It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine’s Prosecutor General ''reviewing all cases that were closed by prosecutor''

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I thought Biden, and the rest of the West, pressurised Ukraine to sack the prosecutor for NOT investigating the company Hunter Biden worked for? I wouldn’t be getting my hopes up on this regardless of which side of the divide you’re on.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
I thought Biden, and the rest of the West, pressurised Ukraine to sack the prosecutor for NOT investigating the company Hunter Biden worked for? I wouldn’t be getting my hopes up on this regardless of which side of the divide you’re on.

No, you got it backwards. Biden didn’t want the investigation to go forward.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Got a link for that?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Emails, Audio PROOF: DNC COLLUDED WITH UKRAINE to TAKE DOWN TRUMP in 2016

youtu.be...

The Democrats have struggled for years now to find the evidence they need to prove Russia colluded with Donald Trump during the 2016 election. But while they take Americans in circles with their empty allegations, the DNC was doing exactly the same thing in Ukraine. Specifically, Democrats hired lawyer Alex Chalupa to "investigate" Trump. Glenn explains the documents, finances, hacked emails, and AUDIO RECORDINGS that give us the proof we need to show you that this Ukraine scandal goes FAR beyond Joe and Hunter Biden, and their involvement with Ukraine oil company Burisma. It goes much, MUCH further than that.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

On one hand Trumps come out and dares Pelosi to take an impeachment vote, on the other we have Ukraine declaring its investigating some of the Democrats and the corruption..

It's not investigating anyone, it's auditing previous investigations. This can only be a good thing. My biggest question is will you all believe them when they say again that nothing was going on?

And where will that leave Trump?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Got a link for that?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

On one hand Trumps come out and dares Pelosi to take an impeachment vote, on the other we have Ukraine declaring its investigating some of the Democrats and the corruption..

It's not investigating anyone, it's auditing previous investigations. This can only be a good thing. My biggest question is will you all believe them when they say again that nothing was going on?

Yes, once this is investigated by someone without an agenda it's all good. Buy the same token, if it's found that corruption exists, and someone is bad, will you accept that?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Got a link for that?

Well, it’s not like it isn’t plastered all over this site and the news.lol

Thx, Network Dude.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This is good news. Thank you for sharing it.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yes, once this is investigated by someone without an agenda it's all good. Buy the same token, if it's found that corruption exists, and someone is bad, will you accept that?

Of course. I have no love for Biden or any politician. I want to ask you something about the video of Biden you posted above..

How do you reconcile that with the fact that the prosecutor in question wasn't fired until 3 months later? Thereby proving Biden is lying in that clip?

Shokin was not actually terminated while Biden was in the country, as Biden's story made it sound. Ukraine's legislature voted to fire Shokin in March 2016; Biden's last visit to Ukraine before the firing was in December 2015.

Link

That video is just lyin' Joe lying in front of potential donors trying to make himself sound more important.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

that is possible, and it's just as possible they lied to Joe Biden to get a billion dollars

what would YOU personally do for a billion dollars

Plus it got Joe Biden to go home, that is incentive right there.

I'm sure you'd be willing to do lots of things for that kind of coin.

( being rich is not as nice as some folks believe, it's a heck of a lot of work to maintain)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

that is possible, and it's just as possible they lied to Joe Biden to get a billion dollars

Except for the fact that Joe Biden spoke to them again a week before the prosecutor was fired. So he knew the prosecutor wasn't fired like he says in that video clip.

Biden did have a phone call with Poroshenko the week before the dismissal.

Link

It's obvious this is Joe Biden lying when you look at the timeline of events. Yet it's a talking point I see over and over.
edit on 4-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Of course. I have no love for Biden or any politician. I want to ask you something about the video of Biden you posted above..

How do you reconcile that with the fact that the prosecutor in question wasn't fired until 3 months later? Thereby proving Biden is lying in that clip?

Shokin was not actually terminated while Biden was in the country, as Biden's story made it sound. Ukraine's legislature voted to fire Shokin in March 2016; Biden's last visit to Ukraine before the firing was in December 2015.

Link

That video is just lyin' Joe lying in front of potential donors trying to make himself sound more important.

Because Biden was in Kiev March 2016 and that’s from the NYT and about every other news network. Maybe stop using CNN as your news source. I believe CNN got their info from a factcheck.org hit piece on trump. Because it has fact in the title doesn’t make the story factual.

It was a foreign policy role Joseph R. Biden Jr. enthusiastically embraced during his vice presidency: browbeating Ukraine’s notoriously corrupt government to clean up its act. And one of his most memorable performances came on a trip to Kiev in March 2016, when he threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss the country’s top prosecutor, who had been accused of turning a blind eye to corruption in his own office and among the political elite.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
May heads roll.

And be put on pikes.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Have you even watched and looked at the evidence that Glenn Beck provided in his 2 hr special last night? I have to admit, I was focused on Biden at first too, but now, do see it is so much more complicated.

I don't give a flick about Biden nor Trump, but am extremely concerned with the timeline provided and the missing 7 billion that the Ukraine claims they want to recover. I would be disappointed if the Ukraine comes back and says nothing here...when they have already found a guilty verdict on the person who actually ran the Anti-Corruption centre!

Biden and Trump can be dealt with in 2020 with the elections...these other allegations need to be more fully investigated! If you haven't watched it or simply gone to look at the evidence they provide on their site, I hope you do.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2019 by underwerks because: link

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Do you have a link? Or is there a reason you didn't provide a link?
edit on 4-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I couldn't care less what happens to Biden, because he isn't in a position of power right now. The President of the United States on the other hand...

Things involving the president seem a little bit more pertinent.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Never mind. I found it. You're wrong.

This is just a sampling of the many news organizations — starting with the New York Times in the first paragraph of a front-page article — that reported that Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid unless a top prosecutor was fired while on a trip to Kiev in March 2016.

But here’s the rub: Biden never traveled to Ukraine that month. The Ukrainian president at the time, Petro Poroshenko, traveled to Washington in March — but only after the prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, had already been dismissed by the Ukrainian parliament.

Why the confusion? Because Biden managed to squeeze months of diplomacy into a few hours when he recounted the story years later at the Council on Foreign Relations. Biden’s tale, ironically, has become exhibit 1 in President Trump’s false narrative that Biden ousted the prosecutor because he was investigating a company associated with his son Hunter Biden. As we have reported, the drive to push out Shokin was an international effort widely celebrated at the time.

Link

It seems it isn't me who needs to check which articles I use.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That was debunked in another thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join