It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN, think I will take it to bed with me.

Night friends.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Replying to self - adding more that ties in nicely, see bottom for connects.

@lastrefuge

It is an interesting thread about changes to the impeachment process.

The outrage will ensue, but as a Q guy I have a very different take. Nothing is secret at the moment. There is no time for an "impeachment." The rules changes allow for something unprecedented - evidence.

Q#1287

I broke this drop into parts because I think it was never meant to be seen as a whole but part of the map.

Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
27 Apr 2018 - 5:27:33 PM

Read this one in reverse. Impeachment is a Mirror.

Pompeo Subpoenaed Over Ukraine Documents by House Committee

The subpoena was issued by the House Foreign Affairs Committee after consultations with the Oversight and Reform Committee as well as the Intelligence Committee, according to a letter dated Sept. 27 sent to Pompeo (pdf) that was signed by the chairmen of all three committees.

ENTER RUDY!!!!!!

Rudy Giuliani, William Barr Will Likely Be Called to Testify: House Intelligence Democrat

A Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee said that President Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Attorney General William Barr will likely be asked to testify as part of the Democrats impeachment inquiry into Trump.

Why has Rudy been out front this week. Why has he been tweeting, appearing, talking, threatening. ENTER RUDY.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust
According to the doc, POTUS directed Barr to provide for declas; he did not order declas; and, left it to Barr to make the ultimate decisions. Smart move.

Thank-you. Then I'll ignore anything else from that Reuters business editor guy. (Forgot his name already).

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Biden told reporters earlier this week that President Obama hasn't contacted him at all over the past 2 weeks. He sounded let-down and sad.

(A reporter asked him if Prez Obama had called to show his support during this Ukraine-related time of stress)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Many possibilities. Nearby military air base? They look like those (pulsating) colored Orbs people have been spotting around the world since Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977).

I've seen them myself out in the desert; oddly always 3 in formation darting across the sky. Most I was quite sure were military related but a few could never explain based on the rapid stop 'n go movement and disappearing act.
Several threads on them here.

Check out the video in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Synchromystic update re Explosion and fire at chemical factory in Rouen/France. that within hours got completely eclipsed (occulted) by news of the death of former French president Jacques Chirac and had plenty of weird synchronicities tied to 77(7), Aleister Crowley and the Notre Dame fire. Strangely enough I had started obsessing about the numbers 77(7) and Crowley the day before in relation to those USS George H.W. Bush (CVN-77) suicides and 9/11.

So here is a quick rundown of some additional oddities I found:

Joan of Arc was burned at the stake in Rouen less than 2 miles from the Lubrizol chemical factory explosion/fire and less than half a mile from Notre Dame de Rouen cathedral. Templar Grand Master Jacques de Molay was burned at the stake in front of Notre Dame cathedral in Paris. Reminder: walking distance ND, Paris to Explosion site in Rouen 77 miles according to Google. Length of river Seine which runs in direct vicinity to all sites mentioned here 777 kilometres.

Crowley not only wrote Liber 77 aka Liber OZ and Liber 777 he also wrote about rituals he performed in Paris to raise the (dead) God Pan. Notre Dame is built on an older site where Cernunnos and Jupiter were worshipped among others.

Further there is his "banned lecture" about Giles De Rais, a magician accused of killing a hundred to a thousand children in satanic rituals.

We know that he was a gentleman of good family, because otherwise he could not have held the offices which he did hold. We know that he was a brave soldier, and a comrade of Joan of Arc. We know that he had a passion for science, for the basis of his reputation was that he frequented the society of learned men. We know finally that he was accused of the same crimes as Joan of Arc by the same people who accused her, and that he was condemned by them to the same penalty.
Banned Lecture

Bonus sync:
Notre Dame High School (Crowley, Louisiana)

On January 31, 1977, the Notre Dame School Board of Directors and seven church parishes purchased proportionate shares of Notre Dame from St. Michael Parish thus giving Notre Dame a permanent home.

Is that a fiery flame adorning their shield?
edit on 28-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: 737 MAX ?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!
Sorry it took so long to get back. It was a long day and wanted to catch up on the thread before I dug in. All settled in at work and ready to explore the marvelous world of Q.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Regarding the latest @johnheretohelp broadcast:
We are no further along than we were before. He talked. He has interesting stories which may or may not be true.
He could be a larp, he could be misinformation.
Until proof comes out, we don’t know.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
PokeyJoe SouthernGift

On 9/26 at 7:24am PDT I posted this:

Q first repeatedly stated that all this would be done if they just ask the question. Then Q stated that the MSN was not a reputable source. Then Q stated that we were the news now. Were we being told that it was up to us to ask the big question?

ATS Rant

At 7:28am PDT I then posted

Q - who is Q?

At 7:41am PDT I posted a similar Question on Twatter. For this Question I used my News Twitter account (a hobby account at this point), and framed it as a polite and professional Question to POTUS.

At this point I had not been up to date on Twitter and had not seen POTUS's Tweets for that morning.

At 8:43am PDT Sufi posted a thread of POTUS Tweets for the morning. Sufi used the Time Delta method for decode. I noticed that POTUS had made a Tweet at 7:41:20am EDT (4:41am PDT).

This was three hours prior to my Tweet at 7:41am PDT.

The decode pointed to Q607

As I reviewed the thread I noticed many comments from everyone immediately after this. The comments tied directly to the way in which I posed the Question on Twitter at 7:41 and to my account itself. I really don't want to try and flush all of these out as I just don't have that kind of time right now.

I was just wanting to make a mention of this as being just another confirmation that we are all experiencing in different ways that not only is Q the real deal, but this movement is not a LARP. We are moving forward into a new world that we apparently have no idea how it works. So much has been hidden from us and we are just now seeing the light through a crack in the door.

I think a good analogy would be that the door should be opened slowly to a dark room. This allows the eyes to adjust to the light. To throw the door open would cause distress and a knee jerk reaction to shield the eyes and remain in the dark.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
We are no further along than we were before. He talked. He has interesting stories which may or may not be true.

Some of it sounded compelling, and most of it sounded plausible.

A few parts had me doubting his authenticity, though. Like that the original flash drive from Seth rich was swapped out and that he knew where it was. And then there was a slew of people whom he never directly identifies but still manages to offer up enough detail that if the DNC wanted to do the math and they could extrapolate the identities of not only the alleged defectors within the DNC but his own identity as well.

It just seems foolish for this man to show his hand before calling all bets, because it seems to me the DNC would take this opportunity raise their bet and gamble on his and others’ suicide long before ever letting that evidence make its way to authorities.

Then again, he could be putting it all out there for us on purpose so that in the unlikely event that he does get suicided, at least his recount of what transpired on the night Seth Rich was murdered would be preserved whereas any official statements made to authorities could be swept under the rug or wiped clean... like with a cloth or something.

One thing I am certain of, though, that if it is disinfo that it is not a campaign being carried out by the DNC. Even if his whole story is made up, all of it, it is still compelling enough to turn some heads and raise some eyebrows therefore drawing unwanted attention to an issue they clearly wish would just go away.

So I’m back to where I started, dumbfounded.

edit on 9/28/2019 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lunchbox Joe, being a pathological liar, has likely been in constant contact with zerObama in the past 2 weeks.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Listening to johnheretohelp interview now.
WOW!
There is a LOT of new information here.
Connects so many dots on SR murder!

...and, yes, Crowdstrike is mentioned.

STILL listening...
edit on 28-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

WOW!
Connects so many dots on SR murde

STILL listening...

Can you please share the new info when you get a chance?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

WOW!

STILL listening...

Will do.
Half way through it.
www.youtube.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit on 28-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

WOW!

STILL listening...

Okay.
Where to begin?

SETH RICH
SR was a patriot.
SR was also a Bernie supporter that was upset over DNC rigging Primary against Bernie (known)
SR began downloading DNC info...also tied into (@24:25) forerunner of CSIBs.
SR contacted WLeaks
WL reviewed and noticed samples of CSIBS info (buying/selling info.to foreign entities/illegal wiretaps/blackmail operations...info on beginnings of Russian collusion narrative)

WL worked with SR to refine his searches into DNC computers to get more from CSIBs
SR collected much incriminating info of these operations...which would also expose [RR] as a double agent selling info to foreign entities (Russia and others) as well as both political parties.
SR kept this new info on a separate thumb drive...and was ready to pass along to WL

[RR]'s people catch on to what SR was doing
[RR] told his dirty-works henchman to get the thumb drive SR kept with him at all times
[RR] had SR's roomate reporting to them

ORIGINAL PLAN: FBI/DNC...Hire two MS-13 thugs to beat SR "half-to-death"(DON'T KILL...but look like standard robbery)...send him to hospital...have Donna Brazille(SR's Friend & Boss) & DC Mayor waiting at hospital to collect SR's personal effects (thumb drive)

[RR] CHANGED PLAN w/o telling DNC (Because info on thumb drive would expose him as a corrupt double agent)..[RR] tells MS-13 boys to KILL SR...get thumb drive...and SWITCH thumb with a fake (contianing no REALLY BAD info that would reveal his own FBI dirt)...Brazille and Mayor would then collect that at hospital.

MORE in a bit...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
One thing that stood out to me was when said that a person that knows him was ‘trying’ to dox him.

If a person knows who you are... what trying does it take for them to dox you?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

WOW!

STILL listening...

Okay.
Where to begin?

SETH RICH
SR was a patriot.
SR was also a Bernie supporter that was upset over DNC rigging Primary against Bernie (known)
SR contacted WLeaks
WL reviewed and noticed samples of CSIBS info (buying/selling info.to foreign entities/illegal wiretaps/blackmail operations...info on beginnings of Russian collusion narrative)

WL worked with SR to refine his searches into DNC computers to get more from CSIBs
SR collected much incriminating info of these operations...which would also expose [RR] as a double agent selling info to foreign entities (Russia and others) as well as both political parties.
SR kept this new info on a separate thumb drive...and was ready to pass along to WL

[RR] told his dirty-works henchman to get the thumb drive SR kept with him at all times

ORIGINAL PLAN: FBI/DNC...Hire two MS-13 thugs to beat SR "half-to-death"(DON'T KILL...but look like standard robbery)...send him to hospital...have Donna Brazille(SR's Friend & Boss) & DC Mayor waiting at hospital to collect SR's personal effects (thumb drive)

[RR] CHANGED PLAN w/o telling DNC (Because info on thumb drive would expose him as a corrupt double agent)..[RR] tells MS-13 boys to KILL SR...get thumb drive...and SWITCH thumb with a fake (contianing no REALLY BAD info that would reveal his own FBI dirt)...Brazille and Mayor would then collect that at hospital.

MORE in a bit...

Thx, seems a little too far out there to be honest. But I guess you could use this story to say that this is how Trump got RR on his side. Either way I think we are going to find out the truth real soon. With DJT bringing up Crowdstrike and the Ukraine, I feel like we are almost to the boiling point.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

WOW!

STILL listening...

Okay.
Where to begin?

SETH RICH
SR was a patriot.
SR contacted WLeaks

MORE in a bit...

Thx, seems a little too far out there to be honest. But I guess you could use this story to say that this is how Trump got RR on his side. Either way I think we are going to find out the truth real soon. With DJT bringing up Crowdstrike and the Ukraine, I feel like we are almost to the boiling point.

He states he's already been vetted by both Devin Nunes (What Nunes received is heavily redacted) and Sidney Powell (Flynn lawyer).

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

WOW!

STILL listening...

Okay.
Where to begin?

SETH RICH
SR was a patriot.
SR contacted WLeaks

MORE in a bit...

He states he's already been vetted by both Devin Nunes (What Nunes received is heavily redacted) and Sidney Powell (Flynn lawyer).

Interesting. Did he provide any proof?

Anything else of note to add, I think you said you were half way through it when you posted and said more to come. Thanks for basically transcribing.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join