It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA ready for takeover by Foreign Troops!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
video.google.com...

G'day all,

Just thought I'd bring this to your attention, listen to the last half hour of this interview where George Green categorically states that there are Chinese Troops stationed already in Southern Texas along the Mexico Border, aswell as along the Suez Canal and in Venezuela Protecting their assets and under the United Nations Banner. What a disaster waiting to happen!

Also goes on to state that Russian Nuclear Technology is 15 years ahead of the United Sates, and there are several massive Russian Nuclear Sub stationed just 12 miles off both the Western and Eastern US coasts - what do you reckon they are there for.

Also mentioned are recent report by a Russian General that in the current situation of the US, with its economy in tatters, alot of their troops overseas, no much grain left in silo's on home soil for storage, that the Russian could walk through the US in 3 days!

Yes, I know alot of you here with some military background may dispute this, but Im just relaying what he said. Listen to the interview yourself.

Also, the US economy is planned to collapse next year, thats right 2007, Chinas is dropping any assets to do with the US dollar and buying up all the gold and silver they can find to save their financial position.

He states that China has 100 million combat troops at hand if they wanted to use them.

Mate, George Bush is setting up your country for collapse, NO, I do not want this to happen for the shockwaves will hit us here in Australia aswell.

Send heaps of troops overseas and leave your backdoor open to a ramming!

George goes on to say that Syria already has nukes and WILL initiate World War 3 by Lobbing one over at Israel. Drawing in more US resources and leaving Americas Goals wide open.

Listen to the interview and tell me what you think, as Im really concerned where Bush is draggin the western world into. He is a puppet of the new world order and doing his job to the best of his ability to worship them at the expense on True, Patriotic Americans!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'll listen and then get back to you on this issue. Been awhile mate, good to see your still posting. Alrighty, got to check some thing out now, see you soon.

[edit]
Listened to the first 3 and half min, already I have something to add before finishing the video. This is worth listening to fromt he beginning, not just half way through, because the highways are mentioned.

I can vouch for that info, the toll booths are being OUTSOURCED. A Grey- Hound driver I spoke with while rideing back home mentioned, how they (the foreign toll admins) are paying the toll employees less, and chargeing more to pass though.

Ok, got to finish this, already hooked.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
G'day ADVISOR,

Check out the following thread with another link in it -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- regarding secret wars that the US and other Nations of the world are and have been having with aliens on earth and in orbit for many decades now. Included are info bout Dulce and the link.

The whole picture is slowly coming out and piecing together, bottom line is, they are waging a war on people , the public and not anyone else and they dont want the public educated in what is going on so its easier to fool them when the time comes.

Bush is doing a good job for the NWO, and America is going down the tubes slowly but surely.

Bloody Scary if you ask me.

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 22/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Listened to the first 3 and half min, already I have something to add before finishing the video. This is worth listening to fromt he beginning, not just half way through, because the highways are mentioned.

I can vouch for that info, the toll booths are being OUTSOURCED. A Grey- Hound driver I spoke with while rideing back home mentioned, how they (the foreign toll admins) are paying the toll employees less, and chargeing more to pass though.

Ok, got to finish this, already hooked.

MacQuarie Bank Australia has a large stake in the Toll Highways in the USA so its good to hear that we in Australia are going to get something back out of the USA

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yeah, you certainly deserve to get something back after all you've put into our country.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Southern Cross, that is the wrong attitude mate, if you are being sarcastic about as you say "all" that we've put into the US, then watch the show linked above and explain to me what the hell has China put into America to justify them taking ownership of the roads, factories, refiniries and ports?

Care to explain your reasoning mate?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
America is already looking at China as a threat.

As the Pentagon tries to prepare the U.S. military for the future, military planners are looking to China as the next potential large-scale threat to the United States. The Defense Department’s most recent assessment of China’s power raises concerns about China’s military modernization and contends Beijing could one day try to dominate Asia or challenge U.S. hegemony. But some experts say China, while clearly spending large sums on defense, does not intend to challenge U.S. military dominance in Asia or anywhere else. They accuse the Pentagon of hyping the China threat to justify its own enormous budget.

www.cfr.org...

And Bush is again meddling in the affairs of other nations

US President George W. Bush will express his administration's concern over China's military buildup against Taiwan when he meets Chinese President Hu Jintao (胡錦濤) in Washington tomorrow, a senior US government official said on Monday.

www.taipeitimes.com...

I read in the current issue of Nexus magazine(Volume 14, Number 1
December 2006 - January 2007), in an article with Livermore physicist "Henry Deacon"(alias, interview by Project Camelot's Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy) that there will be a war between China and the US in 2008 that has been planned by both sides for a while, which in all honesty wouldn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
ADVISOR,

Heres some more info I just came across in regards to one small part of that show in regards to the highway system sell-off which you may find interesting -

www.motherjones.com...

"The deal to privatize the Toll Road had been almost a year in the making. Proponents celebrated it as a no-pain, all-gain way to off-load maintenance expenses and mobilize new highway-building funds without raising taxes. Opponents lambasted it as a major turn toward handing the nation's common property over to private firms, and at fire-sale prices to boot."

"Robert Poole, the founder of the libertarian Reason Foundation and a longtime privatization advocate, estimates that some $25 billion in public-private highway deals are in the works—a remarkable figure given that as of 1991, the total cost of the interstate highway system was estimated at $128.9 billion."

Why may I ask is the US Government selling off their national highway to foreigners for one fifth of the value it was worth in 1991? That is financial suicide - they are allowing Foreign groups to own the highways for cheap prices, then charge top-dollar to use them. Who will be able to afford to drive from one state to another?

It is as clear as day that the Bush government is selling off your nation to force an economic collapse.

For some strange reason only known to himself and others runing the NWO, they sem to be under preassure to speed up Implementation plans because alot is going on quicker and more frequently and is being swallowed up in the media and the public cannot keep up with what is happening around them.

The public is drowning......

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Really well presented. Until just this past week, I was not aware of the highways being taken over. Much of the info presented though is some where on ATS and other sites, but not compiled in oneplace the way these two have it.

I'm checking out the other videos now, after which I'll check out that other link.

OutThereTV gets
from me.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ADVISOR,

What are the chances of having a link or something on the main page directing ATS's to this site for more info -

www.outtheretv.com...

Also the following link has a summary of past episodes that you can watch -

www.lvitv.com...

They also have a subscription where they will notify you when a new past episode is put up on their site for all to see. I recommend it to everyone, give it a go mate.

Sorry to derail slightly off my original post topic but I'll try and get back to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'll see what can be done to make that site added to our content, let me pass along the word, and start the paper work, so to say.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Theres a movie on money.cnn.com about the selling of highways.
Haven't watched it as I'm at work.

Video Is Here

Also found this

SYDNEY Transurban Group, Australia's second-biggest toll-road owner, said Wednesday that it has agreed to buy the Pocahontas Parkway in the U.S. state of Virginia for $611 million, gaining its first U.S. highway.

Transurban bought the rights to manage, operate and maintain the 8.8- mile, or 14-kilometer, highway known as State Route 895 for 99 years, the Melbourne-based company said in a statement. Transurban plans to link the route to Richmond International Airport.

Transurban is among companies attracted to the steady cash flows from toll roads that it estimates will spur $200 billion of acquisitions worldwide in the next 10 years.

Macquarie Infrastructure Group of Australia and Cintra of Spain received state approval in March for their $3.85 billion bid for Indiana's toll road as U.S. states sell rights to their highways to pay debt.

Pocahontas is Transurban's "first baby step into the U.S. market," said Jason Teh, a fund manager at Investors Mutual in Sydney. "A lot of the state governments there are running budget deficits and they need the cash from wherever they can get it."

www.iht.com...

[edit on 22-12-2006 by moonsdescend]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The only thing that makes me suspicious about all this story is the fact that this information is presented in google video, therefore so widely in public.
Let's not forget that is not just a alien and ufo story which alot can say for is a bs and ridicule and bash whoever takes it seriously. We're talking about a huge thing and the conspiracy of the times. At the same time I'm trying to guess who would take advantage by puting this disinformation (if it is like) online and for what purpoise...

Any take guys?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It is all the words of one person, being agreed to by the hosts of the show, who obviously have a substantial stake in this guys utterings. They need to keep their audience and the guy is willing to say pretty much anything in order to keep going. Without real substantiation I vote Fraud.

Hostile Foreign Troops in the USA?

They would soon = dead foreign troops.

China has a roughly One Million Man Army.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I smell 100% BULLSH*T!!

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Also goes on to state that Russian Nuclear Technology is 15 years ahead of the United Sates, and there are several massive Russian Nuclear Sub stationed just 12 miles off both the Western and Eastern US coasts - what do you reckon they are there for.

And they know they are 15 years more advanced how exactly? The past 4 years the US has spent over $30,000,000,000 on WMDs. The US is also developing newer WMDs that would make one long for the old days when it was just a nuclear missle. Such systems as the HAARP can, and are being developed to be used as a weapon of mass destruction. Scary what they are planning to do with this baby.

Now onto russias navy. Right now russia has 100 ships in thier once proud navy that are still servicable but are falling apart. So where did russia all of a sudden get these subs? Russias subs are rotting as we speak in russian harbors.

news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

Also mentioned are recent report by a Russian General that in the current situation of the US, with its economy in tatters, alot of their troops overseas, no much grain left in silo's on home soil for storage, that the Russian could walk through the US in 3 days!

Well there goes the world economy. The US economy makes up of 21.6% of GWP (gross world product) The EU makes up 21.4% GWP with china making up 12%GWP. Now if the US collapses what will the world economy do? Well there goes the EUs largest trading parter, chinas second largest trading partner. After the EU loses thier #1 trading partner that would set them up for collapse, sending china into an economic collapse after having lost both of its largest customers. And like a set of dominos, the world economy quickly collapses.

If any economy is close to being in 'tatters' that would be the russian economy. Some russian general thinks he knows US economics.. thats a laugh. Russia is only getting by, by selling off military know how. Without that russias economy is barely afloat.

Ive been waiting on the US economy to collapse for the past 7 years.. Hasnt happened yet. I dont expect it to just because some uknown russian general say its going to happen.

The economy's resilience has been a theme of several years' standing - one that predates the 9/11 attacks. The US output of goods and services has survived the damage of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, a run-up in oil prices, and the bursting of the high-tech balloon in early 2001.

www.csmonitor.com...
The american economy is RESILIENT!

Also, the US economy is planned to collapse next year, thats right 2007, Chinas is dropping any assets to do with the US dollar and buying up all the gold and silver they can find to save their financial position.

Well in case you didnt read any of the above statements by me, let me just say its not going to happen.
Even if it does come to pass, it wont save the world economy let alone chinas "financial postion".
Perhaps you should do a little more research into that?

He states that China has 100 million combat troops at hand if they wanted to use them.Send heaps of troops overseas and leave your backdoor open to a ramming!

Did china pull this 100 million man army outta their ass? China lacks a sophisticated navy to bring a 100 million man army to the US mainland. They lack the funds, the weapons/systems. Most of the ppl in china are malnutrioned including the PLA. They lack training, battle experience, The large majority have outdated rifles resulting in weapons that dont work. How would they supply and resupply this many ppl? It gos on and on. That would be stratigic mistake resulting in suicide. The vastly superior american navy would have a field day on the inferior russian and chinese navys. Can you say bombs away!

George goes on to say that Syria already has nukes and WILL initiate World War 3 by Lobbing one over at Israel. Drawing in more US resources and leaving Americas Goals wide open.

We would just nuke them right back. Making syria nothing more then a gigantic crater. We have a pact with isreal saying if anyone nukes them that will be like nuking the US mainland. So in other words be prepared to kiss your ass good bye! By the way, I wouldnt doubt isreal having nukes either.

You sir are gaulible. You shouldnt beleive in everything you hear. Especially over the internet.

[edit on 043131p://666 by semperfoo]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
excellent video Melbourne_Militia

still watching the video. its very, very interesting.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If you care to understand how the NWO is going to happen WATCH THIS VIDEO; it is VERY important!!! The guy that gives them information knows more then anyone i have heard of. Chinese soldiers in USA already, god damn it. We are even closer to this then i thought.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo
I smell 100% BULLSH*T!!

[edit on 043131p://666 by semperfoo]

Did you watch the video? Because it's far from bull#. And please tell me WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? --> [edit on 043131p://666 by semperfoo] 666?

[edit on 23-12-2006 by InSaneTK]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Semperfoo,

Thankyou for your opinion. You quoted -

"If any economy is close to being in 'tatters' that would be the russian economy. Some russian general thinks he knows US economics.. thats a laugh. Russia is only getting by, by selling off military know how. Without that russias economy is barely afloat. "

Let me correct you here on this point in particular. I beleive and correct me if I am wrong here that you are speaking from rumour, emotion and figures from yesteryear. Please let me clarify; and I quote:

"The International Monetary Fund (IMF) forecasts that in 2006 economic growth in Russia will reach 6.5 percent, the head of IMF mission in Russia Paul Tomsen said on Monday, June 26, at a press conference in Moscow."

"The IMF official said that over the last year Russia’s economy has strengthened and economic growth has accelerated. This was a result of a softening of the government’s budgetary policy, which gave authorities a possibility to use windfall oil revenues."

mosnews.com...

And this from The Economist.com-

"Economic forecast

Third-quarter real GDP estimates from the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade put growth at 7% year on year, resulting in year-on-year real GDP growth of 6.6% in the first three quarters of 2006. Assuming a small seasonal slowdown in the fourth quarter of the year, this supports our full-year estimate of 6.6% real GDP growth."

www.economist.com...

So you see, your arguement here is totaly invalid. Due to Russias increasing production of natural resources and the increase in world prices of these resources, helped along by Chinese demand, the only thing slowing the Russian economy down are the inability to meet production demands.

And now to my next point - you quoted-

"Well in case you didnt read any of the above statements by me, let me just say its not going to happen.
Even if it does come to pass, it wont save the world economy let alone chinas "financial postion".
Perhaps you should do a little more research into that?"

You obviously had not watched the video or didnt pay enough attention to it.That and the fact that you change opinions/views within the same paragraph. First you quote "let me just say its not going to happen", then you say " even if it does come to pass....."

Well which one is it, either you beleive its going to happen or you dont?

Didnt the evidence backing up the claims not convince you?

" Top Australian Treasury Advisor Warns of Dollar Collapse
A top Australian treasury official is warning of a global financial crisis if there is a U.S. dollar and government bond sell off.

Treasury Secretary Ken Henry compared the flood of money pouring into the United States to support its budget and current account deficits to the stock market's dot-com bubble in the late 1990s.

If money stops pouring into the United States, it would hit the U.S. economy and
ramifications would also hit all other parts of the world economy, Henry said.

Henry is one of many voices warning about a possible dollar collapse."

goldprice.org...

And this-
"Dec 18, 2006 - 05:41 AM

By: Money_and_Markets

Stock-Markets

Today I want to give you one final warning on the crisis I see coming. I've told you some of this before, but I feel it's so important that it needs to be repeated one last time. Gold's rally back over $600, and recently to more than $640 an ounce, is telling us — in no uncertain terms — that a financial crisis of major proportions is about to strike.

The dollar is telling us the same thing — that the “full faith and credit” of the U.S. Government is plunging ... that all is not well. Just look at how the dollar has been falling against many of the world's currencies ...

The dollar used to be worth more than six British pounds; now, it's worth about half of a pound.

A greenback used to be worth three Swiss francs; today, the two are almost equal.

The U.S. currency has already lost nearly 30% against the euro, which is barely six years old.

And the dollar is at a nine-year low against the Thai baht, a country that recently experienced a military coup! "

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

Aswell as all the information about countries selling off their assetts in US dollars and buying gold, even Bill Gates has been said to be getting rid of his US dollar assetts and buying up gold stocks as security.

All in various areas of finance are predicting a US dollar collapse next year, and are preparing themselves for it. You just have to open your eyes.

How will this affect the USA in regards to the title of this topic?

Well Yes, as you mentioned if the US economy collapses, then it brings down the world economy too, correct, 5 points to you for that one.

But lets look at this in perspective and relative NWO plans. An economic and in tern world economic collapse would leave nation states in a perilous position where in some cases the only way out would be to invade or start war to get what resources they need for their own countries sustainability. Survival of the fittest, right?

If the US forces are busy in the middle east, then that leaves the US less able to defend itself than before right? But even though the US might have the most sofisticated weaponary, that don't mean it has an advantage - did it help in Vietnam? or against insurgency in Iraq? No, it didnt.

US military might is great at total Mass destruction. But less throw this into the equation which is not at all impossible - all you would need is to identify the US GPS sateliites and remove them all at once. it would render US defences useless as everything works on GPS tracking and positioning does it not?

Check this article out for a read, pretty recent too -
"Russia Arming Venezuela in Anticipation of an Expected U.S. Invasion?"
www.globalresearch.ca...

I will continue this in next post

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
And check this report out from March 2006 - "Foreign Troops in or near USA Now"

www.abodia.com...

"In November 1998, while traveling through Texas, I heard some disturbing rumors. People were supposedly seeing Chinese soldiers in the Mexican desert. At least one Texan decided to go down and look for himself. He didn't make it back alive. Then came a curious story, forwarded to me by the editor of a national publication. A woman in Texas reported that her relatives had warned against returning to the family's ranch in Mexico. Foreign soldiers were said to be there. It wouldn't be safe coming in contact with them. When she traveled to Mexico and met with her relatives the woman learned that the strangers were Asians who were preparing to attack the United States."

" There are concerning reports of large numbers of foreign TROOPS and equipment throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. One of the most credible accounts comes from Jim Ammerman, a WWII Air Force vet who became a head chaplain afterwards. This man has spoken around the country, and has been on various radio programs. This is a strong Christian man who has various high level inside contracts & intelligence sources that give him information, but who cannot themselves come forward. About 18 months ago Jim estimated that there were about 30,000 foreign TROOPS in America. About six months ago he upped that to 80,000 TROOPS. Recently he has had contact with two U.S. Congressmen and one U.S. Senator who are quite concerned about the situation and confided to Jim that the number he was using was way off. When Jim asked them what the number was, they said in all three countries it is now over 3,000,000 - Yes this is not a misprint, he was told three million foreign TROOPS are positioned throughout North America today."

And this titled article "Congressman Ron Paul Reiterates Danger Of Foreign Troops Being Used For Martial Law"

www.prisonplanet.com...

"Republican Congressman Ron Paul recently appeared on nationally syndicated radio and again reiterated his deep concern that foreign troops are mobilizing outside and inside America to be used as assets in a martial law takeover by the Bush administration.

"It's a horrible precedent and it's all part of the NAFTA scheme and globalization and world government," Paul told the Alex Jones Show."

I am in now way supporting this, I am only trying to bring all this to your attention, hell, I dont even live there, but if you do a small search on google, the evidence and reports will be infront of your eyes.

Something is going on, something big is being planned, and its gonna hapen soon. Be warned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join