It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Great, thanks for posting it! I'm sure DJT learned plenty from Roy. May be why they confided in each other so much. DJT knew Roy was corrupted as hell but needed a swamp creature he could control to do battle against worse monsters and Roy knew that but also knew/realized that DJT could not be corrupted.

IDK, just a thought.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

If anything 'happens' in politics, it isn't random.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Brad Heath:
DOJ: When the White House said President Trump had ordered the government to "provide for the immediate declassification" of Carter Page FISA documents, that wasn't true. Its lawyers "subsequently confirmed with the White House that there was and is no order to declassify."

Tom Fitton: DOJ confirms that it ignored @RealDonaldTrump's order to declassify Spygate docs?

Brad Heath:
DOJ says it didn't receive a declassification order, that the White House confirmed there wasn't one, and that when the White House told the public that the president had ordered (additional) declassification, he hadn't actually done it.

what ??

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

@technofog

BN

edit on 27-9-2019 by crankyoldman because: can't keep up with resignations

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is all the Donald needs....

"POTUS 100% insulated."

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Brad Heath:
DOJ: When the White House said President Trump had ordered the government to "provide for the immediate declassification" of Carter Page FISA documents, that wasn't true. Its lawyers "subsequently confirmed with the White House that there was and is no order to declassify."

Tom Fitton: DOJ confirms that it ignored @RealDonaldTrump's order to declassify Spygate docs?

Brad Heath:
DOJ says it didn't receive a declassification order, that the White House confirmed there wasn't one, and that when the White House told the public that the president had ordered (additional) declassification, he hadn't actually done it.

what ??

That quote is a bit unclear, but as I understand the DECLAS, it was for inter-agency stuff as Barr needed. The Public disclosure is different, as to do so might endanger cases, fair trial etc. Not one in the same.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

ok, got it 👌

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Personally, I don't believe the TR-3B Astra is real. If it is then for one it's called something else because they moved onto later generations and secondly you would NOT know anything about such a USAP but, yet the apparent details are plastered all over the Internet. 🤔

Now, with that said the new (Lockheed Martin) movie Ad Astra that was just released also happens to be the same name as Jack Parsons company. 🤔

So Brad Pitt travels Ad astra (Latin phrase meaning "To the stars") in search of his lost father, whose experiment threatens the Solar System. Might explain why ET's monitor us.

Trump's favorite defense contractor - Lockheed Martin.

Ad Astra: Real-life Engineers Influencing Hollywood - Listen to the short video. Mars by 2033.🤔

So, guess I'm back to ~skeptical~. Not in the name but the advanced technology that may already exist or we're on the cusp of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Why didn’t the concerned White House officials who gave the WB info submit the report themselves? If it shook them up so bad why did a second hand person have to do it?

You're asking me??

Personally,I think it was planned by previous DNI and/or Gordon. Additon to form is in Aug. and supposedly new acting DNI got it right after he took over Aug 15. Schiff had it late Aug and NYT tweeted money being with held same day as Schiff.

Sounds like a plan to me. They are all so transparent.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Trump IS corrupt--to the core; but, in a good way, lol!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Trillium

Clickbait? No info anywhere else that I can find.... would be awesome though!

Could be no more twatter account to check got suspended this May
had over 10K follower was getting over 2 million impressions a month

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Q#836

3 Mar 2018 - 9:48:04 PM

Mission 8: Whistle Blower traps - jobs ???

bigger pic

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Fake News. DC reporter for Reuters.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Proof we are living in Bizzaro World.

Hillary Clinton:

"Trump has turned American diplomacy into a cheap extortion racket"

She really said that........

[url=https://saraacarter.com/hillary-clinton-trump-has-turned-american-diplomacy-into-a-cheap-extortion-racket/amp/?__twitter_impression=true]link[/ur l]

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Giuliani says McCain Institute head Kurt Volker wanted him involved in Ukraine

President Donald Trump's personal attorney is maintaining that State Department officials, including the executive director of the Arizona-based McCain Institute, sought his involvement in U.S.-Ukrainian affairs this summer

Rudy Giuliani took to Fox News and Twitter with screenshots of multiple text conversations that he said shows an effort by Kurt Volker and others to put him in touch with people surrounding Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, who was elected in May.

Volker has not commented publicly on his involvement in the Ukrainian matter that is roiling Washington. The Arizona Republic's efforts to reach him for comment have been unsuccessful. The Arizona Republic has confirmed that Volker resigned his position as envoy on Friday. 

link

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

why do Relatives always argue ??

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Actually kind of hard for me to put the 2 together. But Roy was 20 years older and knew and particpated in wicked ways of washington.

Seems he was the power behind McCarthy's hunt for communist but exact circumstances are in the video.

Farrell has read some old transcripts with new insights on Cohn and implies he knew/understood much more that was going on under the surface.

Also a good episode to follow WWII money. One of my favorites.

Course, they are both (DJ and Farrell) Trump supporters

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
In 70''s we used a non-pc term for what Democratic controlled congress and media are doing with Biden/Trump and Ukrainian issues.

We simply called it a "circle jerk" when one side allied another to push perceived but false information onto another third party to create drama where none existed.

An apt description of goings on now.

The boomerang is gonna be a huge hurt when comes back around.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh No… Is She Running Again?

Speculation is starting to grow that the repeatedly failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton may try to run for office once again as she has a full slate of media appearances scheduled next week.

LOL. No.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
I'm certainly not flustered, are you?

Some people are really triggered by the fact that Trump released a transcript of his phone call with a world leader.

They (feign?) worry that no foreign leader will ever want to speak with an American President again because NOW there's PROOF that their phone calls ARE being recorded.

Is anyone here worried?

No. Everyone talking to POTUS Trump since 2015 knows they are being recorded, transcribed or at a minimum, on a party line.

That’s a weak argument, I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join