It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The Dems/Media can’t help themselves.

They utilize a fake dossier for the Russia Hoax.

Now they are using the whistleblower complaint about POTUS Trump phone call that the whistleblower did not even hear.

The Dems and their fake “documents”.

Nobody is paying attention anymore. These nut jobs have cried wolf so much when there’s no wolf within a thousand miles, even the rabbits aren’t listening.

Nov 2020 can’t get here fast enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Does anyone know what the number 7 represents. To me I thought it was unlucky cause when I was at an age of deciding what your lucky number was (11) I said mine is 7 then I was playing golf and walked into my friends golf swing while checking my great shot.
Ended up with 13 stitches from my friends 7 iron, so I decided 8 was my number, also my three family members who have died all died on the 7 th of a month.

Recently I've discovered though that 7 represents, death/rebirth.

Of which we do many times in one life I believe.

For me anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I don't know about you, guys but when I listened to DJT's speech, yesterday, I heard "The Storm is Upon Us" loud and clear

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
watch Lizbeth Warren get flustered trying to figure out how to answer this question. She's scared of boomerangs 😆

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Danske Bank Executive At Center Of Massive Money-Laundering Scandal Found Dead

A former Danske Bank executive at the center of a €200 billion ($220 billion) money-laundering scandal in Estonia was found dead in his backyard in an apparent suicide, according to Eesti Rahvusringhääling (ERR).

link

suicide

Danske Bank A/S : laundered money for Ukrainian arms traffickers in North Korea and Iran

Danske Bank, currently at the centre of a $240bn Russian money laundering scandal, laundered money for the Ukrainian arms mafia’s sanctions-busting activities in North Korea and Iran as early as 2009, bne IntelliNews can reveal
reveal

Even after the 2009 ‘SP Trading’ fiasco, Danske Bank continued its relationship to Ukrainian arms traders. It processed hundreds of millions of euros of government funds diverted from the tiny oil-rich West African country of Equatorial Guinea 2010-2014, according to Private Eye and Kyiv Post. Equatorial Guinea paid the money to Ukrainian arms traders incorporated as a UK shell firm.

link

edit on 26-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Dutch Prosecutors Investigating 'Money Laundering & Terrorism Financing' Violations At ABN Amr

As avid Zero Hedge readers are probably aware, a wave of money laundering scandals has swept across the European banking sector over the past two years, exposing gaping holes in both individual banks' compliance schemes and the EU-wide regulatory framework which, according to critics, is routinely exploited by criminals from the former Soviet Union and...possibly even certain heads of state.

And the latest bank to be swept up in the controversy is perennially troubled Dutch lender ABN Amro, which is still majority-owned by the Dutch state after being bailed out during the financial crisis. Bloomberg reports that the Dutch lender has disclosed a criminal probe into alleged AML and KYC failures. Specifically, the bank is being investigated for possible violations of a Dutch anti-money laundering and terrorist-financing law.

link

doesn't look good for banks
edit on 26-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Former French president Jacques Chirac died today in Paris (77 miles from Rouen fire walking distance? ). His presidency lasted from May 17, 1995 – May 16, 2007. I wonder if time of death is same as Rouen explosion.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Matthew
Luke
Q source

= 3

leolady

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Justoneman

I was raised to unquestionably accept the word of the Pope as the word of God.

I disobeyed.

Why a human like the Pope would be considered infallible is how the priests get to do what they want with young boys for hundreds of years.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Likewise SWD!

To me, so far, it's 3600 minus 30... so 1/120th away from 360 degrees x 10.
When we have gone 360 degrees we have gone full circle and mapped everything out?

Whether that means there are 30 posts left to go or 6430 - I have no idea!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Sorry to hear that scraed... all stories need to be told at some point.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Von Greyerz: "Whole Financial System Disappearing Into Black Hole"

Financial and precious metals expert Egon von Greyerz (EvG) says the signs abound that we are nearing the end of this global fiat money experiment while central bankers are befuddled

"They don’t know what to do anymore. They are just starting to print money and with the euro on a daily basis...

They know the banking system is absolutely on the verge of collapse. 

This is why the whole system is on the verge of disappearing into a black hole... With the U.S., there is massive liquidity pressure there too.”

EvG predicts, “All of these bubble assets that are based on just credit and credit expansion are going to implode measured in real terms, measured in gold."

"I expect the stock market and the property market to lose at least 95% or more in real terms. . . . The next up cycle for gold (and silver) has started. The next phase of this market has started, and it is going to go on for a long, long time. It is going to go to levels that will be hard to believe today. . . .The world cannot have solid growth until this debt has imploded . . . the transition will be terrible, but I don’t see any other solution to this...

link

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

Or is the carrier being used for trafficking drugs, people, blood? We've covered some military being involved before...

It is bad enough we have every reason to believe we have special ops in America and other country's who seem to profit from illegal narcotics. If we have been aiding the Opium or Cocaine crowd like that, this will be the end. We will have to get that come to Jesus moment on the whole drug issue once and for all. I will say legalizing it all is the answer just to end the murders these people are committing and stop the riches that lure new participants.

Then we treat this like alcohol that is dangerous and you should have rules like no smoking weed or tobacco unless a designated area. Then for those of us who can't stand one or both of them, we can get some personal space without second hand impacts.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Repo Market Guru: "Whatever Changed Last Week Is Clearly Still A ProblemI

as, as we warned, and as the NY Fed today confirmed, the sudden heart attack in the critical, overnight funding market has turned out to be anything but a one-time event. First, as we saw first thing this morning, the latest repo overnight repo operation was the most oversubscribed yet, with $91.95BN in securities tendered for $75BN in reserves, the most yet since the Fed resumed these "unclogging" operations after a decade plus hiatus.

However, the big surprise came later on Wednesday morning, when in an "unexpected" move, the Federal Reserve expanded the size of its two dollar funding operations, the overnight and term repo, from $75BN to $100Bn, and from $30Bn to $60BN heading into quarter-end, effectively injecting up to $250 billion in funding ($30BN in already concluded term repo as well as two $60BN term repos yet to come, together with the $100BN overnight repo, assuming full allottment on all operations, for a grand total of $250BN).

[...]

Indeed it is, and unfortunately neither the Fed nor apparently anyone else, still has a clue what is going on.

link
edit on Thu Sep 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If you read the whistleblower report, it is, no crap, an anonymous report from someone who heard from "unnamed White House officials" that something untoward was said on the phone call. It is said that Trump tried to get Ukraine to help him in his next election campaign....seriously this is what was said. They say its a campaign finance violation. Does any of that sound like what was discussed in the actual call?

Someone was fed a barium pill. This was a leak hunt / set-up operation from the very beginning and it worked like gang busters.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
Wondering if anyone has some insight. The top number of Q posts have been bugging me. 3570 is a very familiar number to me. It's like a word on the tip of my tongue that I just can't grab. I don't know if it has something to do with physics, astronomy or maybe even the Bible. It's an itch I can't scratch.

35 is half of 70...but nothing else comes to mind beyond an old street address I used to have.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Intel I5 3570 processor...

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords
Select Dems and Repubs saw the Whistleblower complaint this evening. According to the Democrats, it is "nothing short of explosive".

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Did the Republicans who saw it, say anything? The MSM is almost totally ignoring all Republicans today.

The Republicans are saying it's a nothing-burger. Breitbart report here.
The usual RINOs (like Romney) have expressed "concern," but that's about it. Most seem to be saying it's another nothing-burger.
edit on 26-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
watch Lizbeth Warren get flustered trying to figure out how to answer this question. She's scared of boomerangs 😆

Of course, she knows that by this time next month Biden will have dropped out, and she'll be the new front runner.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

√3570 = ‭59.74947698515862‬
Almost 60
not sure if that helps

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join