It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
POTUS tweet DECODE:

Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!

8:16 AM - 28 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time points to Q816:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: abc8a6 No.475991 📁
Feb 23 2018 18:29:00 (EST)
WHY school shootings?
What is more precious than our children?
Emotional pull.
Distraction event.
Gun grab event.
D security.
WHY would locals go along w/ such a sick organized event?
[THEY must control local police / school / county officials / etc to work].
WHY?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Federal aid + donations.
These people are SICK.
www.courant.com...📁
Follow the money.
It’s always about the money.
Q

a) Bolded datestamp points to tweet date of Sep 28th

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
base...CDNDSNSAOCPRPODNO = 194... Q194
+numbers 194+3=197... Q197
RemoveDupes...AR = 19... Q19
RemoveDupes+numbers 19+3= 22... Q22

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
www.instagram.com...Hope this works properly lol more mirrors

elica.com...

www.elicahealth.org...

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 28-9-2019 by CrazyFox because: more mirroring

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Last I recall they had like 4 or 5 of them or was it sides to one. They had all but the last one figured out or deciphered?
Why am I thinking their placements on the property was also part of it all?

While Im here, is it just me or does the #7 seem to be popping up a lot the last couple days?

And I also feel like Seth Rich has somehow just managed to come back to the for front again as far as giving it all a new look over with different eyes.
I can't believe when we were first all over it that we didnt make these new Bar connections. Is Johnheretohelp taking his turn at bat at this specific time? His voice is still bugging me, I know I know it. I'd like to know how he actually got hooked up with the Santa interviewer.

Also just a little off, Santa and I follow each other on Twit but we rarely speak or share anything, yet today she did come to me and make a point of pointing out the new video to me. I had already had it on the site for a few hours. That just struck me as odd in the Twit world and how I flow over there. She has a lot of people to share that with but she came straight to me and didnt mass tag me with a lot of others. < shrug>

7 - hot number
New Whistle Blower - Same time POTUS has one
Seth - rewind restudy

OOOooo just hit me, Do you think Donna B might bring HC down if she does try for that rerun for office? To appease her guilt for Seth? Hmmm not sure she would have the nerve, but maybe...

edit on 9/28/19 by onehuman because: added thought

edit on 9/28/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Johnheretohelp stated last night that SR's roommate was secretly informing on him to the DNC/RR-FBI.

I don't recall much about him coming up.

Who is he?

Dov Friedman, Seth Rich’s roommate his ties to the Clinton Machine and DNC

Dov Friedman was a Turkish Lobbyist for Middle East Petroleum LTD, a shell company. During Dov’s time with Middle East Petroleum LTD, he claims to have only made $10,000. At least that’s all that he ever reported. Dov carries degrees from Columbia and Yale, so he’s no dunce educationally.

Dov Friedman became Seth Rich’s roommate at the end of April in 2016. On May 3, 2016 Dov per Wikileaks documents would terminate Middle East Petroleum Ltd. Convenient, isn’t it?

Dov Friedman three days after Seth Rich’s murder would post on his personal Facebook Page that he didn’t know that Seth Rich worked for the DNC. Meanwhile he was involved with the Democratic Party of Virginia, and a huge Hillary Clinton supporter as seen here.

Dov is picture far right wearing his “I’m with Her” shirt for Hillary Clinton. Dov would even go to work for Hillary Clinton three weeks after the murder of Seth Rich

How did Dov Friedman become Seth Rich’s roommate, just as all of the leaks were happening within the DNC? As CrowdStrike was investigating the DNC Servers, and the FBI was told they couldn’t look at the DNC servers, Dov Friedman came into the picture of Seth Rich’s life?

Does anyone really believe that this is a coincidence? We don’t, not for one second.

dc-chronicle.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Last I recall they had like 4 or 5 of them or was it sides to one. They had all but the last one figured out or deciphered? 

Why am I thinking their placements on the property was also part of it all?

Part 4 is still encrypted. Sanborn offered one clue, which referred to a famous Berlin clock.

Part 2 contains GPS coordinates for a position on the CIA grounds. The CIA denies there is anything there.

Google Earth will not allow you to pinpoint those coordinates. You are directed to a position off the grounds.
edit on 9/28/2019 by Creep Thumper because: BOOBOO.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, Scaramucci was on "BBC Hard Talk" yesterday and really slamming POTUS.

He repeated two or three times that "He will not be on the ticket in 2020".

It came across that he had been chosen for the programme because he was kicking off a Trump-kicking campaign.

edit on 28-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Re: SR's roommate:

Dov Friedman, Seth Rich’s roommate signs petition against Donna Brazile

Dov Friedman, the disgruntled roommate of the late Seth Rich, signed the petition that the Hillary Clinton camp put out in regards to Donna Brazile. It’s no shocker with the disinformation and lies that Dov Friedman has tossed around since the murder of Seth Rich. Friedman, who claimed he didn’t know Seth Rich worked for the DNC, took a job with Hillary Clinton for President less than 3 weeks after Rich’s murder in Washington D.C.

dc-chronicle.com...

EDT: The petition was started by Huma Abedin.
edit on 28-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Has Seths brother ever said anything about this guy Dov? I do recall the roommate being dug into shady, dont recall a whole lot from the brother side of it thought. Except for maybe he stood with the family as far as blocking anymore detective work?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is a speculative thought. Say 8 ch does come back online 10/1 or soon after. What direction do you think Q is going to push us in with all thats going on?

Side note, I do have to say I think people did much better in this no Q time than they have in the past. People in general didnt seem to thrown off about it. A lot less Whining about it also. Thats a plus.

ETA: I meant to Thank you Creeper for the answers btw

edit on 9/28/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Deranged Neurological Condition or DNC for short.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

My biggest take a way from the interview john gave last night was that the entire system needs a deep clean not just FBI/DOJ. Everything is corrupt and none are redeemable as they currently stand without a complete cleaning and all current folks who reapply must be investigated before acceptance.

Some of these offices need to be transferred out of the DC swamp.

The Damn media needs to go down as well.

It appears not only is DC trying to take down trump but much of the world and sinister organizations as well.

I know y'all are a sick of it as I.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
DJT. "They got caught "

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

My biggest take a way from the interview john gave last night was that the entire system needs a deep clean not just FBI/DOJ. Everything is corrupt and none are redeemable as they currently stand without a complete cleaning and all current folks who reapply must be investigated before acceptance.

Some of these offices need to be transferred out of the DC swamp.

The Damn media needs to go down as well.

It appears not only is DC trying to take down trump but much of the world and sinister organizations as well.

I know y'all are a sick of it as I.

We're talking about thousands, maybe millions, of people. It's beyond comprehension. It's not like a spreadsheet that we can filter and delete or segregate the targets.

How do you comprehensively clean something so filthy that is so big?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How about another puzzle because why not.

N ?

Q938:

Mar 10 2018 18:37:22 (EST)
N does not refer to Nazi.
The continued Nazi ideology is relevant.
Events will clarify.
Think subgroup.
Q

Q936:

The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.
NK.
POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.
Q

Maybe 'N' stands for Nobility or Netocracy which is very fitting in today's time.

Neo-Luciferian Church

The Neo-Luciferian Church is a Gnostic and Luciferian organisation with roots in Western esotericism, Voodoo, Luciferianism, Thelema, and magic.

The Neo-Luciferian Church operates with a creed and a manifesto, and has a teaching that incorporates elements from Thelema, Gnosticism, Voodoo, traditional occultism, and witchcraft. There is an emphasis on art, psychology, and critical thinking.

Today the organisation is primarily active in Denmark and Sweden and has a very strong internet presence. The OTO now has many temples around the USA also in various states, From California to Texas and Eastward.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Has Seths brother ever said anything about this guy Dov? I do recall the roommate being dug into shady, dont recall a whole lot from the brother side of it thought. Except for maybe he stood with the family as far as blocking anymore detective work?

Haven't found anything on Dov from SR's brother...but, according to his Twit, the roomate is hardcore Left and his history as a lobbyist for a Turkish Petroleum shell company has a real Hillary smell to it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
DJT. "They got caught "

mobile.twitter.com...

Good Lord, they are brazen. Why? Because they've always gotten away with it.

How do we cut them down to size when they show zero humility in the face of the law?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Maybe Q IS Seth Rich, posting from a secure location?

Only reason I would disagree...is because Q appears to be a Trump supporter...and I don't recall him talking much about Bernie.

Maybe his download from the DNC told him something that changed his mind about Bernie?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, Scaramucci was on "BBC Hard Talk" yesterday and really slamming POTUS.

He repeated two or three times that "He will not be on the ticket in 2020".

It came across that he had been chosen for the programme because he was kicking off a Trump-kicking campaign.

Yes, yes, lemmme splain.

We live in a polarity world (not all are btw - most are not) so to have Heaven you must have Hell. Create Heaven and poof, Hell is created. One does not exist without the other. This is the basis of 1's and 0's, computer models, knowing this is a big big big advantage. Hegelian and all that is a part...

That said. The Controllers controlled ALL the polarity points, both sides. This is how the population accepts reality. They literally cannot see it any other way - none. Few can conceive, let alone live, a life without Peace vs War, Love vs Hate, they just cannot. Most can't accept multiple answers to seemingly one thing.

Q team has that covered. CONTROLLED Opposition. The "opposition" polarity is CONTROLLED not random, not acting on its own. "So why then do so many former DJT people rage on him, shouldn't they love him?" "Shouldn't they praise him and tell folks how great he is?"

NO, because the NPC class cannot digest that, they are programmed to HATE DJT no matter what (really consider that it is like to be in that position).

The NPC will, WILL demand their right to Cancer if DJT cures it on the spot, or claim he's a liar, or claim he has no right, or claim he is doing if for personal gain. If he hands out free money "ah, his ego is doing this, big man on campus thinks he's emperor, none for me..."

See it - Polarity points. DJT cures cancer, "quick run and pick up a polarity and kill him."

If Jesus came back to day he'd be killed in 30 seconds. Excuses: Not him. Doens't look like him. Can't be because... Blasphemy. Prove it. Liar. You were dead, how come.... He'd never make it on to youtube before he was killed.

So CONTROL the narrative by putting your OWN guys out there to do the hating. It seems odd I know, but the way people are so mind controlled and turned around there is no other way but to use the system.

To be clear. The majority of the population has DEEP and I mean DEEP embedded mind control layers that specifically state: If liberation comes kill those who profess it, as they are the devil in disguise. This means discernment is a problem.

Dumb I know, but it is what it is - just look.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist
Continuing the numeric merging of Wonderland and OZ

Alice goes Down
Dorothy goes Up

ALICE = - 21
DOROTHY = 42

42-21=21 21=777 or (37x21)

As above so below

This is a little more fun mashup of OZ and Wonderland.

edit on 28-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yesterday, I compared HRC to a Black Widow.

Today, I changed my mind as I drove by a U-Haul moving van--and, there she was.

She's the venomous Black Widow disguised as a Happy Spider.

Happy. ↓

Sad...very sad. ↓

Anyone remember this? lol! ↓

Super spider club of female elites hidden in plain sight?

edit on 28-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join