It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Jeff Flake now claims 63 Republican Senators would vote for impeachment. (tic)

Fortunately, it's Mitch McConnell's head count that matters.

I would think that actually impeaching opens a huge box of incriminating goodies. So voting to proceed would be closing the trap. The tricky part is actually getting the House to do it, rather than bluster, as Pelosi has been doing. I was wondering if the Minority in the house could just force a vote...making the Dems publicly commit or not, then having enough Reps put it over the top.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Good morning, everyone! What a fine day this promises to be!

Pokey, I've been reading that 8Chan is unlikely to come back under the same name. Too much negative publicity. Maybe that is what they mean by saying it's dead? Not that it won't be back, but that it will no longer be called 8Chan?

All day yesterday my thoughts kept returning to the Astr0 material here on ATS. Wasn't that AI artifact they supposedly found called "Alice?" Also, when he described it, it sounds like he was describing a Ben-Ben stone. There was something else too, but I can't remember what it was. Has anyone ever noticed that sometimes when we get insights about certain things they just disappear? It's like when you enter a meditative state and begin to get glimpses of perfect understanding, but then it just fades away once we snap back to reality. Weird. Anyways, I have a feeling that all of that stuff factors into this somehow.

Pioneer, can you direct me to the post discussing these topics? This post of yours has raised my antennae.

As far as insights that disappear, I take copious notes. Every time I get an insight I write it down and enter it into a special journal I keep for just that purpose. Try it out. It's fascinating what you can learn from brief flashes of true perception.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

speaking of Godfather III, did we ever get closure on Hillary's brother? Is he swimming with the fishes ?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
POTUS first tweet of day DECODES point to ACTION COMMANDS:

To show you how dishonest the LameStream Media is, I used the word Liddle’, not Liddle, in discribing Corrupt Congressman Liddle’ Adam Schiff. Low ratings @CNN purposely took the hyphen out and said I spelled the word little wrong. A small but never ending situation with CNN!

7:02 AM - 27 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time points to Q702:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: bae75f No.321555 📁
Feb 9 2018 22:49:23 (EST)
FC8DF5A5-6BB2-4A87-90BF-B4….png

_yes
CONF
Bravo-TK_964389&66

Q

a) Date/timestamp encodes Sep 28th, 29th,
b) This is an ACTION COMMAND,
c) The photo is a foggy runway strip. I think it was in Asia.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) base... TLSMILLCCLASLCNNIACNN = 219... Q219 is another ACTION COMMAND:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fX85VkAw No.150679159 📁
Nov 23 2017 21:54:44 (EST)
_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.

Q

Note whole date/time stamp encodes Sep 28th.
Note 27th (today) on 2 lines

b) Because the tweet text says hyphen instead of apostrophe, we will apply the M-dash rule and add 13:
219+13 = 232... Q232 is another ACTION COMMAND:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150876856 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:35:44 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:49:43 (EST)
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_

Q

I) bolded timestamp encodes Sep 27th,
ii) RED1_RED2_ ties back to Q256 decoded coupla times last few days:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34635 📁
Dec 4 2017 23:27:40 (EST)
Dates: 25, 27, 28.
Stringer, RED RED, ASIA.

Analyze the connection.
Learn to read the map.
Q

iii) Q232 is anagram of 322 = Skull&Bones

c) Because the tweet says "hyphen out", take 13 off = 219-13 = Q206:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: ss2EXAyq No.150560899 📁
Nov 22 2017 23:47:11 (EST)
Can’t wait for the green light.
Teams on standby.

Q

3) Tweet typos/errors:
a) Describing is misspelt as Discribing...i= missile, I.e?
b) CNN removed an apostrophe but POTUS says hyphen!!
Anagram of IHYPHEN = HEY PEN HI

c) Is "never ending" referencing Never Ending Story?
edit on 27-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
A "Q Proof" courtesy of President Trump today: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

The House is leaving town for 17 days today, to re-group (again). I hope they return to find "envelopes" on certain desks.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

twitter.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com... raine-is-now-under-president-trumps-radar/
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
POTUS 2nd tweet of the day DECODES:
Part 1

Obama loving (wrote Obama book) Peter Baker of the Failing New York Times, married to an even bigger Trump Hater than himself, should not even be allowed to write about me. Every story is a made up disaster with sources and leakers that don’t even exist. I had a simple and very..

7:20 AM - 27 Sep 2019

Part 2

.....nice call with with the new President of Ukraine, it could not have been better or more honorable, and the Fake News Media and Democrats, working as a team, have fraudulently made it look bad. It wasn’t bad, it was very legal and very good. A continuing Witch Hunt!

1) Tweet time DELTA from 1st tweet:
07:20:25 - 07:02:42 = 00:17:43 points to Q1743:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3574eb No.2325668 📁
Jul 28 2018 12:58:45 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 170f5e No.2325405 📁
Jul 28 2018 12:43:41 (EST)
>>2325304
Q, will this still be the month the world discovered the TRUTH and what we anons know is conspiracy no more?
>>2325405
Was the Truth revealed re: FISA/Dossier?
Important marker.
Think connections.
D5.

Q

a) Timestamp encodes tweet date of Sep 27th.

2) Tweet timestamp points to Q720:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d5f1d4 No.337245 📁
Feb 11 2018 12:04:42 (EST)
Do people believe all recent resignations, plane crashes, plane re_routes, EMS/EBS activations, blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence?
Why did Sessions [at the beginning] emphasize investigations/proceedings are kept confidential?
Think magic.
What you see …….
Do you really believe nothing is being done?
Re_read past crumbs.
Who has the power?
Why was this emphasized in the beginning?
You have more than you know.
Q

a) Mirror of Chan post number gives tweet date:
337245 = 54 27 33 = Sep 27th cabal

3) CAPS only simple gematria:
a) Part 1
i) base...OOPBFNYTTHEI = 155
Q155 is another ACTION COMMAND:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: snf602p9 No.149490950 📁
Nov 15 2017 00:38:48 (EST)
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.

Q

Mirror of Chan post number gives Sep 27th (09=Sep, 1+4+9+4+9=27th)

ii) RemoveDupes gives...PBFNYHEI = 85
Q85:

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148027165 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:06:58 (EST)
Who funds MS13?
Why did BO instruct HS & BP to release MS13 captures at the border?
What agency has direct ties to (2) major drug cartels?

Why is AG Sessions / POTUS prioritizing the removal of MS13?
Why is AG Sessions / POTUS prioritizing building the wall?
Immigration?
Drugs?
Who do you hire for a hit?
Who can be eliminated after the job is complete?
Seth Rich.
Who was found dead (2) shortly after his murder?
What affiliation did they have?
Classified.

Q

b) Part 2
PUFNMDIAWH = Q115

c) Parts 1+2 = 85+115 = 200... Q200.

4) Typos in tweet:
Part 1
a) Obama loving (wrote Obama book) Peter Baker = brackets should be after Baker!
b) "who is" missing before married?

Part 2
a) "with with" = word repeated,

c)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Question. (No one needs to answer it. I'm just putting this in this particular spot on this thread for a reason.)

~We have all the Q drops. They have been archived offline by multiple people. They are permanently stored away.

~We have the list of enemedia names and sources that KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY reported and printed lies in order to defraud the American People. (Not unintentional....done with malice and deception, those lies affected the 2018 election and most likely affected voters' perception resulting in a Dem House of Reps.)

~We have the names of the players within congress that KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY attempted a coup upon our duly elected president, thus, that traitorous act was perpetrated, as well, against We, The American People.

~These particular people brought false charges and spread lies with aforethought and malicious devious planning. They did not have The American People's best interest at heart. They neglected their congressional duties, halted important work for The People, and KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY deceived us.

~In light of the fact that the DS and the above deceptive liars have long tentacles to bribe, extort, and threaten those within government attempting to expose and drain this corrupt and putrid swamp, We The People (patriots) may have to take legal steps.

~Question: Can citizens, The American People, file a Qui Tam Lawsuit against the above people within the enemedia and current and former government officials? We have specific names, remember.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Lance Corvette should know

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm sorry, due to health reasons and bad Twit connections I won't be able to do the interview tonight

(Pssst. Down here. I'm just messing with everybody calling me a LARP. I'm going to kick ass tonight, never before heard evidence should start official investigation

TWITTER
John
@Johnheretohelp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit on 27-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Lance Corvette should know

Please explain. Can't find anything with a search.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I think filing a lawsuit is an excellent idea. Sends a much stronger message than signing a petition

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I think filing a lawsuit is an excellent idea. Sends a much stronger message than signing a petition

Troy, you're a good researcher. You might find it interesting to think about.

One of the strange synchronistic things we all talk about happened to me a few weeks/months ago. I was researching something and came across Qui Tam lawsuits. I had never heard of them before, so dug into it a little bit.

Not long afterward, I was watching an interview with Rudy Giuliani and he brought up something (can't remember exactly) and laughed briefly and said (paraphrasing), 'maybe I should file a Qui Tam'. It was a quick statement and the commentator didn't seem to catch it and continued to talk over him.

But, I caught it...immediately. And, it has remained in the margins of my mind ever since. There are lawyers that specialize in it and, for some reason, it has been a lot on my mind again.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
'They treated us like criminals': mother of Ed Buck victim says police enabled powerful predator

Ed Buck, a Los Angeles man accused of forcibly injecting black gay men with fatal doses of drugs, targeted his victims for years without facing consequences, authorities have said

For the mother of one victim, it was clear how he got away with his crimes: LA law enforcement ignored evidence, rejected the stories of the black gay men who tried to speak up, and turned away families fighting for justice.

If the Los Angeles sheriff’s department (LASD) and the LA county district attorney, Jackie Lacey, had taken Moore’s death seriously, and arrested and prosecuted him two years ago, Buck would not have been able to harm so many additional people, Nixon said.

link
e dit on 27-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You happen to know what the link is to the show?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Question. (No one needs to answer it. I'm just putting this in this particular spot on this thread for a reason.)

~In light of the fact that the DS and the above deceptive liars have long tentacles to bribe, extort, and threaten those within government attempting to expose and drain this corrupt and putrid swamp, We The People (patriots) may have to take legal steps.

~Question: Can citizens, The American People, file a Qui Tam Lawsuit against the above people within the enemedia and current and former government officials? We have specific names, remember.

You want to go into their system and get "money" to resolve the issue? It's their system, it would take a gazzillion dollars to attempt to demonstrate they had some contract that stated they would NOT do the above and failed.

To what end?

People do this btw. Often. On occasion a person will post the case filed and immediately someone says "ah is that sovereign citizen bs stuff?" Hire a lawyer? Lawyer's first loyalty is to the Queen - "British" Accreditation Society, courts are under that is the society I refuse to name anymore. Under that...

The metaphor I would use is to say. One has been fighting in the boxing ring and losing for decades. By accident the blood on their face clears up long enough to escape the ring. After living out of the ring for a few weeks, our glutton for punishment decides to go back in because NOW they have a plan. Never realizing once in the ring itself, it is a universal truth they cannot win, as the ring says on the ropes "all who enter cannot win, this ring is to experience losing, play at your own risk."

The response is "well what can we do if we cannot use THEIR courts against THEM?"

"Their." We do have tools that are not theirs.

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join