It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Desperate Democrats New Spin FISA Spygate Investigation Is Illegal!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nancy Pelosi is going to try to force through articles of impeachment without following the rules. A higher authority called the Supreme Court needs to put her back on the right legal track.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Justoneman

Personally I prefeer the waving hello to their heads on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that something's come with a very high price.(points to who knows what I reference)

That could be the very justice they receive and we should all pray for them and their victims. I will shed no tears for they have harmed many innocent youth among their high crimes and deserve no quarter.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Such as???? You think they don't already know? I'd put my money on trump not knowing before I'd bet any of them needing the law spelled out to them.
Ms Clinton,

I see you've taken over the mind of our friend, we think, Sillyolme?

Please, release her from your spell.

Thank you ,

Her friends on ATS.

edit on 1-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

how cute!

silly is your (twisted, evil) friend!

we heart you.... do your thing girl!
edit on 2019-10-01T16:33:41-05:0004America/Chicago10C-0500Oct-05:00 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

how cute!

silly is your (twisted, evil) friend!

we heart you.... do your thing girl!

Maybe not our friend, not sure. That was implied in there that I think silly could be a friend in the end.

Being so over the top wrong is helping , truly.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Our department of Justice does not have any official business in Italy.
Or any other country in the world but ours.

Yet the FBI has offices all over the World including Italy šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Extorris

It's being reported that the reason trump is reaching overseas with Barr is because IG Horowitz's report is not coming out the way they want it to.
A summary was submitted maybe two weeks ago.
Now they are trying to go back to the source of the info in Australia.
It was a conversation George Papadopolis had with an Australian diplomat in a London bar that set the FBI on trumps campaign. Now I guess he was trying to get them to take that back.

Dont know what they hope to find in Italy.

Funny they are not going after Christopher Steele and the dossier isn't it?

What's ACTUALLY happening is, The DOJ/FBI are already commencing upon the criminal referrals in those reports šŸ˜Ž

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What's ACTUALLY happening is, The DOJ/FBI are already commencing upon the criminal referrals in those reports šŸ˜Ž

Let that sink in.

It is entirely possible!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Very clear case of obstruction of justice. The DoJ are running an investigation into the attempted take down of the POTUS and those involved in the attempted coup are clearly in panic mode.

Barr even told Congress that he was going to investigate. There's nothing they can do about it other than lie, spin and smear.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

State Department Giving Congress an URGENT briefing tomorrow.

The top watchdog at the State Department will be giving an ā€œurgentā€ briefing to Congress on Ukraine, ABC News reported Tuesday.

ā€œThe State Departmentā€™s Inspector General is expected to brief staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the departmentā€™s Office of the Legal Adviser concerning documents related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News,ā€ the network reported.
Source: www.rawstory.com...

Hmmm....

BIDEN related?

HILLARY related? (State Dept reopened her e-mail investigation 3 months ago)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Hmm appointed by Obama.

I want to hope this is not another Brennan activated
person coming forward with a bunch of phony baloney.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hmm appointed by Obama.

I want to hope this is not another Brennan activated
person coming forward with a bunch of phony baloney.

Might be a strategy especially if things leak and get debunked inside 15 minutes šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One congressional aide described the State inspector general's request as "highly unusual and cryptically worded." The inspector general said the reason for the briefing was the office had obtained documents from acting legal adviser in the State Department.

www.cnn.com...

Do we know who the acting legal advisor is for The State Department?

Mike Pompeo is traveling abroad, also wonder if
he would have been briefed on this.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Maybe we can pick out some stuff from here.......... it's a starting point šŸ˜Ž

Marik String
ACTING LEGAL ADVISER,
OFFICE OF THE LEGAL ADVISER

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Extorris
The Special Counsel was operating under the independent Special Counsel mandate and Grand Jury Guidelines for confidentiality.

Once you figure out the difference between that and the AG and Sec of State get back to me.

Getting back to you...

There is no difference. The AG is operating under DOJ guidelines for ongoing investigations of a sensitive nature, and is under no o9bligation to anyone to be transparent about anything. If the SoS is assisting him, he is covered by the same blanket.

That blanket of secrecy is of a much higher quality, and much thicker wool, than the one covering the SC...

That is a logically and legally false statement in a half dozen different ways.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Half a dozen?
Please present them.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

State Dept inspector general requests 'urgent' Ukraine briefing on Capitol Hill

The State Departmentā€™s inspector general is expected to give an "urgent" briefing to staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the departmentā€™s Office of the Legal Adviser related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News.

Details of the briefing, requested by Steve Linick, the inspector general at State, remain unknown. Linick is expected to meet with congressional staff in a secure location on Capitol Hill.

Given that Sec State Pompeo has said he wont share anything and no one in State can talk to congress?

This should be interesting. My bet is that State Department Legal counsel has been shouting about what is going on for months and Pompeo has been covering it up while he uses Giuliani as his official ambassador of Mental Derangement.

Pompeo is on his way out.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The supreme court needn't do anything. Mitch does not need to hold an impeachment trial if she doesn't follow the process.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Interesting indeed. My guess is the state departments corruption in working with ukraine to keep trump from being elected and help hillary get elected has been uncovered.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: burntheships

Maybe we can pick out some stuff from here.......... it's a starting point šŸ˜Ž

Marik String
ACTING LEGAL ADVISER,
OFFICE OF THE LEGAL ADVISER

Thanks!

I found that he seems to have a lot of experience
dealing with arms sales and transfers.

Also found this