It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

BS
1. Read the title of the thread.
2. I'm not focusing on the word, I'm focusing on the war that's supposed to be going on
3. Name these things Titor predicted that have come true. I can't think of one.

1. That is the same old boring excuse you use lol, you know very well the title of this thread is misleading. I'm amazed by some of your complete distortion of the facts.....

2. You should be focusing on our worldline, focus on what could come our way in this worldline, not strictly to the timeline of Titor's worldline. We are talking about worldlines here!!! get with the program....

3. civil unrest has increased with paramilitary police tactics and is "steadily" getting worse, you can thank the hijacked government for that.

There is so much more to add, but you will deliberately brush it off. Maybe you should add something new here to counter the federal camo and the hijacked government abuse... show us how it's not steadily getting worse.

In related news....

Taser Legislation on the Rise.
news.google.com...

Police Brutality Charges on the Rise.
news.ncmonline.com...

violence appears to be increasing with the institution of anti-terror measures.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
ok TJW you have officially pissed me off. you are the one that all this (the entire subject) is going over your head.

ok listen: seriously what im about to say is very important......are you listening(reading intently)????????

the reason we can not prove the civilwar is going on and also timetravel being real is very simple , titor explains that both of these things have not happened yet(chronologically), timetravel has not yet been discovered in our timeline this is true , but titor never said that it would be by now. also outright open fighting does not start in 2004, titor never says when (exactly) this occurrs, but ranges it from 2006-2011

i know your going to dismiss the outright open fighting comment, but time time again you say "as defined by titor"

firstly titor does not define civil war he defines war, now this can be just semantics, but by his definition civil war doesnt really start till 2006-2011. right?!?!?!?!? so that means he defines civilwar differently than war, becuase he said it started in 2004, what actually happened in 2004 to cause titor to give that date the starting point? i dont know but it most definitely was not outright open fighting. and when it comes to the waco type events you are looking for styles instead of types, becuase youve illustrated to us that you havent a clue between the two.

i know from a anti titor point of view there is very little to base your claim, but were not asking you to research an anit titor perspective, i want you to look at the news(anywhere really) and see if anything could be connected to titors claims: basically act as if you need to prove titors existance as truth. if you seriously research and find no evidence to propose the possibility of truth then you will have your evidence.

however i dont expect you to do this , becuase i know your unwilling to risk being compromised.

the bottom line is your wasting our time, if your unwilling to go over the evidence we present to you then how is any objectification going to occur?

Roth and Xphiles are 100% right when they says you twist and manipulate ppl claims.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

But some question Taser-related deaths and worry the technology is used too routinely, not as a last resort.

yeah this is my concern as well they are just waiting for their opportunity to use these damn things.

'The heightened so-called war on terrorism I think that is fueling police aggression,....''

''I think that the president's choice with regards to torture, the attack on habeas corpus, the kind of things that we're doing overseas, I think, are actually impacting domestic police policies.

man really how could any of this be dismissed as coincident?

TJW this next quote is just for you

''I think the green light with regards to spying and everything else, what it has done is elevated the role and the public's regard for law enforcement to the attitude that says, 'Those are our protectors. We need to take the gloves off and give them the room to do what they need to do,' Well, they're not always fighting terrorists, and they're not always arresting bad guys. More often than not they're dealing with regular people for small and minor incidents.''

ps. thanks for the links Xphiles(all quotes are from Xphiles source in his previous post)

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
TJW, I'll prove you that from the Titor story, open-fighting doesn't occur before at least 2007.

Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011.

By then, between 2006 and 2010, there was open fighting. But as he stated earlier, if he leaved the cities in 2006, there wasn't any open-fighting and he said so in stating:

Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

So the open-fighting didn't convinced his father to leave the cities, it's the infrigment on their constitutionnals rights, so open-fighting didn't happen until at least 2007.

So if it's about constitutionnal rights:

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

As we stated before, it's getting worse and worse.

Does the civil war start in such a way that those willing will have time to remove themselves to safer locations.

Yes. You will be forced to ask yourself how many civil rights you will give up to feel safe.

So if he leaves in 2006, and that he's informed about news and what is going on.. he leaves earlier than the most ``general`` public, then there's time before open-fighting because he says that people have time to remove themselves to safer locations. So he leaves in 2006, possibly near november, after the horrible october month where the Military Comission Act was signed and the crackdown on civil liberties are higher each day.

Later in 2012:

The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

Consume everyone in the US by 2012... so the civil war has spread all over US by 2012.

So the waco-type events starts in 2004, getting worse until 2006 where they leave because they have been touched personnally, then people have time to remove themselves to safer locations (2007) then people realise their world is over (2008), then in 2012 the open-fighting is all over US. So the open-fighting is suppose to begin between mid-end-2007 and 08-09. And what could trigger the first battles/resistance? The start of building of the NAFTA highway in 2007 where the Texans have clearly stated that they would fight if they try.

Update: Observatory to Research Black Hole Areas

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sorry for being absent, I've been rather busy, with Christmas.
Enough of the old-lady stuff. I saw that on tv while Katrina was happening, and to be honest, they will never show it again I'm sure. It was not recorded by anyone I'm sure, and was a spot on the news which only lasted maybe 20-30seconds, and which will probably never be heard of again. A thing where, if the tape was not recording, you've lost it forever.
We need to get back on topic, other than small minute things such as what I saw on tv that day. I did not know it would begin such word slinging.
It is confusing matters.
Back to Pamela; I have been curious, if she still posts anywhere, or has she gone into a sort of "hiding"? I have not read the interview with her, but will do so shortly. I will try to get more in tune, with that part of the picture.
To another matter:
Let's focus on an "overall", "large picture", instead of small incidents.
The fact is, that things are happening so fast now, we cannot possibly record and prove or disprove any of it. What we can do is open our eyes to the obvious.
What if I said, that something is going to happen over the holiday's?
Something that would make Bush's Jan. speech to the American citizenry even more compelling to watch?
Would I be a time-traveler that knows before-hand? Would I be a pscyhic?
NO.
I'd just be one out of so many millions of people, who know that the days we are living in are NOT normal, from the standpoint of pure instinct, and common sense.
I'm not saying anything is going to happen soon, and what I mentioned above is like Babe Ruth calling his shot. But, to be honest, from my viewpoint, I cannot see ANYTHING getting better.
It is the instinct and common sense I mentioned above, that people are going to have to become tuned into, within themselves, while viewing national and worldly events with the same.
Concerning Titor, there are some of us, who believe 100%, others who are 50/50, and some, who, if it is absolutely, positively true, will only know it when the boot kicks them in the a$$.
I'm caught in the middle of the first two groups.
Mainly, because I have not seen anything which contradicts his story.
And maybe, TJW, you can find something that does. Saying that open fighting did not occur in 2005 is not proof, as has been pointed out. Titor said it would be gradual. And it just seems to be happening gradually. Because, that is how the (nwo-or whatever one referrs to it as), has had to do it. They could not do these things overnight. There were too many strings to pull. And now, they have all of their paperwork in order, thanks to a system of (terror-disguised as fighting terror) used against the citizenry. And the entire country took the bait.
Now, sadly, it is my opinion, that the larger part of their plans will go into motion.
And, in the words of Winston Churchill: "every trace, every stain, of their blood-stained and corroding fingers, must be 'purged', and if need be, 'blasted' from the face of the earth"
Am I wrong in my assessment, of what is coming? I hope so, for the sake of peace. But, time will tell. Even so, if 2009 rolls around without a hitch and no sign of Titors events happening, I will be more than happy and glad to come on here and say I was wrong. But, I am not, and never will, deny what I am seeing with my own eyes. It is not because I "want" to see it. Or "wish" for it. It is because I and many others DO see it.
And, have a "merry CHRISTMAS"!
I'll be back after it's over-I'm "really" busy until then.
also-yes, The NAFTA highway, is going to be an issue to follow. More seriously, that is, than what I had originally presumed.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by KingTiger]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
1. That is the same old boring excuse you use lol, you know very well the title of this thread is misleading. I'm amazed by some of your complete distortion of the facts.....

1. Excuse? How in the world is stating read the title an excuse? And excuse of what?
2. How is the title misleading? How is it possible for a title to be misleading?
3. Exactly what facts am I distorting? I keep talking about the civil war because that's what this thread was supposed to be about. Are you saying this thread wasn't supposed to be about that? Well then you're going to have to talk to the author of this thread....not me.

2. You should be focusing on our worldline, focus on what could come our way in this worldline, not strictly to the timeline of Titor's worldline. We are talking about worldlines here!!! get with the program....

I am talking about our worldlines. It's you titorites that keep trying to put Titor's worldline into ours.
In Titor's worldline there was a civil war.
In this one there's not one
In his, the west collapsed in 2005 or whenever
In this one it has not (any suggestion otherwise is just silly and not being realistic)
In his worldline a bunch of starving disease ridden people magically create time travel after much of the world is destroyed
In this world, that's not being realistic.

3. civil unrest has increased with paramilitary police tactics and is "steadily" getting worse, you can thank the hijacked government for that.

There isn't any civil unrest going on anywhere in the US currently.

There is so much more to add, but you will deliberately brush it off.

lmao!
You all keep saying that.
"Oh there's so much more!"
But you never show anything. How do you know how I'll react if you never show anything in the first place!?!?!

Maybe you should add something new here to counter the federal camo and the hijacked government abuse... show us how it's not steadily getting worse.

I don't have to!
1. All you have to do is wait a few years until more stuff becomes unclassified. Then you'll see for yourself. You think the stuff going on now is bad?
Man, you all are completely clueless about the past.
2. This thread is about Titor and his predictions. Titor stated that the civil war would get steadily worse. Can you show this phatom civil war getting worse? There has since this country began and in every single country in the world government abuse. You know what people call it? That's right, government abuse. You know what people call civil wars? Yep, civil wars.

In related news....

Taser Legislation on the Rise.
news.google.com...

Police Brutality Charges on the Rise.
news.ncmonline.com...

Excellent!
Thank you for proving my point!
Now if we were in a civil war or even a police state (which Titor never mentioned) do you think that stuff would be happening!?
They're passing legislation to LIMIT taser use.
They're CHARGING more police with brutalitiy.
If we were in a civil war the COMPLETE OPPOSITE would be happening!

Glyph:
I think I'm going to have to stop addressing you. All you're doing is just embarrasing yourself and it's well.....embarrasing....

the reason we can not prove the civilwar is going on and also timetravel being real is very simple , titor explains that both of these things have not happened yet(chronologically), timetravel has not yet been discovered in our timeline this is true , but titor never said that it would be by now. also outright open fighting does not start in 2004, titor never says when (exactly) this occurrs, but ranges it from 2006-2011

*sigh*
1. (Human) time travel hasn't happened yet nor will it in 30 years because human time travel is more than likely not possible. Now in 30 years if we're able to send photons or radio signals back in time then yeah, that's probably possible, but sending a living organism as complex as a human being? lol Don't think so. We have a hard enough time just sending humans into space.

2. Again, read Titor's quote. He said during that time period open fighting would have become COMMON by then. There was obviously stuff going on before then or he WOULDN'T HAVE CALLED IT A CIVIL WAR! If he meant it was just tasers and police beating old ladies then he would have said so, but no, he said it was a civil war meaning something was happening just beyond tasers and old ladies being beat. I've said this before, that stuff wouldn't even cause a civil war in a third world country, so it's definately not going to cause one in the US.

The rest of your post is a bunch of mumbling nonsense. It hurts everytime I read it. Fortunately, I've delt with kids like you before so I can understand almost everything. I see you keep repeating that nonsense about style versus type. Have you read anything I've written? Have you even read what Titor wrote. Based on the fact that you keep bringing that BS up, it's obvious you haven't.

however i dont expect you to do this , becuase i know your unwilling to risk being compromised.

Congratulations, you actually made me laugh out loud!
1. How can I be compromised? This thread is about Titor and his claims. I'm not the one making any claims here!! lmao!
It's the ones who are gullible enough to actually believe Titor that have something to lose.

2. Thank you so much for showing what you Titorites are doing! Instead of looking at and researching things with a blank slate, you guys are trying to find stuff and the twist it to fit Titor's predictions! And now you want me to do the same!? I don't think so buddy.

KT:

Saying that open fighting did not occur in 2005 is not proof, as has been pointed out. Titor said it would be gradual.

lol
Titor stated the war would start in 2004 and steadily get worse. In less than two weeks it'll be 2007 and the war hasn't even started yet. Open fighting? You all keep mentioning that. The only time I've ever mentioned that is in response to you all.
Titor clearly states several times however that the war would start in 2004. There would be civil unrest and monthly waco type (

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
TJW are you even reading anyones posts?

1. Excuse? How in the world is stating read the title an excuse? And excuse of what?
2. How is the title misleading? How is it possible for a title to be misleading?
3. Exactly what facts am I distorting? I keep talking about the civil war because that's what this thread was supposed to be about. Are you saying this thread wasn't supposed to be about that? Well then you're going to have to talk to the author of this thread....not me.

1st all ppl who are against titors claims use the same excuse "wheres the war at if it started in 2004"
2nd we showed how the title IS misleading
3rd you distort the CONTEXT of our posts(youve just done it to my entire post:/)

civil unrest is every where, i dont know how to say it any other way?

there is so much more to go over, and yes you will deliberately brush it off. youve brushed me entirely off , and cliamed its becaus i dont know anything(which is utter nonsense but....)

right here youve shown you cant read, im sorry but the link does not say they are reducing taser use it says they are increasing it. and by your deff of above, since that is the case (the complete opposite) a civil war is indeed ocurring?!?!?!

tho science has not got timetravel working yet does not mean it cant happen , but scientists are far more optimistic about the subject than you are. i really dont care if you believe its not possible. im sure your that kind of ppl that existed back in the day who thought the world was flat(or maybe you still do?)

2. Again, read Titor's quote. He said during that time period open fighting would have become COMMON by then. There was obviously stuff going on before then or he WOULDN'T HAVE CALLED IT A CIVIL WAR! If he meant it was just tasers and police beating old ladies then he would have said so, but no, he said it was a civil war meaning something was happening just beyond tasers and old ladies being beat. I've said this before, that stuff wouldn't even cause a civil war in a third world country, so it's definately not going to cause one in the US.

all i can say to this is how the hell do you know what titor would say and wouldnt say?

Titor clearly states several times however that the war would start in 2004. There would be civil unrest and monthly waco type (

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thatsjustweird, I am only correcting a few of your usual twists here, the rest of your post is just silly.

In Titor's worldline there was a civil war.
In this one there's not one

In this one it will be pretty much at everyone's doorstep in 2008 and will consume everyone in the US by 2012.... just as it did in Titor's worldline.....

In his, the west collapsed in 2005 or whenever
In this one it has not (any suggestion otherwise is just silly and not being realistic)

Titor never said the West collapsed in 2005. He said that Western stability collapsed…..just as it did in this worldline…..

In his worldline a bunch of starving disease ridden people magically create time travel after much of the world is destroyed
In this world, that's not being realistic.

Twister. Time travel was never magically created in Titor’s worldline. They just never stopped the project throughout everything that happened…. Just as it will happen on this worldline…..

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
G'day all,

I have been watching and following this Titot Phenomenen for a while now, and as you follow daily events on the news and the like, you tend to get a sense of what he was trying to warn us of and possibly trigger us into seeing this starting to happen and giving us a chance of stopping or postponing things before we get swamped by them.

Just my thought of course.

Another thing that I would like to contribute to this post is from all the talk of here about so called 'trigger' events that could lead to a civil war. Well the NAFTA highway is one mentioned and I'd like to add a link here if I may that goes to a recent thread of mine that deals exactly with the purchasing of the American National Highway's by Foreign Powers for a fraction of the cost that the Highways were worth even when estimated over 15 years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There is a link to a 1 hour episode of Out There TV that deals in this and other financial matters that will take the US and its economy into a tailspin next year.

I beleive this is what will start the so called Civil War. It'll be civilians seeing tolls on each and every highway come in to the point where they will be restricted from interstate travel because it costs so much, in-tern, transport and food prices will rise, the economic downturn will cause alot of job losses and when push comes to shove the American people will not tolerate all the Foreign take-over and their jobs going to Asia.

Did you know that there are Chinese Troops currently stationed along the border in Texas with Mexico under the UN banner? I got this from that 1 hour show in the above link.

This and many other factors will trigger unrest amongst the public. The eroding of rights, the increased brutality by the law enforcement officers, the classification of a terrorist will be virtually anyone who expresses their freedom and right to protest and express their while, all of which will be curtailed. I dont know anyone who would stand for that!

Titor, gave us a fore-warning - what we do with that is up to us.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Welcome Melbourne Militia!

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Did you know that there are Chinese Troops currently stationed along the border in Texas with Mexico under the UN banner? I got this from that 1 hour show in the above link.

That sounds very alarming indeed.

John Titor
TimeTravel_0 : No...more like city angainst country.'
wyrmkin_37 : majorities against minorities.......
TimeTravel_0 : Yes.
TimeTravel_0 : You know...guns versus no guns.
TimeTravel_0 : Power versus no power.
wyrmkin_37 : time to pour another jack and coke
TimeTravel_0 : Un troops versus no UN troops.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Roth Joint,

That little piece from John Titor's writing/correspondance, do you possibly have a little more of that, more so in relation to the UN part of it. For what you say and what I have posted is indeed Very Alarming. I got that bit of information from the most recent Out There TV show on the net. I forgot who they were interviewing. But the information is recent and there were also pics of Chinese Soldiers in full black riot gear, and black helmets and large goggles, with what the interviewee mentioned was "a wierd or different sort of UN logo on their helmets".

I might go back and have another look and pause it on the picture and see what I can see.

Just to refresh my memory if you could, what does Titor say if anything about the President and the administration at the time of the sparks of violence begining. Is it coherent with what is happening now?

Edit - just found out who they were interviwing - George Green was the name. if that helps.

[edit on 23/12/06 by Melbourne_Militia]

Just found this bit of information from the Titor Archives -

"07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 34
pamela: 6.what started the war? and who fought in it? who won?what countries were destroyed and what survived?
timetravel_0: Wow...that's a big question. There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska"

The AFE (American Federal Empire) could that be the new North American Union that they are talking about now? Could be huh? Just a thought of mine, will keep checking archives to see what other similarities I can find - bloody addictive this is

[edit on 23/12/06 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
"26 November 2000 16:32 (predictions for the future) 107
(Did they use biological and chemical weopons in the war besides nukes? Did they use mind control weopons?)
Yes there were bio and chem weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new "non-leathal" weapon systems that turn out to be quite leathal. "

Could he be refering to the recent spate of deaths associated with the Taser's ?

Aren't they supposed to be non-lethal weapons systems too?

Just a thought.......

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

That sounds very alarming indeed.

John Titor
TimeTravel_0 : No...more like city angainst country.'
wyrmkin_37 : majorities against minorities.......
TimeTravel_0 : Yes.
TimeTravel_0 : You know...guns versus no guns.
TimeTravel_0 : Power versus no power.
wyrmkin_37 : time to pour another jack and coke
TimeTravel_0 : Un troops versus no UN troops.

Roth Joint,

Here is the point I was alluding to in my previous post -

Click on the following link and let it load, then drag the curser across until you get to the 36 minute point exactly and you will see the Chines "UN" troops.

www.lvitv.com...

Listen to abit of the dialogue and you will see that this reference and the same one that Titor alludes to could be the trigger point. Could these Chinese UN also be protecting the building of that new highway through texas?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Glyph_D,

Excellent!
Thank you for proving my point!
Now if we were in a civil war or even a police state (which Titor never mentioned) do you think that stuff would be happening!?

TJW, Your one-sided interpretation is very entertaining....

It's not really about if they "limit" Tasers, read the links again it can go both ways (more or less, choose your own poison) depending on which news source you read.

What you need is the ability to see what is happening, see how it's protecting their use. It's simple really, Tasers are being proven to be lethal that is why new legislation is being called. Eventually police will use Tasers in settings where "use of deadly force" is justified. They will now have satisfactory reasons to use them and be protected by legislation. Lawmakers can be very diabolical.

Yes! they are charging more police with brutality.... Again read the link, they want to pass legislation for investigating the police, and we all know how police investigate themselves... It's all been done before, it's just recycled politics to make the citizens feel better. The fact is police brutality is on the rise. Even though more police are being charged with brutality, their unions protect them as well as their unjust laws.

''The bad news is that these kinds of shootings are easily covered up. All these officers have to do is speak to what their state of mind was and they're going to be exonerated. And their state of mind was, 'I was scared'.''

To top everything off, deceitful Anti-terror tactics are being beefed up by Global Overlords, use of federal camouflaged squeeze tactics (police state tactics) causes civil unrest. Glyph_D pointed this out to you from the links.

THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE IS HAPPENING..... It's under your nose, can you not smell it "steadily" getting worse.

Vitchilo gives you the run down and KingTiger gives you his perspective... but you will deliberately brush it off, I think I know why and have told you before lol......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roth Joint this is a "gem" as you said...“Titor: On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the "NWO". Are you afraid of Nazis?”

Melbourne_Militia great link, great posts... George Green is very insightful, Ex-Neocon insider

George Green, Former Washington Insider, Once Asked To Be President Carter's Campaign Finance Chairman, who once rubbed shoulders with the neocon 'movers and shakers' has now changed teams, and is trying to spread the truth in order to stop the New World Order imperial fascism.

"I remember being flown to Aspen in a private jet and then being asked to be the Democratic Finance Chairman for the Carter election," said Green last week on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal. "I remember then saying I was a Republican and then Paul Volcker, leaned over and said "That's OK, kid. It doesn't matter, we [Federal Reserve Owners and their cronies] control them both."

Happy Holidays Everyone..................

[edit on 23-12-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
UN Chinese troops in America..... very scary.....

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thanks for podting the picture for me of what I was refering to. Atleast people can see it for themselves. It is very scary how the game is playing out.

Seeing liberties eroding away bit by bit and not being able to do anything is the worse part of it. It may not be in place YET, but with laws being enacted it just needs the stroke of a pen.

Titor was onto something and this 2.5% difference in time line stuff, could be the slight difference to his story playing out now. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What do I think?

Gun shots on my block downtown last night... again.

6, then 2 return, then 6

I called the po-po like a good citizen.

dispatch: "'appreciate the report... we'll send a squad car out, did you actually see anything?"

No it was 4:15 am. I heard lots of squeeling tires

dispatch: "yeah its gettin to be like that every weekend in that neighborhood."

...never so much as saw a squad car circle the block. Come 3 this afternoon there will (sure as clockwork) be a cop parked in the church lot near my house... A/C running, windows closed... with nothing to do.

Stay inside... watch some WWF and eat the Wonderbread, all will be ok, the Brave New World has got it under control.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Melbourne Militia!…..I hear you……

As said before…. The cards are on the table.

Yes, John Titor gave us little “gems”….. connecting some dots perhaps?……

www.thereporter.com...
A 'North American Union' will drag us down
Article Launched: 12/10/2006 07:37:20 AM PST"

... And the truth shall make you free" - but can we ever really learn the truth when so many of the mainstream media are members of the Council on Foreign Relations, as are members of Congress, the departments of State and Defense, business and industry, universities and even the judiciary?

How many readers are aware that our government is planning a North American Union right now? Planning for this union began in March 2005, when the governments of the United States, Canada and Mexico agreed to create the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America.

Here are the "short-term" goals, to be achieved before 2010:

John Titor: “From the age of 8 to 12 [2006 to 2010]………By that time [2010], it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined.”

• A common security perimeter, patrolled jointly by Mexican, Canadian and American authorities
• Total free movement of all people within the "North American Union" - which means more Mexican immigration into the United States.

John Titor: “I don't remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez.” (immigration issue)

• Harmonizing regulations among the three countries, which will water down protection for American workers to the level of Mexican workers.
• A common external tariff and trade policy. Shortly after the partnership was created, the left- leaning Council on Foreign Relations released its playbook for what is to come after the short-term goals have been accomplished:
• A common defense structure, linking the armed forces of Mexico, Canada and the United States.
• A North America Investment Fund to encourage American and Canadian companies to relocate to Mexico.

Question: You mention the nature of Canadians but I don't think you mentioned the impact of all of this on that country. Would you?
John Titor: “There’s not a great deal I know about Canada except to say they were pretty much in the same type of conflict. They did have the Dew Line you know.”

• A permanent supra-national tribunal above the U.S. Constitution to resolve trade disputes.

John Titor: “ While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you….. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it. The original Constitution itself was not the problem it was the ignorance of the people that lived under it. Why do you think the Bill of Rights was written?”

• A coordinated social safety net that would give Mexicans a piece of the American Social Security system.
• A North American Inter-Parliamentary Group.

At a press conference at Baylor University on March 23, 2005, attended by President Bush and his Mexican and Canadian counterparts, a reporter asked, "Keeping in mind, in front of us, the European Union, how much is this partnership a first step towards continental integration?" Bush responded, "The vision that you asked about in your question as to what kind of union might there be, I see one based upon free trade, that would entail commitment to markets and democracy, transparency, rule of law."

John Titor: “Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself. I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system, Europe, Canada and Australia.” (Australia investor Macquerie)

In Texas, plans are under way to construct new toll roads and to sell existing roads to a foreign consortium which would then convert them to toll roads. The tolls would be the funding mechanism to construct a massive NAFTA Super Highway connecting Mexico with Canada.

Question: One last question, how did Texas fare during the war?
John Titor: “Texas is still there but Spanish is a lot more popular.”

In April 2006, the Texas Department of Transportation released a 4,000-page document that describes a corridor 1,200-feet wide - the size of four football fields. It will have five northbound and five southbound lanes - three in each direction for cars; two, for trucks. In the middle will be pipelines and rail lines. It will also have a 200-foot-wide utility corridor.

Plans call for building some 4,000 miles of super-corridors through Texas during the next 50 years. The routes will ultimately proceed to Kansas City, Mo., where a Mexican Customs facility will be built. This spring, city officials signed off on a 50-year lease for the Mexican facility, with an option for 50 more years.

Supercargo ships, carrying goods manufactured by cheap labor in the far East and China, will unload in Lazaro Cardenas, Mexico, avoiding the costly longshoremen in Los Angeles or Long Beach. The containers will be loaded onto non-union Mexican railroads bound for Monterrey, Mexico. There they will be loaded onto non-union Mexican semi-trailers that will cross the border at Laredo, Texas, to begin their journey north along the first leg of the planned NAFTA Super Highway.

Why are the "talking heads" not reporting this? The source of my information comes from The New American, The Phyllis Schlafly Report, Immigration Watch, Free the Eagle and Middle American News.

AND…….. following Eminant Domain (carefully pre-planned ofcourse)……

John Titor: “If you push a farmer too far, they stop growing food and have nothing to do but hide in the woods and shoot back.”

www.aim.org...
The Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC) is its official name. Critics call it the NAFTA Highway. The publicized TTC is being treated as a regional story because of the disruption to Texas farmers and other property owners.

mrzine.monthlyreview.org...
The reason for all the deception is not hard to fathom. Maintaining profit margins, the number one priority of US capitalism, is becoming increasingly difficult in the face of declining aggregate real income in the nation. The current solution to this historical problem of capitalist production is the mass importation of cheap goods manufactured in the maquiladoras of Mexico and the sweatshops of the Far Eastern Pacific Rim that are being imported through the ports of Mexico and the mass exploitation of both documented and undocumented immigrant labor in the US.

AND………to make matters worse……..

www.motherjones.com...
Governor Mitch Daniels (a very immoral and unscrupulous person, former vice-president of Lilly–read: Bush & Co, and now, director of the Office of Management and Budget in the Bush Administration!) ) this month announced that Illinois and Indiana will partner to build the Illiana Expressway, a new freeway from Illinois' I-57 into Indiana, with private funding.

Daniels was behind last year's biggest road privatization deal, the takeover of the 157-mile Indiana Toll Road by a consortium made up of MIG (Australian toll-road operator) and the Spanish road operator Cintra that agreed to pay $3.8 billion for a 75-year lease. Goldman Sachs was Indiana's financial adviser on the deal.

Daniels has also announced his intent to pursue the controversial extension of I-69 as part of a proposed NAFTA highway to Mexico. Indiana's part of the project would involve a privately funded, 75-mile bypass through five counties in the southern part of the state.

Can we say the “NWO” or the American Federal Empire (AFE) is slowly unfolding itself?……

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Just found this bit of information from the Titor Archives -

"07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 34
pamela: 6.what started the war? and who fought in it? who won?what countries were destroyed and what survived?
timetravel_0: Wow...that's a big question. There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska"

ok this isnt entirely on subject but what if the above is the work of the NWO. for some time now ive understood the the NWO was primarily Russia and US(due to the end of ww2 and the cold war). suppose the reason bush is being so careless with important issues is becuse hes(NWO) setting up the world for the biggest hoax every made. first he borrows(steals) insane amounts of money, putting our country in a huge deficit, the rest of the world can use fact sheets and reports to justify thier resentment of the administration(not the ppl). he then sets the citizens up internally, NAFTA, military commission revisions, createing as much civil unrest as possible.

the final step is to orchestrate a civil war that leads to ww3(showing infact the citizens are of the same judgement with the rest of globe). the farmers will indeed stop farming(possible outrage over the highway being built). inner city ppl we join arms in fighting the UN who will be placed here by our govt as if they want the chain of event to stop(chinese at the southern boarder are already in place). then a nuke attack is then staged by(co-conspirators) Russia, starting a controlled ww3. many things will occur during this time frame(ive pointed out 1), over population being addressed.

as titor put it:

Q:How do most people die during the war?
John:In this order: Starvation - Disease - Bullet Wounds - Radiation.

any economist will tell you the biggest problem a nation can face is over population.

after the war, the debt we have now, wont matter becuase we(the ppl) wont have to collect the bill becuase other countries will believe it was a corupt administrations fualt and allow the New America a fresh start as long as the country agrees to conform to certain global contingencies(the new constutution). mean while corupt politicians will(volunteer)take a fall, (either through assaination or the path bin laden took, vanishing from sight).

which at that point the NWO has complete control over the decisions made to regulate the new country, no more debt, no more obligation to other countries, truely a clean slate.

which could also explain why titor doesnt worry about the NWO, because its all been said and done, and would be the world order.

if this is the case theres is no way for any of us to stop this(its way to big). the only ppl that could stop the NWO is China or the EU, becuase they are the ones being set up.

leaving Russia and the new America to live happily ever after(as top dog).

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Glyph_D]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
What do I think?

Gun shots on my block downtown last night... again.

5 MORE gunshots on my block early morning hours this morning.

"we'll send a squad car out again to take a look; you just live in a rough area"

I am,

Sri Oracle

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join