It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

They argue because their pedigree collapsed their ancestor tree into a directed acyclic graph.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Nothing posted to Brad Health's twitter account is "pro-Trump" or "pro-America".
See: twitter.com...

Re: twitter.com... Heath supplies no source for his claims of declassification NOT being ordered.

There are numerous media articles from September 2018, describing how President Trump has ordered the declassification of several documents, including the Carter Page FISA application.

Sample from 9/17/2018 - www.politico.com...

White House Official Statement 9/17/2018: www.whitehouse.gov...

I can't find the actual declassification order from the White House to the DOJ. Maybe this was indeed all a show?

Two weeks later, President Trump back-peddled when asked by Sean Hannity why the Declassification had not yet occurred. The President said "allies" in other countries asked him to hold off on it.

The DOJ weighed-in after that, saying that some of the materials were part of the Mueller investigation. Declassifying them would open President Trump up to an "Obstructing Justice" charge.

Mueller finished his witch-hunt with nothing found. And here we are today, 7 months later, with only some witness transcripts having been declassified. And all of them were declassed by Republicans in Congress. Not by the DOJ, where the original 9/17/2018 declassification order was sent.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm beginning to think she is the Black Widow of 'spiders'.

Always weaving, never not!

"If at first you don't succeed, try and try again until you do!"

What does a spider do when her web is destroyed?

She rebuilds.

Ordo ab Chao

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
8chan coming back online soon... maybe Oct 1st!

Ron
‏ @CodeMonkeyZ

Everything should make sense soon. In final stages of setting up new systems now. I'm not going to promise a date yet, but things are looking optimistic.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am notorious for dropping in randomly, not reading all the pages I've missed, and posting tangentially related material that may or may not directly relate to recent postings in the thread, but ...

Have people looked at Cofer Black, the CIA, State Dept, Anti-terrorism, Blackwater, Biotechnology, Burisma BoD member and made any possible connections to the CIA whistleblower?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

As I pointed out in a thread started last night (ref: www.abovetopsecret.com... ), wealthy business owners, bankers, wall-street types, say they will vote for Trump, or not vote at all, if Biden is forced out of the race, and Warren or Sanders takes his place at the top of the heap.

Hillary Clinton sees this likelihood of Biden's departure as an opening for herself to enter the race. In fact, the DNC and most Democrats in America, would rather have Hillary (again), rather than Warren or Sanders. Particularly wealthy Democrats, and Dem-owned corporations.

Remember, Hillary had the same Ukraine dirt on Biden in 2015. She only planned on using it if Biden dared to run against her.

Maybe Hillary is behind the fake Whistleblower? (She still has tons of connections) HRC knows it would spur an investigation, and expose Biden's extortion in a legal, high-profile manner.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sidney Powell posted this link A dumpster fire on a garbage barge It contained a couple of interesting points.

speaking of the whistle blower

A leading candidate is veteran CIA officer Michael Barry, an assassination expert, as it happens, who was loaned out during Mike Pompeo’s brief stint as CIA chief. [/exnew

The whistleblower’s lawyer is Andrew Bakaj, a former CIA employee who got his start interning for Senator Chuck Schumer and then Hillary Clinton. The Washingtonian said Bakaj “actually wrote the CIA’s internal rules on whistleblowing.” Is that so? Did he write Form 401 then?

Clearly a part of the whistleblower gambit was an attempt to discredit Attorney General William Barr and set up a device that would force him to recuse himself from any further inquiry into shenanigans carried out in and around Ukraine since 2014, when the CIA and the Obama State Department overthrew the government of Viktor Yanukovych. Mr. Barr is a sturdy fellow. He may have seven ways from Sunday for countering their seditious monkeyshines. Wait for it.

Yep, he is the guy who wrote it out. Arrogance showing up once again as stupidity yet again. Thought no one would check it out.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That could be or at least one of them. Black widow webs are unlike any other spider web I've ever seen. Female black widows eat their own including small scorpions.

Trump killed the seriousness of impeachment

Impeachment proceedings used to be news of unquestionable gravity. The week showed it’s just more fodder for the ideological and culture wars.

Trump’s case, however, shows the essential reality — the significance of a piece of news depends mostly on how it can be used as either weapon or shield in the ceaseless ideological and cultural war — applies no matter the underlying subject matter.

Rush Limbaugh plays & discusses the "Q" favorite video.😎
Around the 46:00 mark.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Rush ALSO said, today,...that we shouldn't count Hillary out, when it comes to her jumping into the 2020 race."

...as soon as Biden is out of the way.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden is trapped in the Black Widow's web.

5 hours ago....

Could Trump's Impeachment Crisis Push Hillary Clinton to Run in 2020?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

More on the DOJ either NOT RECEIVING, or IGNORING President's order to declassify.

Article: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Is this article referring to the September 2018 declassification order, described in my post above?

Or, is it describing President Trump enabling Attorney General BARR to declassify documents as needed, a few months ago?

Either way...something isn't right. No declas yet. FISA IG Report now delayed until October.. Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Two weeks later, President Trump back-peddled when asked by Sean Hannity why the Declassification had not yet occurred. The President said "allies" in other countries asked him to hold off on it.

CWM, I'm going to say this again for clarity. From my POV the DECLAS is not a "treat" for Anons. It is not meant as a "see I told you so for Anons" nor is it meant as the excuse used to throw veggies at them while they walk down the street.

DELCAS is a weapon. The world is JENGA. Their power is JENGA with 25 pieces removed now. DJT and Q team have EVERYTHING, but right now it is not about Anon's getting a high but about DJT and Q team putting a finger on the JENGA piece labeled "Angela" or "C_A" or "zerObama" etc, and waiting...

This is being used WW, for "flip, cooperate, give up or DECLAS." For those who see the LIGHT, their days go on but in a new pattern. For those who fail to accept the terms, there are options. In the end, for those who refused entirely - DECLAS cum DECLASS.

Impeach then DECLAS comes. See why no vote? Now ask, why impeachment yammering if doing so will lead to their full and complete end?

Long con, flip as many as possible into the Light, FROM DARK TO LIGHT means what it implies. And that means they CANNOT appear to be any different then they were if instructed to do so.

We're not sure who's flipped, but neither is are the Controllers - that's the fun.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Rush ALSO said, today,...that we shouldn't count Hillary out, when it comes to her jumping into the 2020 race."

...as soon as Biden is out of the way.

Hilarious. That's kind like a remedial "learning" imposed on the NPC class, and more spit, spinning and falling down for the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

"Our campaign represents a true existential threat." ~ Trump; 'The Speech that Got Him Elected'; 10/16.

Since I do not accept the claim that god intervenes in man's affairs, I'll concede that Trump is the closest representation of Him on earth at the moment.

Does that make sense?

Never mind. Don't answer.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Great response and thank you I enjoyed reading it. I am curious what you think this was over my head one foggy foggy night a few years ago.

This is same pic, just tried to enhance it a bit.

Remember very foggy night, but that came through for some reason. Had to be pretty low or very bright

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Still think it's Buttigieg who comes out of nowhere.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
US envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker resigns after whistleblower names him

Kurt Volker met with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday and announced he would be resigning from his post as U.S. special envoy for Ukraine, according to Arizona State University's State Press. A former career diplomat and one-time CIA analyst, Volker, 54, rose to prominence during the George W. Bush administration — rising to U.S. ambassador to NATO, and joined the private sector after the election of President Barack Obama.

Volker also runs the McCain Institute, which was deeply involved in spreading Russian collusion hoax nonsense throughout government in late 2016 and 2017.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: IAMTAT

Still think it's Buttigieg who comes out of nowhere.

You really think he comes from behind?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Giuliani says McCain Institute head Kurt Volker wanted him involved in Ukraine

President Donald Trump's personal attorney is maintaining that State Department officials, including the executive director of the Arizona-based McCain Institute, sought his involvement in U.S.-Ukrainian affairs this summer

Rudy Giuliani took to Fox News and Twitter with screenshots of multiple text conversations that he said shows an effort by Kurt Volker and others to put him in touch with people surrounding Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, who was elected in May.

Volker has not commented publicly on his involvement in the Ukrainian matter that is roiling Washington. The Arizona Republic's efforts to reach him for comment have been unsuccessful. The Arizona Republic has confirmed that Volker resigned his position as envoy on Friday. 

link

I can’t remember if is has been posted yet, but Volker resigned today!
It is on every news website if you do a search, but here is one link:
Washington Times link

ETA...someone beat me to posting it. Sorry!
edit on 27/9/2019 by xtradimensions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
Here's an article that he's mentioned in which might be helpful

Halper student who invited Carter Page to Cambridge in 2016 introduced Mitt Romney to long-time Brennan associate in 2007

On Sunday morning, 28 July 2019, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) spoke with Maria Bartiromo on Fox News and emphasized a name to her: Steven Schrage, an American with a background in politics and government who organized the conference at Cambridge University in 2016 at which Carter Page met Stefan Halper.  

Sunday morning, Nunes made the point that we need to know more about Schrage and why he invited Carter Page to attend the conference.

But I’ll focus here on one aspect of Schrage’s record, which involves a long-time CIA associate of John Brennan’s.  During the Romney primary campaign in 2007, Schrage introduced a man named J. Cofer Black to Romney.  Schrage would have known Black, at a minimum, because they held positions at the State Department at the same time: Schrage as a deputy assistant secretary with the international law enforcement portfolio, and Black as an ambassadorial level senior expert on counterterrorism.

As a top official for CIA Director George Tenet, Brennan knew Cofer Black well prior to that transition.  In 2005, Brennan moved on to join the private company The Analysis Corporation (TAC), around the same time Cofer Black left government service to become a vice president at Blackwater, the Erik Prince firm.

Black advised the Romney 2012 campaign as well.  

link

edit on 27-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join