It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Desperate Democrats New Spin FISA Spygate Investigation Is Illegal!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

Stupid Democrats don't realize that A.G. Barr is THE HEAD law enforcement officer in the entire USA, and President Donald Trump is THE BOSS of Attorney General Barr.

I think they are using "Newspeak", a form of Orwellian
control where they announce things opposite from
the truth as "news".

They know Barr is the AG, they know it is all phoney baloney
but the public, well at least some part if it buys into it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So the president is trying to discredit the very organizations and people that "totally exonerated" him by using foreign intelligence?

So who are these Trump appointees in the US intelligence communities that he cant control?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So the president is trying to discredit the very organizations and people that "totally exonerated" him by using foreign intelligence?

So who are these Trump appointees in the US intelligence communities that he cant control?

Oh my
Lokie here
How bout we just wait until the investigation is over?

You know
Like last time?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Like I said, by the articles admission, it seems a lot of people were surprised at this revelation and if weren't for the SPY, Trump would have kepted working.

This tells me that Trump is working really hard behind the scenes and the Progs had to pull off everything to give us this rare glimpse into upper high level issues, seeing Trump in 4D mode is awesome.

That is all they can dig up on him, amazing.
Fake news from an anonymous "spy"
with gossip and lies.

I am glad that Barr and Trump kept this underwraps as long
as they could. It looks like they were half way around the
world an no one knew.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The DNC needs their own page in The Midnight Sun publication 😎

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that they're investigating how the Russia BS got started and who the players were.
But you never fail to obfuscate.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I would love to believe that the bad guys are going down, but not sure I trust Barr. He is Mueller’s best bud from way back. I think he could be deep state as well but playing the part to distract from the stupidity of the left that we’re all focused on. In the end it will all go nowhere.

Someone please prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

I can't prove it yet, though I will say Barr has taken
several big hits and is still on the job.

He has been held in contempt by the Dems
twice recently. He was also running a very
tight ship with zero leaks about Durham,
and the 2016 Spygate.

Only time will tell.....

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Some news breaking that documents show Ukraine was active in the Hillary Campaign !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Documents dated a few days before Trump took office πŸ˜ƒ

G U L P

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

MSM knew all this. It was reported in conservative media. Dems/MSM are bringing it now because Impeachment Investigations have officially begun, and the IG FISA abuse report is about to be published.

They want to change public opinion to the point where 60% of Americans want President Trump impeached. So, old news is being regurgitated, FAKE news is being created, and negatives against any Democrats are being suppressed by 90% of the U.S. media. (Remember: 6 holding companies own 90% of all U.S. Media outlets)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some news breaking that documents show Ukraine was active in the Hillary Campaign !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Documents dated a few days before Trump took office πŸ˜ƒ

G U L P

Any pointers on where these documents are?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Italy , Australia , the United Kingdom . The Trail of Deceit will lead AG Barr to Complete Solid Evidence of Treasonous Acts committed by Certain Democrat Party Members and the Previous Obama Administration . If Justice Still Exists in America Today Penalties for High Crimes against the State Will be Enforced .......

edit on 30-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They are going to try hard on the impeachment polls,
though even that won't save them in the Senate.

Any Senator that would vote yes on impeachment
is either a Democrat, a serious RINO or a Republican spy.

And there still could be arrests coming on the spy who
accessed classified information to leak.

MSM Democrats would definitely want to get ahead
of that on the sympathy generation.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

If you listened to Barr's interviews with Fox News and particularly CBS News, shortly after his confirmation as AG, you would not be doubtful of his determination to help President Trump drain the swamp. On CBS he said that this is the thing he most wants to do to cap off his career of public service. Barr also said he can not be intimidated.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Barr/Durham/Horowitz are going to show actions ordered by President Obama himself that will cause cancellation of this Impeachment nonsense.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

" Any Senator that would vote yes on impeachment
is either a Democrat, a serious RINO or a Republican spy. "

We are gonna Kick Ahass and Take " Names " of ALL of these Criminals . The Truth Never Dies , Only the Lies ...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The only position Trump can appoint is the director. He cant hire or fire anyone in the CIA. In theory he can ask the director to do something but they are not obligated to follow orders. Cant even fire them if he replaces a director they simpy move down the chain of command unless wrongdoing can be proved and they are fired by CIA Office of Inspector General. Only they can decide someone needs to be fired,

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The only position Trump can appoint is the director. He cant hire or fire anyone in the CIA. In theory he can ask the director to do something but they are not obligated to follow orders. Cant even fire them if he replaces a director they simpy move down the chain of command unless wrongdoing can be proved and they are fired by CIA Office of Inspector General. Only they can decide someone needs to be fired,

Hence the Shadow government.. Spook spooky stuff..

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

More than likely they are not intelligent assets but bureaucrats who work in the offices and other halls of government. Many people found new employment during Bill Clinton's administration and have remained in those cushy government jobs repeatedly climbing the ladder into non appointed leadership roles. Today they are in effective control of all the paper pushing, stealing, leaking, and in some cases lost paperwork.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The DNC needs their own page in The Midnight Sun publication 😎

It is getting harder and harder to find real news Xue!

Many places have quarantined boards that supported
the truth, ytube has banned many people.

Google hides conservative outlets, and Twitter
shadow bans and outright bans those who
promote conservative stories.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join