It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

no, they don't care. they'll happily pull the plug and allow the economy to collapse so long as they maintain control over this planet. They can always create new systems to enslave us. Destroy and rebuild, destroy and rebuild. They've been doing it for eons.

I'm not afraid of a stock market crash, I welcome it. It is my strong belief that it is part of the plan

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

my law knowledge is limited lol

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yesterday I mentioned crowdstrike's impending crash.

Consider they IPO'd during the public freefall via the russia russia russia exposure.

Consider they admitted they have never made a profit.

Consider even the most cursory look would tell they have no business model except attaching themselves to made up governmental OBAMA era cyber "attacks".

Consider the money that flowed.

At the time of their IPO they were the very definition of vapor company given their entire russia DNC conclusion was wholly made up out of thin air.

Someone was/is gambling on their preplanned failure is what I smell.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Good video. Blunt and Direct. "I AM DRAINING THE SWAMP!" --- All caps.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

no, they don't care. they'll happily pull the plug and allow the economy to collapse so long as they maintain control over this planet. They can always create new systems to enslave us. Destroy and rebuild, destroy and rebuild. They've been doing it for eons.

I'm not afraid of a stock market crash, I welcome it. It is my strong belief that it is part of the plan

That makes one of us.

I'm not keen on living in Venezuela or post Soviet Russia after the collapse.

I see no point to bothering with the effort if the chaos that will bring is the reward for all of this - dystopian life is just not for me and I am proud to say it. Yes it is fake, yes it is bad, yes they are liars, yes yes yes, but it is what it is now and dumpster diving to make a point of how they are criminals is where I walk.

What do they say about living well? I figure if the system was designed to collapse, then the best thing to do to spoil things is NOT collapse it.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
excellent thread.

Spoiler alert: there’s some interesting speculation about our “dreams” in there.

Have we discussed dreams in this thread thoroughly?

“Deep dream” wasn’t that in a Q drop?

Would look it up but only short break at the moment.

Additional spoiler alert: breakaway civilization is discussed in astrO thread in greater depth than can be found through searching or in these threads.

Just wanted to recommend the reading for anyone who hasn’t.

Can we turn off/control our dreams?

can someone else?

Nice post PFS

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

That makes one of us.

I'm not keen on living in Venezuela or post Soviet Russia after the collapse.

I see no point to bothering with the effort if the chaos that will bring is the reward for all of this

What do they say about living well? I figure if the system was designed to collapse, then the best thing to do to spoil things is NOT collapse it.

Loving the thread today.
Quoting you real quick because

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The most intrinsic piece that shackles us to their slave system is our dependence on their money. Who says a collapse of their system has to be chaotic? If it's true that gold destroys the fed, that tells me there is a plan well in place to avert dystopia. I do believe we will be liberated from these murderous psychopaths and everything they've used against us. And I don't believe it's going to be a fearful event. Destruction of the old creates a void to be filled with the future of our creation

ETA correction -- i am going to be free of their system because it's what I choose. I can't speak for anyone else
edit on 27-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

FBI Records Vault just tweeted this

"Roy Cohn:"

What's the message?

Next level trolling or did someone do a FOIA?

Wow, a 748 pg PDF file starting from 1962 Bribery charges!

LOL.

The mob was willing to give up Roy Cohn if authorities would ease off Nevada gambling.

Roy was a former fixer for Trump, among others, and Trump’s personal lawyer early on. He was disbarred for unethical conduct in the 80s and probably should have gone to prison but died shortly after of Aids. Different times for sure back then.

Portrait of lawyer Roy Cohn at home, posing with stuffed toy frogs and holding a photo of him and Donald Trump. Cohn is counselor and advisor to New Jersey Generals owner and real estate businessman Donald Trump. New York, NY 2/2/1984.

_

Rachel L. Brand's husband is Jonathan F. Cohn, who is a law partner with SIDLEY AUSTIN, LLP. Not sure if any relation to Roy Cohn.

Classic Interview: Gore Vidal & Roy Cohn.
Gore Vidal is so wonderfully wicked. Watching him tease Cohn with a discussion about McCarthy's homosexuality when all three of them were gay was classic Vidal.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm somewhat surprised that Ted Cruz is on Trump's side:

Ted Cruz says Dems' impeachment inquiry turning into circus: 'This is three rings and all the clowns'

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said on Friday that the Democrats' impeachment push isn’t driven by facts, and added that the transcript of President Trump’s phone call with the president of Ukraine is not an "illegal quid pro quo."

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The house has subpoenaed State Department documents and people related to Ukraine.

mobile.twitter.com...

Adam Schiff says the house intelligence committee will forgo their two-week break, due to these urgent matters that need to be addressed ASAP.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The two and a half years of stock market and 401K retirement plan earnings will be wiped out in the blink of an eye.

But of course, Democrats don't care.

Huge buying opportunity. Load up when prices drop. They will sky rocket back to all time highs in short order. Senate won’t convict. Trump wins re-election.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The part that fascinates me is Cohn's connection as prosecutor against the traitors, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg that resulted in them being put to death.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If the House happened to get enough votes to start impeachment, that would trigger POTUS’ subpoena powers. Not sure Joe & Co. wants that.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

What is Lindsey Graham waiting for. He has a lot of Bluster, but I have yet to see him subpoena anybody or schedule any hearings.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

We still have over a year to go and I can only imagine the forthcoming campaign ads are going to blast through the Exosphere.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What is Lindsey Graham waiting for. He has a lot of Bluster, but I have yet to see him subpoena anybody or schedule any hearings.

Yes, the Republican led Senate have been vocal in their pushback but nothing happening in committees. When I ask myself ‘why’? The logical answer is the AG has told them “cool your jets. I got this.” He doesn’t want Senate investigations/hearings muddying waters the AG is navigating.

Timing is everything. When the AG drops the hammer, the impeachment story loses steam really fast.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Fantastic! Thank you for posting that. I needed a good laugh today.

I absolutely love the work of CarpeDonktum. He is extremely talented, imo.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Id forgotten all about ol Astr0. Was nice to re-read with a different set of eyes. What I mean by that is with adding Q to the equation of it all. If this were all to be true, Q would have plenty of platforms to know what was ahead. I wonder if the Q Collective is a collective of the dreamers?

I bet Im a favorite dreamer of theirs! When I go to sleep its like movie night until I get up. Not to mention I did accidentally catch a triangle over my house.

I posted this on here back when it happened, but to just show you because of this article, I was actually outside havign a smoke and taking pictures of the fog over the house through the lights. of course the camera didnt catch what I was seeing fog wise, but it did catch what I wasnt seeing over my head! I took 4 quick pics , paused a moment, took a 5th. IT was in the 5th pic

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Very true! Democrats seem to be taking a lot of actions, but in actuality they are just spinning their wheels.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join