It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think it’s time to start getting transcripts of some calls of Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler.

You know those 3 mental giants have very little comms discipline.

Well, this seems to be what the request stems from...and I was thinking next there would be a leak next but...it already happened.

President Donald Trump told two Russian officials during a May 2017 meeting at the Oval Office that he was unconcerned with Russian meddling in the election, according to The Washington Post.

The report, which is sourced to three unnamed former administration officials, comes as the White House faces fallout from a whistleblower report accusing Trump of abusing his office by asking Ukraine’s president in a phone conversation in July to investigate the Biden family.

daily caller

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If you’re looking for someone to teach you the dark arts of opposition research, Alan Huffman is your man. A former daily news reporter and a political researcher for, by his count, more than 100 candidates, Huffman is the co-author of “We’re With Nobody,” a look inside the “oppo” industry. That industry once aimed to stay out of the spotlight but now....

I hadn't realized that 'opposition research' is on the 'dark arts' curriculum until the JE/PA scandal had broken out.

The methodologies applied by these practitioner of the 'dark arts' are fascinating; the "research" is only the beginning.

An Introduction to the Dark Arts of Opposition Research

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: LurkNoMore

13?

This sure looks a lot like a Q-PROOF!

How about the alias Bob ama? Mirror much?

Bob Ama = B. Obama. Quite obvious I'm sure and I'm behind a few pages so apologies.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Donna Brazile took a poll: "Is Donald Trump a legitmate President?"

Look at the results

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

President Donald Trump told two Russian officials during a May 2017 meeting at the Oval Office that he was unconcerned with Russian meddling in the election, according to The Washington Post.

The bolded (mine) words are all I need to see to send up the first red flag.

Also, Obama damn sure wasn't worried either during all of 2016! They were informed and did NOTHING...nothing. And, we all now know why.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Help us twitter less!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The 2018 election delivered the House to the Dems. The Russians didn’t influence it.... or did they?

Let’s have a 2018 “do-over”

I bet the results are MUCH different.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The bolded (mine) words are all I need to see to send up the first red flag.

Also, Obama damn sure wasn't worried either during all of 2016! They were informed and did NOTHING...nothing. And, we all now know why.

Somewhere I read that WaPo was a favorite 'go to' for the state dept, The report doesn't look good as reported. But personally, I don't believe he ever thought it was Russia who hacked. Like th rest of us, he believed it was Seth Rich, thus the reason he mentioned the server to Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

EMN, 2 comments on Gen Flynn's new background:

1) Brings to mind all the #FLY??FLY# (ROTHS, JOHNNY, AL, SID). Also, Q522 is an ACTION COMMAND with ##FLY## in.

2) There appears to be no text symbols or regalia anywhere in the picture.

Battle Cry of "Geronimo Time".

Old Airborne tradition to yell Geronimo!

Geronimo General Flynn.

Q144 (partial)

For [GOD & COUNTRY].
For HUMANITY.
GERONIMO.
Q

You might also notice in Q144 second half that all the letters in brackets [ ] spell out... [this Week].

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Also served on the Dark Arts menu:

Omniscient surveillance coupled to Artificial Intelligence coupled to Cognotechnology coupled to whatever other 'Satanic, Luceferian, Transhumanistic and Technocratic 'magical wand' 'They' have in 'Their' arsenal.

Imagine all the POWER 'They' will have acquired once 'Their' goal has been accomplished!

Had 'youknowwho' won, 'Their' dreams would have come true much sooner.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Surprised she didn't delete it. Well just in case...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Holy smokes that’s a blowout poll. Schiff will paint shop it into 91% “no” and re-tweet it.

Schiff and Nadler are two that needed a few more ass kickings through life.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Donna Brazile took a poll: "Is Donald Trump a legitmate President?"

Look at the results

Only a few people with mental issues think President Trump is not a legitimate President. I bet more than 9% of America felt that Kenyan-born Obama was not a legitimate President. Wouldn't that be a great poll.. Comparing the legitimacy of Trump vs Obama in the minds of Americans!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

thanks, I can't upload pics from my tablet for some reason

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am happy to say that I was part of that very lopsided poll.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
Yeah, this is what irritates me. A 14% approval rating and they continue with this BS.

Americans are to blame. We put do-nothing boneheads in Congress, then complain when the do-nothing boneheads don't do much more than act like children.

But the Senate is better than the House when it comes to getting things done. Average Americans just can't see it in their day-to-day lives. (i.e. Appointing genuine pro-America judges.)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Looks like an IMPORTANT POTUS Tweet - with first half of COUNTDOWN? ...DECODES:
Part 1

Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called “Whistleblower,” represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress......

3:53 pm - 29 Sep 2019

Part 2

His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber. He wrote down and read terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason.....

Part 3

....In addition, I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the “Whistleblower.” Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!

1) Note PERIODS form COUNTDOWN... 6, 5, 4

2) Tweet time of 3:53 gives Q353:

Anonymous ID: b01ed7 No.99658 📁
Dec 14 2017 21:41:02 (EST)
8ch.net...📁
24hrs to restore trip code or departure.
Godspeed,

Q

a) Timestamp encodes tweet date of Sep 29th, Chan post number also encodes 29th,
b) Could be signifying 8chan back in 24 hours!,
c) Note the comma after Godspeed - would usually be a period!

3) CAPS only simple gematria:
a) Part 1
i) base... LAIWTSIC = 96... Q96
Equivalents: freemason, Kushner, primus, atlantis,
Counter, knowledge, Destiny, MK Ultra
Q96:

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148033932 📁
Nov 5 2017 02:26:35 (EST)
>>148033380
Amazing how things make sense once you are asked a question.
That's the entire point of this operation.
It's up to you all to collect, archive (safely), and distribute in a graphic that is in order with the crumb dumbs.
It will all make sense.
Once it does, we look to you to spread and get the word out.

Time stamps will help you validate authenticity.
Your President needs your help.
He wants full transparency for the great people of this country.

Everything stated is for a reason.
God bless, Patriots.
Q

ii) RemoveDupes...LAWTSC = 78... Q78
Equivalents: Pizza, October, Brexit, Genesis, Kennedy, Florence

b) Part 2
i) base...HCHPUSISFT = 129... Q129
Equivalents: fiery abyss, day of repent, Hollywood,
judgement day, ascension day, Countdown, cosmic reset,
Q129:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency

Q

ii) RemoveDupes... CPUIFT = 75... Q75
Equivalents: Jeffrey
Q75

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148016618 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:14:37 (EST)
AMER_PAT.jpg

By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.
Godfather lll
Alice & Wonderland
Alice (Lewis Carroll) =
The Bloody Wonderland =

[Repost]
Why did JK travel to SA recently?
What is SA known for?
Where do the biggest donations originate from?
Why is this relevant?
What else is relevant w/ SA?
Safe harbor?
Port of transfer?
Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS?
Why is the timing important?
---------------------------

Chan Post number encodes tweet date of Sep 29th

c) Part 3
i) base... IISECONDTHIRDHANDINFORMATIONWWSPYINGUSPBC = 495... Q495
ii) +numbers (Second, third) = 495+5 = 500... Q500:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.20735 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:18:45 (EST)
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]

Q

d) Parts 1+2+3
i) base...96+129+495 = 720... Q720:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d5f1d4 No.337245 📁
Feb 11 2018 12:04:42 (EST)
Do people believe all recent resignations, plane crashes, plane re_routes, EMS/EBS activations, blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence?
Why did Sessions [at the beginning] emphasize investigations/proceedings are kept confidential?
Think magic.
What you see …….
Do you really believe nothing is being done?
Re_read past crumbs.
Who has the power?
Why was this emphasized in the beginning?
You have more than you know.
Q

ii) RemoveDupes... LEMYGB = 64... Q64:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust
Yeah, this is what irritates me. A 14% approval rating and they continue with this BS.

Americans are to blame. We put do-nothing boneheads in Congress, then complain when the do-nothing boneheads don't do much more than act like children.

But the Senate is better than the House when it comes to getting things done. Average Americans just can't see it in their day-to-day lives. (i.e. Appointing genuine pro-America judges.)

Very Salient Point CWM. Thinking about this, their "job" is to impeach, and it would seem to destroy the party. As in "stay out of the way idiots, just pretend to impeach until you're told to do something else." DJT says they do nothing a lot, I wonder if we need to read this as a mirror statement?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It's unfathomable to me that this so-called "Whistleblower" received leaked Top-Secret information, but he/she is still shielded from being outed.

What individuals actually know who this person is? They themselves could be breaking the law by protecting this law-breaker. There's no legal reason to keep the identity of a criminal secret. Hopefully the President of the United States was informed of his/her identity.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It's unfathomable to me that this so-called "Whistleblower" received leaked Top-Secret information, but he/she is still shielded from being outed.

What individuals actually know who this person is? They themselves could be breaking the law by protecting this law-breaker. There's no legal reason to keep the identity of a criminal secret. Hopefully the President of the United States was informed of his/her identity.

Enemies within?

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

>>147688276
Let's be real clear.
The CIA just attacked the Command and Chief which was immediately detected by NSA/MI and alerted to POTUS.
Re-review all my crumbs including today/yesterday/weekend.
What does this mean?
What actions are immediately occurring?
If this leaks, or the immediate action ongoing at Langley, you'll have your verification ahead of schedule.
Q

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join