It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So apparently HotWheels has been talking to the head of NT Technologies, and according to him, 8chan is dead and is never coming back.....not sure what to think about this one. Isnt NT Technologies supposed to be the DoD Contractor that bought 8chan to supposedly make it so that it cannot be taken down?

OK, so update. Turns out that CodeMonkey and Jim ARE bringing the boards that we know back, just not under the name 8chan. Actually the name QChan has been suggested. Seems that the NT Tech folks actually are Pro-Q and want to hold onto us more than anything. Interesting.....

edit on 27-9-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes care, I did think the Putin's football was like a present but "don't open it until your birthday!" kinda thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Jeff Flake now claims 63 Republican Senators would vote for impeachment. (tic)

That's rich. Flake is even less credible as a Republican mouthpiece than Romney.

Flake was one of the least-popular senators ever. When he retired last year, his approval rating was something like 18%.
edit on 27-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Good morning, everyone! What a fine day this promises to be!

Pokey, I've been reading that 8Chan is unlikely to come back under the same name. Too much negative publicity. Maybe that is what they mean by saying it's dead? Not that it won't be back, but that it will no longer be called 8Chan?

All day yesterday my thoughts kept returning to the Astr0 material here on ATS. Wasn't that AI artifact they supposedly found called "Alice?" Also, when he described it, it sounds like he was describing a Ben-Ben stone. There was something else too, but I can't remember what it was. Has anyone ever noticed that sometimes when we get insights about certain things they just disappear? It's like when you enter a meditative state and begin to get glimpses of perfect understanding, but then it just fades away once we snap back to reality. Weird. Anyways, I have a feeling that all of that stuff factors into this somehow.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I added some info to my previous post. Apparently the boards we know as 8Chan ARE coming back, but just under a different name, like you said. They are thinking about calling it "QChan". Gotta admit, I like the sound of that.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Broadcast moved to 10 PM TONIGHT.

twitter.com...

----------------------------------------------
edit on 27-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

If this isn’t about my username, I just made it so.

Let’s open it so we can all see what’s inside.

Come on doom, cryptic is no fun for the lurkers.

What are we talking about? Rels decode about putting people in the hospital Q post and the convo about it previously is what I was guessing, but your gif of a gift 🎁 has caused me to second guess my own posts.

Perhaps it’s a coincidence and you just sent him a PM.

Couldn’t resist responding.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, yes, you should check out the books by Carlos Casteneda. I've mentioned him before here, a great read. A lot of the stuff surrounds the idea that everything is energy. We have a set amount of energy that we use to perceive the world. The more things we attach to, or become attached to us, the less energy we have to focus and reach higher understandings. When we meditate, or in times of shock, we let go of our attachments and are able to use more of our reserves to peek into realities that are beyond our current vibration.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

SG, well, everything's relative right now. right?

It'll take me a bit to put the pieces together in a coherent form and I'm just getting off work and heading to bed. It will have to wait.

I posted the gift gif as I felt the response was a kind of gift and I wasn't 100% sure if I could do it justice. Like something you see doesn't translate the same for someone else.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Trump demands Schiff resign over account of Ukraine callI

President Trump on Friday demanded House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) "immediately" resign from Congress for reading what the congressman described as a parody of the president's phone call with Ukraine's leader that is at the center of a whistleblower complaint.

"HE WAS DESPERATE AND HE GOT CAUGHT. Adam Schiff therefore lied to Congress and attempted to defraud the American Public. He has been doing this for two years. I am calling for him to immediately resign from Congress based on this fraud!"

link

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

"LIDDLE" Trending @ #3 on Twit.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Now DJT is a mob boss

this is 100% projection. They are Mafia

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Now DJT is a mob boss

this is 100% projection. They are Mafia

GODFATHER 3?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: LurkNoMore

"LIDDLE" Trending @ #3 on Twit.

Good to hear! I’m hoping Tucker/Hannity Team are ready to air 0311s interview. Chaos, Meme Tank is Locked & Loaded ready to FIRE at targets!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: queenofswords

I would be thrilled if Fox would cut ties with Judge Nap.

Joe DiGenova eviscerated him the other day. Sheppard Smith is another idiot.

Napolitano used to be pro-Trump, but one day he suddenly become a Trump hater. Rumor has it he wanted to be a supreme court justice, but Trump refused.

Maybe... I dunno. Seems to me, that given his past boldness in asserting actual justice, that like Bannon, he was tasked to be controlled opposition. This is a Military Psy-op isn't it?
edit on 27-9-2019 by Enderdog because: I don't spell gud.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Jeff Flake now claims 63 Republican Senators would vote for impeachment. (tic)

Fortunately, it's Mitch McConnell's head count that matters.

BTW... Eugene Scalia (son of former SC Justice Antonin) confirmed by Senate to be the next Department of Labor chief.

Source: twitter.com...

NO Democrats voted "yea".
edit on 9/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: queenofswords

I would be thrilled if Fox would cut ties with Judge Nap.

Joe DiGenova eviscerated him the other day. Sheppard Smith is another idiot.

Napolitano used to be pro-Trump, but one day he suddenly become a Trump hater. Rumor has it he wanted to be a supreme court justice, but Trump refused.

If he did that he is the enemy anyway. The last thing this country needs is another entitled brat.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join