It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm thinking this is the [C] before [D].

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Sorted now thanks - there was one square open bracket missing on each line!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I haven't, but I do now have a search page open to learn more about it! Thanks
Any suggestions to help me cut through some of the chaff, or a preference you enjoyed?

eta: watching some videos on it

edit on 9/26/19 by onehuman because: added thought

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don’t always trust the synchronicity that can be found through technology. I believe it has been or could have been manipulated to mimic the true nature of reality which does organically produce synchronistic experiences found within our interactions with nature, our dreams and imaginations, subconscious, deja vu or intuitions, and of course each other.

I whole heartedly believe that is the way the universe works and that it’s the fingerprints of God he left on creation. The interconnectedness is undeniable.

I believe the more heavily we are under the spell of technology and the more we rely on it and include it in our interactions with each other and with nature; the more we open up the doors for there to be manipulation of it.

Discernment is crucial and I’m not in any way saying anyone’s decodes are faulty or that they were manipulated. Just that I believe tech synchronism could try and mimic nature’s synchronicity to deceive humanity, especially as many wake up to the fact that it is indeed how reality functions. People are looking for it, but when it shows up on the Facebook timeline, I don’t believe it’s “organic” or “a sign from God”- it’s potentially an algorithm mimicking how reality does work.

That’s my “trap” theory. How I am weary of too much confirmation from tech being a trap to have us believe we’ve discovered truth but yet it’s just another manipulated lie....

Too much synchronicity through tech gives me pause to put it all down and go interact in the world without it and see what kind of vibes and synchronized experiences I actually have.

That’s my method of discernment for what it’s worth.

I also gauge the success of the “awakening” by human behavior in the real world more so than the amount or quality of comments about it via technology whether it’s this thread, Facebook posts, or CNN.

What’s happening in my community is my ultimate gauge of truth. The more we are fending for ourselves and questioning things enough to make changes... the more evidence I have of a reality shift.

I think when/if we move to a world that has been completely immersed in tech.... interfacing our consciousness with computers, if they have their way, we will no longer be able to distinguish our own thoughts from those projected to us and thereby will no longer be able to recognize the fingerprints of God and the truth of the nature of reality/creation.

andddd that’s my unique perspective. I am a cautious person by nature, though. All the things about tech I am reserved about- excites many.

You have some very interesting questions lately. Thanks.

a reply to: onehuman

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

I haven't, but I do now have a search page open to learn more about it! Thanks
Any suggestions to help me cut through some of the chaff, or a preference you enjoyed?

A brief synopsis

www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Ok, open minds and all that... Let's put this scenario out there:

1) Q-team can time travel and have for many years,
2) We were all selected for our roles in execution of the plan, from an early age,
3) Thousands of people were selected... Serial Brain2, Mueller, POTUS, Polly, TAT, dashen, etc. etc.
3) Our lives have been directed from an early age thru Q-time travel steers,
4) Thru these steers we have made life choices as prompted by Q - e.g.:
In my case IT instead of Accountancy, a big electric shock at 8 months old and luckily avoiding death at least 6 times.
5) As a result of the Q-time travel steers, we are all perfectly tuned/experienced to play our parts?

Now this is the bit that screws my mind up...

6) If Q team can time travel then they can stop harm happening as well as steer good guys,
7) This means they have either ignored Epstein's life experiences and crimes, or
8) Actively made bad guys commit their crimes to create the situation we are now helping to correct?

edit on 26-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I said all this stuff many threads back and in all succeeding threads and got repeatedly ignored or slapped.

I'm glad it's only taken months for people to come to the same conclusion.

🙄

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
FYI: Mitt Romney's 2012 Campaign National Security Advisor sat on the Ukraine Gas Company board, next to Hunter Biden.

twitter.com...

"Those who yell the loudest.."

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: Mitt Romney's 2012 Campaign National Security Advisor sat on the Ukraine Gas Company board, next to Hunter Biden.

twitter.com...

JUICY!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
a reply to: Observationalist

Matthew
Luke
Q source

= 3

leolady

Trump
Kek
Q

= 3

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Was he the moron who yesterday was saying 30 GOP senators would vote to remove Trump? (Yeah, sure they will.)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

there are individuals and segments across the globe that are being activated aka 'waking up' that have no knowledge of Q. Some were awake long before Q arrived on the scene. Q is part of the whole and the whole encompasses something much grander than merely the takedown of the Deep state. imho

edit on 26-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Are you referring to that video I posted a few days ago.?

Sentient World Brain Simulation of Human Consciousness, Aerosolized Nanotechnology & Trillon Dollar UNACKNOWLEDGED Special Access Program's.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
And NOW let's tie Hunter Biden/Burisma to The Atlantic Council:

Burisma and Atlantic Council Sign Cooperative Agreement

The Atlantic Council of the United States and Burisma Group, largest independent gas producer in Ukraine, have signed a cooperative agreement. Atlantic Council will develop transatlantic programs with Burisma’s support, focusing on European and international energy security, as reported in the company’s release.

www.usubc.org...

Folks...
The Atlantic Council, George Soros, CrowdStrike (Shawn Henry), Robert Mueller, Joe & Hunter Biden & Alexandra/Andrea & Irene Chalupa are all connected.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes! We have discussed this before thru various parts of these threads, but some many people come and go its good to refresh sometimes.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
John Durham investigating Ukraine in Trump-Russia origins probe

U.S. Attorney John Durham is investigating Ukraine’s role in potential 2016 election interference, the Justice Department confirmed Wednesday, the same day transcripts showed that President Trump’s famous call to the Ukrainian president centered around that country’s possible aid in a probe of a missing Democratic email server.

link
edit on 26-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Ok, open minds and all that... Let's put this scenario out there:

1) Q-team can time travel and have for many years,
2) We were all selected for our roles in execution of the plan, from an early age,
3) Thousands of people were selected... Serial Brain2, Mueller, POTUS, Polly, TAT, dashen, etc. etc.
3) Our lives have been directed from an early age thru Q-time travel steers,
4) Thru these steers we have made life choices as prompted by Q - e.g.:
In my case IT instead of Accountancy, a big electric shock at 8 months old and luckily avoiding death at least 6 times.
5) As a result of the Q-time travel steers, we are all perfectly tuned/experienced to play our parts?

Now this is the bit that screws my mind up...

6) If Q team can time travel then they can stop harm happening as well as steer good guys,
7) This means they have either ignored Epstein's life experiences and crimes, or
8) Actively made bad guys commit their crimes to create the situation we are now helping to correct?

Just an observation, I mean not to point, but since we are on the subject synchronicity.

Your points correspond very well to core ideas in biblical Christianity

1 = Infinite God / Team = Trinity
2 and 3 = Predestination / God’s Chosen People
3(duplicate) = Divine Providence
4 = Hand of God / God Ordained
5 = Gifts of the Holy Spirit / Body of Christ

6 = If God is all knowing then why doesn’t he....
7 and 8= Gods Sovereign will

Again just an observation.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

[Ego]

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep + Think bigger!

CF > Victor Pinchuk > Soros > Atlantic Council > Crowdstrike/Alperovitch > Burisma Group > Hunter > Atlantic Council + Biden + China & more = all connected.

The dots connected in this post are:

CIA, FBI, CrowdStrike, Michael "Papa Bear" Alpernovitch, Keith Mularski, Robert "Moscow Mule" Mueller, Canadian Embassy, Tennessee Valley Authority, Oak Ridge Nuclear Laboratory, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Georgia Tech, Dark Market, Max Ray "The Iceman" Butler, Shawn Henry, President Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Steven Chabinsky, James Clapper, CipherTrust, TrustedSource, SecureComputing, McAfee, Intel, Operation Aurora, Google, John Carlin, Loretta Lynch, George Soros, "The Dukes".

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
John Durham investigating Ukraine in Trump-Russia origins probe

U.S. Attorney John Durham is investigating Ukraine’s role in potential 2016 election interference, the Justice Department confirmed Wednesday, the same day transcripts showed that President Trump’s famous call to the Ukrainian president centered around that country’s possible aid in a probe of a missing Democratic email server.

link

We now know that this will lead straight to the Biden family's front door. No wonder the Dems think it's now or never for impeachment.

Like someone else said several pages back, for them all roads lead to Hell from here.

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join