It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You never know, man....a lot of actual, real intel has been dropped on /pol/ in the past few years. Now, that doesnt mean this is true and I just passed it here on the off chance it is indeed legit and we find out later.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Royal Dutch Shell Board of Directors

reddit
edit on 26-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Sep 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: crossposting removed

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
We are guided where we need to be, I do whole heartedly agree. Intriguing story, I have found no greater joy in existence than finding purpose. I would always encourage one to find and follow theirs.

Not enough people in my ‘reality’ have asked the existential questions. It’s because of the conflicting existential crisis that undoubtedly engulfs so many when trying to reconcile the truth we discover with the reality presented to us. I’m one of the lucky ones who found a way to compartmentalize the truth enough to function in the system to the best of my ability, but my heart always will sympathize with those who experience the difficulty, because not enough people are honest about the raw emotions and nihilistic experience that can come with some of life’s hardest questions.

I like that this “movement” encompasses somewhat of an organized support system, where people can talk it out and work their way through understanding with others on the same page.

If the ultimate point of Q is to use current events/civil unrest/social upheaval/divides and the revealing of political and globally interconnected corruption and vast harm to all not in the “club” to reveal to us interconnectedness we are otherwise blind to, even if through finding the interconnectedness of “evil”- like everyone always says in here- mirror it- and it reveals the beauty of creation that has been hidden for so long and by all means necessary.

They weave their web on the same design that was intended for goodness....remove the spider and isn’t a web quite a work of beautiful art? The universe and all of the elements of creation are held together in perfect harmony by the same sort of “web” that’s interwoven perfectly to sustain life.

Some of these concepts I jump in and comment on are what I feel my “purpose” is to participate in this thread. I didn’t experience my own trials and tribulations of reconciling the truth to reality to selfishly keep it to myself. And at the time of my initial awakening and revelation that “the world is not what it seems”- I spent numerous hours on ATS in taking information- some of it helpful, some not- but I try to keep in mind when I make comments this simple perspective and I wish I could recall where I learned it... but that is to imagine I am speaking to a past version of myself..... a version who would greatly benefit from the information and insight I have to share. To “be who I needed but couldn’t find”- I instead created that person within me.

Who knows. Maybe in another world a younger me is running across it. 😉 the possibilities are truly endless.... and one of the questions I ask myself continually is “what might “heaven” be like”? While we’re on the subject of being guided by higher powers and all that... predestination and purpose talk....

It will be satisfying if it’s something like this:

An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck. One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.

At the end of the long walks from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full. For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman bringing home only one and a half pots of water. Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments.

But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it could only do half of what it had been made to do. After two years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it spoke to the woman one day by the stream. ‘I am ashamed of myself, because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house.’ The old woman smiled, ‘Did you notice that there are flowers on your side of the path, but not on the other pot’s side?’

‘That’s because I have always known about your flaw, so I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you water them.’ For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table. Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house.’

I must say that heaven will be highly disappointing if we don’t have revealed to us our flowers, so I have chosen to believe that’s exactly what is going to happen. We sow seeds in this life that will bloom in the realm we will enjoy for all eternity. Some of them we consciously sow, some are brought about through our weaknesses.... “it is in my weakness that the strength of God is revealed”- paraphrasing Paul- New Testament.

There is a book, “the five people you meet in heaven” it is an incredible work of interweaving the seemingly mundane and insignificant events of our life to reveal quite the remarkable story of interconnectedness and fate.

Regardless of what the intentions are for technology and the internet- when we use it the way we do in this particular thread, the intention doesn’t matter because the consequence usually reveals valuable wisdom. We are sowing seeds that can bloom into beautiful flowers. It might not even be us who sees them bloom, but that kind of makes it more beautiful in a way, right? From my POV, at least.

Cranky, I have to ask.... does the phrase “a window of opportunity” mean anything to you? If not, I have a thread for you. 😊👇🏼 Just because a lot of what your POV is reminds me of what was presented in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CThump- for what it’s worth, I actually don’t reply to or comment on everything in this thread that I would like to.... but I do recall your comments about AI and quantum computers/CERN etc and I just wanted to let you know I don’t think your comment was directed at me particularly- but I take into consideration and contemplate most insights and info shared here and I actively choose not to comment on everything I would like to.... like if this was a more personal or smaller circle of conversation.... but I have just tried to follow the “flow” of conversation as best I can without inputting too much of myself in here.... I get the impression there’s many eyes on it so want to be conscious of the value of the time they put into following ..but anyway- I enjoy your contributions and just wanted to express that during this opportunity- To everyone else who contributes also.

I found myself in another thread the other day kind of reiterating some of the same concepts I do in here and I was NOT well received, 😆 so for what it’s worth, I think those in this thread are very respectful and welcoming at least from my experience....

There’s about a million things I have to say at the moment about “q source” and the gnostic gospels tie ins that were brought up pages ago, but I never organized my thoughts and well, my chance has passed until it is brought up again or I put together a coherent post of my own.

And I feel like this entire post was a waste of space, rambling on about the complexity of life itself, people saying “relates to q, how?” you just never can tell really, but I try to keep my intentions positive as best as I can.

For all intents and purposes, I have proven to myself at least, that I am not a ‘program’- real,raw, authentically human... fearfully and wonderfully made

a reply to: onehuman

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I know, I know. I just have to draw the line now and then to save my own sanity.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Guys I just read the Whistleblower report and I wont divulge who I am but I am an intern for a very prominent U.S. congressman. He/she left the report on their desk and I took a few peeks.
>This thing is huge. The whistleblower is a CIA spook who was working with the Secret Service detail on the day that Trump had the phone call with Zelensky.
>I found out that the NSA and CIA were working together in a black op to ensure that POTUS wasn't leaking secrets to foreign adversaries. One of the agents in the CIA decided that he needed to share the info that Trump was basically asking Zelensky to investigate Biden on U.S. corruption charges.
>This is huge Anons.

Right click this and open in a new tab to read, not sure why it posted so small here.

FUNNY both NYT & this Anon are breaking the same story.
Put up a new thread about...HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1246922/pg1#pid24646643
---------------------------------------------
edit on 26-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
@calebhull

I just dug up this clip from 1992... Severn Cullis-Suzuki's speech to the UN in 1992 on climate change sounds an awful lot like Greta Thunberg's in 2019. I cut the two together to show just how similar the language is:

Interesting clip. 27 years.

Granted I had to swim to my desk to watch it due to sea levels rising over that 27 years but still...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Guys I just read the Whistleblower report and I wont divulge who I am but I am an intern for a very prominent U.S. congressman. He/she left the report on their desk and I took a few peeks.
>This thing is huge. The whistleblower is a CIA spook who was working with the Secret Service detail on the day that Trump had the phone call with Zelensky.
>I found out that the NSA and CIA were working together in a black op to ensure that POTUS wasn't leaking secrets to foreign adversaries. One of the agents in the CIA decided that he needed to share the info that Trump was basically asking Zelensky to investigate Biden on U.S. corruption charges.
>This is huge Anons.

Right click this and open in a new tab to read, not sure why it posted so small here.

FUNNY both NYT & this Anon are breaking the same story.
Put up a new thread about...HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1246922/pg1#pid24646643
---------------------------------------------

If it is NY Pravda then we know it is disinfo, so are they throwing JB under the bus to avoid the boomerang hitting the real target?

And why after all this time, 2.5 years, was it Ukraine that was it? Why not russia a year ago using the same M.O.?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lol another "anon" made a quick video about it for their followers also. Doesnt seem the followers are really "getting it" though, at least not yet.
4chan whistleblower

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Food for thought. Adam Schiff coordinated with the Whistleblower and MSM to pull a stunt like was done with Christine blasey Ford against judge Brett Kavanaugh.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think this is exactly what happened. How else do you explain Schiff having the complaint since August, and then tweeting out about the White House not turning it over to Congress, after he already had it? Schiff got the complaint, leaked it to the media, and then used to media reporting to justify the investigation. You're right, same game plan used against Trump to begin with, and same game plan used against Kavanaugh. Has to make you wonder how many times they have done something like this in the past and we were all just too unaware to notice?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

To stop this food fight or playground brawl, the doj needs to issue a few indictments right about now.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I think this is exactly what happened. How else do you explain Schiff having the complaint since August, and then tweeting out about the White House not turning it over to Congress, after he already had it? Schiff got the complaint, leaked it to the media, and then used to media reporting to justify the investigation. You're right, same game plan used against Trump to begin with, and same game plan used against Kavanaugh. Has to make you wonder how many times they have done something like this in the past and we were all just too unaware to notice?

They have already been caught doing this with the fake dossier and Yahoo news, so it's probably SOP.

I have a gut feeling the enemedia (not all, but some) are going to find themselves in deep trouble. They have hidden behind the First Amendment so far, but their abuse and KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY lying to the American People in the manner they have done it, is going to bring them down. The world is watching.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That is a deep hole very rich interesting history.

William of Orange, is part of the House of Orange, leader of The Black Nobility which belong to the "Committee of 300" that controls the UN.

www.illuminati-news.com...

See ATS thread gone Orange wild.

Royal Dutch Shell supplied the Nazi war machine with fuel along with Rockefeller's Standard Oil.

The Dutch also have really good intel apparatus from articles I read.

Dutch secret services combine both domestic security and foreign intelligence tasks, meaning under their laws they don’t have to separate foreign and domestic communications, unlike the NSA and the German BND.

In reality, what makes Dutch intelligence interesting for NSA isn't spying on their neighbours, but their spying overseas. The data they collect during military missions in Afghanistan and Mali, during Navy missions around the Horn of Africa, by the quiet Dutch submarines, and HF radio traffic from the Middle East possibly intercepted at the Eibergen listening post.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

To stop this food fight or playground brawl, the doj needs to issue a few indictments right about now.

Yep. Time the AG starts ruining days.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't forget the ratline through the Vatican.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Oh, right.

So much, can't keep up with it all.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This may have been posted. I'm not caught up with the longer posts here. I thought this was awesome.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

All roads lead to Rome...and the Chimera Group alluded to by a commentator at your Reddit link.

Chimera Group:

This group includes the leaders of the dark forces from the Andromeda galaxy.
~ Root of All Evil

Orange Order = copy cat Masonic-styled organization, one of many unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Good observations but that's what I expect from you!

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join