It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks for that gem of clarity! Now crystal clair.

Maybe Bush & Clinton have a bolt-hole Money pit in Maine.

Search on "George W. Bush cancels visit to Swiss charity gala"

Whatever happened to that complaint of charges? Not sure how serious that headline story was but, Crickets.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Crazy thought.
SR ain't really dead.

I know...I'll go commit myself somewhere.

All I know is that Q said he is not alive. But, then..........disinfo? Who knows.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes...you are right. I had it flipped backward.

I never have understood the Q drops that say Q = Alice (Q78), and the one that says HRC = Alice (Q2049). If that was ever explained clearly, I would like to know.

That doesn't make sense, does it . . .

Alice is a metaphor for something. That's my only explanation.

Alice was a young girl entering puberty (the beginning stage of adulthood), and suddenly found herself in a strange place full of oddities and contradictions. She felt entitled in the fictional story. She QUESTIONED everything.

Q = Alice (Question EVERYTHING)
HRC = Alice (Entitled little beotch??)

Alice is the Question, the Questioner, and the Questioning.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Carl Bernstein: Sources say William Barr preparing to deliver 'evidence' of a 'deep state conspiracy'I

Veteran investigative journalist Carl Bernstein said his sources are telling him that Attorney General William Barr is preparing to push a "deep state" conspiracy to protect President Trump.

Bernstein said Barr is trying to "bring about proof that there is a deep state conspiracy that led to" special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation and suggested that this is a story other journalists are chasing. "Barr is trying to deliver — and I have this, as do other reporters from other sources — to deliver evidence that perhaps this has all been a deep state conspiracy just like Donald Trump alleges," he said.

Washington examiner

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes...you are right. I had it flipped backward. I never have understood the Q drops that say Q = Alice (Q78), and the one that says HRC = Alice (Q2049). If that was ever explained clearly, I would like to know.

Made me think of the Ace Ventura scene ... Einhorn, Finkle. Finkle, Einhorn.... Finkle is Einhorn.. Einhorn is Finkle

Maybe we need a dog to make it clear.
Dog in the clip is like Toto who pulls back the curtain to reveal the hidden truth.

ALICE = 21
DOG = 17 (ToTo = 16 = 7)
OZ = 14 (OZ could be Wonderland)
Totals = 52

52=deck of cards
Trump card?

If we use Toto (7) instead of Dog (17)
We would get 42
42 is a special number.

If we use Toto as 16 we get 51
Area 51?

The digit sum of each word if DOG =17
ALICE = 3
DOG = 8
OZ = 5
Total = 16 =7

7s consolidated Highest to lowest
•385 = 7
•052 = 7
+007= 7
=444

777 - 444 = 333
777+ 444 = 1221 (divide that by 37 = 33)
7+4=11
11x3 = 33

Magic is in the air.

edit on 28-9-2019 by Observationalist because: Added quote

edit on 28-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
POTUS first retweet of the day at 07:55:02 DECODE:

Stephanie Grisham Retweeted The White House

Hispanic Americans enrich our culture and are true examples of the AMERICAN SPIRIT! #HispanicHeritageMonth

Stephanie Grisham added,

0:23 long video

The White HouseVerified account @WhiteHouse
Tonight's reception at the White House celebrated the devotion, drive, and achievements of the incredible Hispanic American community!

8:37 PM - 27 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time points to Q837:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.455 📁
Mar 4 2018 01:22:06 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Listen carefully.
TRUST.
WE are FIGHTING for YOU.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Q

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
base... HAAMERICANSPIRITHHM = 193... Q193
RemoveDupes... ECNSPT = 77... Q77

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Carl Bernstein: Sources say William Barr preparing to deliver 'evidence' of a 'deep state conspiracy'I

Veteran investigative journalist Carl Bernstein said his sources are telling him that Attorney General William Barr is preparing to push a "deep state" conspiracy to protect President Trump.

Bernstein said Barr is trying to "bring about proof that there is a deep state conspiracy that led to" special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation and suggested that this is a story other journalists are chasing. "Barr is trying to deliver — and I have this, as do other reporters from other sources — to deliver evidence that perhaps this has all been a deep state conspiracy just like Donald Trump alleges," he said.

Washington examiner

Trying to deliver? What does that mean?
Should not be that difficult. That one statement makes me doubt the whole story.
It's a slam dunk. No trying....

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

All roads lead back to C!A.

Very interesting, I like your thinking here.

Right, in a few Q drops we have [E] and [e].

Huh, "Red Queen" guardian of the Hive.

Reduced:
RQ = 9+8 = 17

After all these years none of these crypto enthusiasts has come up with a widely accepted value for "RQ"?

Morse code/HAM radio and all reminds me of "CQ", Morse or voice operators, to make a general call (called a CQ call).

Lucid dream (Deep Dream) call.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory
idk..I'm waiting to see the evidence of this

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Of course the press gives her coverage for this speech. I read that congress plans to vote on impeachment around Thanksgiving. They're going to drag this out for as long as possible. Because they don't really want to vote. I think they're also waiting on the Snow Queen to announce her run for presidency. She's waiting for the perfect moment to make the announcement so that her worshippers will exalt her as the savior of humanity

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

All roads lead back to C!A.

Very interesting, I like your thinking here.

Right, in a few Q drops we have [E] and [e].

Huh, "Red Queen" guardian of the Hive.

Reduced:
RQ = 9+8 = 17

After all these years none of these crypto enthusiasts has come up with a widely accepted value for "RQ"?

Morse code/HAM radio and all reminds me of "CQ", Morse or voice operators, to make a general call (called a CQ call).

Lucid dream (Deep Dream) call.

The story is that the artist, James Sanborn ("unborn") worked with a man named Ed Scheidt, a gifted cryptanalyst at the CIA, to compose the messages in the sculpture.

This thing has been the burr under my saddle for decades. Things are finally starting to make sense.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes...you are right. I had it flipped backward.

I never have understood the Q drops that say Q = Alice (Q78), and the one that says HRC = Alice (Q2049). If that was ever explained clearly, I would like to know.

That doesn't make sense, does it . . .

Alice is a metaphor for something. That's my only explanation.

Alice was a young girl entering puberty (the beginning stage of adulthood), and suddenly found herself in a strange place full of oddities and contradictions. She felt entitled in the fictional story. She QUESTIONED everything.

Q = Alice (Question EVERYTHING)
HRC = Alice (Entitled little beotch??)

Alice is the Question, the Questioner, and the Questioning.

Great observation.
Alice In the story is also very dualistic in personality. Link

When writing on her personality in "Alice on the Stage" (April 1887), Carroll described her as "loving and gentle", "courteous to all", "trustful", and "wildly curious, and with the eager enjoyment of Life that comes only in the happy hours of childhood, when all is new and fair, and when Sin and Sorrow are but names — empty words signifying nothing!"[1] Commentators characterise her as "innocent",[11] "imaginative",[7] introspective,[7] generally well-mannered,[2][9] critical of authority figures,[2] and clever.[11] Others see less positive traits in Alice, writing that she frequently shows unkindness in her conversations with the animals in Wonderland,[12] takes violent action against the character Bill the Lizard by kicking him into the air,[13] and reflects her social upbringing in her lack of sensitivity and impolite replies.[13] According to Donald Rackin, "In spite of her class- and time-bound prejudices, her frightened fretting and childish, abject tears, her priggishness and self-assured ignorance, her sometimes blatant hypocrisy, her general powerlessness and confusion, and her rather cowardly readiness to abandon her struggles at the ends of the two adventures—[....] many readers still look up to Alice as a mythic embodiment of control, perseverance, bravery, and mature good sense."[10]

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She was. It was just my stroke brain misfiring on that detail is all. The name wasnt making the mayor connect.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Maybe Q IS Seth Rich, posting from a secure location?

Only reason I would disagree...is because Q appears to be a Trump supporter...and I don't recall him talking much about Bernie.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The inmates are running the asylum.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Lol, Seeing a gold fringe member using snopes made me laugh! That would have been sooooo wrong years ago on here!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I'm at the point with this crap where we need a new word to describe the depths of the left's delusion and desperation.

There really is no word for it and TDS just doesn't cover it adequately.
edit on 9/28/2019 by Creep Thumper because: Oops.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Lol, Seeing a gold fringe member using snopes made me laugh! That would have been sooooo wrong years ago on here!

The gold fringe matches my tin foil hat...All part of the ensemble.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

.is it implying Q knew I would make that decode back in Jan 2018?

And that I would ask a question that would have me notice your FOCUS and point it out for you to review it?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

twitter.com...

"I" believe. Urrr, umm, in a Representative Republic the phrase would be "the constituents I represent desire..."

I reminded often of the southern buffoon Howell Heflin during the Justice Thomas confirmation, paraphrase, "I am getting thousands of calls from my constituents and all do not want him confirmed, but I am going to do the right thing and confirm."

Voting is a HORRENDOUS way to create a reality. It presumes all "voters" have the same information, they interpret it the same, and all want the best for all. None of which is true here.

BTW, she say stuff like this because there is no downside at all.

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join