President he is the figure head on the USA. I believe Others are pulling the strings.

Bush's approval rating is 38%

52 percent, say they do not trust the president "to make the right decisions during a domestic crisis

Only 49 percent of Americans now believe the president has strong leadership qualities

BUSH POLLS

The rural Vs. city thing, well just look how the Katrina victims have been scattered to the wind....rural and city populations could become uprooted easily.

peace

[edit on 16-9-2005 by LDragonFire]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
This isn't England where you have Camera's all over the place, there are no camera's on the streets, we are not even close to becoming a dictatorship, or a totalitarian state.

Dude, I realize I'm just one person living in one medium-sized American town, but if you'd like to come visit sometime I can show you a street where there are seven cameras at ONE intersection. There are cameras all over the place here, be it at intersections, gas stations, apartment buildings, wherever. Granted, in an average day, a UK citizen is on camera more times than an American citizen, but we have plenty of cameras of our own in the States.

There will be NO marshall law in the United States, not even if we have another terrorist attack, unless of course it last for like a week. We are too damn free for any of that to happen, this is getting so annoying. Who ever thinks the US is in a civil war state now, or will be in 3 years is, quite frankly, living in a fantasy world. You need a reality check!

I don't know about a civil war state or a police state, but I have a few things to say about 'too damn free'. I've personally been detained at protests. Before anyone accuses me of taking part in violent protesting, I stand on sidewalks or in parks [public areas, I'm not the type who invades private/corporate property or blocks traffic] holding a sign. I watched a man get arrested for 'assaulting an officer' when he accidentally stepped on a police officers foot. At one point, I was also lucky enough to be in a 'Free Speech Zone'. A free speech zone is a place where the police take you and any number of other protesters and place you under police guard, out of sight of news cameras/politicians/whatever. As I read the constitution [and I'm a com-sci person, not a poli-sci person] freedom of speech is granted to all Americans on American soil. Freedom of speech is not being taken to an out-of-sight place and being kept there by armed police officers because you have a dissenting opinion.

I apologize for the off topic post, I just wished to add my two cents.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu

The United States has (a rough estimate) 10 times the prison enforcement parameters of China. CHINA! As repressive as you may think China is to its dissidents, the United States can easily be seen as being close to 10 times as much or worse!!!

How do YOU spell R-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-O-N???

BS... The Chinese government does not have more prisoners simply because they execute many of them, including Chinese citizens that do tax evasion and other lesser crimes, for being pro-democratic, religious, and even just because their blood type matches that of a rich recipient who needs an organ transplant...

Up tp 15,000 people are executed in China every year.

The Chinese government is 100% worse than the US government.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
The Chinese government is 100% worse than the US government.

Which "US Government" are you talking about? The US Government serving and protecting the Constitution and Bill of Rights or the new "American Federal Empire" eroding the Constitution and Bill of Rights at cost of everyone and everything?

Remember, John Titor: "They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong."

Prayer, anyone?

www.timesonline.co.uk...
A fatal flaw at the heart of Bush and Blair's democratic crusade
September 17, 2005

THERE ARE TWO competing visions of international relations. On the one side is the Blair-Bush “new” doctrine, which links world security to the spread of Western values. On the other side is the traditional doctrine of national sovereignty, which precludes intervention in the domestic affairs of sovereign states. In between wobbles the United Nations, whose charter commits it to uphold non-intervention, but which is pulled to the intervention by the present sentiment of its most powerful Western members.

It is one thing to say that you want to stop mass murder, help countries to overcome poverty and disease, and put them on the development path. It is another to say that poverty, disease, environmental degradation, civil wars and so on are security threats, especially if coupled with the view that they can only be dealt with if countries adopt Western standards of government. Talk of security threats automatically triggers military thinking and the search for military solutions.

www.theglobeandmail.com...
The flagging empire
September 10, 2005

All the television pictures from New Orleans of water with people and houses under it certainly captured the world's attention. What the world attended to, however, wasn't so much the feeble efforts to relieve the city as the startling and unfamiliar sight of, as one of my Iraqi e-pen pals puts it, "so much terrible poverty in a country so much rich."

Many of the people being winched off rooftops did not even own television sets, let alone cars or telephones, so it is hardly surprising they had made no plans to escape until their shacks were under 20 feet of water.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think that another war is in preparation for the next 6/12 months against North Korea, Venezuela or Iran... And they may use nuclear pre-emptive strikes... What would be the effect on the population since they declare martial law when the country is in war and that they will use nuclear weapons against country that didn't threaten us?

In the early days of the North Korea crisis, Pyongang said that in exchange for the stop of their nuclear ambitions they would need a no-agression treaty and Bush refused... So who's the problem in this? Who's ``started`` the war?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
looks like it's gonna be Iran

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I think that another war is in preparation for the next 6/12 months against North Korea, Venezuela or Iran... And they may use nuclear pre-emptive strikes... What would be the effect on the population since they declare martial law when the country is in war and that they will use nuclear weapons against country that didn't threaten us?

In the early days of the North Korea crisis, Pyongang said that in exchange for the stop of their nuclear ambitions they would need a no-agression treaty and Bush refused... So who's the problem in this? Who's ``started`` the war?

North Korea is right out. They reached an agreement with them yesterday. Venezuela? uhm, ok. sure. We need a good laugh. I doubt we would go to war with Iran now. The diplomats are actually talking, and they're actually working to keep things calmed down somewhat. Is Iran a Bad Place? maybe. but I don't think we're gonna end up at war with them yet. Maybe at some point in the future, but not yet.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Thanks dbates i didn't know how to do that..

High Priest you don't get out much do you?

There are places in North St. Louis were they don't respond to 9/11 calls, at least not without Full force...Ever watch Cops??

Hmmm lets see, we have the largest prison complex in the world, and its overcrowded...and its getting worse. Not that there are so many crimminals, its there are some 200 + years of laws on the books to enforce. Any District Attorney knows that the way to Advance in our society is to incarcerate people, guilty or not...if things where so peachy here in the USA, then why so many death due to tazers.

Im still waiting for you to debunk this bud. but i don't see it happening.

our roads and bridges+ our infrastrucure in and has been in decline for some time, borderline 3rd world situation.

peace

your rebuttal to me is "you don't get out much, don't you watch cops"

I don't see how any of this is relevant to titor. Oh worldy scholar, please list all of the third world countries you have visited, and kindly asses their infrastructure and compare/contrast to ours. Nothing fancy, just a few comments will suffice.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join