It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So Brazille is made aware of the original plan to have SR severely beaten with staged robbery in order to get the thumb drive.
She arrives at the hospital with clout-wielding public official in order to pick up SR's personal effects (thumb drive).

Brazille finds out SR was mortally injured and dies in surgery...but retrieves thumb drive anyway.

Brazille is likely unaware that RR secretly changed the plan to having SR killed and the thumb drive switched.
To this day...she may not know of RR's change of instructions to the MS13 thugs.

After SR dies...Brazille appears to exhibit genuine grief.
Could that be guilt regarding having been part of a plan that actually resulted in a murder rather than an assault and robbery?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hope it is Clair to everyone that somebody who played a very important Rollo in history found his final resting place in Notre Dame de Rouen!

Oops, wrong continent...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Crazy thought.
SR ain't really dead.

I know...I'll go commit myself somewhere.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: LurkNoMore

JPs emails were hacked, not leaked. Subtle, but important, difference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
See my above post where J Skippy Podesta mentions he is for “leakers” being made an example of from 2015. These “hacks” so happened to stop after SR 187? Hacked was the story they wanted everyone to believe that Russia hacked the DNC.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
ANOTHER SYNOPSIS OF JOHN'S INTERVIEW REGARDING SR:

Rod Rosenstein and DEA's notorious Rosie (not O'Donnell I assume) sat in a govt SUV nearby while a MS13 associate and trainee carried out the hit to rob Seth Rich and get the thumb drive. Rod was playing both sides to get the AG post and help launch Mueller's #WitchHunt

The thumb drive had proof exposing Rod Rosenstein was double crossing the likes of Hillary Clinton who promised him the AG job upon her inevitable election to the presidency. It also had the planned #Russiahoax layed out in advance that exposed among others Robert Mueller

Those involved in the planning expected #SethRich to be robbed and beaten to recover the thumb drive but didn't know Rod had a substitute made to replace it so his DNC co-conspirators wouldn't discover his duplicity. So the victim couldn't reveal that, he was killed.

Rosie killed the MS13 duo later to stop them being caught and exposing him and Rod Ro. In haste they had got into a physical fight with #SethRich and shot him before they had the chance to rob him.
The story of a robbery backfired as they took the thumb drive only.

Panic that #SethRich died at the hospital caused the story to unravel further with Donna Brazille shocked at what she was involved in and talking about it.
The thumb drive Rod Ro stole is accessible waiting for someone in govt to ask
@Johnheretohelp and drain the swamp.

TWITTER
realFrankieElan
@realFrankieElan
--------------------------------

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Rod Rosenstein and DEA's notorious Rosie (not O'Donnell I assume) sat in a govt SUV nearby while a MS13 associate and trainee carried out the hit to rob Seth Rich and get the thumb drive. Rod was playing both sides to get the AG post and help launch Mueller's #WitchHunt

The thumb drive had proof exposing Rod Rosenstein was double crossing the likes of Hillary Clinton who promised him the AG job upon her inevitable election to the presidency. It also had the planned #Russiahoax layed out in advance that exposed among others Robert Mueller

Those involved in the planning expected #SethRich to be robbed and beaten to recover the thumb drive but didn't know Rod had a substitute made to replace it so his DNC co-conspirators wouldn't discover his duplicity. So the victim couldn't reveal that, he was killed.

Rosie killed the MS13 duo later to stop them being caught and exposing him and Rod Ro. In haste they had got into a physical fight with #SethRich and shot him before they had the chance to rob him.

Panic that #SethRich died at the hospital caused the story to unravel further with Donna Brazille shocked at what she was involved in and talking about it.

TWITTER
realFrankieElan
@realFrankieElan

"The thumb drive had proof exposing Rod Rosenstein was double crossing the likes of Hillary Clinton"

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Agree with Cranky on the use of the name/term Alice.
We are all ALICE in a giant psyop quantum entanglement. Good guys & Bad guys.

It reminds me of (in a strange way) the movie Resident Evil, the first one which I've watched no less than 10 times. (No comment necessary)

The plot of each film generally revolves around her struggle with the Umbrella Corporation, a leading supplier in computer technology, medical products and healthcare and profits on Military technology, Genetic experimentation, Viral weaponry.

Milla Jovovich's character's name, Alice, is only revealed during the credits.

The password into the Red Queen's Chamber is "12177".

Harvard is located at 42.37542,-71.12177

Alice, depicted as suffering from amnesia, discovers that she has been genetically altered by exposure to the T-virus (Tyrant Virus). Alice is explained to have adapted to the changes from the T-Virus, merging human characteristics and enhanced strength, speed, and agility as well as a limited degree of superhuman healing.

Connections to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: Main character's name is Alice. The evil AI Computer is named 'Red Queen'. The Red Queen needs to kill someone who is infected, so she tries to get someone else to chop off their head. (Off with her head!) Alice in Wonderland paperweight.

A white rabbit was used to test the T-virus. To enter the hive they go through a mirrored door (Through the Looking Glass). The Red Queen also succeeds in cutting off "her" head -- the medic in the laser hallway. Kaplan worries about time, as the White Rabbit does (mentioned in the commentary). Matt is sitting on the ledge when Rain and JD hear the first zombie. This is mentioned in the commentary as a reference to the Caterpillar.

Another Alice Through the Looking Glass reference is the fact that when Alice wakes up in the bathroom she is lying next to a chess formed floor. This implies that Alice is right before the beginning of her journey in the Looking Glass land (like a pawn at the beginning of a chess game). In the final scenes Alice and Matt are on the hallway of the mansion's entrance , which has the same chess formed floor with black and white squares. This means that their journey has ended.

Theory: Is Alice in Resident Evil a clone?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Crazy thought.
SR ain't really dead.

Hard to say if he was protected by whitehats and removed or fell into blackhats hands where he would have been killed in hospital as he was supposedly last seen in stable condition?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

TWITTER
realFrankieElan
@realFrankieElan

"The thumb drive had proof exposing Rod Rosenstein was double crossing the likes of Hillary Clinton"

Yes. Regarding international shakedowns over stolen SD information. Rosenstein was, apparently cutting in to Hillary's little operation for his own enrichment.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Wasn’t the other woman the Mayor of DC?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Some interesting wording:

Bill Clinton and Jeb Bush seek refuge from Trump impeachment storm

Bill Clinton and Jeb Bush seek refuge from Trump impeachment storm

As an impeachment storm raged in Washington, former president Bill Clinton and former Florida governor Jeb Bush, son and brother to presidents, sought calmer waters in Maine.

The two men are pillars of American political dynasties. Bush’s brother, George W Bush, succeeded Clinton in the White House.

Deliberate?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Connections to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: Main character's name is Alice. The evil AI Computer is named 'Red Queen'.

None of that sentence is fiction, not even the name. Think big, bigger, biggest with anything DARPA falling into the 'big" category.

I'll watch it - because you posted this.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Lots of quiet places to hide out in Maine.

Laura & George Bush, Bill Clinton and Jacinda Ardern were recently in NYC at Plaza Hotel for a global summit.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Crazy thought.
SR ain't really dead.

I am not joking. I read the past 3 pages, got the chills and said I think im going crazy, but I think hes alive.

Im going to have a few of my friends read the posts and see what they think.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Maybe Q IS Seth Rich, posting from a secure location?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
According to this POTUS schedule for today:

The President goes to Trump National Golf Club with Lindsey Graham in Potomac Falls, VA (9:54 AM - )

Is this an off-site strategy/planning meeting?
edit on 28-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

LMFAO! Jeb “please clap” Bush isn’t a pillar of a damn thing!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I am going to, again, refer members to the "Kryptos" sculpture on the grounds of the CIA. The Wiki page is pretty accurate, although I don't like Wiki in general because every Tom, Dick, and Harry can edit it.

"Kryptos" at CIA

There are a number of interesting things in the decrypted messages, "Q" being one of them.

Dedicated "Kryptos" site - The "Kryptos" Project

There is also Morse Code on the sculpture, which is just as interesting as the rest of the thing.

"Kryptos" Morse Code

Note that at the end of the Morse Code decrypt it is signed "RQ". Could this mean "Red Queen"?

And, finally, earlier in this thread, instances of multiple letter "E's" were discussed. The same thing appears in the Morse Code decryption of the "Kryptos" sculpture.

Respectfully submitted,

CT

ETA: Supposedly, this sculpture was commissioned because art had to be chosen for government spaces per policy.

In the case of this piece, I think it was commissioned as a method of sending encrypted information into the future where, at some point, the right person would understand and act on the message.
edit on 9/28/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Trolling is fun

Why would ANYONE wait in line for her? Who the hell is she to anyone at all but zerObama? Oh, he' didn't.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

here's a different link that's prob safer to open
link

and some additional info about C. Black

Cofer Black, known for his brutality as one of the directors of the CIA, was the one who made contact with Monsanto in 2008 as director of Total Intelligence, entering into the contract with the company to spy on and infiltrate organizations of animal rights activists, anti-GM and other dirty activities of the biotech giant.

Contacted by Scahill, the Monsanto executive Kevin Wilson declined to comment, but later confirmed to The Nation that they had hired Total Intelligence in 2008 and 2009, according to Monsanto only to keep track of "public disclosure" of its opponents. He also said that Total Intelligence was a "totally separate entity from Blackwater."

However, Scahill has copies of emails from Cofer Black after the meeting with Wilson for Monsanto, where he explains to other former CIA agents, using their Blackwater e-mails, that the discussion with Wilson was that Total Intelligence had become "Monsanto's intelligence arm," spying on activists and other actions, including "our people to legally integrate these groups." Total Intelligence Monsanto paid $127,000 in 2008 and $105,000 in 2009.

link
edit on 28-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join