It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Nice! Can be linked to one or more Q drops.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Re: LOOKING GLASS LOUNGE/WONDERLAND BALLROOM

‘I Was Seth Rich for a Day’ — Washington, D.C. Man Misidentified as Murder Victim by Conspiracy Theorists

For Washington, D.C. business owner Jeff Gero it was just another day — until he saw a tweet identifying him as slain Democratic National Committee employee Seth Rich.

Gero, who owns and manages a bar called Looking Glass in Washington, D.C. (but never, to his knowledge, met or bumped into Seth Rich), says he was at a tennis match when a friend showed him a text message containing the post. “We had to leave for fear of disrupting the match because we were laughing so hard,” he told us via e-mail.

That is Gero in the photo, on the left, he confirmed. The photo was indeed taken at the Wonderland Ballroom (another D.C. watering hole), during a spring fundraising event called the “Sundress Fest” — which explains the frilly attire, in case you were wondering.

www.snopes.com...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit on 28-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Remember when Q said something about understanding why it is Alice IN Wonderland rather than Alice AND Wonderland?

From my previous link:

We also offer a community venue for events and fundraisers. Our upstairs is available to rent if you are looking for a fun place to host your Happy Hour, Birthday Party, or any other type of celebration. The Wonderland also provides space for many of its neighbors fundraising events, and we’re best known for our Annual Sundress Party which raises money every year for a different local charity.

I wonder what was going on the night/early morning Seth headed to Wonderland at 1:45 am. He had already been in a bar, so why not head home. Wonderland supposedly closed at 2:30, so by the time he got there, it would be just about time to close.....unless there was an event going on upstairs and he was headed there to meet up with someone.

Was Alice IN Wonderland that night?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Remember when Q said something about understanding why it is Alice IN Wonderland rather than Alice AND Wonderland?

From my previous link:

We also offer a community venue for events and fundraisers. Our upstairs is available to rent if you are looking for a fun place to host your Happy Hour, Birthday Party, or any other type of celebration. The Wonderland also provides space for many of its neighbors fundraising events, and we’re best known for our Annual Sundress Party which raises money every year for a different local charity.

I wonder what was going on the night/early morning Seth headed to Wonderland at 1:45 am. He had already been in a bar, so why not head home. Wonderland supposedly closed at 2:30, so by the time he got there, it would be just about time to close.....unless there was an event going on upstairs and he was headed there to meet up with someone.

Was Alice IN Wonderland that night?

Johnheretohelp states that an agent was in the bar keeping SR under surveillance and alerting the attackers to when he left.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

At the far end of SR murder is Skippy and his leaked emails and servers.
Q = Alice
Was Q in Wonderland bar the night of SR 187? Supposed to meet?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Think you have that backwards. Q said "Alice "&" Wonderland" which I take to mean two separate entities closely related.

Q78 (partial)

Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
Q

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
www.abovetopsecret.com...
“Joe Capone” ?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes...you are right. I had it flipped backward.

I never have understood the Q drops that say Q = Alice (Q78), and the one that says HRC = Alice (Q2049). If that was ever explained clearly, I would like to know.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I never have understood the Q drops that say Q = Alice (Q78), and the one that says HRC = Alice (Q2049). If that was ever explained clearly, I would like to know.

That doesn't make sense, does it . . .

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Strange name coincidence happened in May 2017.

Hollywood actor, Joseph S. Capone kidnapped, tortured & Mutilated

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
www.abovetopsecret.com...
“Joe Capone” ?

So TWO managers of two Alice In Wonderland-themed establishments from the same area associated with SR.

Research ALSO shows 'The Mad Hatter' restaurant/bar and 'The White Rabbit' restaurant/bar nearby.

EDT: What are the odds of so many Alice In Wonderland restaurant/bars in the same area?

Could they ALL be owned by the same group of investors?
edit on 28-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

"ALICE" and "Alice" and "alice" represent a multitude of things depending on context and POV. It isn't one thing.

This is the problem with "words" as a translator of complex energies, they fail on almost every level because they are on effective if we all agree on meaning at all times and forever.

For me a hammer is a tool, for one it is a door stop, for some it isn't known what it is. So for all three their POV on hammer is valid, the problem arises when they are all in the same room and ask to talk about hammers.

ALICE is dependent on POV and context.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The horse is probably already out of the barn on this one, but thought I should let you folks know just in case your protection didnt catch it

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
more on Cofer Black

THE CIA OFFICER WHO OVERSAW TORTURE: Cofer Black

In the Osama bin Laden story, a former CIA official with the unlikely name “J. Cofer Black” is the character who seems to pop up in the most interesting places.

From 1999 until May 2002, Black was in charge of the CIA Counter-Terrorism Center, at which some historic decisions and catastrophic failures took place.

Nonetheless, the really significant thing about Cofer Black is that he was also in charge of CTC on 01/15/2000 when Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Midhar, the Flt. 77 Pentagon hijackers, entered the U.S. What’s so significant about that? The pair’s entry into the U.S. was noted by CTC after they attended an al-Qaeda planning summit in Kuala Lumur – monitored by the CIA -- where 9/11 and the USS Cole attacks were mapped out in January 5-8. Just so happens, al-Hazmi had earlier trained at Abu Zubayah’s camp in Afghanistan, along with five of the other 9/11 hijackers. There is, indeed, a striking symmetry to this

link

A lot more info at this link, too much to post

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This morning's POTUS tweets - Time Delta to Q posts DECODES:

Tweet 06:55:02
Tweet 07:04:55 DELTA gives Q953 REREAD AS A TIMELINE - FUTURE PROVES PAST:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.458 📁
Mar 17 2018 14:03:41 (EST)
How bad is the corruption?
FBI (past/present)
+29 (16)
DOJ (past/present)
+18
STATE (past/present)
+41
Removal is the least of their problems.
Projection.
Russia>D/HRC
Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political SLANT
BIDEN / CHINA.
BIG DEVELOPMENT.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
AMERICA FOR SALE.
FLYNN.
Targeted.
Why?
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.
TRUMP ADMIN v2?
Election theft.
Last hope.
Congressional focus.
Impeach.

They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
Q

Tweet 07:16:09 DELTA gives Q1114 CONFIRMATION POST:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 0cd760 No.974537 📁
Apr 9 2018 19:33:59 (EST)
Anonymous ID: fda204 No.974444 📁
Apr 9 2018 19:26:49 (EST)
pepe_dancing.png
>>974006
The connection is simply chlorine…not false flag.

Keep in mind that every crumb is not meant to be solved before the event. Some of the drops are things for anons to dig on and make connections with, others are markers for future reference.
>[future proves past]

Some drops are just simply communication to the anons.

What needs to be understood to appreciate whats going here is the fact the Q is basically creating a circular flow diagram that can be referenced and cross-checked with news releases. Q can’t just disclose specifics about a situation or operation without violating security protocol. Instead they drop questions and statements that lead to answers that can be understood once the subject becomes public. This provides the validation necessary for the public to believe The Great Awakening is legit. Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real. In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think SA drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

>>974444

Tweet 07:34:25 DELTA gives Q1816 THERE IS A REASON:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 66b78b No.2460260 📁
Aug 5 2018 01:00:15 (EST)
FISA.
FISA.
FISA.
[20]
There is a reason why we needed to go mainstream prior to the EVIDENCE being dropped.
You have more than you know.
D5.

WWG1WGA.
Q

Tweet 07:35:34 DELTA gives Q109 SWORD of FIRE = St. MICHAEL:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148156632 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:06:36 (EST)
Anonymous ID: pqW40Wgk No.148156518 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:05:48 (EST)
spiritual_warfare.jpg
>>148154137

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast down to Hell Satan and all his evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

>>148156518
Amen brother.
Q

Tweet 07:35:58 DELTA gives Q24:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147448408 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:27:03 (EST)
Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

edit on 28-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Know coincidences.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

They have posted a better version this morning and the audio is much better now. You did a pretty good break down! I was aware of Donna Brazil there, but not the other woman. She was news to me. Im listening again hopefully I catch her name this round.

This is the fixed version for anyone interested:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

JPs emails were hacked, not leaked. Subtle, but important, difference.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: liveandlearn

They have posted a better version this morning and the audio is much better now. You did a pretty good break down! I was aware of Donna Brazil there, but not the other woman. She was news to me. Im listening again hopefully I catch her name this round.

This is the fixed version for anyone interested:

I thought Brazille was there with the Mayor.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Good point. It reminds me of the classic pub setting, going back to antiquity, where debating politics was de' rigueur. It almost seems like maybe the restaurants served as a rally point for some high-functioning student-pleebs in DC.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

The troll apprentice has just graduated to Jedi knight. Luv it!

ETA: "ASK ME A REAL QUESTION": Kellyanne Conway (Full clip)

This part if you know what I mean 8:07 No, I am the news...

edit on 28-9-2019 by Moravec because: Added link to time

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join