It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine’s Prosecutor General ''reviewing all cases that were closed by prosecutor''

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
apnews.com...

October 4 2019 KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine’s Prosecutor General says that his office is reviewing all the cases that were closed by his predecessors, including several ones related to the owner of a gas company where former Vice President Joe Biden’s son sat on the board.

Ruslan Ryaboshapka told reporters Friday that prosecutors are auditing all the case that were closed or dismissed by the former prosecutors including several ones related to Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the gas company Burisma that hired Hunter Biden in 2014.

So now what, will the Democrats start lecturing Ukraine's politicians, will Ukraine suddenly become a Russian Sympathiser in the media noise too?

On one hand Trumps come out and dares Pelosi to take an impeachment vote, on the other we have Ukraine declaring its investigating some of the Democrats and the corruption..

Bidens son,
Bidens pressure on the Ukrainian Government,
Biden threatening to withhold a billion in aid,
Crowd-strike

All those little questions the Democrats refuse to ask and the Media refuses to report on.. none of them can make Ukraine do a thing.. Ukraines going to reveal what ever it wants to reveal..

I hope Trump gives Ukraine, Australia and Italy anything they want for information and evidence.

If Ukraine has sided with Trump it might start scaring the Democrats into serious action..because this week it became apparent that Scott Morrison and Australia have also turned to Trumps side.

Australia's government and PM Scott Morrison appear to have sided with Trump this week.. I think that because the local media this week instantly tried to drum up the Trump & Morrison phone call up as not being in Australia's interest and it was bordering on becoming a smear job on Morrison. The same media sludge started appearing in Australia towards Morrison that Trump has been experiencing.. and its all because of that phone call... the media are acting desperate because the Democrats are getting desperate

Labor is intensifying its demands for the Prime Minister to release the transcript of a conversation with Donald Trump, accusing Scott Morrison of cosying up to the US President at the expense of Australia's national interest.

www.abc.net.au...

Trump’s phone call to Scott Morrison has a strange ring to it

thewest.com.au...

Labor Leader Anthony Albanese accused Mr Morrison of prioritising boosting Mr Trump's re-election chances rather than advancing Australia's interests.
www.sbs.com.au...

Papadopolous has been saying it for months.. Telling Australia and Italy you can reveal all and be fine or try to hide the truth.. it feels like Australia, Ukraine and Italy (to be confirmed by Barr) have all turned on the Democrats!

edit on 4/10/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

"Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?" Taylor texted Sondland on September 1. "Call me," Sondland responded.

We have conversations about how this was to be accomplished. Worries about what the statements would say from the Ukrainian government because they did not want to be putting out lies.

edit on 1042019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
www.cnn.com...

"Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?" Taylor texted Sondland on September 1. "Call me," Sondland responded.

We have conversations about how this was to be accomplished. Worries about what the statements would say from the Ukrainian government because they did not want to be putting out lies.

Honestly, I couldn't give a rats a55 if Trump told Ukraine ''investigate this and then tell me the facts, or else I'll abandon you to Russian mercenaries when they're approaching your remote villa''..

because I want the truth... after 2.x years of total BS and nosense by Democratic Senators and the blatantly corrupt media and their band of online numpties... the truth would be thirst quenching.. and baby.. ol silly girl.. im dying of thirst!

I honestly am surprised... you're ilk have been so desperate to allow all investigations to go on.. you're screaming about obstruction over the tiniest of things... and yet, you refuse to even acknowledge Ukraine.. even though its where Mueller's own investigation led us..

If you want to focus on how the 'facts' came to be go for it... the rope's still coming
edit on 4/10/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

silly is also splatting the same single text from Bill Taylor (a lifelong Democrat by the way) on other threads.
The answer to the question - also in teh texts is:

"Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign."

edit on 4/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I have to say it is always refreshing to see your well structered threads.

Always enjoy reading your threads.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Ukraine’s Prosecutor General ''reviewingall cases that were closed by prosecutor''

My guess this is just for show. Ukraine will come out with a statement in a few days that says, after reviewing the case we find that everything was done by the book. No reason to open any new cases.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

They already did...

Ukraine has taken no legal action against Burisma people so far: prosecutor's office

Not sure if they already reviewed everything..

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Make since. Why would ukraine want to look bad and say their prosecutors were corrupt and they didn't know or act for years?

Especially right now when they are in negotiations with the un and russia.

I don't think the ukraine even has the time and money to open an investigation right now.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: scraedtosleep

They already did...

Ukraine has taken no legal action against Burisma people so far: prosecutor's office

Not sure if they already reviewed everything..

Peace

Maybe because Biden forced them to drop the investigation?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
tick tock

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't think Biden has anything to do with their response. No nation on this planet is going to burn it's fingers while Everybody is watching.

Ukraine already experienced having to say sorry to France and Germany after that press conv. with Trump.

Everybody is on their best political behaviour till this impeachment investigation is settled.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I wonder how this would all look if damning evidence about Biden and his boy came out. Would it paint Trump in a different light, or would the findings be ignored because BAMN?

It's good that investigations are being allowed, and with this much light on them, it would be really hard to have some sympathetic congressman suggest they stop looking under those particular rocks.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I don't think Biden has anything to do with their response. No nation on this planet is going to burn it's fingers while Everybody is watching.

Ukraine already experienced having to say sorry to France and Germany after that press conv. with Trump.

Everybody is on their best political behaviour till this impeachment investigation is settled.

Peace

Yep.... they are really scared.
Ukraine Top Prosecutor

Ukraine’s top prosecutor said Friday that his office is "conducting an audit" of cases that have been previously investigated and closed, including the probe involving the energy giant Burisma, where Hunter Biden had served on the board. Ruslan Ryaboshapka, the country's prosecutor general, said at a news conference that his office was instructed to review cases that have been closed, fragmented or investigated to make sure they were fairly and thoroughly handled. He said no one attempted to influence him to make the call.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So if you are reviewing an investigation...does that mean you already investigated it?

Things that make you go hmmm...

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

So if you are reviewing an investigation...does that mean you already investigated it?

Things that make you go hmmm...

Peace

Yes.
They were investigating, and Joe Biden had the prosecutor fired (Biden admits this... in fact brags about it) and then the investigation was dropped.

You knew this.... Right?
If not, try this thread, not mud pit and informative...
ATS Thread
edit on b000000312019-10-04T07:31:43-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 04 Oct 2019 07:31:43 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yeah...I should stop and sit back now. (Not trying to make you guys jealous but in my corner of the world the weekend has started and I usually get a little more incoherent..)

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yeah...I should stop and sit back now. (Not trying to make you guys jealous but in my corner of the world the weekend has started and I usually get a little more incoherent..)

Peace

Peace be unto you also.
Have fun this weekend!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We have conversations about how this was to be accomplished.

Newsflash
Diplomatic staff has discussion about how to proceed.
lol
you people are hillaryious
in house discussions are not "evidence" of anything, especially when the actual concern you pretend to have was discussed

schiff and the pond scum in the house have been exposed
your phony threat of impeachment has vanished
you just dont recognize that yet

all it did was point out how crappy obama and biden were

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
With the Mueller investigation, there was a chance for almost 2 years that Trump could be found super guilty of "things", and be impeached and imprisoned. I doubt any on the right liked that, but we had to deal with it. Now, it seems there is a litany of shady things on the left that need to be looked at.

Why are those who were just "champions of justice" a few months ago, now so dead set against real justice? Even if the MSM says so, it's not a dirt manufacturing process, it's in investigation. If there is no dirt (as was the case with Trump) then no worries. Byden will come out looking fresh and clean and everyone will flock to him for being such a nice honest guy. But if he's dirty, wouldn't you all want to know before the vote? or do rules and justice no longer matter because BAMN?

It's time to man up and show what makes you up leftovers. If it's cheap corruption, don't change a thing, that's already how it looks. But if you really do have integrity, and really do care about justice, then it's time to make some statements about all this and why it's wrong to interfere in an investigation.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
May heads roll.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join