It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yea, his early days on that case blew me away. Probably afterward he became highly sought after & untouchable leading to mass corruption.

Roy Cohn @ 1:07. British politician John Profumo - Profumo sex affair @ 2:39.

Where’s My Roy Cohn?: Documentary Filmmaker Matt Tyrnau on the ‘Satanic,’ ‘Frighteningly Brilliant’ NYC Power Lawyer

edit on 27-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RASUPCMHHH

RASUPCMHHH = RASPUtin C MHHH ?

MHHH = CPPP (USSR)? I am really just going by the pattern of repeating letters on this part.

Together with Q929 (snippet)

Daughter of a Pastor?

Rasputin’s Daughter Was As Fascinating As The ‘Mad Monk’ Himself

ETA

Not sure where I am going with this. Just a hunch about Rasputin bloodline.
edit on 27-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: crankyoldman

The most intrinsic piece that shackles us to their slave system is our dependence on their money. Who says a collapse of their system has to be chaotic? If it's true that gold destroys the fed, that tells me there is a plan well in place to avert dystopia. I do believe we will be liberated from these murderous psychopaths and everything they've used against us. And I don't believe it's going to be a fearful event. Destruction of the old creates a void to be filled with the future of our creation

ETA correction -- i am going to be free of their system because it's what I choose. I can't speak for anyone else

Ctroy I should clarify my POV a bit.

Individual liberation is everyone's, now and always has been. One is free to implode economically to spite them, or get rich to spite them, or live normal to spite them. Or. Leave entirely at anytime. That is a truth that cannot be undone except by the individual. No penalty to going "home" as it were.

The issue is the collective mess that this all is. Like a giant energy sucking trash heap that is here after the party that sadly folks are still feeding actively or mindlessly.

Someone - we individuals represented in the collective, must clean this mess up. It is the thing our personal fields have created and still fuel but have outgrown at too many levels to allow it to continue - oh and the venue is closing shop.

To clean that up a myriad of efforts are underway. One early choice was to nuke it all, just poof, but that would have been a full nightmare. Q 90 percent in hospital, frankly 99 percent in oblivion creating too much havoc for those aspects caught in the mess. And frankly it was a punishment unfitting of those here who are not fully committed to enslavement (the AI gets nuked no matter what) (full disclosure, I once sided with nuking it but evolved).

So the idea is to gently let things dissolve to each his own, with as little havoc as possible, while continuing to the commitment to clean up the mess. At some point it will all be broomed, but after the majority have moved on safely.

I agree the enslavement is in part because of the Currency system, but it is more symptom then root cause, removing it leaves a vacuum booby trap (how will kids pay for their lattes without an ATM card?). I look at folks living life and think "should their lives be destroyed today because something something Federal Reserve?"

I have never nuked a place after I moved out, or a car I tired of, or a relationship. I move out of them, allowing others to use them. I evolved out of the sandbox, but places still have them, but at some point there will be no more.

The Controllers nuked Iraq in order to rebuild. Why? Why would we follow suit? Isn't that Frankfurt Fabian - destroy and rebuild in our image?

My point is, there is no need for annihilation as a tool, personal or collective. There is a need to wake up, but gradually and comfortably. This is in part why Q, it adds another layer to the myriad of layers kicking around already.

Gold does end the FED, but I know zero humans who have lived in a non Fiat world, so their "desire" is speculation. Zero have ever transitioned from Fiat to gold, so they don't know a thing about that (me neither).

I expect what is being said there is IMF as the sole owner of all humans ends with "evenly" distributed gold standard. Fiat remains but it will have a different vibration, one that will discourage folks from worshiping it - thereby assuring its demise.

DJT's "The Last President does a great job of describing possible outcomes of Gold Standard free money stuff . Someone clued into it...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

that's a possibility. Def a positive way of looking at it.

'you are watching the destruction of the old guard '. Destruction is a vital part of this process imo. It could be a slow, gradual process or it could be a quantum leap. I have no idea how or when. My job is to mentally and emotionally project myself where I want to be and then do the work to bring my beliefs into alignment with my desires. The universe takes care of the rest. Anyone is welcome to join me...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

well..I do plan to be fiat free--As far as using any type of systematic, dictatorial currency that I don't agree to, anyway. Again, I don't know how or when but that is my very strong intention...💪

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Holy Moly if true

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

No wayyyy.
Nawwww
Could it ?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
DJT keeps saying the odd choice of word a "perfect" phone call. I take as "perfect" = "planned"

Here is something seriously strange. The Disclosure of Urgent Concern Form located earlier today at DNI is only two days old according to its pdf properties.

@StephenMcintyre has a very interesting thread on some anomalies. Comments are good. Or unrolled

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

No wayyyy.
Nawwww
Could it ?

"Hunter becomes the Hunted" - it should be way more dramatic, "sir I'm keeping your passport" doesn't cut it

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Lesser Nixonite Clown speaks...

Carl Bernstein: Sources say William Barr preparing to deliver 'evidence' of a 'deep state conspiracy'

Trump attacking the whistleblower's sources as being "close to a spy" and alluding to capital punishment, Bernstein said, provided "real time" evidence of the president's corruption.

Additionally, Bernstein said the release of the Trump-Zelensky call transcript and the whistleblower's complaint provided proof of "the president’s corruption, of his willingness to undermine the free electoral system in this country, to involve foreign powers in our election and also to try and get involved at the president’s behest there."

He's still irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All...

Given the choice, most people want to live a life they can be proud of, happiness, frivolous pursuits, romance, while all wonderful things that should be embraced and nurtured for what they give and teach us...without an inner ' purpose ' Q-uiding the way, do we ever really achieve that true bond to " What ever the Heck it Is ? " .....lol.... crazy talk...need to make a snack.

OK...much better after turkey sandwich
Just heard the most blatantly dumb story, that illustrates the insanity we need to rise above, some Iowa State fan made a humorous sign, asking for beer money, the thing went viral, this dude raised big bucks, that he could have absolutely kept, instead he donates to charity...Really cool huh ? Nope some dummy reporter decides to look up this young guys posting history and finds at 16 yrs. old he made a " racist " post ".... what kind of miserable human being even thinks to do this search to begin with ? Well, turns out this " journalist " was outed pretty quickly for his own on-line " Bigotry " Uggggg.....

So what are we dealing with here ? Acts of kindness, especially by mid-western Men are being demonized ?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I dont think we will annihilate ourselves. That is one fear I have never had. Probably because I dont believe in time or the absence of it. Take time travel. How could you go forward into the future if we had annihilated ourselves? Perhaps same for Q. How could Q come back and help us if as some point we arent here and frankly if we arent Q isnt either. I think we have seen enough glimpses to know that we have made it into the future. Tr3b anyone?

Now Ive been around long enough for the talk of Nesara or the reset and all that falls under that flag. I have heard the soon soon soon and probably next week over and over. I quit listening or reading anything about it years back. On the other hand if any of there were to happen now would be the time and we have the President that could very well make some version of that happen. The chatter about it is still just as strong. I know this because people come ask me questions about it or leave me information whether I wanted it or not!

The 60s were turbulent and it was the end of the world back then also,, but here we are all fat and sassy. Some of us from the 60's protest doing a rinse and repeat now just in a different form. Good thing this wars protest is online since some of us have those old bones that dont really want to go much farther than the fridge! We still have sharp minds though.

Im thrilled I lived through the Beaver Cleaver days and also have my foot In the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius. It gives a really unique point of view to things I think. The past adds a certain temperament, the future a certain excitement of the unknown.

Maybe the kids dont play cowboys and indians anymore, but who do you call to fix the vcr or show you how to use your phone? They are built for the future and have the minds for it. Might need a little work on the common sense, but that comes with age anyway.

We are at the fork in the road with the leader we need. We know POTUS does not like the Fed nor the IRS. If there is a plan in the making to bring them down, the next few years will be when it happens and Im confident there will be a cushion for us little guys to land on.

Maybe Nostradamus is Q!

Like Q says, Enjoy the show

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dark journalist did a show with Dr Joseph p Farrell on McCarthy, UFO file, Roy Cohn etc earlier in the year. Think the part that includes Cohn starts about 1 hr mark. It is full of info for those of you who want something to watch later. In fact some interesting questions Cohn asked the military post WWII

Anyway DJ posits that Trump actually got much of his info on how deep state worked through Cohn

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm certainly not flustered, are you?

Some people are really triggered by the fact that Trump released a transcript of his phone call with a world leader.

They (feign?) worry that no foreign leader will ever want to speak with an American President again because NOW there's PROOF that their phone calls ARE being recorded.

Is anyone here worried?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Conservative Tree House seems to have the answer to the form change,

Folks, this “Ukraine Whistleblower” event was a pre-planned event. As we begin to understand the general outline of how the Schiff Dossier was assembled, we are now starting to get into the specifics. First discovered by researcher Stephen McIntyre, there is now evidence surfacing showing the ICIG recently created an entirely new ‘whistleblower complaint form’ that specifically allowed for the filing of complaints “heard from others“.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If the House happened to get enough votes to start impeachment, that would trigger POTUS’ subpoena powers. Not sure Joe & Co. wants that.

I tried to find out via searching online what exactly this means, but didn’t find an answer. Could you explain this triggering mechanism? Thanks!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I believe all (most) calls are recorded, but I get your point. Time to wrap the Whitehouse in one big Faraday cage (Enemy of the State) or an oversize PEOC.

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies & treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”
~ Donald Trump

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Conservative Tree House seems to have the answer to the form change,

Folks, this “Ukraine Whistleblower” event was a pre-planned event. As we begin to understand the general outline of how the Schiff Dossier was assembled, we are now starting to get into the specifics. First discovered by researcher Stephen McIntyre, there is now evidence surfacing showing the ICIG recently created an entirely new ‘whistleblower complaint form’ that specifically allowed for the filing of complaints “heard from others“.

Why didn’t the concerned White House officials who gave the WB info submit the report themselves? If it shook them up so bad why did a second hand person have to do it?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You're not supposed to ask common sense questions like that.

Because if the answer is "they are crooked, too" then, why would they share "concern" with some random CIA agent?
And if the answer is "they were afraid of what would happen to them", then why were they talking and blabbing about it outside the office instead of keeping their mouth shut and/or using the protection provided by the IG processes?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Clickbait? No info anywhere else that I can find.... would be awesome though!

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join