It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was listening to a Fox News special tonight that described how the Liberal Media helped push the Republican's "Contract With America" over the finish line in 1994. There was not Facebook, Twitter, etc.. The media made the contract sound so horrible, Americans actually took the time to dig into it....and liked what they saw. A Republican Landslide was the result.

IMO, President Trump could be behind the "Whistle Blower". He knows that if an anonymous someone filed a complaint against him, one that involved Ukraine, that the Bidens/DNC/Hillary would need to be included in the resultant investigations. That could be why the whistleblower complaint document, and the Trump-UKR phone transcript, were teed up and released so quickly. Pre-planned.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good catch EMN!!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Well, that's a new term for me. Coming from a scientist at Sandia Labs in New Mexico!
So, they been working on this for at least 17 years. 🧐

Dark Arts of mind manipulation and other nefarious psychological tricks.

From your Cogno link...

Another developing field of cognotechnology focuses on remote sensing brain function. Sensed brain function will include the intention to commit deception, and according to Yonas, is likely to be used for more efficient identifying of potential terrorists at, for example, airports.

You can bet it won't stop there neither. Another component to Netocracy or whatever xyzCracy.

Resistance is futile?

Cognos technology
Cognos is IBM's business intelligence and performance management software suite. The software is designed to enable business users without technical knowledge to extract corporate data, analyze it and assemble reports.

No human brain required, just rely on AI. [TRUST AI]
The name originates from a former company out of Canada.

Cognos

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I break into a Best Buy, steal a bunch of TVs then call the “tip line” to report Best Buy may have hired an illegal immigrant at one of their stores at some point, but because I’m the “whistleblower” I can’t be charged.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank-you. You helped to open my eyes just now. I just realized that even though Q's posts are numbered from 1 thru 3570, each post refers to a specific event and time-frame. For instance, message #66 could refer to late Sept 2019, and #67 could refer to June 2018.

It's too bad we can't know what approx. date each Q post is referring to, until AFTER the described event(s) happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone here listens to the band "Massive Attack", but look 👇

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Oh boy.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Please forgive me on a couple of things. I’m always behind in the thread, so this will get dumped in the middle of whatever is happening currently. Hopefully not too disruptive.
This is just a thought that seemed interesting at the time. Maybe it will prompt a reshuffling of some puzzle pieces, but I’m not making any claims here.

“Nothing can stop what is coming.”
Usually taken to mean the awakening has reached a tipping point where it cannot be stopped.
What if it means something is literally coming to Earth and can not be stopped?

“Think big. Bigger.”
1) A periodic cosmic energy change that creates the different repeating “ages” of time, as described by the Aztecs (?), some golden and some of conflict.

The Schumann resonance is not rising in reaction to humankind upping their vibrations, the SR is rising due to an external energy and that in turn forces humans to vibrate in a higher energy environment.

Global warming is not happening due to human actions, as it is happening throughout the solar system, for unknown reasons.

2) The synchronicities and strangeness in our time realities may be due to this energy.

3) The plan is a map to guide and take advantage of the manifestation of this external influence in a positive way.

4) The Cabal obsession with trans-humanism and surveillance/control is their plan of dealing with this energy, of becoming immune to it, of getting an iron grip on humanity to prevent us from taking advantage of this energy in a positive way and escaping their power.

“Think mirror.”
The plan does not cause the awakening. It’s the other way around.
The awakening is caused by something external, and the plan is a reaction to organize its unavoidable manifestation positively.

Something is coming that cannot be stopped. We need to be ready.
Both the white hat and the black hat cults know what is coming, and both are trying to get ready in their own way to deal with it. Both sides seem to have been working on their plan since the beginning.

The whole story of the Bible may be telling of this change in ages and how it always plays out. (Second Coming as the reappearance of this energy?)

“Tick, tock.” The timing is inevitable and not set by us.

Well, it’s just a thought.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming (or deprogramming as the case may be).

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Donna Brazile took a poll: "Is Donald Trump a legitmate President?"

Look at the results

Came across this article by accident tonight. Donna Brazile appears to believe that President Trump was not legitimately elected. Shortly after her FoxNews employment began, Brazile got into a mini-argument with Ed Henry, on the subject.

From 3/24/2019: www.mediaite.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Star for your contribution. I think it's a great addition to the discussion. I actually agree with you.

I think 2020 is the year when the adage "hindsight is 20/20" will come to mean more than just eyesight.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Whistleblower reaches agreement to testify, will appear 'very soon,' Rep. Adam Schiff saysI

The whistleblower who filed an anonymous complaint about President Donald Trump asking Ukraine to investigate a political rival has reached an agreement to testify before Congress, Rep. Adam Schiff announced Sunday. 

usa today

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Donna Brazile took a poll: "Is Donald Trump a legitmate President?"

Look at the results

Came across this article by accident tonight. Donna Brazile appears to believe that President Trump was not legitimately elected. Shortly after her FoxNews employment began, Brazile got into a mini-argument with Ed Henry, on the subject.

From 3/24/2019: www.mediaite.com...

Talking point - wholly made up. Does the constitution make some reference to "illegitimate" anywhere? Like "collusion" it is made up. There is no argument here as there is no basis so it is mind control only.

Their point is "sure there is no provision, but there should be, so he isn't" "Sure he did nothing illegal, but he might, so he's guilty". "There is no evidence but he's hiding it, so he's guilty." "He's ruining everything" is my favorite as it's slaves worried about their master's health.

This Orwellian semantics, the fact that folks parrot this back is not surprising given the same folks who do this educate the population.

Legal Definition of "illegitimate"
Not recognized by the law as offspring specifically : born out of marriage..

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
A prosecuter in the Flynn case has withdrawn her appearance before the court because she is no longer employed by the DOJ

link to doc

Wonder if she was fired or knew she was toast and quit.

Love Gen Flynn

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Here is some theme music for all this recklessness from this Leftists Motley Crue who seems to be....
Going Out Swinging

Relevant Lyrics:

Local gutter rats On the streets of gold Crashing stolen cars and sellin' souls
Setting off alarms Watch the system burn Ain't it crazy how the tables turn
You can't stop us 'cause we're... Goin' out, goin' out, goin' out, goin' out swingi

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
DJT tweet Rudy Clip with Clinton stooge.

Listen for the "we know" from Clinton coffee boy, watch for him looking at his C_A notes and fail so defaulting to smug smirking which is meant infer Rudy is crazy talking.

Rudy is torching it.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Thank-you for sharing that valuable insight, Cimmerius. In your knowledgeable opinion, when was "The Plan" formulated, by whom, and when was its approximate initiation date?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I noticed that smug smirk by Steponallofus.

BTW, he's on Q's list of reporters that have been named in the WikiLeaks to have colluded with the DNC or Hillary campaign during the 2016 election cycle.

KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think she was also on the special counsel Mueller team.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here are the POTUS tweet time Deltas after my post of 26 earlier - DECODES:

As usual read Q post from bottom up - in time sequence:

Tweet 11:53:55 PM Delta... Q2931 Think Jim Jordan/Mark Meadows
Tweet 11:24:24 PM Delta... Q2314 Allow us to carry this burden - we will win
Tweet 11:01:10 PM Delta... Q1954 Symbolism = downfall
Tweet 10:41:16 PM Delta... Q1059 Watch The News
Tweet 10:30:17 PM Delta... 01:18:22
Tweet 09:11:55 PM Delta... Q1 Ask NG if activated
Tweet 09:11:54 PM Delta... 00:00
Tweet 09:11:54 PM Delta... Q1 Ask NG if activated
Tweet 09:11:53 PM Delta... 40:55
Tweet 08:30:58 PM Delta... Q844 BOOM x 4
Tweet 08:22:14 PM Delta... 00:00
Tweet 08:22:14 PM Delta... Q2335 Chinese Hack Chips
Tweet 07:58:39 PM Delta... 51:21
Tweet 07:07:18 PM Delta... Q1334:

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.76 📁
May 10 2018 22:31:03 (EST)
Rank & File.
DOJ, FBI, C_A, State.
[G-2][Collect]
[SIS Good].
Not Forgotten.
Overcome.

Q

Tweet 06:53:44 PM Delta... Q1 Ask NG if activated
Tweet 06:53:43 PM Delta... Q1 Ask NG if activated
Tweet 06:53:42 PM Delta... 04:37:11
Tweet 02:16:31 PM Delta... Q109 St Michael Prayer
Tweet 02:15:22 PM Delta... Q244 Less than 10/DOITQ
Tweet 02:12:38 PM Delta... Q2403 The Time Is Now
Tweet 01:47:35 PM Delta... 02:28:51
Tweet 11:18:44 AM Delta... 53:10
Tweet 10:25:34
edit on 29-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join