It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That doesn't sound like an "urgent" National Security threat. If that's how the Intel's I.G. characterized the complaint, he needs to be replaced.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I suppose I am one of the lucky ones to whom that sort of thing never happened.

I knew something was wrong with the Catholic Church and its doctrines by the time I was eight, right around the same time I stopped believing in fairy tales -- or maybe I was younger, I don't remember.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Posts still disappearing.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There is most assuredly something bigger than we realize working here. I feel safe to assume that many here have experienced "impossible" personal events. Things have happened in the world and pointed to in Q drops that could not have possibly been arranged. We all keep hinting at a bigger idea of what is happening, but we have yet to confront it. Is this the question that is to be asked?

Q first repeatedly stated that all this would be done if they just ask the question. Then Q stated that the MSN was not a reputable source. Then Q stated that we were the news now. Were we being told that it was up to us to ask the big question?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

Yes, I just posted a long thread that disappeared. This has happened many times.

You have to "Select All" and "Copy" before hitting "Reply", if you took more than 10 minutes to compose your post. Good chance it discarded by the system while you were composing. When that happens just start a new one and paste all your saved info there. Happens to me frequently, because I often take 20-30 minutes to compose an O.P..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Q - who is Q?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Disappointing watching Schiff own Nunes in the questioning.

I miss Trey Gowdy.

I pitty the DNI because he got rail roaded no matter how many times he noted the issue of executive privelege and precedent..

I miss the competence of Gowdy...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Umm Keystone = Son = Barron? = Be surprised who is talking to us? = Mathematically impossible? And that Book that I cant remember the name of now. The old one with Trump and the kid looks like Barron.

Spitballing here of course, but???????

One other thought though, usually it is the Mother that really holds the family together. Even if the father leaves or gets killed its still mom with the family. Heck we even have Mother Earth holding us ALL together. So Melania? She has a compelling history herself.

link   

I had a similar issue with a post where I was quoting from one of your posts.

I went to quote your blank post and it’s all there.

Edit: I just tried to paste what was in your blank post in to this post But when I went to preview my whole post was blank

Maybe too many links?
edit on 26-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

Edit: Yup too many links. I was able to see the post in my preview when I only posted 6 of your links.

I’d try it again but post your links in chunks until you see the post disappear in the preview.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

link   
Re: Shawn Henry @ Atlantic Council

On May 16, the Atlantic Council’s Cyber Statecraft Initiative hosted the event “Lessons from Our Cyber Past: The First Cyber Cops,” a discussion with Steven R. Chabinsky, Shawn Henry, and Christopher M. Painter.

NOTE: Steven Chabinsky is another player "John" suggests is integral in CS's involvement.

Steve Chabinsky is currently deputy assistant director for the FBI’s Cyber Division. In 2009, he returned from a rotational joint duty assignment with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) where he serves as the Assistant Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Cyber, the Chair of the National Cyber Study Group, and the Director of the Joint Interagency Cyber Task Force. Mr. Chabinsky previously served as Chief of the Cyber Intelligence Section, FBI, where he led analysis and reporting on terrorism, foreign intelligence, and criminal matters having a cyber threat nexus. A veteran of the FBI for 17 years, in 1998, he became Principal Legal Advisor to the National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC) and later served as senior counsel to the Cyber Division. Mr. Chabinsky also played a prominent role in the development of InfraGard.

Shawn Henry is the President of Crowdstrike Services. He is the former executive assistant director of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Service Branch, of the FBI. He is a 24-year FBI veteran who led some of the Bureau’s biggest cybercrime cases. He was an original member of the National Cyber Study Group, which developed the CNCI. In September 2008, Mr. Henry became assistant director of the Cyber Division, where he played a central role in restructuring the FBI’s cyber strategy and investigative programs. Prior to that, Mr. Henry was deputy assistant director of the FBI’s Cyber Division, with program management responsibility for all FBI computer investigations worldwide.

www.atlanticcouncil.org...
edit on 26-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Well, my theories are as follows:

1. The have access to some sort of "Looking Glass" technology that allows them to peek into the possible future and make plans.
2. Very advanced A.I. to run simulations on all possible outcomes of certain actions (Sentient World Simulation)
3. Access to a quantum computer running some sort of advanced algo's to help them plan and analyze. Also, possibly A.I. on a quantum computer
4. Just good old fashioned Intel work, that most of us are unaware of, so it seems like magic to us.
5. Anything else I could possibly be missing?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Team of genetically modified precognitives.

Time travel

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeahhhhhhh, Minority Report. Now we're talking.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I was looking into Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg on the possible cloning issue and it turns out her great-grandfather is quite interesting:

Svante Arrhenius AKA Svante August Arrhenius

He was the first scientist to describe the greenhouse effect, and is believed to have coined the term, predicting that rising levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) would cause the earth's temperature to rise. His equation showing the effect of temperature on reaction rates is still called the Arrhenius Law. He was also a proponent of "racial biology", part of the then-accepted science of eugenics.

Father: Svante Gustav Arrhenius (surveyor, d. 1885)
Mother: Carolina Thunberg Arrhenius Wife: Sofia Rudbeck (m. 1894, div. 1896, one son)
Son: Olav Vilhelm (botanist) Wife: Maria Johansson (m. 1905, two daughters, one son)
High School: Cathedral School, Uppsala (1874) University: BS Chemistry, University of Uppsala

(1878) University: PhD Physics, University of Uppsala
(1884) Scholar: Physics, University of Riga
(1886-87) Scholar: Physics, University of Leipzig
(1887-88) Scholar: Physics, University of Würzburg
(1888-89) Scholar: Physics, University of Graz
(1889-90) Scholar: Physics, University of Amsterdam
(1890-91) Teacher: Physics, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
(1891-95) Professor: Physics, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
(1895-1905) Davy Medal 1902 Nobel Prize for Chemistry

1903 Faraday Medal
1914 Royal Society
1911:Foreign Member British Chemical Society Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
1886 Nobel Foundation Director (1905-27)
Asteroid Namesake 5697 Arrhenius Lunar Crater Arrhenius (55.6° N 91.3° E, 40 km. diameter)
NNDB

He was also quite familiar with Jacques Loeb, who wrote a preface in some books dedicated to Svante Arrhenius

Jacques Loeb (1859-1924)

Jacques Loeb experimented on embryos in Europe and the United States at the end of the nineteenth and beginning of the twentieth centuries. Among the first to study embryos through experimentation, Loeb helped found the new field of experimental embryology. Notably, Loeb showed scientists how to induce artificial parthenogenesis, thus refuting the idea that spermatozoa alone were necessary to develop eggs into embryos and confirming the idea that the chemical constitution of embryos’ environment affected their development. Furthermore, Loeb’s work showed that scientists could manipulate materials in a laboratory to create, as he called the process, the beginning stages of life.

While Gustav is mostly known for books like "The Destinies of the Stars"and "The Transmission of Life Through the Universe" commonly known as panspermia. This is the book that is dedicated to him by Loeb at the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, where he headed a department created for him after moving there from Germany.

Artificial parthenogenesis and fertilization by Loeb, Jacques, 1859-1924 Publication date [1913]

edit on 26-9-2019 by Moravec because: Typo's and stuff

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That would make sense in the perfect world of 000s and 1111, but there is a human factor and that always screws something up.
Even the most advance computer no matter what kind could predict a human action down to a certain day unless that human was some sort of program itself.

Not the best example but it will make the point I hope. The other day I asked about the Q drop where 90% of the population ends up in the hospital. Later that day dont you know Rel decoded a POTUS tweet that mentions that very drop. Coincidence? Probably, but if not, how did this super computer know I would ask that. As far as I know for myself it was a bit out of the blue to ask that day at that time ahead of the POTUS Tweet.

If I was a program myself then I suppose the super computer could program me to ask it. How would I know? I would be under the impression it was just my own mind with my own curiosity.

Now if we play with "TIME" it would make sense if someone was jumping around or just on the other future end feeding information back into time.

Future proves Past. That is a lot of human error to get right on the button, yet that is exactly what is happening.

And wonder of wonders, after ALL this time, the "QUESTION" still remains unasked. The simplest of all, still just out there blowing in the breeze ignored.

I cant help but think Cern or something similar we arent aware of is actually in play here. Or someone somewhere has walked through one of the stargates. Or, yep we are our own versions of perfected super robots we created long ago and seem to be doing once again. Bionic Man on repeat only now they have a new name, Hum Man. Easily programmable from afar.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Have you ever heard of the Sentient World Simulation?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Isnt it funny how this impeachment business gets really ramped up right after Horowitz finishes and hands in his IG report on FISA abuse?

Also, this is a very salient thread in relation to whats happening today. It would not surprise me if it comes out that the whistleblower went to Schiff first thing and had help crafting the report.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
John Solomon says he has Documents that prove Joe Biden extorted the Ukraine to drop its investigation.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
POTUS has been tweeting a storm this morning... 42 tweets in 100 minutes 44 seconds (144?)!

Rather than decode everyone 4 ways to sunset, here are all the tweets, times and the Q posts they point to based on time DELTAs from previous. I think we are being asked to read these Q posts IN THIS ORDER, so recommend reading them starting from the bottom/first, upwards:

tweet 07:41:20 AM Q607
tweet 07:35:13 AM Q38
tweet 07:34:35 AM Q29
tweet 07:34:06 AM Q120
tweet 07:32:46 AM Q30
tweet 07:32:16 AM Q502
tweet 07:27:14 AM Q47
tweet 07:26:27 AM Q42
tweet 07:25:45 AM Q28
tweet 07:25:17 AM Q351
tweet 07:21:26 AM Q49
tweet 07:20:37 AM Q41
tweet 07:19:56 AM Q12
tweet 07:19:44 AM Q45
tweet 07:18:59 AM Q1352
tweet 07:05:07 AM Q29
tweet 07:04:38 AM Q48
tweet 07:03:50 AM Q110
tweet 07:02:40 AM Q156
tweet 07:00:44 AM Q20
tweet 07:00:24 AM Q26
tweet 06:59:58 AM Q27
tweet 06:59:31 AM Q3502
tweet 06:24:29 AM Q429
tweet 06:20:00 AM Q29
tweet 06:19:31 AM Q100
tweet 06:18:31 AM Q33
tweet 06:17:58 AM Q56
tweet 06:17:02 AM Q113
tweet 06:15:49 AM Q27
tweet 06:15:22 AM Q10
tweet 06:15:12 AM Q31
tweet 06:14:41 AM Q459
tweet 06:09:42 AM Q16
tweet 06:09:26 AM Q42
tweet 06:08:44 AM Q154
tweet 06:06:50 AM Q320
tweet 06:03:30 AM Q18
tweet 06:03:12 AM Q133
tweet 06:01:39 AM Q54
tweet 06:00:45 AM Q9
tweet 06:00:36 AM
edit on 26-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join