It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Desperate Democrats New Spin FISA Spygate Investigation Is Illegal!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Extorris
Both AG Barr and Sec Pompeo need to publicly explain their activities. If their is nothing to hide then be transparent.

So... you were also yammering for Bob Mueller to also be explaining his every move, trip and interview during his witch-hunt investigation?

The Special Counsel was operating under the independent Special Counsel mandate and Grand Jury Guidelines for confidentiality.

Once you figure out the difference between that and the AG and Sec of State get back to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

You think that's something, wait till 4 or 5 sections of the Mueller Report get debunked 😎

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Any attempts by those who try and obstruct the
Attorney General and the investigation into the
investigators will be obstruction of justice.

Throw the book at them!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You think that's something, wait till 4 or 5 sections of the Mueller Report get debunked 😎

"The Black Ledger" was fake.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here's the way I perceive it:
The Russian Collusion conspiracy to try and oust Trump is being investigated, those who carried that out are well aware of that fact. While that phony investigation was being carried out, the Trump administration could not investigate the investigation because that would lead to obstruction claims. So, Trump let that investigation play out.

Those that orchestrated that conspiracy to overthrow a US President were hoping the investigation they started would last long enough so that a member of the conspiracy could attain the Presdiential office before the current administration had time to uncover the roots of the conspiracy.

The Democrats knew that members of the Ukrainian, Australian, British, and Italian government's were flipping information faster than Biden could take back the Whitehouse. As a result, they needed to double down and start a new phony investigation in hopes that if they did they could set another obstruction trap against the Trump administration while they work with foreign governments to collect the needed proof of the first phony investigation.

That's why they chose Trump talking to the Ukrainian President. If he talks to him again, it'll look like obstruction against this new congressional investigation...

What is surprising is the level of depth that major segments of the so called free press have anchored themselves in the conspiracy. It's like they are aware that they too will be caught up in the conspiracy to illegally overthrow a sitting President if it's properly investigated.

Now when charges do come down for the conspirators of the phony Russian Collusion disaster, those charged can say it's political targeting for impeaching Trump. That's disgusting and anyone with a single IQ point will see right through it, unfortunately I fear most American might not be that smart...

I didn't vote Trump. I would have liked to have voted Democrat, but Hillary was awful in just as many ways as Trump in my 2016 mindset.

Unless Trump gets caught on video by a family member I trust raping baby seals and bragging about it on Twitter, he's getting my vote in 2020. It took a blowhard like Trump to expose these people... He's an asclown Twitter troll, but the left is worse these days and I can't vote for a Libertarian that would roll the past 12 years of Democrat corruption under the rug.

We need a blowhard asclown to lock them all up, and Trump's that guy.
edit on 1-10-2019 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
The Special Counsel was operating under the independent Special Counsel mandate and Grand Jury Guidelines for confidentiality.

Once you figure out the difference between that and the AG and Sec of State get back to me.

Getting back to you...

There is no difference. The AG is operating under DOJ guidelines for ongoing investigations of a sensitive nature, and is under no o9bligation to anyone to be transparent about anything. If the SoS is assisting him, he is covered by the same blanket.

That blanket of secrecy is of a much higher quality, and much thicker wool, than the one covering the SC...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I've been saying for the past week that the Supreme Court will need to intervene and spell out to Democrats what U.S. law and treaties with foreign nations clearly state.
a reply to: carewemust

But just too Democrats? They do not know the law but you do? Or every republican does??? Is that what you are saying? Democrats do not know the law but you do?

trump was a democrat was he not? so I guess he does not know the law right?... Right?

But just for us idiots, what do you think they "clearly state" ?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
When is that going to happen?

You are a paid schill so tell us.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Our department of Justice does not have any official business in Italy.
Or any other country in the world but ours.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

No its not.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The Attorney General is investigating the investigators.

Where that leads him he will go!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

And you think it's because they are scared? Or what is it you think is making them go ape----?

Certainly there is a lot of there there and every hour adds more there to the there.

I hate to tell you this but whats coming is only coming for trump.
Well trump and the handful of goons that kiss his ring.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

oh here we go with the spying thing agian.

He really should invest in a new play book.
He is pulling out all old favs including HIllarys emails again.
And you dont see how this all looks so desperate?
How mafioso this all appears?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And you think it's because they are scared? Or what is it you think is making them go ape----?

Certainly there is a lot of there there and every hour adds more there to the there.

I hate to tell you this but whats coming is only coming for trump.
Well trump and the handful of goons that kiss his ring.

LOL Its refreshing seeing your posts and knowing you have been wrong about everything up to this point.

Make me know for sure whatever you say is gonna happen will never happen.

Ty for always being wrong .

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well actually, we have a treaty with Italy regarding criminal investigations, but hey, don't let facts get in the way of your silly delusions.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It's being reported that the reason trump is reaching overseas with Barr is because IG Horowitz's report is not coming out the way they want it to.
A summary was submitted maybe two weeks ago.
Now they are trying to go back to the source of the info in Australia.
It was a conversation George Papadopolis had with an Australian diplomat in a London bar that set the FBI on trumps campaign. Now I guess he was trying to get them to take that back.

Dont know what they hope to find in Italy.

Funny they are not going after Christopher Steele and the dossier isn't it?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The only desperate people are the ones who
are being investigated, obviously!

Look at John Brennan for instance,
he is losing it on twitter.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Dont know what they hope to find in Italy.

Joseph Mifsud, the "Russian spy" that wasn't!

Funny they are not going after Christopher Steele and the dossier isn't it?

Already proven lies, debunked.
edit on 1-10-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I am certain that a veteran investigator like Robert Mueller and the team of professionals from Washington's elite selection of lawyers, counselors and field agents would not have made any mistakes.
trump has got his dogs out sniffing for any technicality they can find. The only thing they are going to sniff out is the smell of trumps desperation as his impeachment moves closer.
He'd better watch out that he doesn't validate some segments of the report where the information was hidden in encrypted phone and computer files because we now know that's what he does.
Bob Mueller knows that wasn't isolated behavior and that eventually trump would repeat it and lo and behold... he did.
Mueller may have left trump alone because he could see trump would eventually hang himself. He knows that criminals are creatures of habit.
We know trump is because he marches out these old chestnuts every time he is confronted with an issue.
He is totally predictable because he has no new tricks.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Such as???? You think they don't already know? I'd put my money on trump not knowing before I'd bet any of them needing the law spelled out to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join