It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Desperate Democrats New Spin FISA Spygate Investigation Is Illegal!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Here's some REAL news.

From 2018: Dem Senators DURBIN, MENENDEZ, LEAHY put pressure on Ukraine to cooperate with the Mueller investigation...OR ELSE!

Their Letter to UKR: www.foreign.senate.gov... ion.pdf

Senator Lindsey Graham tells us all about it!: theconservativetreehouse.com...
edit on 10/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Democrats are saying it was OK for Mueller to look into events that occurred 2 to 3 years ago, but it's not OK for Barr to do the same.

How crazy is that?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
How awesome would it be to see some of these "savages"
swinging from the gallows?

I won't smile. But if that is what justice is supposed to look like, you can believe I will be satisfied with where the chips land.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: hyperlexic
How awesome would it be to see some of these "savages"
swinging from the gallows?

Because they are mentally ill, that would be too extreme. They should be locked up for life, with limited outbound communications capabilities.

Oh, I have mentioned this many times in the past. Put them out to sea on a Naval prison that never sees port. Repairs are made to the ship after moving the prisoners to another ship temporarily or at sea like commercial fishermen have to do while fishing as seen on "The World's Most Dangerous Catch".

edit on 1-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Russian collusion
Stormy Daniel's
Michael Cohen
Ukraine
Australia???

These Democrats are a laughing stock

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo labels House Democrats as "bullies" today.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Pompeo seems angry?
Wonder where this is headed?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Pompeo seems angry?

Gorka travels with Pompeo on trip to Vatican
thehill.com...

Strangely Gorka tried to claim he was on the Trip with FoxNews, but Fox News issued a statement that he is not a contributor.

Pompeo has left the reservation working with Giulliani, Gorka et al.

Also Pompeo pretended in an interview last week he knew nothing about the call and now having been outed as being ON THE CALL.

The DOJ Statements regarding AG Barr are also are inconsistent.

“The President has not spoken with the Attorney General about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son.

The President has not asked the Attorney General to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter.

The Attorney General has not communicated with Ukraine on this or any other subject.

Nor has the Attorney General discussed this matter, or anything relating to Ukraine, with Rudy Giuliani.”

Now this

“As the Department of Justice has previously announced, a team led by U.S. Attorney John Durham is investigating the origins of the U.S. counterintelligence probe of the Trump 2016 presidential campaign. Mr. Durham is gathering information from numerous sources, including a number of foreign countries," Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said in a statement.

"At Attorney General Barr’s request, the President has contacted other countries to ask them to introduce the Attorney General and Mr. Durham to appropriate officials,”

Both AG Barr and Sec Pompeo need to publicly explain their activities. If their is nothing to hide then be transparent.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

And here is why to the world at large ATS is a joke of a website. You guys run amok here, which is fine. But you all hide in public because you know the stuff here is really batsht crazy. I do enjoy the laughs though.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The Dems and Brennan are tripping all over themselves. They know William Barr has interviewed all the western spies associated with FISA gate. Dems are making huges mistakes racing to the finish line to discredit John Durham investigation of Deep State abuses. They are just setting themselves up for Obstruction of Justice.
edit on 1-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

What are they hiding? Everyone knows the 2016 witch hunt used western spies from Italy, UK, Australia. All Barr is doing is interviewing those spies that Mueller claimed was Russians. Why are you afraid of the truth?? Why are you afraid of what the spies have to say and how they helped the Democrats and the Deep State in the 2016 election and spied on the opposition campaign?
edit on 1-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Personally I prefeer the waving hello to their heads on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that something's come with a very high price.(points to who knows what I reference)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Stupid Democrats don't realize that A.G. Barr is THE HEAD law enforcement officer in the entire USA, and President Donald Trump is THE BOSS of Attorney General Barr.

Oh they know Care, it is about the Orwellian speak and who is red pilled now.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Both AG Barr and Sec Pompeo need to publicly explain their activities. If their is nothing to hide then be transparent.

do they?
something about ongoing investigation not revealed to the public yet, or something like that.....recently.....

seems the shoe is on the other foot?

thats a bingo!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Stupid Democrats don't realize that A.G. Barr is THE HEAD law enforcement officer in the entire USA, and President Donald Trump is THE BOSS of Attorney General Barr.

I think they are using "Newspeak", a form of Orwellian
control where they announce things opposite from
the truth as "news".

They know Barr is the AG, they know it is all phoney baloney
but the public, well at least some part if it buys into it.

EXACTLY,

In a country like the US there are a lot of free thinkers that tip the apple cart or this would be the real end of the Republic. We still have legal means that I am holding out will help solve this properly. The left may start a real war but I am sure they would've already if the numbers were just a bit more in their favor.

Now, they are losing favor altogether and the end for this soft tyranny can be just. If we don't do it by legal means and end up in a war, the military will be required to use Martial law rules until this can be solved. Even the long time vets wouldn't want that for more than is necessary to quell the violence and isolate the enemy combatants on our soil.

SCOTUS will need to make a statement on some of this bovine poop being spread and the rules regarding the power of the Executive branch. All are equal but have specific duties outlined for each branch. Congress seems to be going outside the box and using lies and hearsay as their only evidence. Case closed.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Pompeo seems angry?

Whoa,

He is really ticked!

Secretary Pompeo
‏Verified account @SecPompeo
4h
Let me be clear: I will not tolerate such tactics, and I will use all means at my disposal to prevent and expose any attempts to intimidate the dedicated professionals whom I am proud to lead and serve alongside at the Department of State.

twitter.com...

If Obama could prosecute whislte blowers, seems
Trump could do it too?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

He did not pretend, he just didn't answer.

It is privileged information.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

So... you were also yammering for Bob Mueller to also be explaining his every move, trip and interview during his witch-hunt investigation?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Democrats are saying it was OK for Mueller to look into events that occurred 2 to 3 years ago, but it's not OK for Barr to do the same.

How crazy is that?

Headlines all over today insinuating that Barr is
somehow breaking "rules".

Not laws but "rules".

Who's rules is he breaking?
Democrats rules for Republicans?

LOL!

This is absurdity, but this line of attack will probably
continue now for weeks unabated until the IG Report
drops and then they will ramp it up from there.

Time to invest in your pantry stock.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Letter from Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State to
the little committee chair who is attempting
to bully.

www.newser.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join