It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Desperate Democrats New Spin FISA Spygate Investigation Is Illegal!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

And I heard this afternoon that Senator Diane Feinstein is being investigated by the FBI/Homeland Security for working with China, via a SPY from that country.

Ruh roh
She waited too long to get out

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
How awesome would it be to see some of these "savages"
swinging from the gallows?

Because they are mentally ill, that would be too extreme. They should be locked up for life, with limited outbound communications capabilities.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Something has gone seriously wrong with this reality. I want off.

I've been saying for the past week that the Supreme Court will need to intervene and spell out to Democrats what U.S. law and treaties with foreign nations clearly state.

Let's not forget what happens every time a democrat steps into a courtroom
-
Instantaneous loss of memory...

Obama's Attorney General LORETTA LYNCH "couldn't recall" the answers to 75% of the questions put to her by the U.S. House in December 2018. When Dims took over the next month, no follow-up.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
They are all about to get busted.
Uk
Aus
Ukraine

5 eyes

And the dems are pushing the investigation.
Oops

Lol

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Exactly.

Going down the line.

Now Grassley and Johnson are sending a referral for the
DOJ to investigate Hillary Clinton and The Ukraine and
the 2016 election.

www.politico.com...

Are they late to the party, what am I missing?

edit on 30-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Nope
The dems are mad because barr is actually investigating the mueller crap.
He will document it is all a lie.
He will prosecute.

They are scared and should be.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Exactly.

Going down the line.

Now Grassley and Johnson are sending a referral for the
DOJ to investigate Hillary Clinton and The Ukraine and
the 2016 election.

Are they late to the party, what am I missing?

Timing is everything. It's all "ticking" towards Nov 3rd 2020 😎

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

I've been saying for the past week that the Supreme Court will need to intervene and spell out to Democrats what U.S. law and treaties with foreign nations clearly state.

Let's not forget what happens every time a democrat steps into a courtroom
-
Instantaneous loss of memory...

Obama's Attorney General LORETTA LYNCH "couldn't recall" the answers to 75% of the questions put to her by the U.S. House in December 2018. When Dims took over the next month, no follow-up.

They are not mentally ill they are dirty corrupt traitors. And they deserve a traitors sentence.

ETA sorry quoted the wrong post.
edit on 30-9-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I can’t believe the deceit the media pushes. Wait yes I can

This took me 30 seconds .

US and Australia Mutual agreement on criminal matters

Pick a country any country that’s involved even Russia . They don’t have to agree to cooperate but it is legal to ask .
edit on 30-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

link   

Stupid Democrats don't realize that A.G. Barr is THE HEAD law enforcement officer in the entire USA, and President Donald Trump is THE BOSS of Attorney General Barr.

link   

Aha! So maybe the shoe is on the other foot.

Wouldn't it be grand if there were a few wiretaps
out there too?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Similar agreement between the United States and Ukraine too.

Democrats are going to go down HARD.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So, it seems that AG Barr went WITH Durham to Italy....🤔🤔🤫🤫

...apparently is was pretty well hidden from the MSM and only through the call with Ukraine did the full realization of what Trump had folks working on is probably what made the Dems blink first in this fight.

In fact, haven'y heard from Barr at all and liberal media already has hit pieces in play from third party souces and anons.
edit on 30-9-2019 by Arnie123 because: Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Durham is in Italy?

Somehow I missed that!

Anyone seen Schiffy?

I wonder what he is doing right now...

LOL.

edit on 30-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The info is from Briane Crates who I follow on twitter, been a good source of info for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Great lead, thanks.

Just found this....
"If I were a Democrat, I would be afraid, I would be very afraid"

If I were a Democrat, I would be afraid, I would be very afraid, after reading former Attorney General Michael Mukasey's Monday WSJ oped: "John Durham's Ukrainian Leads." The subtitle is "What the prosecutor has found may be quite different from what the Democrats are looking for." Mukasey begins: Americans often boast that we are a nation of laws, but for the moment laws appear to play a decidedly secondary role in the drama we are living in and—hopefully—through.

pjmedia.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I honestly don't understand why the GOP is letting the House get away with what they are. I watched a couple of House hearings over the last couple of weeks and Nadler is outright lying and breaking House rules constantly. How can he get away with it? Republicans call him out but he just acts like he didn't hear anything and continues to do it. This is wrong! It would be just as wrong if Republicans did it. Isn't there some law that could be enforced to remove him from the committee for doing things like this?

I don't like seeing what either side has become over the last 20-30 years, it's very frustrating. I wish they would start putting people in prison for the obvious crimes they have committed, some over and over again.

Just burn it to the ground!
edit on 30-9-2019 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thanks, so the source is actually from a WAPO article, interesting piece...

Barr has already made overtures to British intelligence officials, and last week the attorney general traveled to Italy, where he and Durham met senior Italian government officials and Barr asked the Italians to assist Durham, according to one person familiar with the matter. It was not Barr’s first trip to Italy to meet intelligence officials, the person said. The Trump administration has made similar requests of Australia, these people said.

Source: www.washingtonpost.com... 16/2019/09/30/d50cd5c4-e3a5-11e9-b403-f738899982d2_story.html#click=https://t.co/orNsHtxbL4

Like I said, by the articles admission, it seems a lot of people were surprised at this revelation and if weren't for the SPY, Trump would have kepted working.

This tells me that Trump is working really hard behind the scenes and the Progs had to pull off everything to give us this rare glimpse into upper high level issues, seeing Trump in 4D mode is awesome.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Alexander Downer will have to make a decision..

a) stick with the Clintons and the deep state and risk the ire of the US global hierarchy punishing Australia

or

b) give the finger to Clinton and the deep state, reveal all, get in the good books with the US leadership (who still have 5-6years remaining in power) and hopefully rebuild trust with the AUS Taxpayer..

Downers a weasel, he'll take option B

Trump, Durham and Barr need to prove that they have Brennan, Clinton, Comey, Strzok, Mccabe and Ohr practically in cuffs. No one will help unless they're assured those 5 have no ability to inflict revenge or oust them.
edit on 30/9/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Better that the Supreme Court step in. Because the alternative will be the military steps in and "suspends" the civilian government.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join